i-force reversitol v2 as an AI

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i-force reversitol v2 is really going to be put to the test, literally. I am on 420mg/week of a Totally awEsome supplement, I am prone to gyno and bloat like a mofo. Started earlier this week and started my i-force reversitol v2 today. I'm trying to bulk incase anyone was wondering, not really a lean bulk either. I fought about it but figured, what the hell, I wanna lift heavy things and it's winter! I have letro on hand incase Reversitol V2 drops the ball.

I'll be following a DC training regiment and diet. Lower in carbs, probably about 200? Mostly taken in pre and post workout with no carbs after about 730. Classic 3 days split (mon/wed/fri) Diet will be split about 400/200/100 (p/c/f).

GHO5T

Awards
In on this...... have you ran DC before? I think it is a very solid routine that can be modified for anyone.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is not in regards to I-Force what so ever, this is just me speaking to you. Please be careful with what you say openly about illegal activity. I'm a bodybuilder, I know what goes on, and I hate the rules of this country in regards to it, but just be careful. The less you speak on the subject, the better off you are. Every single word you say about it, just brings that much more attention to you. Just make sure you never ever post face shots if you are going to admit to what you use. Recently a guy was busted, if i can find the news article i'll link it. It was a controlled delivery, small 400$ domestic order, got caught, control deliver, arrested guy. Found internet posts where he openly admitted using what he ordered. (If you have a perscription, then disregard what I said)

Just looking out bro, stay safe!

Looking forward to your log btw!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for looking out brother, I'll make adjustments.

So far so good, gyno isn't flaring or tender, nothing of the sort. I am a little bloated but that's from my sodium heavy diet at the moment. I'll be fixing that shortly, still just been dosing 2 caps a day; AM & PM.
My diet is heavy is sodium, i have to use a perscription diuretic, hctz as a very small dose of 12.5mg lol. I refuse to back my salt down :)

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My diet is heavy is sodium, i have to use a perscription diuretic, hctz as a very small dose of 12.5mg lol. I refuse to back my salt down :)
Haha yea I have some script stuff laying around too and use it sparingly but gosh, I love sodium! Heavy on the soy sauce with the rice and hot sauce on the eggs. I don't think I could ever compete on stage because sodium is my cruth but I'm gonna try like hell!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Speaking of sodium.......this morning for breakfast I awoke to bacon and eggs, then when I got to work someone had ordered a 4 egg, bacon and cheese omelet and didn't pick it up. I am pretty tight with the kitchen ladies so i got that for free! I feel my ateries clogging as we speak but damn was it good!!!

So my calculations for macros so far today are.....
Protein: 100gr
Carbs: 0gr
Fat: 80gr
Sodium: 1,000,000mg

Other than that, nippy's aren't tender and joints feel great! Still walking around looking like the Michelin man a bit

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bumped to 3 over the weekend started getting a little tender but good to go today. Weight is up and water seems to be under control.
2nd cycle of DC workouts, A1 today
Flat BB Bench
195: 24x7x3=34 RP
20-30RP

DB Overhead press
70: 23x7x4=34RP
20-30RP

Skull Crushers
105: 17x7x3=27RP
20-30RP

Neutral pull-ups
BW 15x5x3=23RP
15-20RP

T-Bar Row
235x12 SS
260x8 SS
8-12 SS

Pretty solid workout, got almost every rep range. Really excited about this training/diet/supplement regimen. Estro is under control!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmm I seem to be drying out slightly and sodium is still the same. Joints still feel good and gyno is bene. Little sore from last nights workout. Worked up to 365 rack deads, which may not seem like much but after not doing them consistently for about a year. Sweet Jesus am I bitting today

Rack deads are one of the best exercises! I love em, cept I can't do em lol. I tore an inguinal hernia and had surgery when doing reg deadlifts with a belt, and tore a umbillical hernia last june doing rack deads with a belt that I still need to get surgery on!

Mike

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea I really miss them, just makes me feel like a lady bc I have to go light on them but it's a marathon, not a sprint.

Today it was curl in the squat rack day......all day so I did some leg press for quads.

BB Curls
75: 11x5x4=20RP
15-20 RP

DB Pinwheel Curls
45x12 SS
10-12 SS

Seated calf raise
270 x 10DC
*was at different gym

Single leg curls

Leg Press (low foot position, narrow stance)

Had to do some different leg exercises bc of the different weight room and jamokes in the gym but good workout none the less. All estro sides are layin low and joints feel great!

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
glad the joints are killing you like when your estrogen is too low. thats a very good sign.

hows the libido?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Weight wednesday morning pre food: 203.8. Weight just a few hours ago: 211.2!

Haha I love the holidays! I plugged most of what I ate from we'd through this after noon and my daily average for protein was over the 500 mark and calories were we'll over the 5k mark. My workout Friday evening was awesome though, lol.

Had some estro flares and bumped to 4 caps/day and they have subsided, almost pulled shoot and got the Letro out but no need. Everything seems to be back and under control. I'll post Fridays workout when I return home.

Hope everyone had a great holiday!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Legs are toast!!!!

Workout B2

Preacher Curl
70: 11x5x2

Rope Hammer curl
110x15 SS

Standing Calf Raise
245:15x6x4

Seated Leg Curl
160:14x6x2

BB Squats
405x12
365x20
*puke in parking lot

Great workout, weight is back to around normal at 207 lol. I also cut back down to 3 caps/day. Seems to be running low looks like I'll transition into Letro. I am 100% going to pick up some more for pct, it blows my mind how well it is working for estro sides, libido is good, joints are great, gyno is just hanging out and bloat is so-so but nothing crazy.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Legs are toast!!!!

Workout B2

Preacher Curl

Rope Hammer curl
110x15 SS

Standing Calf Raise

Seated Leg Curl

BB Squats
405x12
365x20
*puke in parking lot

Great workout, weight is back to around normal at 207 lol. I also cut back down to 3 caps/day. Seems to be running low looks like I'll transition into Letro. I am 100% going to pick up some more for pct, it blows my mind how well it is working for estro sides, libido is good, joints are great, gyno is just hanging out and bloat is so-so but nothing crazy.
Got to love those rope preacher curls!

Mike

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
rope preachers, now that is something ive gotta try!

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
Legs are toast!!!!

Workout B2

Preacher Curl

Rope Hammer curl
110x15 SS

Standing Calf Raise

Seated Leg Curl

BB Squats
405x12
365x20
*puke in parking lot

I like that it works well on cycle. Right now for standalone it's pretty awesome, it works!!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Everything is great! Nothing new to report, I'm so surprised on rev2 abilities. Idk if I've ever used iForce products but I will be in the future.

Workout A3

Flat DB bench
95:25x6x3=34
20-30RP

Smith Shoulder Press
185: 12x5x3=20
11-15RP

CG Bench
195:12x3x1=16
11-15RP

Pull Ups
BW: 12x5x3=20
15-20RP

Rack Deads
405x5
365x8

Beat everything this week!

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nice to see that one of our best products that doesnt always get the love it deserved has opened you to our line.

wait till you try 1.5 scoops of hemavol! and if a stimmy, try 1.5 scoop hemavol with 1 scoop maximize and try it on a big big heavy day! you will love it

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
Im thinkin about running this on my next cycle, would ED or EOD be better? And what type of dosing

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice to see that one of our best products that doesnt always get the love it deserved has opened you to our line.

wait till you try 1.5 scoops of hemavol! and if a stimmy, try 1.5 scoop hemavol with 1 scoop maximize and try it on a big big heavy day! you will love it
Sh*t, haha i forgot I was sent some maximize! Yea that stuff was pretty legit, I just hate the beta alanine tingle. I know it has zero to do with what company but just sucks.

My bad, 2 iForce products! Lol

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im thinkin about running this on my next cycle, would ED or EOD be better? And what type of dosing
I haven't tried EOD but if you don't have gyno issues, I think you could get away with it. I would go 2-3. I bumped to 4 bc it flared and that was plenty of stopping power but I'm pretty prone.

I hope that helped!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I haven't tried EOD but if you don't have gyno issues, I think you could get away with it. I would go 2-3. I bumped to 4 bc it flared and that was plenty of stopping power but I'm pretty prone. I hope that helped!
2-3 rotation is what i am doing.....it is working well as my trt ai[200mg test cyp weekly].......glad to see i am not the only one surprised and impressed at how well rev v2 is working!!!!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive been telling people for close to 2 years Rv2 is the real deal. Its about time people start realizing it!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ive been telling people for close to 2 years Rv2 is the real deal. Its about time people start realizing it!
it's made me a believer.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok, yesterday was my last day of rev v2....all i can say is thanks to i-force for letting me try it....and that i will be buying some to use again...reversitol v2 gets a big thumbs up!!!!!! if anyone has any questions, feel free to ask.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok, yesterday was my last day of rev v2....all i can say is thanks to i-force for letting me try it....and that i will be buying some to use again...reversitol v2 gets a big thumbs up!!!!!! if anyone has any questions, feel free to ask.
Glad you liked it Tom! I just started mine a few days ago. Gonna run two bottles and the last 4 weeks stacked with DAA.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea man I'm about done also, tomorrow will prolly be my last day. I already have my second bottle ;-)

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Final review:

I would compare Rev2 comparable to Letro. If there's a flare of gyno you have to dose a little higher, (4 caps) but Rev 2 can handle it. You have to dose it ED vs. EOD or E3D with Letro but rev2 is OTC!

It was kind on my joints and libido was sky high the entire time. If I dose Letro to high I can have some joint problems but not with Rev2.

As far as bloat went, didn't do much but I was heavy bulking and didn't really care about water I was carrying around. I know BigT had Success with bloat but my dose of goodness was a bit higher than his so it's to be expected.

All and all, I bought another bottle. I'm not using it now, I'm using Letro for the next 4 weeks bc, well I bought it and need to use it. I will use the Rev2 for PCT and log it. It has leaked my interest in iForce, I'll be looking into their preworkout formulas to pair with it. I still haven't found one I absolutely love. Maybe iForce can fit the bill.

Thanks to iForce for giving me the opportunity to log. I was incredibly surprised with the results, I'm sold on iForce.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
wow, thanks for the kind words bro!

im glad you were so pleased with this, all the logs from this promo have really got me excited to start my RV2 in about a week or so.

and as far as pre-wo's go, i'll see what we can do about getting you some hemavol/maximize samples.....see if we cant make you a true iforce fan boy ;)

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow, thanks for the kind words bro!

im glad you were so pleased with this, all the logs from this promo have really got me excited to start my RV2 in about a week or so.

and as far as pre-wo's go, i'll see what we can do about getting you some hemavol/maximize samples.....see if we cant make you a true iforce fan boy ;)
My pleasure. Stuff works, period. I will begin my PCT Rev2 log in 4 weeks!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final review:

I would compare Rev2 comparable to Letro. If there's a flare of gyno you have to dose a little higher, (4 caps) but Rev 2 can handle it. You have to dose it ED vs. EOD or E3D with Letro but rev2 is OTC!

It was kind on my joints and libido was sky high the entire time. If I dose Letro to high I can have some joint problems but not with Rev2.

As far as bloat went, didn't do much but I was heavy bulking and didn't really care about water I was carrying around. I know BigT had Success with bloat but my dose of goodness was a bit higher than his so it's to be expected.

All and all, I bought another bottle. I'm not using it now, I'm using Letro for the next 4 weeks bc, well I bought it and need to use it. I will use the Rev2 for PCT and log it. It has leaked my interest in iForce, I'll be looking into their preworkout formulas to pair with it. I still haven't found one I absolutely love. Maybe iForce can fit the bill.

Thanks to iForce for giving me the opportunity to log. I was incredibly surprised with the results, I'm sold on iForce.
Would you mind posting this review at supplementreviews.com? :) it would help us out a lot!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are on Facebook you could win free products by posting a review :)