My First Log - Dplex/Stanodrol Bridge

nasir707070

Awards
My goal is to do a lean bulk. I am coming off a competition and my weight is about 15lbs from my offseason weight so figured this would be a great time to boost some gains.

Week 1-2: Pre-load Cycle Support
Week 3-5: Cycle Support | D-Plex 100mg
Week 6-8: Stanodrol , Cycle Support,
Week 9-11 :Testoforce 2/ AI Post Cycle Support, Lean Xtreme
Week 12-13: Cycle Support |Testoforce 2/ AI Post Cycle Support |Lean Xtreme, Erase
Week 13-14: Cycle Support | Erase
Also jbryand101b suggested I throw in some R-spray during the first week of PCT

I have two tubs of Cycle Support, one of them has saw palmetto and no red yeast rice, another has the ryr but no saw palmetto. So I preloaded with the one with no saw palmetto and once i started cycle, take the second version but add in 600mg of red yeast rice.

This is how I am dosing it:
7am - Dplex 50mg, 3 fish oil caps
8am - Meal 1
10:30am - Meal 2
12noon - Cycle Support, scoop of protein, 3 fish oil
1:30 - Meal 3
4:00 - Meal 4
5:00 - Dplex 50mg, 3 fish oil caps
6:00- Workout
7:30 - Post Workout Shake/Meal 5
9:00 - Meal 6
10:30pm - Cycle Support, scoop of protein, Cissus powder, 3 fish Oils

Additional Supplements
Garlic Oil Capsules
Cissus Powder
Core Nutritionals Flex (Joint Support)
Alpha Lipoic Acid
CLA
Fish Oils
Protein Powder (AST VP2, Optimum Pro Complex, VPX Syntha 6 and Labrada ProV6)
Vitamin D
Vitamin Code Liquid Vitamins
Garden of Life Perfect Green Foods
Leucine Powder
Red Yeast Rice

Training
Monday - Chest
Tuesday - Back
Wednesday - Shoulders
Thurs - Legs
Saturday - Arms

Just started but calories are around:
Protein - 360
Carbs - 400-420
Fat - 80-100

I have never put my protein that high but read this on Predator Nutrition so I have been lifting similarly as well.

Dietary and Supplement Advice

Assuming a good clean diet is eaten, normally the only advice we would recommend is to increase protein intake to at least 2g of protein per pound of bodyweight. So for a 200lb individual, 400g of protein a day. Given the fact prohormones are all oral in nature, we recommend increasing water intake also and employing the use of a liver protectant such as silymarin and N-acetyl cysteine, along with fish oil dosed at 6g a day. Those who are particularly anal may want to consider taking their prohormones with grapefruit juice. In theory, this will help increase their gains via inhibition of enzymes that break down drugs leading to enhanced absorption.
Training Advice

Given the fact you are taking a powerful prohormone which will rapidly boost muscle mass, training volume should be increased but we recommend limiting the increase in weights. Instead, after your cycle has concluded, given the catabolic environment present post cycle, it is an excellent time to reduce volume and increase the weight which will help preserve your muscle and strength gains whilst keeping cortisol (a hormone indicated in the breaking down of muscle) levels low. A good rule of thumb is to double your normal training volume on cycle and then reducing it to a half of your normal training volume in the first few weeks post cycle while your body gets back to a homeostatic state (normal hormonal environment). So, if you do 10 sets a session normally, go to 20 on prohormones, and then reduce to 5 until your post cycle estrogen blocker has finished its job.

jin

jin

Awards
  • Established
My goal is to do a lean bulk. I am coming off a competition and my weight is about 15lbs from my offseason weight so figured this would be a great time to boost some gains.

Week 1-2: Pre-load Cycle Support
Week 3-5: Cycle Support | D-Plex 100mg
Week 6-8: Stanodrol , Cycle Support,
Week 9-11 :Testoforce 2/ AI Post Cycle Support, Lean Xtreme
Week 12-13: Cycle Support |Testoforce 2/ AI Post Cycle Support |Lean Xtreme, Erase
Week 13-14: Cycle Support | Erase
Also jbryand101b suggested I throw in some R-spray during the first week of PCT

I have two tubs of Cycle Support, one of them has saw palmetto and no red yeast rice, another has the ryr but no saw palmetto. So I preloaded with the one with no saw palmetto and once i started cycle, take the second version but add in 600mg of red yeast rice.

This is how I am dosing it:
7am - Dplex 50mg, 3 fish oil caps
8am - Meal 1
10:30am - Meal 2
12noon - Cycle Support, scoop of protein, 3 fish oil
1:30 - Meal 3
4:00 - Meal 4
5:00 - Dplex 50mg, 3 fish oil caps
6:00- Workout
7:30 - Post Workout Shake/Meal 5
9:00 - Meal 6
10:30pm - Cycle Support, scoop of protein, Cissus powder, 3 fish Oils

Additional Supplements
Garlic Oil Capsules
Cissus Powder
Core Nutritionals Flex (Joint Support)
Alpha Lipoic Acid
CLA
Fish Oils
Protein Powder (AST VP2, Optimum Pro Complex, VPX Syntha 6 and Labrada ProV6)
Vitamin D
Vitamin Code Liquid Vitamins
Garden of Life Perfect Green Foods
Leucine Powder
Red Yeast Rice

Training
Monday - Chest
Tuesday - Back
Wednesday - Shoulders
Thurs - Legs
Saturday - Arms

Just started but calories are around:
Protein - 360
Carbs - 400-420
Fat - 80-100

I have never put my protein that high but read this on Predator Nutrition so I have been lifting similarly as well.

Dietary and Supplement Advice

Assuming a good clean diet is eaten, normally the only advice we would recommend is to increase protein intake to at least 2g of protein per pound of bodyweight. So for a 200lb individual, 400g of protein a day. Given the fact prohormones are all oral in nature, we recommend increasing water intake also and employing the use of a liver protectant such as silymarin and N-acetyl cysteine, along with fish oil dosed at 6g a day. Those who are particularly anal may want to consider taking their prohormones with grapefruit juice. In theory, this will help increase their gains via inhibition of enzymes that break down drugs leading to enhanced absorption.
Training Advice

Given the fact you are taking a powerful prohormone which will rapidly boost muscle mass, training volume should be increased but we recommend limiting the increase in weights. Instead, after your cycle has concluded, given the catabolic environment present post cycle, it is an excellent time to reduce volume and increase the weight which will help preserve your muscle and strength gains whilst keeping cortisol (a hormone indicated in the breaking down of muscle) levels low. A good rule of thumb is to double your normal training volume on cycle and then reducing it to a half of your normal training volume in the first few weeks post cycle while your body gets back to a homeostatic state (normal hormonal environment). So, if you do 10 sets a session normally, go to 20 on prohormones, and then reduce to 5 until your post cycle estrogen blocker has finished its job.
excellent information re volume.

where is the rest of this log?