Onlychevy6 - Will free up some testosterone with BPS - Endosurge (Sponsored)

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This will be a nice little run. I am hoping to boost some free testosterone by using the BPS EndoSurge, As you can see by my recent test results below I can use it. I want to thank the guys at BPS and Kleen for getting me set up with this. I can only hope to get some of the results kleen has as well as others. A little about me. I am a guy that is on a mission. I started off the year at 300 lbs and pure fat. I am now 245 Losing fat and putting on some muscle along the way. My ultimate goal is to be about 200 lbs and around 10%. Once I hit that I will know what I need to do in order to be able to get leaner and do my first and only body building show. Just to say I am back. Hope you all enjoy this log. I will be following a lean gains type diet and for now a full body workout 3 days a week for the next 4 weeks as well as adding in cardio.

LabTest10-10-11.jpg
LabTest210-10-11.jpg

I am officially starting EndoSurge tonight with 2 pills prior to bed. I will follow the recommended dosage of 6 per day. Along with some DAA.

Here is some information in case you don't know what EndoSurge will do for you.

Increase Free Testosterone – Check
Free testosterone is the most important form of testosterone in the body. Testosterone can exist as free testosterone, the bioavailable and “useful” form for the body, as well as bound testosterone. One of these forms of bound testosterone is bound to SHBG (sex hormone binding globulin). When testosterone is bound to SHBG it can not be used by the body like unbound or free testosterone. It is essentially inactive. So even though your body may produce more testosterone on testosterone boosters it is important that FREE testosterone is increasing and available to be used by your body.
When it comes to increasing free testosterone there is only one ingredient that has been used over and over successfully – nettle root extract. This ingredient has the ability to bind to SHBG itself causing less testosterone to bind. The result? More testosterone left as FREE unbound testosterone in the body.
Our stinging nettle root extract is a high yield for 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran, the most active compound in nettle root. We offer a full ~1600 mg maximum dose of this ingredient at a month supply in every bottle!

Increase Total Testosterone – Check

So now you know how important free testosterone is and you know that EndoSruge will be working to free up more of your total testosterone into free testosterone. But now let’s make it even better. By increasing total testosterone there is more testosterone available in the body to be freed up by the process above.

EndoSurge contains Mucuna Pruriens, a proven and well research ingredient extracted for natural L-Dopa. While L-dopa has a number of powerful benefits itself it is important that both a high extract and low extract of MP is used. The high extract closely targets certain physiological effects in the body, while the lower extract more closely targets others and allows for better bioavailability of the higher extract. To get around these differences and to maximize all of the benefits of MP we used both.

MP has the ability to increase the body’s level of LH (luteinizing hormone). This hormone signals for the Leydig cells to produce more testosterone. More LH = more testosterone.

Increase HGH – Check

L-dopa, the key extract in Mucuna Pruriens, has been shown to increase HGH levels. We all know the importance of HGH not only in bodybuilding but for many anti aging benefits. This is again when having a mixture of both MP extracts is important. The high yield extract is important for targeting an increase in HGH, and coupled with the lower yield extract it actually makes the high yield more bioavailable!

Decrease Prolactin – Check

No man likes prolactin. Prolactin is the libido killer. After an orgasm prolactin levels sky-rocket, immediately killing libido. Having high circulating prolactin levels throughout the day will decrease your libido as well. On top of that, popular supplement ingredients like DAA have been shown to increase prolactin production.

If you like having a libido, prolactin needs to be down! Lucky for you through the combination of MP extracts in EndoSurge your prolactin will stay DOWN and your libido UP.

Increase Libido – check

EndoSurge will undoubtedly increase ones libido. Through the combined pathways of increasing both free and total testosterone on top of decreasing prolactin, the combination of pathways is a force to be reckoned with!

No Propriety Blend – Check

Don’t bother with being unsure if you are getting enough of the essential ingredients in a formula. Taking a fraction of the amount of these ingredients is not going to give true results. You need the full and optimal dose. EndoSurge does not hide itself.

Month Supply – Check

You got it – 2 capsules 3 times per day, delivers the maximum and full dose of the powerful ingredients of this formula.

The supplement industry is full of testosterone boosters. Some contain magical ingredients and some contain huge blends of ingredients at undetermined amounts.

At BPS we aren’t trying to reinvent the wheel. We are just here to put the parts together right.

STACKS

While EndoSurge is an extremely powerful and versatile testosterone booster on its own we know people love to stack. So we decided to lay out what we felt was the best guidelines for stacking and give our two most highly suggested stacks.

Stack Rules
:

1) Do not stack EndoSurge with any other product containing Nettle Root Extract

2) Do not stack EndoSurge with any other product containing Mucuna Pruriens

3) All test booster that abide by 1 and 2 can be stacked with EndoSurge

Endo Surge contains enough of these two ingredients. There is no need to stack or supply the body with any more.

Stack 1: EndoSurge + DAA

DAA has been shown to increase levels of total testosterone. Anything that increases total testosterone can be made better in combination with EndoSurge’s ability to free up testosterone levels. Also, DAA has been shown to increase levels of prolactin which in some has caused a decrease in libido despite their increase in testosterone. To combat this people take a prolactin reducer like Mucuna Pruriens, which EndoSurge is full of!

2 caps EndoSurge 3x per day + 3g DAA per day

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SUB'd This is my first time being the first one SUB'd.... Whooo-Hoooo!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right on brother glad to have you along.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
In brother!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed!!

That's a sick stack man!! Loved endosurge.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First impression from my first dose last night. My sleep was normal woke up a couple of times a little tossing and turning. However when I woke up I felt a little more refreshed.

Now this morning when I got to the office I took my first dose for the day at 6:45 without any food. My next dose will be around 11-11:30 I normally eat around noon in most cases. And of course my last dose will be before bed. This will be my normal routine from here on out.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Test levels of 317 is pretty low, I hope Endosurge helps that up! Thanks for including bloodwork, that's always an awesome addition to a log!
Thank you for checking in. I try to give as much info when staying logs. That way people can see why I am taking a product.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Thank you for checking in. I try to give as much info when staying logs. That way people can see why I am taking a product.
Can't wait to see you rock this brother. I've seen a lot of good LOGs with EndoSurge and really haven't heard a single negative thing about it. You'll be looking awesome at 200 10% no doubt. I've never done a show or really even thought about it, but the more people talk about it the more interested I get. Even more so after seeing DWs awesome work. Maybe when you're ready we can compete in one side by side.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't wait to see you rock this brother. I've seen a lot of good LOGs with EndoSurge and really haven't heard a single negative thing about it. You'll be looking awesome at 200 10% no doubt. I've never done a show or really even thought about it, but the more people talk about it the more interested I get. Even more so after seeing DWs awesome work. Maybe when you're ready we can compete in one side by side.
That would be cool. I even told kleen he has to do at least one more with me as well.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I guess I will join in on this bad boy. ;) Glad you got the stuff.

As far as sleep goes on this. I tend to wake up to go to the bathroom a few times a night on it. However getting back to sleep is never a problem and I always feel more refreshed. Also have more dreams sometimes the ones that feel so real I have to verify they weren't when I wake up. That can be good or bad just depends on what life is giving you to deal with at the time. However the rest was always good. Some people say that have very vivid sex dreams. Lucky bastards!!!! Mine are all more like lucid dreaming where I am very aware of everything to the point it feels it is real. Sometimes I can change the direction of them by choosing to which is pretty cool. The dreams are pretty cool on it. The extra GH should help you with your quest to burn fat while also increasing anabolism while your test is a bit low. That and freeing up any bound test will really help you out.

I think you will definitely enjoy this.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes I tink so as well. And I had some dreams last night. Nothing cool to talk about. Oh I guess I should say welcome my brother to my small little log. May the fat man get buff.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tonight was a bust. Had planned on hitting the gym. But after 3 1/2 hours of siting in traffic and only driving 53 miles one way. Not fun at all. Time to do some cardio on the treadmill and maybe some dumbbell work before I hit the sack.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do I even need to say it Broseph!?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tonight was a bust. Had planned on hitting the gym. But after 3 1/2 hours of siting in traffic and only driving 53 miles one way. Not fun at all. Time to do some cardio on the treadmill and maybe some dumbbell work before I hit the sack.
Damn that sux. I just figured I'd enter kleen's self challenge thread lol. It's gonna be MEAN. Perhaps I can get abs AND get bigger? haha. lets hope. 8 weeks and 2 days till xmas fren. Lets kill it!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Sitting in traffic is HELL! good thing you have a HUNG DONG Skin Chub outlet where you can stop and pass the time AHHAHAHA!! Seriously though missing workouts blows, especially for that reason. I know you'll hit even harder tmrw bro.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Has anyone experienced a little energy boost after taking EndoSurge? I noticed again last night I stayed up about an hour longer than normal and that was after taking it. Slept real nice though. Woke up one to pee and fell right back to sleep. So far I like this stuff.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I always have more energy on it but not after the dose. I imagine there is some difference in time to be assimilated due to the shorter intestines causing slower absorption.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always have more energy on it but not after the dose. I imagine there is some difference in time to be assimilated due to the shorter intestines causing slower absorption.
Hmmm interesting thought. For those who dont know. I had a little over a foot and a half of my large intestine removed. As I had perforations and the toxins was spilling into my body.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok I have now taken EndoSurge for a couple of days and I have got to say I am liking this supplement. I am seeing my libido come back. Among other things happening. I had a really good sleep last night woke up nice and fresh and ready to go. And to be honest when I say I was ready to go I was at full staff which has not happened in a long long time. Feels like I am getting some nice energy from it as well. Now for my workout.

10/28/11

Reverse Grip Pull Downs

5 reps 140 lbs
5 reps 140 lbs
5 reps 140 lbs
5 reps 140 lbs
5 reps 140 lbs
12 reps 100 lbs
10 reps 80 lbs

Cable CrossOvers

5 reps 60 lbs
5 reps 60 lbs
5 reps 60 lbs
5 reps 60 lbs
5 reps 60 lbs
12 reps 50 lbs
10 reps 40 lbs

Cable Upright Rows

5 reps 180 lbs
5 reps 180 lbs
5 reps 180 lbs
5 reps 180 lbs
5 reps 180 lbs
10 reps 140 lbs
10 reps 100 lbs

Seated Weighted Dips

5 reps 250 lbs
5 reps 250 lbs
5 reps 250 lbs
5 reps 250 lbs
5 reps 250 lbs
6 reps 190 lbs
6 reps 140 lbs

Leg Extensions

5 reps 185 lbs
5 reps 185 lbs
5 reps 185 lbs
5 reps 185 lbs
5 reps 185 lbs
12 reps 155 lbs
8 reps 125 lbs

Hanging Straight Leg Raises

7 sets of 10

My Lower back is starting to feel like normal. I will continue to lift medium weight for another week or so before I get back to hitting it heavy with high reps. Need to burn the fat baby.

Chevy6s Chick

Chevy6s Chick

Awards
For the love of god how many logs do you need? I can't keep up with all of them!! I know I am good but good grief!!!! :)

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well it is the weekend and today is a off day from training in the gym. Let me say that I had probably the best sleep last night I have had in a long time. My dreaming was like I was watching a movie for hours. Some of it was just misc. stuff and then a few times a little erotic. And when I woke up it was wide awake and ready to go.

Chevy6s Chick

Chevy6s Chick

Awards
Well it is the weekend and today is a off day from training in the gym. Let me say that I had probably the best sleep last night I have had in a long time. My dreaming was like I was watching a movie for hours. Some of it was just misc. stuff and then a few times a little erotic. And when I woke up it was wide awake and ready to go.
I am not sure what the HECK he's taking but the last (2) two nights he has been talking in his sleep waking me up then I have to try and fall back asleep! UGH!! I'm not sure what he was saying because he was mumbling but I am sure he is calling me out my name!!! :) If this keeps up I am going to have to kick him out of the room and into the extra bedroom!!!!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man I have had the best sleep I have ever had in the last 3 nights than I think I have ever had. This product has really improved my quality of life in a very short amount of time. I wake up more refreshed and the boys are getting back to normal as well as the libido. Almost like I was back in High school. And that was over 20 years ago.

I even went out this morning and raked up 3/4s of my 2 acres and now have some major piles of leaves and pine needles. Time to hit up a home improvement store to get a blower / mulcher.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am not sure what the HECK he's taking but the last (2) two nights he has been talking in his sleep waking me up then I have to try and fall back asleep! UGH!! I'm not sure what he was saying because he was mumbling but I am sure he is calling me out my name!!! :) If this keeps up I am going to have to kick him out of the room and into the extra bedroom!!!!
Jeff remind her if she tries to kick you out of bed that she is the one that does not want to sleep next to you and she knows where the couch is if that is the case.

Man I have had the best sleep I have ever had in the last 3 nights than I think I have ever had. This product has really improved my quality of life in a very short amount of time. I wake up more refreshed and the boys are getting back to normal as well as the libido. Almost like I was back in High school. And that was over 20 years ago.

I even went out this morning and raked up 3/4s of my 2 acres and now have some major piles of leaves and pine needles. Time to hit up a home improvement store to get a blower / mulcher.
Good stuff, I am glad to hear it. I knew you would love the EndoSurge, it is truly legit and one of my all time favorites as far as natty supps go.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I actually expected to level off on the weight loss doing a pct. And to my surprise I started last week at 250 and this morning I was 242.6. Can't complain about that.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I actually expected to level off on the weight loss doing a pct. And to my surprise I started last week at 250 and this morning I was 242.6. Can't complain about that.
That first week of dieting is always the best, as you drop a lot of water, which looks like a ton of progress on the scale. Just remember that you don't want to lose too much too fast, as some of that weight will be muscle if you eat too little. :)

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That first week of dieting is always the best, as you drop a lot of water, which looks like a ton of progress on the scale. Just remember that you don't want to lose too much too fast, as some of that weight will be muscle if you eat too little. :)
Lol I wish this was my first week of dieting. I have been at this since february of this year. Started off at 3 bills.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol I wish this was my first week of dieting. I have been at this since february of this year. Started off at 3 bills.
a little over 50lbs or so in 8 months? Thats great progress!! Dude, can you imagine in a couple more months with your diet and training on point you can say "LOST 100lbs"! Thats a milestone imo. If I ever make it to 165lbs Ill have lost 100lbs since my top weight 10 years ago. My progress is even slower lol.

Good job in killing it though man!! EndoSurge will help you there. In my pics, the most recent one I posted in my new log, (The one where my hair is stil there lol) is week 3.5 of endosurge. I leaned out noticeably. I cant wait to see your results!!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
a little over 50lbs or so in 8 months? Thats great progress!! Dude, can you imagine in a couple more months with your diet and training on point you can say "LOST 100lbs"! Thats a milestone imo. If I ever make it to 165lbs Ill have lost 100lbs since my top weight 10 years ago. My progress is even slower lol.

Good job in killing it though man!! EndoSurge will help you there. In my pics, the most recent one I posted in my new log, (The one where my hair is stil there lol) is week 3.5 of endosurge. I leaned out noticeably. I cant wait to see your results!!
Thanks Matt. Yeah 3 more lbs and it will be 60 lbs gone since February. Possibly even more considering I have put on some muscle. I am hoping to hit the 100 lbs mark by December.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
N2burn that good eh? I should check out the ingredient profile again ;)

Let's kill it man!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
N2Burn has a diuretic in if I am not mistaken so some water weight should fall of too. Jeff don't get ahead of yourself on the fat loss pimpin. It is going to slow and then slow some more and then some more. Losing 40 lbs by the end of the year is giving up muscle point blank. Shoot for 20 lbs tops. So is the Unwrap your Abs only 10 like you said in their or 20 or the 40 you just mentioned. Lets get the goal ironed out playa! ;)

You are kicking ass and should be proud of yourself regardless.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah it is going slow thats for sure. I know I know baby steps. I still say 10 but I better get more. Lol

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today's FINAFLEX Trivia is....

NOW!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/168461-redefine-nutriton-weightlifting-51.html#post3068467

KleensQueen

KleensQueen

Awards
This will be a nice little run. I am hoping to boost some free testosterone by using the BPS EndoSurge, As you can see by my recent test results below I can use it. I want to thank the guys at BPS and Kleen for getting me set up with this. I can only hope to get some of the results kleen has as well as others. A little about me. I am a guy that is on a mission. I started off the year at 300 lbs and pure fat. I am now 245 Losing fat and putting on some muscle along the way. My ultimate goal is to be about 200 lbs and around 10%. Once I hit that I will know what I need to do in order to be able to get leaner and do my first and only body building show. Just to say I am back. Hope you all enjoy this log. I will be following a lean gains type diet and for now a full body workout 3 days a week for the next 4 weeks as well as adding in cardio.

View attachment 46814View attachment 46815

I am officially starting EndoSurge tonight with 2 pills prior to bed. I will follow the recommended dosage of 6 per day. Along with some DAA.

Here is some information in case you don't know what EndoSurge will do for you.

Increase Free Testosterone – Check
Free testosterone is the most important form of testosterone in the body. Testosterone can exist as free testosterone, the bioavailable and “useful” form for the body, as well as bound testosterone. One of these forms of bound testosterone is bound to SHBG (sex hormone binding globulin). When testosterone is bound to SHBG it can not be used by the body like unbound or free testosterone. It is essentially inactive. So even though your body may produce more testosterone on testosterone boosters it is important that FREE testosterone is increasing and available to be used by your body.
When it comes to increasing free testosterone there is only one ingredient that has been used over and over successfully – nettle root extract. This ingredient has the ability to bind to SHBG itself causing less testosterone to bind. The result? More testosterone left as FREE unbound testosterone in the body.
Our stinging nettle root extract is a high yield for 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran, the most active compound in nettle root. We offer a full ~1600 mg maximum dose of this ingredient at a month supply in every bottle!

Increase Total Testosterone – Check

So now you know how important free testosterone is and you know that EndoSruge will be working to free up more of your total testosterone into free testosterone. But now let’s make it even better. By increasing total testosterone there is more testosterone available in the body to be freed up by the process above.

EndoSurge contains Mucuna Pruriens, a proven and well research ingredient extracted for natural L-Dopa. While L-dopa has a number of powerful benefits itself it is important that both a high extract and low extract of MP is used. The high extract closely targets certain physiological effects in the body, while the lower extract more closely targets others and allows for better bioavailability of the higher extract. To get around these differences and to maximize all of the benefits of MP we used both.

MP has the ability to increase the body’s level of LH (luteinizing hormone). This hormone signals for the Leydig cells to produce more testosterone. More LH = more testosterone.

Increase HGH – Check

L-dopa, the key extract in Mucuna Pruriens, has been shown to increase HGH levels. We all know the importance of HGH not only in bodybuilding but for many anti aging benefits. This is again when having a mixture of both MP extracts is important. The high yield extract is important for targeting an increase in HGH, and coupled with the lower yield extract it actually makes the high yield more bioavailable!

Decrease Prolactin – Check

No man likes prolactin. Prolactin is the libido killer. After an orgasm prolactin levels sky-rocket, immediately killing libido. Having high circulating prolactin levels throughout the day will decrease your libido as well. On top of that, popular supplement ingredients like DAA have been shown to increase prolactin production.

If you like having a libido, prolactin needs to be down! Lucky for you through the combination of MP extracts in EndoSurge your prolactin will stay DOWN and your libido UP.

Increase Libido – check

EndoSurge will undoubtedly increase ones libido. Through the combined pathways of increasing both free and total testosterone on top of decreasing prolactin, the combination of pathways is a force to be reckoned with!

No Propriety Blend – Check

Don’t bother with being unsure if you are getting enough of the essential ingredients in a formula. Taking a fraction of the amount of these ingredients is not going to give true results. You need the full and optimal dose. EndoSurge does not hide itself.

Month Supply – Check

You got it – 2 capsules 3 times per day, delivers the maximum and full dose of the powerful ingredients of this formula.

The supplement industry is full of testosterone boosters. Some contain magical ingredients and some contain huge blends of ingredients at undetermined amounts.

At BPS we aren’t trying to reinvent the wheel. We are just here to put the parts together right.

STACKS

While EndoSurge is an extremely powerful and versatile testosterone booster on its own we know people love to stack. So we decided to lay out what we felt was the best guidelines for stacking and give our two most highly suggested stacks.

Stack Rules
:

1) Do not stack EndoSurge with any other product containing Nettle Root Extract

2) Do not stack EndoSurge with any other product containing Mucuna Pruriens

3) All test booster that abide by 1 and 2 can be stacked with EndoSurge

Endo Surge contains enough of these two ingredients. There is no need to stack or supply the body with any more.

Stack 1: EndoSurge + DAA

DAA has been shown to increase levels of total testosterone. Anything that increases total testosterone can be made better in combination with EndoSurge’s ability to free up testosterone levels. Also, DAA has been shown to increase levels of prolactin which in some has caused a decrease in libido despite their increase in testosterone. To combat this people take a prolactin reducer like Mucuna Pruriens, which EndoSurge is full of!

2 caps EndoSurge 3x per day + 3g DAA per day
I know i have had all these tests ran, but it still makes no sense to me... I am soo clueless. But I am sub'd in to ya.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah it is going slow thats for sure. I know I know baby steps. I still say 10 but I better get more. Lol
You'll get more. ANd the scale weight moving is always a good motivational booster.