Niacin12.5 mg125%
Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin)1.25 mg20,883%
Hemodynamix Matrix: **
Agmatine Sulfate500 mg**
Citrulline Malate2,500 mg**
Glycerol Monosterate1000 mg**
Norvaline125 mg**%
NO2 Vasodilation Support Matrix: **
L-Alpha-Glycerylphosphorylcholine, Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid), Rutacaerpine, Epimedium (20%)150 mg
Amount Per Serving% Daily Value
Those are the details of the ingredients^^ As you can see it's a "Who's Who" of pump compounds in there with a non-proprietary format. I have run 2 tubs of Hemavol and I-Force just gave me a free one to log for them. I received the Lemon Drop flavor and that is exactly what this stuff reminds me of. I did my first run today and I combined 1 scoop of the Hemavol with a sample packet of I-Force's Raspberry Lemonade MaximizeV2. Nice flavor combo!! Mixes up well with some solids floating around and left in the bottom of the cup. I assume this is the GMS in the Hemavol.
I just jumped back into my DC workout after a long lapse. I do a 4 day split: Mon,Tues,Thurs,Fri. Body parts are organized as follows: Mon Chest,Shoulders,Triceps; Tues Biceps,Forearms,Back Width and Thickness; Thurs Calves,Hams,Quads; Fri repeat Monday's. I also hit my ABs on Monday(endurance) and Friday(strength) and I do not do cardio at all. I am trying to put some bulk on right now. Best time of the year to do that!!

Today was leg day in the rotation and I did not notice the pump aspect as much as the endurance. The CM had me feeling like I could just go forever. I finished my quads off with a widowmaker set of BB squats 250x20. I have not squatted in awhile because of a knee issue but today all felt well so we will see how this blast goes. Tomorrow is the chest,shoulder,tricep routine so a good pump seems probable.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice leg workout. I love the endurance i get from the CM in Hemavol but can handle the quad pumps!!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed. Kill it bro

TBH, I never had much interest in the Hemovol stuff from iForce (Some weird reason iForce just has a bad stigma about it in my head... I donno why... I wanna change that though ;) )

I'll be checking back here when I can, never tried a Agmatine supp before. Good luck !

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
WOW! way to kick it off! Your one strong mudder, you FINISHED your leg workout with 250x20???? thats nuts, I couldnt do that even fresh... got a lot to work up to it seems, LOL.

In for the full ride of course, get to see a sneak preview of sorts to what lies ahead!

Interested in seeing the lay out of the DC routine you run (if you feel so inclined to list it, if not, meh)as its always intrigued me as a viable alternative to what I normally do for my workouts and I am a believer in the extreme stretching for sure.

Good luck bro!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice leg workout. I love the endurance i get from the CM in Hemavol but can handle the quad pumps!!
Legs felt like concrete after this! I love it.

Subbed. Kill it bro

TBH, I never had much interest in the Hemovol stuff from iForce (Some weird reason iForce just has a bad stigma about it in my head... I donno why... I wanna change that though ;) )

I'll be checking back here when I can, never tried a Agmatine supp before. Good luck !
This could be said about alot of companies but, I-Force has been putting out some very solid supplements these days.

WOW! way to kick it off! Your one strong mudder, you FINISHED your leg workout with 250x20???? thats nuts, I couldnt do that even fresh... got a lot to work up to it seems, LOL.

In for the full ride of course, get to see a sneak preview of sorts to what lies ahead!

Interested in seeing the lay out of the DC routine you run (if you feel so inclined to list it, if not, meh)as its always intrigued me as a viable alternative to what I normally do for my workouts and I am a believer in the extreme stretching for sure.

Good luck bro!
DC is intense but the shortness of the workout is good for my recovery. I can't do long, high volume routines at my age. It wears me down. I get in and pound it out. Here is what my blast looks like right now:

Chest,Shoulder,Tricep: Incline BB, BB Military, Close Grip Bench w/standing cable push down widowset(I love big triceps)
Biceps,Forearms,Back Width,Back Thick: Oly bar curls,DB Pinwheels,Weighted Pull ups,Seated Wide Grip Underhand Cable
Legs: Standing Calf Raises,Stiff Leg Deads w/widowmaker set of lying curls(Hams are lame),BB Squats

My reps are on the higher side because the old joints/tendons complain alot these days. Where most of you young studs would Rest Pause total at 11-15, my first set goes to 11. Just playing it safe so I can prolong this simple pleasure I enjoy so much.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
heeh, yea iForce is getting to be more legit in my mind.

Im trying to find a new workout plan... Though I want to workout 5 days a week lol... I dont think I recover fast enough... but I cant NOT workout.... Im addicted!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^. I'm the same way and it's the only reason I haven't tried DC.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Took me awhile to get over this as well. Volume is great if you are using super supps for recovery but, I am natty and old so I have to limit my time. DC does this while still hitting muscles more times in a week. If you look, I am hitting muscles twice a week with ample rest in the mean time.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Took me awhile to get over this as well. Volume is great if you are using super supps for recovery but, I am natty and old so I have to limit my time. DC does this while still hitting muscles more times in a week. If you look, I am hitting muscles twice a week with ample rest in the mean time.
After your log I'll try DC :)

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
iForce man give me some goodies (or recommend something) from iForce to try! lol
Lol well.. Hemavol is a must try it's in my top 5 of all time fav sups. Reversitol V2 is probable our strongest muscle building. I haven't used it yet but will be soon!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol well.. Hemavol is a must try it's in my top 5 of all time fav sups. Reversitol V2 is probable our strongest muscle building. I haven't used it yet but will be soon!
Maybe I will have to go to that site I talked about and buy my head steaming stack ;)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe I will have to go to that site I talked about and buy my head steaming stack ;)
Nutra still has that Hema/Maximize stack for $55. This is a great combo and a decent price.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you mean, CANT! :p

I've always wanted to try DC training, never really looked into it, but since you just reminded me of it, and I have time right now.. guess what I am going to do!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Went with 2 scoops of Hemavol today and I am still feeling very full well after the workout. In my opinion, drinking alot of water really helps the GMS show it's stuff. I also went with a straight stim for pre-workout bump so no other volumizing influences would be present. The pump and endurance were in full effect today. Today was chest,shoulders, and triceps and here were the numbers:

Incline chest 225 12-5-3
BB military 165 15-7-5
CGBP 245 11-5-5

I threw in some side and rear raises at the end. All in all, alot of fun and some good work. Tomorrow I am off and will eat like a beast to recover for thursday's and friday's sessions. Here is the music that was pushing me today:

[video=youtube_share;SNcViNwac0I]http://youtu.be/SNcViNwac0I[/video]

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did Biceps,Forearms,Back yesterday and I am feeling it today. I only did 1 scoop of Hemavol and a simple stim product pre which sold me on using 2 scoops. I still felt a nice fullness but no where near what 2 brings. I have legs today and I am going to use the sample of Maximize and 2 scoops of Hemavol. Going to be walking like Gumby when it is over. By the way, there is a killer sale at Nutra right now on the Max/Hema stack that I will be picking up.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
wow... deal includes the watermelon version too... cant wait till I get my dec bonus check, Im prob going to spend a retarded amount of money on supplements and essentials for most the year...

Im still tring to decide on how i want to dose my Hemavol... either 1 scoop daily or 2 scoops preworkout only....

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Either way works. I have only been dosing pre workout which is 4 days a week. It tastes so good that I could drink it all the time!

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Either way works. I have only been dosing pre workout which is 4 days a week. It tastes so good that I could drink it all the time!
considering I run a 4 day routine as well I think this might be the way to go... I was wanting to get the cumulative effects of agmatine but I think the overall higher dose should make up for it for the most part, plus I want to see what it can really do at the suggested higher dose.

Lookin to do legs today? I am as well... my leg routine is fairly simple though... still almost makes me puke every time though... ugh..

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Legs for some reason always does that. It is such a large group of muscles. The widowmaker usually leaves me on my back gasping for air.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
if you think about it the motion used for squats is the same motion you use to pump water from someones belly... It put a large amount of pressure on the stomach all the while pumping up a very large muscle group as you mentioned...

I dont do widow makers... they are just crazy... I dont feel like passing out with over 200lbs on my shoulders THEN puking, lol.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I actually have dreaded doing these on every leg day. Once you start you know you aren't stopping until 20 reps comes.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
yeah, if your past 10 theres no point in stoppin, just drive through to 20... man Im gettin dizzy just thinkin about it..

Im actually thinking of doing the opposite and testing some waters on what my 1RM might be... idk, not nearly as comfortable maxin on squats as deads... gotta walk the weight out and back, thats the worst part...

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm still here. I just had alot happening the last couple of days and didn't hit legs until yesterday. Hit chest,shoulders,and triceps today and will be hitting biceps,forearms,back tomorrow. Then it's on a plane back east for family visits. Nothing but lounging on the beach and stuffing my face. Momma and the little one left yesterday and when the boy comes home tomorrow from school we fly out on Wednesday. Can't wait to get out of here!! Anyways...the HemaVol at 2 scoops is my sweet spot. I am tempted to go 3 scoops but I really am happy with what I get from 2 so why use it up faster.

I did not do a widow squat set yesterday. From the begining of the workout I was light headed from not eating much all day so I just did 3 sets of 8 with 275 lbs. My quads were rock solid after this.
Today's workout numbers were:
Incline 235 9-4-3
BB military 175 12-6-5
Triceps CGBP 250 9-4-4
I felt like a brick when done.

Not much else to say except HemaVol continues to bring the muscle fullness and you need to consume alot of water to really make it shine.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Legs for some reason always does that. It is such a large group of muscles. The widowmaker usually leaves me on my back gasping for air.
What is the widow maker? I do 20 rep, 185lb squats at the end of my workout, freakin killer! I have to do them on a smith machine I go real low, but a lot of times I go down and don't come back up!

Mike

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A widowmaker is a 20 rep set. In DC style training, you do a widowmaker set for quads after your 1 very heavy single set(6-8 reps) everytime. You can also do one after another body part's rest paused set if that particular muscle is lagging and needs to be brought up. For instance, I am doing widowmakers after my hamstring and back thickness rest pause sets. It really tears up the muscle!

Today I took care of Biceps,Forearms,and Back. 2 scoops of HemaVol was the trick once again for some solid muscle pumps. Here is how it went:

Oly BB curls 105 12-6-5
DB Pinwheels straight set 50x20
Pull ups BW+45 9-5-4
Seated Wide Underhand Row 220 12-5-5
Widowmaker set Seated D handle Row 160x20
I finished with hypers holding a 35lb plate for 3x12

Felt spent and now I am packing for my trip. I wish everyone a very happy Thanksgiving. See you on Monday!

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Nice workout AZ... Have a safe trip n a happy thanksgiving to you n your family

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A widowmaker is a 20 rep set. In DC style training, you do a widowmaker set for quads after your 1 very heavy single set(6-8 reps) everytime. You can also do one after another body part's rest paused set if that particular muscle is lagging and needs to be brought up. For instance, I am doing widowmakers after my hamstring and back thickness rest pause sets. It really tears up the muscle!

Today I took care of Biceps,Forearms,and Back. 2 scoops of HemaVol was the trick once again for some solid muscle pumps. Here is how it went:

Oly BB curls 105 12-6-5
DB Pinwheels straight set 50x20
Pull ups BW+45 9-5-4
Seated Wide Underhand Row 220 12-5-5
Widowmaker set Seated D handle Row 160x20
I finished with hypers holding a 35lb plate for 3x12

Felt spent and now I am packing for my trip. I wish everyone a very happy Thanksgiving. See you on Monday!
Hmm, that is def interesting! Sounds crazy intense.. I may consider giving it a try to say the least haha.

Mike

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm, that is def interesting! Sounds crazy intense.. I may consider giving it a try to say the least haha.

Mike
Go to IntenseMuscle.com to read up on DC training.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Killer chest and shoulder workout today. Dosed 2 scoops pre and the muscle fullness is still nice 2 hours after. Tomorrow I am going to try dosing 1 scoop in the morning and 1 scoop pre. I want to see if this gets my body saturated with the substances better. I don't know what the "ON" feeling is like but, this long lasting muscle fullness is nice!

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Killer chest and shoulder workout today. Dosed 2 scoops pre and the muscle fullness is still nice 2 hours after. Tomorrow I am going to try dosing 1 scoop in the morning and 1 scoop pre. I want to see if this gets my body saturated with the substances better. I don't know what the "ON" feeling is like but, this long lasting muscle fullness is nice!
have a carb meal around 15 minutes after drinking your morning dose ;)

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
ohoh.. i want to try this.... lol...

I love meal induced pumps.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice! Can't wait to see how much better this can get.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry I have been absent lately guys. I have changed my dosing to 1 dose pre lunch and then I drink it intra with my BCAA/swedish oat starch mix. The pumps have actually picked up from this. I am also taking 1 dose on off days and enjoying the muscle fullness on those days. Great stuff IForce!!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry I have been absent lately guys. I have changed my dosing to 1 dose pre lunch and then I drink it intra with my BCAA/swedish oat starch mix. The pumps have actually picked up from this. I am also taking 1 dose on off days and enjoying the muscle fullness on those days. Great stuff IForce!!
Muscle fullness to spare!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really liking the dosing of 1 before lunch and then intra. My muscles start filling up from lunch on. I am almost thru with my tub and not happy about it. I hope this is selling well because the results are fantastic!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And it tastes amazing, lol I workout in the morning And go to sleeping thinking about how I get to drink my lemon drop hemavol when I wake up

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All I can think about is coffee in the morning but, I would say that HemaVol is one of the best tasting supplements out there.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another solid workout with that HemaVol pump! Same dosing routine with 1 scoop before lunch and 1 scoop with my intra mix. Hema really makes you suck down the H2O! I usually drink alot but have noticed an increase. I'm wearing a path in the floor to my bathroom. Tested out the endurance benefits of HemaVol today with 3 sets of 12 Rack Deadlifts with 250. Still had more in the tank at the end. I will be sore tomorrow.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think the more water you drink the better the hemavol pump is. I workout in the morning and start off with 1 scoop MV2 in about 20oz water then about 20 mins later take my 2 scoops hemavol with another 20-30oz. I have to take a mean piss right when I get to the gym lol

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree. The H2O is a must when using it if you really want to reap its benefits. And constant bathroom visits are HemaVol's only negative side! Lol

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree. The H2O is a must when using it if you really want to reap its benefits. And constant bathroom visits are HemaVol's only negative side! Lol
The bathroom at the try was out of service the other day. It was awful lol

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hah, I was traveling the other day and my back teeth were floating waiting for the can on the plane.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh snap! I'm late!!!!

G

GTB

Awards
I haven't tried the Hemavol yet, I heard the watermelon was tasty. I am into the Maximize v2. The agmatine kicker is the real deal.