FL3Xing hard with AMS Pump Fixx, Hypertrop X, and Body Mortar (sponsored)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First off, I would like to extend a big thank you to TheBigRigatoni who has so generously hooked me up with these three products to log. He is very into his job and takes a special interest in his AM customers! I have sampled Pump Fixx and Body Mortar before and quickly decided that orange Pump Fixx and Blue Raspberry Body Mortar were some of the best tasting supps I've had in a while (and I'm not just saying that because I got free stuff). TBR has been hyping all about how Hypertrop X and Pump Fixx give an amazing pump for him and I am going to put that to the test!!!

Now, allow me to show off my goods:

PUMP FIXX:

What is Pump Fixx™
Pump Fixx™ is a powerful preworkout powder that offers an array of stimulant, mental focus, pump and recovery ingredients all in one small, ultra concentrated dose.

What Makes Pump Fixx the Strongest on the Market
Pump Fixx is better than the category leader! Get extremely focused, not wired with Halostachine™. Defy Gravity, activate more fibers with Creatinol-O-Phosphate (COP). Build up, and drop acid with the help of clinically effective dosages of Beta Alanine in a base of Sodium & Potassium Hydrogen Carbonate!

What is Energy Flare Technology™
Flare Technology™ is the effervescent absorption matrix that increases the effectiveness via bioavailability of stimulants by up to 30% – giving you much more bang for your stim buck.

How Does Energy Flare Technology™Work
The effervescent matrix that makes up Energy Flare Technology™ releases CO2 in the mouth along with the stimulants – therefore providing a more absorbable compound

HYPERTROP X:

What is Hypertrop-X™
Hypertrop-X™ is a powerful muscle energy and workout performance product that focuses on charging the muscles for an extended grueling workout and quick recovery phase.

What is PEAK ATP™
PEAK ATP is a proprietary nutraceutical ingredient that provides the exact molecule the human body needs to create energy. PEAK ATP such as energy, athletic performance and anti-aging.

What is Leucine
Leucine is a powerful and important amino acid the body cannot produce itself. Leucine is most coveted for its ability to stimulate protein synthesis.

What is Beta Alanine
Beta Alanine is monstrously important because it always keeps you in the gym longer. Without its lactic acid buffering abilities, you could not maximize your training sessions and you’d almost always leave early due to muscular fatigue.

What is Yohimbine
Yohimbine is a powerful stimulant that also helps to block alpha-2 receptors. These alpha-2 receptors shut off lipolysis (breakdown of fat) in adipose (fat) tissue. The dual function of Yohimbine makes it a prized ingredient in Hypertrop-X™

Why is Hyperptrop-X™ Superior to Common Endurance Products
No other Endurance product uses the unique combination Hypertrop-X™ does nor does any product offer such massive doses of the primary ingredients (Leucine, Beta Alanine).

How Does Hypertrop-X™ Work
The three-pronged ingredient approach of Hypertrop-X™ is unmatched by any other product on the market and this is why:
*Yohimbine/Peak ATP – Powerful Preworkout Energizer
*Monster Beta Alanine Dose – Muscle Endurance Enhancer
*Mega Leucine Dose – Muscle Protein Stimulator

BODY MORTAR:

What is Body Mortar™
Body Mortar is a powerful intraworkout powdered supplement drink. The BCAA/Glutamine/Glyco-replenishing carbs truly maximize and stimulate every muscle fiber to generate protein synthesis and recovery to your body’s maximum output.

What are BCAA’s
The BCAA’s Luecine, Valine and Isoleucine are considered the most important key energy aminos necessary to activate key muscle growth pathways and genetic regulators, resulting in superior levels of protein synthesis and new muscle growth.

What is Glutamine
The multi functioning amino acid Glutamine promotes both cell volumizing and repair. It is best known for it’s superior recovery-enhancing abilities.

What are “Glyco-Replenishing Carbs”
Glycogen replenishing carbs are a fast digesting Maltodextrin/Dextrose blended carb source for instant digestibility and uptake because once you’ve exceeded your stored energy during an intensive workout, it is crucial to tap in to that “extra fuel” and push beyond the norm – hitting deep muscle fibers.

Why is Body Mortar™ Superior to Common BCAA Blended Powders
Body Mortar™ is a precise, scientific blend of key energy aminos consisting of the now standard 4:1:1 ratio, formulated to fuel the most competitive athlete through the most grueling activity. Utilizing an anabolically SUPERIOR 4:1:1 ratio of Branched Chain Amino Acids (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, and L-Valine). Other products only offer the 2:1:1 ratio, which robs your body of the much needed 7 grams of the coveted amino acid Leucine.

How Does Body Mortar Work
It is important to use Body Mortar during training because the unique formula provides 30 grams of “Glyco-replenishing Carbs” necessary to refuel on the spot energy levels as well as the 4:1:1 Amino Acid blend to activate your key muscle growth pathways and genetic regulators, resulting in superior levels of protein synthesis and new muscle growth. Muscle repair is always a concern after intense training sessions – the key recovery amino acid Glutamine addresses this need as well in Body Mortar™.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had some issues with my mail carrier (dam postal union!!!) and they seem to find a way of misplacing things that I'm expecting, so I finally got everything a couple days ago, about a week after TBR shipped it out. He was so excited he sent it in two seperate shipments lol ;)

I will be starting this officially tomorrow at the gym.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Oooo let the ames begin bro...let's do this

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
**** ya, in for this one. love pump fixx, love hypertrop, didnt try body mortar yet but hopefully will when i get cash. gonna place another order for pump fixx and hyper trop soon. im so jelly they let u log these

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah man Pump Fixx blue raz tastes pretty good!
AMS is coming out with Body Mortar carb free + electrolytes soon keep your eye out.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man Pump Fixx blue raz tastes pretty good!
AMS is coming out with Body Mortar carb free + electrolytes soon keep your eye out.
blu raz?!?!?!? when the fu** did this happen?!?!? i want. dam really? ther steppin it up, i dont touch any other preworkout anymore honestly, u cant beat the price and product

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
blu raz?!?!?!? when the fu** did this happen?!?!? i want. dam really? ther steppin it up, i dont touch any other preworkout anymore honestly, u cant beat the price and product
Thanks for the support bro.. :)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WTF is this!?!??!

You have another log!?

Hhehe, good luck bro. Kill it!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't hit my 4 log quota yet lol.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice!

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
how many scoops of pump fixx u don?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed as well brother

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for following along everyone! I am much more motivated to provide frequent updates when I actually have subscribers lol.
I can't multiquote to thank u all since I'm on my smart phone...

BRB just did 2 scoops Pump Fixx and 4 Hypertrop X, gotta go see if I can explode!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for following along everyone! I am much more motivated to provide frequent updates when I actually have subscribers lol.
I can't multiquote to thank u all since I'm on my smart phone...

BRB just did 2 scoops Pump Fixx and 4 Hypertrop X, gotta go see if I can explode!
Stand by for beta-tingles. Love that feeling.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry all my pics are sideways lol...phone sucks!
These after pics were actually before my last superset for bi's and tri's, where I got the most pump...but my phone died so deal with what you got ;)

Attachments

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stand by for beta-tingles. Love that feeling.
I love the BA tingles! I think I'm an addict though because I didn't feel them like I thought I would. The ingredients are a blend but I'm guessing there's roughly 4000mg total in the pills+ two scoops.
Will test it out again to be sure though. Could be because of my weird diet today.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking swole and jacked!!!
Thanks ur too kind :p
Will get some pump pics from chest supersets in a few days...fav pump before/afters there

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gotta admit I was a little skeptical at first about the yohimbine. I remember buying a bottle of Yohimbine HCL last year and took some at work, was all shakey and sweating pretty bad, felt like I had a hangover. This must not be nearly as high dosed in the Hypertrop X (thank God!)
Good stuff...

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotta admit I was a little skeptical at first about the yohimbine. I remember buying a bottle of Yohimbine HCL last year and took some at work, was all shakey and sweating pretty bad, felt like I had a hangover. This must not be nearly as high dosed in the Hypertrop X (thank God!)
Good stuff...
AH, thats good. I notice though a lot of those yohimbe pills are really low dose. I know the Primaforce guys take like 6-8 pills.... I take one from twinlabs.. and Im freakin shaking like hell...

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AH, thats good. I notice though a lot of those yohimbe pills are really low dose. I know the Primaforce guys take like 6-8 pills.... I take one from twinlabs.. and Im freakin shaking like hell...
I believe it was twinlab that I had

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
17.5" aint bad buddy....
I'M NOT A CHARITY CASE!
Whoops sorry I snapped at you. I am pretty self conscious about the arms :p

No but really I stopped doing so much bicep work as of late. Been getting nice pumps and nice definition from my supersets but that's about it. Definition and hardness, no real maintainable size increases. So I'm hoping the 5x5 work will help them grow. I focus a lot on squeezing the bi's at the top of my bent over rows, keep them tense the whole time during deadlifts, and squeeze for an extra second at the top of my weighted pullups as well.
I'm hoping this helps.
The triceps have been developing very nicely since I stopped doing supersets a couple months ago too. Been focusing more on heavy glose grip smith press with some variations such as throwing the weight up at the top, rest/pause/half reps, and the use of bands for increased tension.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'M NOT A CHARITY CASE!

No but really I stopped doing so much bicep work as of late. Been getting nice pumps and nice definition from my supersets but that's about it. Definition and hardness, no real maintainable size increases. So I'm hoping the 5x5 work will help them grow. I focus a lot on squeezing the bi's at the top of my bent over rows, keep them tense the whole time during deadlifts, and squeeze for an extra second at the top of my weighted pullups as well.
I'm hoping this helps.
The triceps have been developing very nicely since I stopped doing supersets a couple months ago too. Been focusing more on heavy glose grip smith press with some variations such as throwing the weight up at the top, rest/pause/half reps, and the use of bands for increased tension.
shiet man... for realz though 17.5... mine are like barely 16.5 or so... FLEXED... :(

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
I'M NOT A CHARITY CASE!

I'm hoping this helps.
NOICE!!!!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yesterday was supposed to be a big 5x5 day but the neck was still a problem for me, so I held off on the Pump Fixx/Hypertrop X and did some ab work and what not. I am thinking today shall be the 3 or maybe 4 scoop day!
TBR is competing with me on pumps. He is trying to rub it in how much more vascular he is than me so I have no choice but to up the ante and go with 4 scoops! Lol. If I don't die I will upload pics.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yesterday was supposed to be a big 5x5 day but the neck was still a problem for me, so I held off on the Pump Fixx/Hypertrop X and did some ab work and what not. I am thinking today shall be the 3 or maybe 4 scoop day!
TBR is competing with me on pumps. He is trying to rub it in how much more vascular he is than me so I have no choice but to up the ante and go with 4 scoops! Lol. If I don't die I will upload pics.
HO HO! dont get a heart attack bro!!

Need you to keep getting HUGE!!! haha
have a good workout ;)

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
bring it..should i post my bicep pic bro? LOL

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TheBGRigatoni again.

"
dont be jealous..and REMEMBER ALL...im old dude compared to you young testosterone bastards

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hit chest, lats, bi's, and tri's today.