3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys first off, big thanks to borobulker and Usplabs for the chance to give this bad boy a go!

I am currently cutting, and have been for a while, just taking it nice and slow. My diet is made by my nutritionist and its pretty basic right now. 120gms of carbs a day outside of sundays where its only 60, 105 grms of fat and 340gms protein.

Training split is:
Monday-Deadlift/Accessories
Tue-Chest/Bis
Wed- HIIT
Thu- Legs
Fri-Back
Sat-Shoulders/tris
Sun- Off

Cardio is done everyday after training for 30 minutes, sometimes ill split it up, 10 prior and 20 after.

Current supplements im taking are:
Magnesium
BCAA's
Whey
Fish oil
Vit D
DCP ( Been on for a while now )
AlphaBurn ( been on for a while )

Ill be dosing compound-20 per the bottle, 2 am and 2 prior to my workout about an hour or two before.

Current weight: 181
BF: 9.5% per calipers
Height: 5'7".5

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 1:

Got this a bit later in the day so i immediately took 2 caps, ate my pre workout stuff and then waited for gym time. Finally got to the gym and hit the weights. Something i noticed was the increase in sweat i was producing. Noticeable increase i should say. Other then that nothing to speak of. I took my second dose, 2 caps, after my workout prior my PWO meal.

Workout was Back and then 30 minutes of cardio after. Ill be putting up my lifts most days with exercises and pounds if ive got the time. I dont have the book on me right now, so ill start that tomorrow most likely.

Day 2:

Took my doses like normal, one prior to the gym, and one after the gym. Still nothing new to note, no new vascularity, no extra hardness, just a little extra sweat at the gym,oh and extremely thirsty, woke up with the worst dry mouth ever.

Got in and worked shoulders and tris and had a really really good workout, but lately ive been having these types of workouts, so i really cant say that its the compound-20 going to work. If these types of workouts keep up, then ill attest it to the product.

Took my second dose after the gym and prior to my refeed meal.

Day 3:

Woke up this morning extremely thirsty, and actualy was awoken during the night because of such bad thirst, so needless to say im taking in way more water. Id expect to use the bathroom more, but this just hasnt been the case, its like my body is just absorbing it.

Looked in the mirror and wow, looked extremely lean despite having my refeed meal last night. I also noticed a very thick vein on my inner calf that ONLY comes out when i work legs, so that was a nice change of pace.

So things to note thus far 3 days in:
- Looking drier and leaner
-Vascular
-Extremely thirsty
-Look slightly fuller
-No change in muscle hardness

Today will be a rest day and i will dose the caps later at some point. I have not noticed the hypo with this compound that others speak of, but i did get extremely tired after the refeed meal, and that usualy doesnt happen to the degree that it did last night.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So i decided that last night wasnt enough for a refeed meal, so the wife and I had another meal, which was really pretty decent and hit the spot. I dosed my two caps of compound-20 prior to this.

Definite vascularity increase, and definitely feeling a ton fuller. If i wake up lean in the AM like i did this morning, ill **** myself. hahah

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 4:

Woke up looking pretty normal, not as shredded or as lean as the previous day, but not a mess either. Dosed my 2 caps prior to the gym and proceeded to hit deadlifts and accessories. The workout went VERY well and hit a couple Pr's on some exercises.

Not much time right now as i need to get some rest, but nothing new to really report. Tomorrow will be chest/bis.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
aaah here you are.... in on this one ;)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for joining guys! Ill have the update later tonight.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 5:

Day 5 was Chest and bis.. The workout was solid, nothing crazy to note, no insane pumps, no crazy vascularity, nothing of that sort, just a good workout. Looking a smidgen leaner, weight is about the same though. I am a bit sore today though, which isnt much of a surprise really.

Diets been on point, absolutely perfect, getting all my macros in and eating good.

Day 6:

Today was just HIIT and abs, nothing more nothing less. Woke up this morning looking pretty normal, im not any bigger, im not any fuller, and that crazy leanness i had 4 days ago hasnt returned. I will note that my lips have been crazy dry, so much so as ive put chapstick on them.

Diet will be on point yet again today.

Tomorrow will be the infamous leg day.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
nice... ive read of someone else having extremely chapped lips... not me so far...

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ill have a nice update tonight and some pics probably.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 7:

Today was back day, so i got in and murdered my back. Had a really good workout, nothing really new to report and nothing crazy going on yet. Im not looking any leaner and no more vascular then before, sweating is up, but other then that nothing to report.

Chapped lips were getting rediculous but since have decreased a bunch. I do wake up super thirsty though.

Weight was 180 this morning.

Day 8:

Got in tonight and really hammered my shoulders and tris. Had a really good workout and had a really good mind muscle connection. Appetite is definitely up from previous days. Not looking any fuller then before nor any leaner or vascular. Gaining a couple reps here n there on some exercises though which is nice even though im cutting.

I do seem to be able to eat more and not put on fat, but its not really doing much to shred me up just yet.

Tomorrow will be leg day.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
solid bro... Im waking up THIRSTY as well... sometimes my throat is so dry it hurts...

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
solid bro... Im waking up THIRSTY as well... sometimes my throat is so dry it hurts...
Yea no doubt..

So i woke up this morning looking pretty lean, which is honestly to be expected with my diet. I will say that thursday night i had an immense cheat meal which was not scheduled, but i felt i needed it, and it did nothing to me. So maybe this is because of the compound 20, im not sure. I have another planned refeed meal tonight after leg day that i plan on just destroying, if i wake up tomorrow morning looking good, ill be impressed.

Ill update later tonight with how the leg day went.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 9:

Ok so i took the doses as normal and got in and murdered legs. I beat them to death. I proceeded to slay them with squats, leg press, lunges, leg extensions, and calf raises.

Strength started off really slow, i felt really tight and not in a pumped way, but after the first couple sets of leg press my legs seem to loosen up and things went smoothly from there.

Ended up doing 30 minutes of cardio and then bounced. Sweat was about where it has been, higher then usual. Vascularity was about the same and nothing else to note as far as the workout went.

Had another cheat meal last night, i definitely filled up nicely, and woke up this morning with some water retention, which is to be expected.

So as far as the product goes, nothing crazy going on, im not leaning up crazy fast or putting on any muscle so to speak, pretty much staying the same way.

If a USP labs guy checks this thread out, should i bump the doseage?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 10:

So today is a scheduled rest day and it will be just that. My legs are WRECKED, i love it! Woke up this morning to my wife cooking me cinnamon raisin ezekial french toast with walden farm syrup and some chicken sausage.

Now this is not a typical meal for me, but it was damn deliciouos, crazy good. So i started the day off right!

Dosed the C20 and will dose it again later today as well.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 11:

Dosed today as usual and was back on the diet despite being a little relaxed this weekend. If i look this full by the end of the week i will be impressed. Looked really good in the gym tonight and felt really strong.

Got in and trained shoulders and tris and abs. My trainer/nutritionist changed my workout routine, so ill be re-adjusting to it.

He also changed my diet around a bit, just lower protein for right now. Still 30 minutes of cardio post workout and also added an extra day of HIIT into the mix.

So we will definitely see how C20 reacts to these changes.

Tomorrow is back, so ill report back with that tomorrow.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lowered protein? interesting.

Looks like you're in a cutting phase though, seeing the addition of a HIIT day. and the postworkout cardio.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lowered protein? interesting.

Looks like you're in a cutting phase though, seeing the addition of a HIIT day. and the postworkout cardio.

Yessiirr, i was at around 48 per meal, then 45, now 42. Id much rather him take away from my protein then my carbs or fats lol. Yes this was a cutting phase, this week and next week will be hectic with me traveling home and what not, so while im still eating for the most part clean, were going to hit a blast for these 2 weeks and increase cals.

Day 12:

Today was supposed to be back and rear delts, but my legs were still extremely sore and i had deadlifts slated for this workout, so i took the day off, ate a surplus of cals, and rested. Dosed the C20 as usual, and like usual, nothing new to note.

Day 13:

So since yesterday was a rest day i got in and trained back and rear delts. Still not exactly sure why he changed my workouts to what he did, but im not arguing, just doing what im told!

I did play football against some of the maintenance guys, absolutely dominated them, like 60 something to 12.

Anyways i got into the gym and the wife and I hit back. Workout went well, pumped up pretty nice and vascularity hasnt been this high since i was 7 weeks into a keto diet, so i was happy about that. Strength was decent too, nothing that was a huge jump in weights, but i felt good.

Dosed the C20 as usual, and honestly im noticing some increased DOMS and increased hunger, other then that pretty much nothing going on.

Day 14:

Today will be chest and bis with cardio afterwords. Ill update everyone either tonight or tomorrow.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 14:

Today was chest and bis. Workout went well and pump was a bit "fuller" then usual, but ive also been eating a TON more carbs. So far with C20, i can definitely tell it has nutrient partitioning effects and possibly some fatloss capabilities. The product really hasnt made me go wow, this is a really good product, but its intriguing as i know its got something to it.

Right now though i cant really put a finger on it though to be honest, and i cant say at full retail price id run out and buy it.

Day 15:

HIIT today, did not get around to it, knee and hip have been aching pretty bad, so i decided to take today off.
Day 16:
Today was leg day. Overall a good workout again. My hips were really tight so i didnt go as heavy as i wanted to on squats, but everything else felt good. Legs were pumped and definitely full of blood. Strength wasnt really guaged during this workout because like i said i had been having hip and knee problems all week, so i just wanted to get in their and get a good workout in and i did.

One thing i will note, my elbow, my knees, and my hips hurt and i havnt had this happen before and it only happened since the addition of C20. Not exactly sure why or how, but inflamation is definitely going on.

Day 17:
Rest day, dosed C20 as usual and watched me some football!

Day 18:
Today is going to be Shoulders/Tris/Abs

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Ive noticed my left shoulder and my wrists are seemingly having issues since starting C20 but i just had it chalked up to using heavier weights and whatnot... I dunno... My knees which are usually the first to go with overall inflammation issues have felt fine though...

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive noticed my left shoulder and my wrists are seemingly having issues since starting C20 but i just had it chalked up to using heavier weights and whatnot... I dunno... My knees which are usually the first to go with overall inflammation issues have felt fine though...
Yea my left elbow and my left knee have been crazy tight, and overall inflamation seems up, which is odd.

Pretty much close to done with my run, i was on vacation to see my daughter for her 2nd birthday, i will be sure to put up a full review once i compile all of my notes.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys so here is my final review of C20..

I have used almost every product from USPlabs some with great effectiveness and others that left a lot to be desired. C20 was very weird for me as it was sort of all over the place, a lot of what Sourdough saw, i saw. One day i was bloated, the next day i was shredded. One day i was up in weight, the next day i was down in weight. Not exactly sure what exactly caused this, and to be honest it didnt really bother me.

Towards the end of my run my diet got sloppy, i was going home on leave to visit my daughter for her 2nd birthday, so needless to say eating out was had, but i always make sure to get my protein in.

My body is extremely sensitive to a calorie surplus and to carbs, so much so ive been thinking about getting a blood glucose monitor to check my fasting levels as it is a bit worrying. So typical when ever i eat a surplus of cals and carbs i get extremely watery around the waist, and bloat up big time, so much that my lower back hurts, and usualy it takes maybe 2 days for this to happen. I will say with C20 though that it took a good week, so i was extremely impressed with this.

Pumps and vascularity werent huge for me, the fullness did seem to make itself apparent but i was sure if that was due to the huge increase in carbs or the product itself. It did seem to have nutrient partitioning and i did seem to sweat more during my workouts.

One thing i will note that i hated was what seemed like an increase in inflamation. Not sure why or how, possibly the ursolic acid lowering cort and the anti e properties, but it made for a tough time doing legs and my left elbow killed.

I purchased another bottle to run once my diet was locked on once more to really give it a full go, plus i plan on picking up more bottles and playing with the doseages a bit more. Its definitely and interesting compound.

Anyways here are my ratings:

Pump: 5/10

Like i stated above, really didnt see much in this area, but with the diet im on and the lower(ish) carbs, the pump comes and goes. But i did not receive the pump that others spoke of.

Energy/Lethargy: 9/10

I did not get any energy from C20 but i never got any lethargy to speak of either, so no complaints there.

Body Composition: 8/10

For the first 2 or so weeks i was on C20 and my diet was on lock i did wake up pretty lean, and i seemed to be more dehydrated despite my huge water intake. So i enjoyed the way i looked on the days i was lean looking, then some days i seemed to bloat up a bit, nothing huge, but noticeable for me. I also during my dieting portion did not seem to look any bigger, maybe a tad fuller but thats about it. My favorite part of the product was that it definitely held off the water and fat gain longer then usual.

Overall Rating: 8/10

Not really mind blowing by any means, but i feel that when better doseing schemes come out, this product will really shine. Also combined with a nice Anabolic things will really heat up as others will be able to eat more and hold off the fat.

Thanks again to USPLabs for letting me test this product!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok guys so here is my final review of C20..

I have used almost every product from USPlabs some with great effectiveness and others that left a lot to be desired. C20 was very weird for me as it was sort of all over the place, a lot of what Sourdough saw, i saw. One day i was bloated, the next day i was shredded. One day i was up in weight, the next day i was down in weight. Not exactly sure what exactly caused this, and to be honest it didnt really bother me.

Towards the end of my run my diet got sloppy, i was going home on leave to visit my daughter for her 2nd birthday, so needless to say eating out was had, but i always make sure to get my protein in.

My body is extremely sensitive to a calorie surplus and to carbs, so much so ive been thinking about getting a blood glucose monitor to check my fasting levels as it is a bit worrying. So typical when ever i eat a surplus of cals and carbs i get extremely watery around the waist, and bloat up big time, so much that my lower back hurts, and usualy it takes maybe 2 days for this to happen. I will say with C20 though that it took a good week, so i was extremely impressed with this.

Pumps and vascularity werent huge for me, the fullness did seem to make itself apparent but i was sure if that was due to the huge increase in carbs or the product itself. It did seem to have nutrient partitioning and i did seem to sweat more during my workouts.

One thing i will note that i hated was what seemed like an increase in inflamation. Not sure why or how, possibly the ursolic acid lowering cort and the anti e properties, but it made for a tough time doing legs and my left elbow killed.

I purchased another bottle to run once my diet was locked on once more to really give it a full go, plus i plan on picking up more bottles and playing with the doseages a bit more. Its definitely and interesting compound.

Anyways here are my ratings:

Pump: 5/10

Like i stated above, really didnt see much in this area, but with the diet im on and the lower(ish) carbs, the pump comes and goes. But i did not receive the pump that others spoke of.

Energy/Lethargy: 9/10

I did not get any energy from C20 but i never got any lethargy to speak of either, so no complaints there.

Body Composition: 8/10

For the first 2 or so weeks i was on C20 and my diet was on lock i did wake up pretty lean, and i seemed to be more dehydrated despite my huge water intake. So i enjoyed the way i looked on the days i was lean looking, then some days i seemed to bloat up a bit, nothing huge, but noticeable for me. I also during my dieting portion did not seem to look any bigger, maybe a tad fuller but thats about it. My favorite part of the product was that it definitely held off the water and fat gain longer then usual.

Overall Rating: 8/10

Not really mind blowing by any means, but i feel that when better doseing schemes come out, this product will really shine. Also combined with a nice Anabolic things will really heat up as others will be able to eat more and hold off the fat.

Thanks again to USPLabs for letting me test this product!
Nice review! Ill be looking to see any other non sponsored logs and post IC release for confirmation on this product. Beta logs look great though ;).

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Nice Review bro!!!

I see you picked up an IC bottle! Lucky!

I didnt have the funds right now to do anything extra other then essentials... budget is locked tight till decembers bonus arrives... Lookin forward to any possible uses you find for C20 in the future though!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice Review bro!!!

I see you picked up an IC bottle! Lucky!

I didnt have the funds right now to do anything extra other then essentials... budget is locked tight till decembers bonus arrives... Lookin forward to any possible uses you find for C20 in the future though!
Yea im pretty darn tight on money too, but was lucky enough to pick one up. I figure once my diet is dialed back in ill start playing with the dosing schemes n what not.

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
Yea im pretty darn tight on money too, but was lucky enough to pick one up. I figure once my diet is dialed back in ill start playing with the dosing schemes n what not.
I got 2 bottles from IC, do you think dosing should be higher?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got 2 bottles from IC, do you think dosing should be higher?

Not necessarily higher, but maybe instead of 2 and 2, make it 1 1 1 1.. This is just curiosity on my part and am in no way saying the doseing guidelines are wrong.

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
Not necessarily higher, but maybe instead of 2 and 2, make it 1 1 1 1.. This is just curiosity on my part and am in no way saying the doseing guidelines are wrong.
did you dose it with fats? jw because I know with ursobolic you need to take fats.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
did you dose it with fats? jw because I know with ursobolic you need to take fats.
Yea i always dosed it with a meal that had at minimum 12gms of fats in it.