Applied Nutriceuticals Lit-Up Review

cheeto

Awards
My reason for using this product is that they focus on the stim part of a pre-workout. I am not a believer of all this arginine/pump stuff. I feel I get a great pump from stimulants in general...not from the "pump" ingredients, but from the actual stims in the product. I love their cherry flavor, and the peach is even better. I guess I like it the most because it's not too sweet. It tastes just right. Much better tasting than any other pre-workout supplements that I have tried recently. It mixes very easily. I have mixed it up in a blender bottle and even a cup...blended easily in both.

I get a ton of enery from this using Lit-Up. I have to drive to gym after work late evening and it's on the way home, but still about an hour drive. I work pretty far from home/gym. I take it down about 15-30min before I arrive at the gym. It's not jittery energy...but solid energy. This product has d-aspartic acid in it, but that's not a big reason I take it. I am only taking this supplement 3-4 days per week, and I am taking other supplements, I cannot tell if this caused any muscle gain specifically. Plus I didn't take a blood test, so I can't review this area. For what it gives you, the amount of servings, and the taste, the price is excellent. I bought it from another site for about $23.

Recommendation: Try it, especially if you are looking for energy and not a "pump" supplement

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for you review

What flavor did you use? Peach or black cherry?

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
Great review man, thanks for taking the time - I completely agree that Litup doesn't provide jittery-energy but more of a solid-energy!

Thanks for you review

He tried both

cheeto

Awards
Definitely one of my favorite pre-workouts. Saw that BSN recently came out with Hyper FX...looks like they were really looking at your formula when making theirs...as they look a lot a like. I'll be sticking with yours though.

cheeto

Awards
Thanks for you review

I have tried both...and both delicious. I like the Peach Tea the most though. Not too sweet, just a 'solid' taste to it.