Continuing the Cataclysm with USPLabs Compound20 (Sponsored)

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
I had a log up of my second AnaBeta run going here but with the arrival of Compound20 today, I will be discontinuing that log and moving forth to this one.

Stats:
6'1
192.7lbs
12-15% bodyfat (somewhere in this range)

Since I knew I was going to receive Compound20 today, I have ceased dosing AnaBeta since two days ago. I will be running no other products alongside Compound20 outside of pre-workout, multi, and fish oil (i.e. the basics).

Previous log for those interested (updates fell apart near the end due to workload [midterms]): http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182575-jwa254s-2011-gym.html

I'm not sure what to expect from this product as I have been straying away from peeking at other logs. Hopefully this will help continue my ever-constant recomp. With the past AnaBeta run, I got up to 198 from 195 and then dropped back down to 192.7 (today). Visibly, I look leaner and my strength stayed relatively constant with some lifts actually improving (Squat: 5x315->5x320).

I workout M/W/F with Full Body splits. Any questions, feel free to ask. I'll try to get some before pics taken this week.

Lastly, I would like to thank USPLabs for giving me an opportunity to log this. Additionally, I want to say thanks for all of the samples you guys sent with this. After this log is done I'll be moving on to d-pol by Purus.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in buddy!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm interested in this product. USPSlabs has some good stuff. Looking to see what it can do for you!

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Thoughts from Day 1 so far: Why are my lips so dry?! Upping my water intake for sure. I was already downing water with AnaBeta but this seems to require even more in order to halt the drying of lips.

I've got a feeling this is going to be a really fun product.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thoughts from Day 1 so far: Why are my lips so dry?! Upping my water intake for sure. I was already downing water with AnaBeta but this seems to require even more in order to halt the drying of lips.

I've got a feeling this is going to be a really fun product.
From the dry lips? hehe, some diuretic effect? hmm.

What makes you think its going to be a fun run?

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
From the dry lips? hehe, some diuretic effect? hmm.

What makes you think its going to be a fun run?
Diuretic effect would be my initial guess. We'll see.

I say it should be a fun run out of 1)optimism for this product because of the company producing it and 2)if it is truly the cause of this drying so quickly, then we may have a winner.

I'll hold off on fully believing the 2nd one for the time being. 29 days more to go!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Diuretic effect would be my initial guess. We'll see.

I say it should be a fun run out of 1)optimism for this product because of the company producing it and 2)if it is truly the cause of this drying so quickly, then we may have a winner.

I'll hold off on fully believing the 2nd one for the time being. 29 days more to go!
Nice! Good luck in killing it man!

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

Nutrition
2,048 Calories
77g Fat
117g Carbs (22g Fiber)
221g Protein

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 1

Nutrition
2,048 Calories
77g Fat
117g Carbs (22g Fiber)
221g Protein
You are running a recomp diet? Has it changed since jumping on this product? Hunger increase?

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
You are running a recomp diet? Has it changed since jumping on this product? Hunger increase?
Typically I eat more calories on workout days, less on off days (Today was an off day). No noticeable hunger increase as of yet. Hopefully, nothing too fierce comes along.

I've been eating less and less junk as I've been staying away from the inside part of the grocery store (aside from getting oats, black beans, and items out of the organic aisle) so perhaps this will help further my recomp as well.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im following along bud!

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
im following along bud!
Thanks! Hopefully I can provide some decent insight.

Just got back from my workout not too long ago. Took a dose of C20 before hand with a scoop of whey, some protocol, and my preworkout. Everything was going swell, vascularity seemed heightened, but about 30 minutes in I got this salty taste in my mouth (akin to that feeling prior to throwing up). I sat down for a few moments and guzzled down two glasses of water. The saltiness didn't dissipate so I left early.

I'm not sure what exactly the cause of this feeling was. Perhaps it was I didn't eat enough with the C20? or maybe the C20 reacted with the protocol and preworkout in a way to make the effects (of protocol and my preworkout) felt to a higher degree? I'll attempt dosing pre workout again on Friday, but this time with a higher calorie count. Hopefully this solves the trick, if not, I'll just stick to dosing C20 after my workout.

I really hated that I felt like that as I was definitely feeling the workout this morning. The reps were 'clicking' and everything felt wonderful. Perhaps I'll also test around with dosing just 1 capsule pre-workout, 1 post-workout, and the other two together?

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

Nutrition
3,068 Calories
88g Fat
331g Carbs (41g Fiber)
240g Protein

Squats
8x225 8x225 15x245
DB Bench
3x5x95s 5x100s
Lat Pulldown
3x6x140
VBar Pulldown
15x120 2x12x130
Cable Curls
10x50 8x50 5x50>6x40

Day 2, training was cut short due to the aforementioned feeling I had.

The past two nights I've woken up in the middle of the night with my stomach roaring for food.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
That's no fun.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
I'll post Day 3 & 4 Nutrition later this evening.

Training was awesome this morning. Dosed 1 cap before and 1 cap after and felt no ill effects. I'm debating on switching up my training as I feel like I go on longer. I take minimal rests between sets and usually I'm feeling like I've tapped the tank after 45-50 minutes. Today I felt like I was just getting started as far as my energy levels went. Pump felt like I had been in the gym for days.

I'm super curious as to what this contains and hoping that it only gets better.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

Nutrition
2,358 Calories
72g Fat
209g Carbs (46.6g Fiber)
222g Protein

Day 4

Nutrition
2,564 Calories
84.6g Fat
235.1g Carbs (31g Fiber)
214g Protein

Squats
20x245
Incline DB Bench
4x5x80s
Lat Pulldown
3x6x140
VBar Pulldown
3x12x130 5x140>10x100
Cable Curls
2x8x50 6x60>12x30
Pec Deck
3x8x195

I'm trying to find a workout program to switch into as I feel like there is a lot of potential with this product as far as recovery and endurance. The pumps are insane with this and the vascularity is great. My muscle bellies seem to be even larger than usual after my workout.

Non-training related: I'm actually having a hard time eating a lot of calories. I'm usually capable of downing 3,000+ calories with no problem (not something that's fun when dieting) but now it's a struggle. Sleep has been strange for me too. I go to bed and am knocked out completely. I have been having the strangest dreams that are so surreal. Dreams have all contained me being angry or trying to have sexytimes.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Almost a week in and it's as if every morning I look better and better in the mirror. I wouldn't call myself a USPLabs fan by any means (I liked Jack3d and P-Slin but Pink Magic was a huge let down for me), but this product seems like it'll be a winner so far. Hopefully the results continue.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Almost a week in and it's as if every morning I look better and better in the mirror. I wouldn't call myself a USPLabs fan by any means (I liked Jack3d and P-Slin but Pink Magic was a huge let down for me), but this product seems like it'll be a winner so far. Hopefully the results continue.
Nice!
Fan of OPE or not?

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Nice!
Fan of OPE or not?
I haven't tried OxyElite but I do have some sample packs USP sent with Compound20, perhaps I'll give it a try pre-workout tomorrow instead of using Jack3d. What is your opinion on it?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oxy is really good, one of the few products from USP that i truly enjoy and dont mind paying for. To me, the others are underdosed or overpriced for what you get IMO. Not stating i dont like USP, but calling it like i see it.

I am testing Compound-20 and i woke up this morning in in a bit of disbelief with how i looked, hopefully this continues because if so they have something special as long as it doesnt change like Pink Magic supposidly did.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Oxy is really good, one of the few products from USP that i truly enjoy and dont mind paying for. To me, the others are underdosed or overpriced for what you get IMO. Not stating i dont like USP, but calling it like i see it.

I am testing Compound-20 and i woke up this morning in in a bit of disbelief with how i looked, hopefully this continues because if so they have something special as long as it doesnt change like Pink Magic supposidly did.
I haven't read any other C20 logs as I didn't want to fill my head with feedback from others, but I am glad to see you're experiencing similar notions that I am. I wake up in the morning now and rush to the mirror to see if I notice any more changes.

Also, yes, I hope the dosage stays the same (or higher if necessary) for the retail. I feel like USP wouldn't make the same mistake twice.

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Following this one too, one thing for sure, this C20, whatever that is, it works fast..

Pretty much everyone reports something withing few days of use

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Following this one too, one thing for sure, this C20, whatever that is, it works fast..

Pretty much everyone reports something withing few days of use
I was so confused by the fact that I was feeling it so quickly. Outside of pre-workouts and GDAs, I haven't used many products where I felt the effects this rapidly.

Also, I'm tempted to skim through other C20 logs just to see if others are experiencing these surreal dreams.

Lastly, I forgot to mention the best part about this so far. The compliments and comments I've been getting from others. That's a great sign showing you something is working. Hearing someone else note that you're looking leaner or fuller is insanely motivating so when the ladyfriend mentioned that I looked like I just got back from the gym (when I hadn't even been), my ego boosted up at least 100+pts haha

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was so confused by the fact that I was feeling it so quickly. Outside of pre-workouts and GDAs, I haven't used many products where I felt the effects this rapidly.

Also, I'm tempted to skim through other C20 logs just to see if others are experiencing these surreal dreams.

Lastly, I forgot to mention the best part about this so far. The compliments and comments I've been getting from others. That's a great sign showing you something is working. Hearing someone else note that you're looking leaner or fuller is insanely motivating so when the ladyfriend mentioned that I looked like I just got back from the gym (when I hadn't even been), my ego boosted up at least 100+pts haha
No doubt getting those compliments are the best!

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Day 5

Nutrition
2,950 Calories
91.1g Fat
328.2g Carbs (37.6g Fiber)
202g Protein

Day 6

Nutrition
2,528 Calories
96.3g Fat
229g Carbs (70.5g Fiber)
228.7g Protein

Day 7

Nutrition
2,792 Calories
80.2g Fat
307.2 g Carbs (54g Fiber)
240.6g Protein

Forgot my log book at the apartment but it was a solid workout. Weighed 1lb less than previous Monday.

Day 8

Nutrition
2,290 Calories
86.1g Fat
148.2g Carbs (19g Fiber)
227.9g Protein
I've been sleeping extremely well. Dreams., as I've mentioned before, are super surreal. It seems like everyday I look in the mirror I look better. Vascularity is up, a nice steady muscle pump throughout the day. Training endurance is up definitely. I feel like I could go on and on in the gym. Only [bad] thing I have noticed is that the sleep is so good you don't want to get up out of bed. Usually, I have no issue with rolling out of my bed at 5:20am and heading to the gym, but today I slept in. I'll be hitting the gym tomorrow morning to make up for it though. The restfulness isn't necessarily a bad thing, it just may interfere if you're an early morning workout guy.

Any questions, shoot em my way.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established

Day 9

Nutrition
4,348 Calories
123.2g Fat
556.2g Carbs (100g Fiber)
286.1g Protein

Ended up hitting the gym at 11pm being I missed my usual morning routine. It was surprisingly packed and I didn’t get to much aside from squat and iso press (plate loaded). Once again, I left my log book at home x_x

Day 10

Nutrition
1,485 Calories
64.2g Fat
39.9g Carbs (17.3g Fiber)
196.6g Protein

Day 11

Nutrition
3,657 Calories
151g Fat
314.7g Carbs (75.5g Fiber)
302.2g Protein

Finally brought my log book to the gym! Workout was great, pumps more noticeable and veins look like hoses underneath my skin. May not have mentioned it but I’m switching from DB bench to the iso press for a bit as I’ve been doing DBs for quite some time and felt a change was needed. I’d go with the classic bench press but most of the people in the morning are old people that are lucky to be walking really.

Squats
12x250 2x8x275
Iso Press (Plate Loaded +6lb Starting Weight)
12x180(+6) 8x230(+6) 8x250(+6) 2x8x270(+6)
Lat Pulldown
3x8x140
Straight Bar Pulldown
8x120 10x120 12x120
Cable Curls
3x70>4x60 2x8x50

Day 12

Nutrition
2,786 Calories
139.4g Fat
190.2g Carbs (51.7g Fiber)
230.1g Protein

Was away from home on Day 12 so fat intake was a little higher than I wanted but 6oz of Almonds was the major contributor.

Still sleeping well with surreal dreams. Still looking better in the mirror. I believe my strength is starting to bolster up more as well. I definitely have seen an increase in endurance.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Sorry I missed this and didnt sub sooner, looks good, actually sounds like your SEEING results where as I am only really FEELING them at this point in time... maybe I need to break out the camera and take a pic... sometimes its hard for me to see day to day changes...

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting caloric spreads there man. Is that a cheat day then a *catch up day*? lol

Interesting to hear your diet manipulations and effects on body comp/ maybe some hypo around dosing.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Interesting caloric spreads there man. Is that a cheat day then a *catch up day*? lol

Interesting to hear your diet manipulations and effects on body comp/ maybe some hypo around dosing.
Caloric spread isn't usually that wonky. The 4,000+ calories day the ladyfriend cooked food that I wasn't going to turn down. Then the day where my calories were sub 2000, my mother was coming to visit me and wanted to take me to dinner so I made sure not to eat heavily during the day. What ended up happening is I didn't even eat that much at dinner but by the time I got back, instead of stuffing my face, I just called it a day.

I do typically eat less on off days, and more on workout days, but those specific days were just a mess. However, if you look at the past two weeks averaged, you would get:

2,935 calories
103.1g Fat (30%)
290.5g Carbs (52.6g Fiber) (39%)
236.1g Protein (31%)

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I missed this and didnt sub sooner, looks good, actually sounds like your SEEING results where as I am only really FEELING them at this point in time... maybe I need to break out the camera and take a pic... sometimes its hard for me to see day to day changes...
Yeah, I'm not sure if I subbed into yours as I was avoiding the other logs for a while but recently broke that idea when I was peeking at some of the ones on USP's board. I read one that was downright laughable. This guy was claiming 10lbs of solid muscle gain off the 30 day dose. I've never even heard of a PH giving that type of solid muscle gain with 0 fat.

Don't get me wrong, the product isn't bad but it certainly isn't that good. Also it has kind of stalled the past few days. I'm not feeling any real "oomph" from it. It's like it has plateaued? I still look good, nice and dry. I'll take that. However, whether I'd buy it at this rate remains to be seen.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Caloric spread isn't usually that wonky. The 4,000+ calories day the ladyfriend cooked food that I wasn't going to turn down. Then the day where my calories were sub 2000, my mother was coming to visit me and wanted to take me to dinner so I made sure not to eat heavily during the day. What ended up happening is I didn't even eat that much at dinner but by the time I got back, instead of stuffing my face, I just called it a day.

I do typically eat less on off days, and more on workout days, but those specific days were just a mess. However, if you look at the past two weeks averaged, you would get:

2,935 calories
103.1g Fat (30%)
290.5g Carbs (52.6g Fiber) (39%)
236.1g Protein (31%)
ahh I see i see. I was tinking you were doing some sort of IF protocol. Build/Burn days.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Apologies for the lack of updates, I've been keeping track of nutrition and workout, but I hadn't had much time to post it all up here. Expect a big update sometime today or tomorrow.

Product is leaving me perplexed. I feel like with a 3rd dosage of 2 caps, this would be an absolute money maker.

I usually only weigh myself on Monday mornings right before my workout for consistency purposes but I look like I weigh 5lbs heavier so I had to see if that was the case this morning. I stepped on the digital scale at the gym. 191.9. Absolutely puzzled. That's lighter than what I previously weighed and I went a little carb crazy in the middle of the night (woke up craving food).

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Apologies for the lack of updates, I've been keeping track of nutrition and workout, but I hadn't had much time to post it all up here. Expect a big update sometime today or tomorrow.

Product is leaving me perplexed. I feel like with a 3rd dosage of 2 caps, this would be an absolute money maker.

I usually only weigh myself on Monday mornings right before my workout for consistency purposes but I look like I weigh 5lbs heavier so I had to see if that was the case this morning. I stepped on the digital scale at the gym. 191.9. Absolutely puzzled. That's lighter than what I previously weighed and I went a little carb crazy in the middle of the night (woke up craving food).
Yea many other loggers are thinking that a higher dose will be better. And they are experiencing hunger, and pretty good things now further into week 2-3. Perhaps it's just that it takes a while to rise serum blood levels? Or maybe... it just needs TIME to build up? No one really knows for sure though... not until that dang inner circle release pops out anyway.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Finally got a chance to update, diet hasn’t been as tight as I want (calorie count wise) and the fats have been slipping a little higher than usual. I made the mistake of buying this natural peanut butter that I love so every time I get a craving for food I end up grabbing that because it’s the quickest and simplest eat.

Day 13

Nutrition
4,159 Calories
117g Fat
582.1g Carbs (75.1g Fiber)
243g Protein
Day 14

Nutrition
3,616 Calories
112g Fat
437.8 Carbs (82.9g Fiber)
288g Protein

Squats
3x15x225
8x180(+6) 10x230(+6) 8x230(+6) 5x270(+6) 10x180(+6)
Lat Pulldown
3x8x140
VBAR Pulldown
12x120 2x12x130 2x180>6x140>8x110>10x90
Cable Curls
8x60 10x50 3x70>8x40>8x30
DB Shrugs
3x20x80s

Day 15

Nutrition
1,937 Calories
113g Fat
54.8 Carbs (24.8g Fiber)
194.6g Protein
Day 16

Nutrition
2,610 Calories
80.5g Fat
337.4 Carbs (69.6g Fiber)
194g Protein

Squats
2x8x225 2x8x245
12x180(+6) 5x270(+6) 3x3x270(+6) 5x290(+6) 3x1x320(+6)
Lat Pulldown
2x8x145 8x140
VBar Pulldown
15x120 2x15x130
Cable Curls
10x50 8x50 10x40 5x1x80
Machine Leg Press
2x20x390
DB Shrugs
3x20x80s

Day 17

Nutrition
3,275 Calories
110.7g Fat
404.9 Carbs (97.2g Fiber)
237.9g Protein
Day 18

Nutrition
3,064 Calories
164.9g Fat
174.8 Carbs (44.8g Fiber)
246.1g Protein

Squats
2x8x225 8x315
10x180(+6) 10x230(+6) 7x270(+6) 5x270(+6) 3x320(+6) 4x320(+6) 2x1x320(+6)
Lat Pulldown
3x8x145
V Bar Pulldown
15x120 17x120 20x120>20x100
Preacher Curls
3x10x75 10x65 10x55

Day 19

Nutrition
2,761 Calories
100g Fat
290.7 Carbs (40.1g Fiber)
199.9g Protein

Still not sure what I would rate C20 if I had to apply a number rating to it. It's definitely doing something in respect to endurance and making my muscles look fuller/feel harder. I want to say it is doing something as far as strength goes as well. I recently switched from DB Bench to the plate loaded iso press as I was pushing the same DB weights (no more than 105s) for a while.

I look like I weigh 5lbs heavier.I usually only weigh on Monday mornings before my workout, but on Friday I weighed myself to find I was at 191.9. This is lower than I've been in some time and considering I went carb crazy the night before, it was even more odd.
I'll be weighing tomorrow to see if the weight was just some strange fluctuation or what.

Hopefully I can come up with a more solid verdict before this stuff is gone.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
It Put all those carbs to the muscle maybe? :)

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Will be posting a big update tomorrow, I've been swamped with life.

Almost at the end of my run.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Day 20

Nutrition
2,100 Calories
74g Fat
199.6 Carbs (57g Fiber)
210.6g Protein

Day 21

Nutrition
2,651 Calories
81.7g Fat
322.9 Carbs (43.2g Fiber)
186.4g Protein

Squats
2x8x225 8x315
10x180(+6) 10x230(+6) 7x270(+6) 5x270(+6) 3x320(+6) 4x320(+6)
Lat Pulldown
2x8x145 8x140
VBar Pulldown
15x120 17x120 20x120>20x100
Preacher Curls
2x10x70 10x60 10x50
Machine Leg Press
2x20x410
DB Shrugs
3x20x80s

Day 22

Nutrition
3,032 Calories
124.4g Fat
271.0 Carbs (63.4g Fiber)
253.2g Protein

Day 23

Nutrition
2,401 Calories
84.7g Fat
243.0 Carbs (42.2g Fiber)
187g Protein

Squats
2x8x225 20x250
12x180(+6) 8x270(+6) 7x270(+6) 5x290(+6) 4x325(+6)
Lat Pulldown
2x8x145 8x145
VBar Pulldown
15x120 20x120 20x130
Cable Curls
3x8x50
Machine Leg Press
2x20x410
DB Shrugs
3x20x80s

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established

Day 24 (Full Blown Cheat Day)

Nutrition
6,376 Calories
231.6g Fat
717.1 Carbs (105.1g Fiber)
384.4g Protein

Day 25

Nutrition
1,741 Calories
89.1g Fat
31.4 Carbs (19g Fiber)
211.7g Protein

Squats
2x8x225 8x295 5x315
15x180(+6) 3x7x270(+6)
Lat Pulldown
3x8x145
VBar Pulldown
3x15x130
Preacher Curls
2x10x75 2x10x80
Machine Leg Press
2x20x410
DB Shrugs
3x15x90s

Day 26

Nutrition
2,759 Calories
118.7g Fat
234.3 Carbs (44.6g Fiber)
198g Protein

Day 27

Nutrition
2,195 Calories
98.6g Fat
111.2 Carbs (7.9g Fiber)
210.8g Protein
Day 28

Nutrition
3,053 Calories
159.5g Fat
176.4 Carbs (41.4g Fiber)
253g Protein

Squats
8x225 8x245 8x265 5x320
12x180(+6) 3x8x270(+6) 6x270(+6)
Lat Pulldown
2x8x145 8x140
VBar Pulldown
20x120 3x8x140
Preacher Curls
5x90 2x6x90 10x70
Alt. Hammer Curls
2x8x35s 5x40s
Machine Leg Press
2x20x410
DB Shrugs
3x15x95s

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
What do you consider low carb days? Anything under 100g?

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established

Day 28

Nutrition
3,053 Calories
159.5g Fat
176.4 Carbs (41.4g Fiber)
253g Protein

Squats
8x225 8x245 8x265 5x320
12x180(+6) 3x8x270(+6) 6x270(+6)
Lat Pulldown
2x8x145 8x140
VBar Pulldown
20x120 3x8x140
Preacher Curls
5x90 2x6x90 10x70
Alt. Hammer Curls
2x8x35s 5x40s
Machine Leg Press
2x20x410
DB Shrugs
3x15x95s

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
What do you consider low carb days? Anything under 100g?
Seems like a fair assumption. If one was doing Keto or something it'd have to be way lower, of course. I really love my carbs but I've been trying to limit my days where the number surpasses 300g. I'll be having a final write-up in a second, I was just so busy with reports and Thanksgiving that I didn't have time to post up these last few days.

Edit: Also, digging the sig. Kanye speaks truth.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established

Day 29

Nutrition
2,472 Calories
86.9g Fat
245.4 Carbs (19g Fiber)
180g Protein

Day 30

Nutrition
2,496 Calories
82.2g Fat
166.8 Carbs (11.8g Fiber)
253g Protein

Went home Day 28 after my post-workout meal. So Day 28, 29, 30 hitting macros was tough as my family seems to stock the least nutritional food in the house :(. It's whatever though, I only see them so often so I made due. Day 30, my step-father roasted some deer meat so that definitely helped out.

Final write-up is coming. Once again, sorry for the delays

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
I'm not a fan of giving numerical ratings and for that reason, I won't say this product was a 1 or a 10, but rather I will recommend that one try this product.

Over the course of the thirty days I dosed this supplement, I was confused, enthralled, and even annoyed. There were days where I was uncertain if this product was doing anything strength wise, and other days that it was no question.

My guess is that this product would be better run at a slightly higher dosage (for myself at least) as while it felt like it was working, it only felt like it was borderline operational. I'd assume taking 6 caps instead of 4 would probably yield better, more concrete results in terms of feeling the product.

I always felt insanely thirsty with this product and if I were to go a few hours without copious amounts of water, my lips would dry up quickly. Muscle hardness was solid throughout the run and vascularity became more and more apparent as the days progressed. The endurance was the best part about this product as when I was in the gym, I felt like I never wanted to leave.

My final weight on this product was 190. This was taken at my usual weighing time (empty stomach, Monday morning) to maintain a sense of consistency. I started at 192.7 and dwindled down 2.7lbs in roughly 30 days. While 2.7lbs is not a lot of weight, it is an achievement considering I look bigger and leaner. This would lead me to believe I lost more body fat than muscle. In addition, the strength gains (while not "brag worthy") that accompanied such fat loss make this feat even more of an accomplishment.

For what it's worth, my average nutrition over the period of the four weeks was as followed:
2,859 Calories
107.8g Fat
270.3g Carbs (49.7g Fiber)
227.9g Protein​

Verdict: Buy it, but you may be best off buying at least two bottles to play around with the dosing

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hehe, i also see this a lot. Two bottles probably does the trick as the gains come in slower. Great log! And glad it treated you so well.

I wonder what this is going to retail for. I know the IC release was 34.95.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Hehe, i also see this a lot. Two bottles probably does the trick as the gains come in slower. Great log! And glad it treated you so well.

I wonder what this is going to retail for. I know the IC release was 34.95.
I'm curious as well. I'd love to run this along side AnaBeta.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
nice review!!!

MAtt... Ill bet we see it available on sale for round 45 bucks.... at least thats my hopes...