Needtobuildmuscle DAA PCT Log

Rowan212

Awards
Ok so I got a free tub of NTBM DAA in the mail last week but at the moment I’m 1.5 weeks away from using it. A little background –

Currently I’m 196Lbs, just ran SD for 3 weeks at 30mg lapped into Epi at 40mg for 4 weeks making a 6 week long cycle. Starting weight I was 180ish depending on what was in my stomach, all my major lifts have gone up but I have put on a decent amount of fat as well then again every time I take SD I gain just as much fat as I do muscle.

So I’ve got about 2 weeks left of Epi, at the moment I’m just trying to hold onto the size and strength I gained on the SD. I seem to loose the majority of it, ya know it comes on quick and leaves even quicker so I read around and it sounded like this was a decent idea.

Epi 40 / 40 / X / X / X / X / X / X
Clen 50 / 50 / X / X / 50 / 50 / X / X
Ebol X / X / 6 / 6 / 6 / X / X / X PILLS
Tamox X / X / 60 / 60 / 40 / 40 / 20 / 20
Erase X / X / X / X / X / 4 / 4 / 4 PILLS
DAA X / X / 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 SCOOPS

Training is similar to Doggcrapp –

Monday – Back (6 compounds) Bies (2 iso)
Wednesday – Chest (4 compounds) Tries (3 iso)
Friday – Legs (2 compounds) Shoulders (2 compounds) Calves (2 iso)

When I say training is similar I do not mean the actual routine but more so the reps and sets, aiming for failure and intensity. I’ll get pics up in a few days – I’m a fat hog at the moment so … yeah …

I’d like to highlight the added results I get from the DAA as I’ve used the above PCT save the DAA and had great results so I’m looking forward to rebounding with the DAA faster then I have before.

If you have any added insight or thoughts about my pct – be it dosing or any thing really I’m all ears. Thanks.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subd bro! KILL IT!

Rowan212

Awards
Thanks guys, this is my first log so any added thoughts would be great. Thanks.

Rowan212

Awards
AlrightSo today is getting postponed until tomorrow morning. The Clen really tires meout and it's hard to get a good lift session in after a day on clen. So I'llget my lifting + fasted cardio done in the morning before I take it. Weight isalready down about 5 pounds - read: water - but I'm looking forward to dryingout, I always get super bloated on SD even more so in my upper abdomen.

Thanks I'll get pics tonight.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AlrightSo today is getting postponed until tomorrow morning. The Clen really tires meout and it's hard to get a good lift session in after a day on clen. So I'llget my lifting + fasted cardio done in the morning before I take it. Weight isalready down about 5 pounds - read: water - but I'm looking forward to dryingout, I always get super bloated on SD even more so in my upper abdomen.

Thanks I'll get pics tonight.
Interested in the pics and more updates ;)

Rowan212

Awards
OK - Imoved from my house to a new house - just my wife and myself, very tiring. Itook my first scoop of DAA this morning. I decided to cut my cycle by a week -I was starting to feel extreme lethargy, so much so I was losing interest inworking out. I took the weekend off, and ate a lot of junk. So with renewedenergy I'm looking forward to my PCT.

I took the DAA with my Metamucil interested concept to say the least. Don'tsmell the powder; you will be sneezing all day.

Nutrition today
F-40
C-150
P-140

This is only for lunch and Dinner - I never know what the wife cooks fordinner, mostly lean chicken breast item tho.

Past Pictures to compare with as soon as my boss leaves the office.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good update! Glad to see you starting up the DAA. Looking forward to pictures when you get them up

Rowan212

Awards
313874_2513822643287_1184793744_32992789_1261593197_n.jpg
284238_2274860789390_1184793744_32748956_3184339_n.jpg
196783_1003659570154_1184793744_30032002_2128_n.jpg
66414_1643443084342_1184793744_31802127_7584713_n.jpg

Goodupdate! Glad to see you starting up the DAA. Looking forward to pictures whenyou get them up
Man I look like a fat ass .... I'm a little embarrassed to post pics at themoment seeing how chub I've gotten on the "seefood" diet.

Either way, a couple things about yesterday - I felt great in the morning aftermy first scoop but tired easily in the afternoon. I'm wondering if the DAAhelped with the lack of energy on PCT and after it half life’s I started totire, Does anyone recommend more than one scoop a day?

I trained back and Bies last night, very tired, barley made it through my sets.
Pull-ups - felt great
Chin ups - Tired on the second set
Bent over rows - beat my PR by 10lbs for 5
One arm dumbbell rows - felt good again, upped the weights from last time notmuch tho
shrugs - good
Deadlifts - I felt good for the first 2 sets, then when i tried my max lift x 3i was completely out of breath after each lift but I still managed 3x315.
Preacher - really tired at this point
Inside Iso curl - gave up i was so out of breath and tired

I’ve noticed in the past my first week of work outs in PCT makes me feel like aballoon someone let all the air out of.

Nutrition today per my Droid
F-25
C-110
P-120

another note, I'm bloated as all get out this morning. No Idea why - but I look
rough.

The pics of me holding my daughter and with Andy McKee I was around 267, The one of me posing in the drive way is a year old from last summer, **** 1.5 old, but I was 167 and the one of me in the Red shirt was like a week ago pumpkin picking with my kids. I will get some better shirtless pics flexed and unflexed but it ain't pretty looking.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't be down on yourself for the pics. That's what happens to all of us when we go on an all out bulk. It is an effective way to build muscle, and then when you cut you look better than before. You really aren't carrying as much bodyfat as you probably think you are

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
get ready for some strength gains from the daa!!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
get ready for some strength gains from the daa!!!
Yeh I love the strength on DAA. It gets good after a couple weeks on it for sure ;)

Rowan212

Awards
- ok well I tried uploading the pic and it keeps telling me it's 854 instead of 800. I'll resize it in the morning as well.

just a quick up date - I'll write a better one tomorrow morning, I wanted to take a quick pic of me after I got out of the shower. Sadly you can see my belly hanging ... I really kinda let it all go. So I'm looking to cut quite a bit.

Anyone think the DAA will help keep test up as I begin to cut calories even more?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAA will help some while in a caloric defecit. Its not magic by any means, but it should help by having higher natural test levels to preserve muscle

Rowan212

Awards
It’s been a few days since my last update.
I’ve been taking all sups accordingly and things arestarting to turn out pretty good I think. Last night’s training was great, noreal problems, lifted hard was not out of breathe and felt strong. I tried Sumodeadlifts for the first time, not sure what I think about them I’m wondering ifmy form is off since my lower back was killing me.
I’ve noticed a slight increase in sexual appetite, the wife doesn’tmind but she’s about 3 months pregnant and would rather sleep.
I’m still pretty high in fat but I’m seeing a lot of veinsin my arms and shoulders coming through. A lot more of course when I lift.
**Lastly, at this point in my previous PCTs I was drainedand exhausted. It always takes till week 3 for me to have any energy at all, soI’m not sure what is different this time around. Training is the same, caloriesare the same, and the only thing that differs is the DAA. **
Calories on non-lifting days = 1650
Calories on lifted days = 2100
Diet is mostly chicken breast, cottage cheese, potatoes, oldfashion oats, and apples. That’s about all I eat, low fat medium carbs andmedium protein. I have never seen any good with my body on high protein (over200G).
Another thing I have always noticed in pct is the proteinuria.It gets really bad after I lift, not sure if this is a sign of excess muscle frommy cycle breaking down. No I have not talked to a doctor so I cannot confirmit, but there is a **** ton of foam in the bowl.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great update. Definitely had the libido increase when I ran DAA as well ;)

Rowan212

Awards
I've. Written two updates but my phone is not uploading them hopefully this one will. I'll be off the road tonight and I'll copy off my phone what I've written and put it up on my laptop. Just an fyi

Rowan212

Awards
Wednesday 11/9 Update: Ok Starting to bounce back, but notmuch to report. Lifting hard and heavy.
I wanted to note the difference’s I’ve felt with the DAAover my past PCT, I keep notes on my phone and I can look back at the last 3cycles and see on this week / this day how I felt and what I thought and so farI‘m pretty happy with the results. I would say DAA adds a nice edge to it allin helping getting the natural test flowing again, never have I had my testesreturn to normal so fast and felt strength start to grow again this fast.
Friday 11/11 Update: Sick as a dog, slept most the dayworked out tho, it sucked. Spent the weekend sleeping and eating really. SundayI tried some cardio to break a sweat, but still felt ****ty.
Monday 11/14 Update: Hit the gym with low energy, I took ashot of DAA before my workout and I felt great by the end of my lifts. Not somuch going into them tho. I’m interested to know the half-life of DAA – how lastingare the effects? I took 2 scoops today and saw no adverse effects but I wonderif there was any true positives. I’ve read around the net about taking DAA andit only increasing your natural test by 30% but I feel like that plus the slowreduction of test due to dieting is not only helping me keep the mass I’vegained but it also helping me push myself harder to possibly grow a bit. – eventho “they” say that is not possible.
Cliffs: Take DAA and get results on the cheap.