Dom Gets Up & Goes with Alpha-T2 and OxyELITE Pro

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

I am the same as you... if I take anything strong stim for even a few days straight I get a down feeling. I am sure because of the overexpression of many nor chemicals. Upon cessation I quickly perk back up. Some are just super sensitive to stimulants. I remember old school ripped fuel straight turned me into a dick... I argued away more than one girlfriend on that ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Domenic View Post
    Well, 190.

20 pounds gone with the Get Up & Go Stack.

My 'Before' pictures seem to have gotten corrupted along with a ton of other pictures on that memory card, which is awesome, but I'll say this:

- 32" jeans went from fitting comfortably to falling off my ass, not fitting at all. Bought 30"s today.

- Moobs are almost gone! So close. They were definitely there pre-GU&G stack.

- Gut is there, but hidden by almost all shirts. Even tight thermals. Luckily it's winter, I've got some time to get that taken care of.

I'm a big fan of this stack, but my girlfriend and best friend tried telling me that it's making me depressed. I have been feeling down lately, but there are a million variables. It's grey and dank here in Jersey. My calories have been stupid-low. I don't sleep much with these two jobs. I have a lot of personal family stress going on. But they say it's these pills. When I ran OEP solo, I do remember sitting up one night Googling "1,3 Dimeth and depression." Maybe there's something to it. But it burns fat like a mo'fo'.

I just can't wait to reach a bodyfat where cutting is done and it's time to either recomp or add LBM. I'm so hungry. I miss carbs. I've been craving oatmeal with a Soooo of protein in it every morning. I miss heavy weights.
    The Historic PES Legend

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    First let me say congrats on all the hard work!

Look into yellow gold, and slin sane.

It will allow you to eat carbs and still burn fat. Carbs are necessary for your brain to work right and I'm always waaaay happier mood wise eating them, low blood sugar makes me cranky.

More muscle = more fat burning potential

Start on that recomp now, you'll be happier, stronger and look better with some muscle growing and stretching the facia thin, still lowering bf%.

Let me suggest something anabolic that will also block estrogen, namely at the abdominals and chest, something dht based like stanodrol or androhard. These have mood enhancing benefits as well.

Also something like an ai would be good if you want to avoid anabolics but target estrogen to lower chest fat... Topical formestane would be your best choice and also ads an androgenic touch that gives a feel good euphoria....

Do you already have some immediate plans?
    I do not. I actually have no idea what to do except keep eating next to nothing and doing tons of cardio. And I have no endgame strategy for how to start eating normal amounts of food without blowing up.

Whoops?
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    I am the same as you... if I take anything strong stim for even a few days straight I get a down feeling. I am sure because of the overexpression of many nor chemicals. Upon cessation I quickly perk back up. Some are just super sensitive to stimulants. I remember old school ripped fuel straight turned me into a dick... I argued away more than one girlfriend on that ****.
    Ouch. Sorry, brah. :-/
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

I love hard stims before the gym. My compromise is never taking anything other than fresh green tea at any other time of the day, it makes me feel less guilty for taking DMAA at caffeine doses lol.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Liquid clen/alpha t-2/oxyelite pro stack
    By ih8uselessppl in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-16-2011, 01:09 PM
  2. SAVE on Alpha-T2, OxyElite Pro and ERASE Stack!
    By nattydisaster in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 06-12-2011, 07:28 PM
  3. SAVE $25 on Alpha-T2, OxyElite Pro, and Erase Stack!
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-16-2010, 01:33 PM
  4. Getting into shape for summer with Alpha-T2 & OxyELITE Pro
    By Mindless in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 07-20-2010, 09:59 AM
  5. Alpha-T2 + OxyElite Pro
    By AClockwrkOrng in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-04-2010, 07:20 PM