i-force reversitol v2 as an AI

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. nice to see that one of our best products that doesnt always get the love it deserved has opened you to our line.

    wait till you try 1.5 scoops of hemavol! and if a stimmy, try 1.5 scoop hemavol with 1 scoop maximize and try it on a big big heavy day! you will love it
    New-Man Nutrition Services
    http://www.facebook.com/newmannutrition.newman?ref=ts
    Live Free, Train Hard


  2. Im thinkin about running this on my next cycle, would ED or EOD be better? And what type of dosing
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by JN230
    nice to see that one of our best products that doesnt always get the love it deserved has opened you to our line.

    wait till you try 1.5 scoops of hemavol! and if a stimmy, try 1.5 scoop hemavol with 1 scoop maximize and try it on a big big heavy day! you will love it
    Sh*t, haha i forgot I was sent some maximize! Yea that stuff was pretty legit, I just hate the beta alanine tingle. I know it has zero to do with what company but just sucks.

    My bad, 2 iForce products! Lol
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Bagged01
    Im thinkin about running this on my next cycle, would ED or EOD be better? And what type of dosing
    I haven't tried EOD but if you don't have gyno issues, I think you could get away with it. I would go 2-3. I bumped to 4 bc it flared and that was plenty of stopping power but I'm pretty prone.

    I hope that helped!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I haven't tried EOD but if you don't have gyno issues, I think you could get away with it. I would go 2-3. I bumped to 4 bc it flared and that was plenty of stopping power but I'm pretty prone. I hope that helped!
    2-3 rotation is what i am doing.....it is working well as my trt ai[200mg test cyp weekly].......glad to see i am not the only one surprised and impressed at how well rev v2 is working!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
    •   
       


  6. Ive been telling people for close to 2 years Rv2 is the real deal. Its about time people start realizing it!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

  7. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Ive been telling people for close to 2 years Rv2 is the real deal. Its about time people start realizing it!
    it's made me a believer.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  8. ok, yesterday was my last day of rev v2....all i can say is thanks to i-force for letting me try it....and that i will be buying some to use again...reversitol v2 gets a big thumbs up!!!!!! if anyone has any questions, feel free to ask.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    ok, yesterday was my last day of rev v2....all i can say is thanks to i-force for letting me try it....and that i will be buying some to use again...reversitol v2 gets a big thumbs up!!!!!! if anyone has any questions, feel free to ask.
    Glad you liked it Tom! I just started mine a few days ago. Gonna run two bottles and the last 4 weeks stacked with DAA.


  10. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt
    ok, yesterday was my last day of rev v2....all i can say is thanks to i-force for letting me try it....and that i will be buying some to use again...reversitol v2 gets a big thumbs up!!!!!! if anyone has any questions, feel free to ask.
    Yea man I'm about done also, tomorrow will prolly be my last day. I already have my second bottle ;-)
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  11. Long days lately, will post final review soon. For a little preview, already bought another bottle!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  12. In for final review !!


  13. Final review:

    I would compare Rev2 comparable to Letro. If there's a flare of gyno you have to dose a little higher, (4 caps) but Rev 2 can handle it. You have to dose it ED vs. EOD or E3D with Letro but rev2 is OTC!

    It was kind on my joints and libido was sky high the entire time. If I dose Letro to high I can have some joint problems but not with Rev2.

    As far as bloat went, didn't do much but I was heavy bulking and didn't really care about water I was carrying around. I know BigT had Success with bloat but my dose of goodness was a bit higher than his so it's to be expected.

    All and all, I bought another bottle. I'm not using it now, I'm using Letro for the next 4 weeks bc, well I bought it and need to use it. I will use the Rev2 for PCT and log it. It has leaked my interest in iForce, I'll be looking into their preworkout formulas to pair with it. I still haven't found one I absolutely love. Maybe iForce can fit the bill.

    Thanks to iForce for giving me the opportunity to log. I was incredibly surprised with the results, I'm sold on iForce.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  14. wow, thanks for the kind words bro!

    im glad you were so pleased with this, all the logs from this promo have really got me excited to start my RV2 in about a week or so.


    and as far as pre-wo's go, i'll see what we can do about getting you some hemavol/maximize samples.....see if we cant make you a true iforce fan boy
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by baldwanus
    wow, thanks for the kind words bro!

    im glad you were so pleased with this, all the logs from this promo have really got me excited to start my RV2 in about a week or so.

    and as far as pre-wo's go, i'll see what we can do about getting you some hemavol/maximize samples.....see if we cant make you a true iforce fan boy
    My pleasure. Stuff works, period. I will begin my PCT Rev2 log in 4 weeks!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water

    My pleasure. Stuff works, period. I will begin my PCT Rev2 log in 4 weeks!
    Link us to the PcT log in here if you would be so kind


  17. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Final review:

    I would compare Rev2 comparable to Letro. If there's a flare of gyno you have to dose a little higher, (4 caps) but Rev 2 can handle it. You have to dose it ED vs. EOD or E3D with Letro but rev2 is OTC!

    It was kind on my joints and libido was sky high the entire time. If I dose Letro to high I can have some joint problems but not with Rev2.

    As far as bloat went, didn't do much but I was heavy bulking and didn't really care about water I was carrying around. I know BigT had Success with bloat but my dose of goodness was a bit higher than his so it's to be expected.

    All and all, I bought another bottle. I'm not using it now, I'm using Letro for the next 4 weeks bc, well I bought it and need to use it. I will use the Rev2 for PCT and log it. It has leaked my interest in iForce, I'll be looking into their preworkout formulas to pair with it. I still haven't found one I absolutely love. Maybe iForce can fit the bill.

    Thanks to iForce for giving me the opportunity to log. I was incredibly surprised with the results, I'm sold on iForce.
    Would you mind posting this review at supplementreviews.com? it would help us out a lot!


  18. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop

    Would you mind posting this review at supplementreviews.com? it would help us out a lot!
    Yeah I'm just gonna need a million dollars
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  19. If you are on Facebook you could win free products by posting a review


  20. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop
    If you are on Facebook you could win free products by posting a review
    Nah it's cool, I was gonna do it anyways
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. i-force reversitol v2
    By thebigt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 12-08-2011, 08:52 PM
  2. I-Force Reversitol on cycle
    By XxAnabolicBxX in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-09-2009, 08:37 PM
  3. For Sale: Reversitol by I Force (Testosterone Boosters)
    By testotony in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-14-2008, 09:21 PM
  4. For Sale: I-Force Reversitol (Anti-Estrogens)
    By testotony in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-05-2008, 09:32 PM
Log in
Log in