Continuing the Cataclysm with USPLabs Compound20 (Sponsored)

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Continuing the Cataclysm with USPLabs Compound20 (Sponsored)

I had a log up of my second AnaBeta run going here but with the ar***** of Compound20 today, I will be discontinuing that log and moving forth to this one.

Stats:
    6'1
    192.7lbs
    12-15% bodyfat (somewhere in this range)

Since I knew I was going to receive Compound20 today, I have ceased dosing AnaBeta since two days ago. I will be running no other products alongside Compound20 outside of pre-workout, multi, and fish oil (i.e. the basics).

Previous log for those interested (updates fell apart near the end due to workload [midterms]): JWA254's 2011 Gym Cataclysm feat. AnaBeta, Endosurge, and just about everything else

I'm not sure what to expect from this product as I have been straying away from peeking at other logs. Hopefully this will help continue my ever-constant recomp. With the past AnaBeta run, I got up to 198 from 195 and then dropped back down to 192.7 (today). Visibly, I look leaner and my strength stayed relatively constant with some lifts actually improving (Squat: 5x315->5x320).

I workout M/W/F with Full Body splits. Any questions, feel free to ask. I'll try to get some before pics taken this week.

Lastly, I would like to thank USPLabs for giving me an opportunity to log this. Additionally, I want to say thanks for all of the samples you guys sent with this. After this log is done I'll be moving on to d-pol by Purus.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Cool. I'll be watching
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

I'm in buddy!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

I'm interested in this product. USPSlabs has some good stuff. Looking to see what it can do for you!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Thoughts from Day 1 so far: Why are my lips so dry?! Upping my water intake for sure. I was already downing water with AnaBeta but this seems to require even more in order to halt the drying of lips.

I've got a feeling this is going to be a really fun product.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    Thoughts from Day 1 so far: Why are my lips so dry?! Upping my water intake for sure. I was already downing water with AnaBeta but this seems to require even more in order to halt the drying of lips.

I've got a feeling this is going to be a really fun product.
    From the dry lips? hehe, some diuretic effect? hmm.

What makes you think its going to be a fun run?
    RecoverBro ELITE
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    From the dry lips? hehe, some diuretic effect? hmm.

What makes you think its going to be a fun run?
    Diuretic effect would be my initial guess. We'll see.

I say it should be a fun run out of 1)optimism for this product because of the company producing it and 2)if it is truly the cause of this drying so quickly, then we may have a winner.

I'll hold off on fully believing the 2nd one for the time being. 29 days more to go!
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Diuretic effect would be my initial guess. We'll see.

I say it should be a fun run out of 1)optimism for this product because of the company producing it and 2)if it is truly the cause of this drying so quickly, then we may have a winner.

I'll hold off on fully believing the 2nd one for the time being. 29 days more to go!
    Nice! Good luck in killing it man!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Day 1

Nutrition
    2,048 Calories
    77g Fat
    117g Carbs (22g Fiber)
    221g Protein

10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jwa254
    Day 1

Nutrition
    2,048 Calories
    77g Fat
    117g Carbs (22g Fiber)
    221g Protein
    You are running a recomp diet? Has it changed since jumping on this product? Hunger increase?
    RecoverBro ELITE
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

You are running a recomp diet? Has it changed since jumping on this product? Hunger increase?
    Typically I eat more calories on workout days, less on off days (Today was an off day). No noticeable hunger increase as of yet. Hopefully, nothing too fierce comes along.

I've been eating less and less junk as I've been staying away from the inside part of the grocery store (aside from getting oats, black beans, and items out of the organic aisle) so perhaps this will help further my recomp as well.
  12. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

im following along bud!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    im following along bud!
    Thanks! Hopefully I can provide some decent insight.

Just got back from my workout not too long ago. Took a dose of C20 before hand with a scoop of whey, some protocol, and my preworkout. Everything was going swell, vascularity seemed heightened, but about 30 minutes in I got this salty taste in my mouth (akin to that feeling prior to throwing up). I sat down for a few moments and guzzled down two glasses of water. The saltiness didn't dissipate so I left early.

I'm not sure what exactly the cause of this feeling was. Perhaps it was I didn't eat enough with the C20? or maybe the C20 reacted with the protocol and preworkout in a way to make the effects (of protocol and my preworkout) felt to a higher degree? I'll attempt dosing pre workout again on Friday, but this time with a higher calorie count. Hopefully this solves the trick, if not, I'll just stick to dosing C20 after my workout.

I really hated that I felt like that as I was definitely feeling the workout this morning. The reps were 'clicking' and everything felt wonderful. Perhaps I'll also test around with dosing just 1 capsule pre-workout, 1 post-workout, and the other two together?
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Day 2

Nutrition
    3,068 Calories
    88g Fat
    331g Carbs (41g Fiber)
    240g Protein

Squats
    8x225 8x225 15x245
    DB Bench
    3x5x95s 5x100s
    Lat Pulldown
    3x6x140
    VBar Pulldown
    15x120 2x12x130
    Cable Curls
    10x50 8x50 5x50>6x40

Day 2, training was cut short due to the aforementioned feeling I had.

The past two nights I've woken up in the middle of the night with my stomach roaring for food.
  15. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

That's no fun.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

I'll post Day 3 & 4 Nutrition later this evening.

Training was awesome this morning. Dosed 1 cap before and 1 cap after and felt no ill effects. I'm debating on switching up my training as I feel like I go on longer. I take minimal rests between sets and usually I'm feeling like I've tapped the tank after 45-50 minutes. Today I felt like I was just getting started as far as my energy levels went. Pump felt like I had been in the gym for days.

I'm super curious as to what this contains and hoping that it only gets better.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Day 3

Nutrition
    2,358 Calories
    72g Fat
    209g Carbs (46.6g Fiber)
    222g Protein

Day 4

Nutrition
    2,564 Calories
    84.6g Fat
    235.1g Carbs (31g Fiber)
    214g Protein

Squats
    20x245
    Incline DB Bench
    4x5x80s
    Lat Pulldown
    3x6x140
    VBar Pulldown
    3x12x130 5x140>10x100
    Cable Curls
    2x8x50 6x60>12x30
    Pec Deck
    3x8x195

I'm trying to find a workout program to switch into as I feel like there is a lot of potential with this product as far as recovery and endurance. The pumps are insane with this and the vascularity is great. My muscle bellies seem to be even larger than usual after my workout.

Non-training related: I'm actually having a hard time eating a lot of calories. I'm usually capable of downing 3,000+ calories with no problem (not something that's fun when dieting) but now it's a struggle. Sleep has been strange for me too. I go to bed and am knocked out completely. I have been having the strangest dreams that are so surreal. Dreams have all contained me being angry or trying to have sexytimes.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Almost a week in and it's as if every morning I look better and better in the mirror. I wouldn't call myself a USPLabs fan by any means (I liked Jack3d and P-Slin but Pink Magic was a huge let down for me), but this product seems like it'll be a winner so far. Hopefully the results continue.
  19. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jwa254
    Almost a week in and it's as if every morning I look better and better in the mirror. I wouldn't call myself a USPLabs fan by any means (I liked Jack3d and P-Slin but Pink Magic was a huge let down for me), but this product seems like it'll be a winner so far. Hopefully the results continue.
    Nice!
    Fan of OPE or not?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Nice!
    Fan of OPE or not?
    I haven't tried OxyElite but I do have some sample packs USP sent with Compound20, perhaps I'll give it a try pre-workout tomorrow instead of using Jack3d. What is your opinion on it?
  21. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Oxy is really good, one of the few products from USP that i truly enjoy and dont mind paying for. To me, the others are underdosed or overpriced for what you get IMO. Not stating i dont like USP, but calling it like i see it.

I am testing Compound-20 and i woke up this morning in in a bit of disbelief with how i looked, hopefully this continues because if so they have something special as long as it doesnt change like Pink Magic supposidly did.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Oxy is really good, one of the few products from USP that i truly enjoy and dont mind paying for. To me, the others are underdosed or overpriced for what you get IMO. Not stating i dont like USP, but calling it like i see it.

I am testing Compound-20 and i woke up this morning in in a bit of disbelief with how i looked, hopefully this continues because if so they have something special as long as it doesnt change like Pink Magic supposidly did.
    I haven't read any other C20 logs as I didn't want to fill my head with feedback from others, but I am glad to see you're experiencing similar notions that I am. I wake up in the morning now and rush to the mirror to see if I notice any more changes.

Also, yes, I hope the dosage stays the same (or higher if necessary) for the retail. I feel like USP wouldn't make the same mistake twice.
  23. AK DoubleWide 47
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Following this one too, one thing for sure, this C20, whatever that is, it works fast..

Pretty much everyone reports something withing few days of use
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions

24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AutoKal47 View Post
    Following this one too, one thing for sure, this C20, whatever that is, it works fast..

Pretty much everyone reports something withing few days of use
    I was so confused by the fact that I was feeling it so quickly. Outside of pre-workouts and GDAs, I haven't used many products where I felt the effects this rapidly.

Also, I'm tempted to skim through other C20 logs just to see if others are experiencing these surreal dreams.

Lastly, I forgot to mention the best part about this so far. The compliments and comments I've been getting from others. That's a great sign showing you something is working. Hearing someone else note that you're looking leaner or fuller is insanely motivating so when the ladyfriend mentioned that I looked like I just got back from the gym (when I hadn't even been), my ego boosted up at least 100+pts haha
  25. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

I was so confused by the fact that I was feeling it so quickly. Outside of pre-workouts and GDAs, I haven't used many products where I felt the effects this rapidly.

Also, I'm tempted to skim through other C20 logs just to see if others are experiencing these surreal dreams.

Lastly, I forgot to mention the best part about this so far. The compliments and comments I've been getting from others. That's a great sign showing you something is working. Hearing someone else note that you're looking leaner or fuller is insanely motivating so when the ladyfriend mentioned that I looked like I just got back from the gym (when I hadn't even been), my ego boosted up at least 100+pts haha
    No doubt getting those compliments are the best!
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Day 5

Nutrition
    2,950 Calories
    91.1g Fat
    328.2g Carbs (37.6g Fiber)
    202g Protein

Day 6

Nutrition
    2,528 Calories
    96.3g Fat
    229g Carbs (70.5g Fiber)
    228.7g Protein

Day 7

Nutrition
    2,792 Calories
    80.2g Fat
    307.2 g Carbs (54g Fiber)
    240.6g Protein

Forgot my log book at the apartment but it was a solid workout. Weighed 1lb less than previous Monday.

Day 8

Nutrition
    2,290 Calories
    86.1g Fat
    148.2g Carbs (19g Fiber)
    227.9g Protein
    I've been sleeping extremely well. Dreams., as I've mentioned before, are super surreal. It seems like everyday I look in the mirror I look better. Vascularity is up, a nice steady muscle pump throughout the day. Training endurance is up definitely. I feel like I could go on and on in the gym. Only [bad] thing I have noticed is that the sleep is so good you don't want to get up out of bed. Usually, I have no issue with rolling out of my bed at 5:20am and heading to the gym, but today I slept in. I'll be hitting the gym tomorrow morning to make up for it though. The restfulness isn't necessarily a bad thing, it just may interfere if you're an early morning workout guy.

Any questions, shoot em my way.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Day 9

Nutrition
    4,348 Calories
    123.2g Fat
    556.2g Carbs (100g Fiber)
    286.1g Protein

Ended up hitting the gym at 11pm being I missed my usual morning routine. It was surprisingly packed and I didn’t get to much aside from squat and iso press (plate loaded). Once again, I left my log book at home x_x

Day 10

Nutrition
    1,485 Calories
    64.2g Fat
    39.9g Carbs (17.3g Fiber)
    196.6g Protein

Day 11

Nutrition
    3,657 Calories
    151g Fat
    314.7g Carbs (75.5g Fiber)
    302.2g Protein

Finally brought my log book to the gym! Workout was great, pumps more noticeable and veins look like hoses underneath my skin. May not have mentioned it but I’m switching from DB bench to the iso press for a bit as I’ve been doing DBs for quite some time and felt a change was needed. I’d go with the classic bench press but most of the people in the morning are old people that are lucky to be walking really.

Squats
    12x250 2x8x275
    Iso Press (Plate Loaded +6lb Starting Weight)
    12x180(+6) 8x230(+6) 8x250(+6) 2x8x270(+6)
    Lat Pulldown
    3x8x140
    Straight Bar Pulldown
    8x120 10x120 12x120
    Cable Curls
    3x70>4x60 2x8x50

Day 12

Nutrition
    2,786 Calories
    139.4g Fat
    190.2g Carbs (51.7g Fiber)
    230.1g Protein

Was away from home on Day 12 so fat intake was a little higher than I wanted but 6oz of Almonds was the major contributor.

Still sleeping well with surreal dreams. Still looking better in the mirror. I believe my strength is starting to bolster up more as well. I definitely have seen an increase in endurance.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Sorry I missed this and didnt sub sooner, looks good, actually sounds like your SEEING results where as I am only really FEELING them at this point in time... maybe I need to break out the camera and take a pic... sometimes its hard for me to see day to day changes...
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Interesting caloric spreads there man. Is that a cheat day then a *catch up day*? lol

Interesting to hear your diet manipulations and effects on body comp/ maybe some hypo around dosing.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Interesting caloric spreads there man. Is that a cheat day then a *catch up day*? lol

Interesting to hear your diet manipulations and effects on body comp/ maybe some hypo around dosing.
    Caloric spread isn't usually that wonky. The 4,000+ calories day the ladyfriend cooked food that I wasn't going to turn down. Then the day where my calories were sub 2000, my mother was coming to visit me and wanted to take me to dinner so I made sure not to eat heavily during the day. What ended up happening is I didn't even eat that much at dinner but by the time I got back, instead of stuffing my face, I just called it a day.

I do typically eat less on off days, and more on workout days, but those specific days were just a mess. However, if you look at the past two weeks averaged, you would get:

2,935 calories
    103.1g Fat (30%)
    290.5g Carbs (52.6g Fiber) (39%)
    236.1g Protein (31%)
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    Sorry I missed this and didnt sub sooner, looks good, actually sounds like your SEEING results where as I am only really FEELING them at this point in time... maybe I need to break out the camera and take a pic... sometimes its hard for me to see day to day changes...
    Yeah, I'm not sure if I subbed into yours as I was avoiding the other logs for a while but recently broke that idea when I was peeking at some of the ones on USP's board. I read one that was downright laughable. This guy was claiming 10lbs of solid muscle gain off the 30 day dose. I've never even heard of a PH giving that type of solid muscle gain with 0 fat.

Don't get me wrong, the product isn't bad but it certainly isn't that good. Also it has kind of stalled the past few days. I'm not feeling any real "oomph" from it. It's like it has plateaued? I still look good, nice and dry. I'll take that. However, whether I'd buy it at this rate remains to be seen.
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Caloric spread isn't usually that wonky. The 4,000+ calories day the ladyfriend cooked food that I wasn't going to turn down. Then the day where my calories were sub 2000, my mother was coming to visit me and wanted to take me to dinner so I made sure not to eat heavily during the day. What ended up happening is I didn't even eat that much at dinner but by the time I got back, instead of stuffing my face, I just called it a day.

I do typically eat less on off days, and more on workout days, but those specific days were just a mess. However, if you look at the past two weeks averaged, you would get:

2,935 calories
    103.1g Fat (30%)
    290.5g Carbs (52.6g Fiber) (39%)
    236.1g Protein (31%)
    ahh I see i see. I was tinking you were doing some sort of IF protocol. Build/Burn days.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Apologies for the lack of updates, I've been keeping track of nutrition and workout, but I hadn't had much time to post it all up here. Expect a big update sometime today or tomorrow.

Product is leaving me perplexed. I feel like with a 3rd dosage of 2 caps, this would be an absolute money maker.

I usually only weigh myself on Monday mornings right before my workout for consistency purposes but I look like I weigh 5lbs heavier so I had to see if that was the case this morning. I stepped on the digital scale at the gym. 191.9. Absolutely puzzled. That's lighter than what I previously weighed and I went a little carb crazy in the middle of the night (woke up craving food).
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Apologies for the lack of updates, I've been keeping track of nutrition and workout, but I hadn't had much time to post it all up here. Expect a big update sometime today or tomorrow.

Product is leaving me perplexed. I feel like with a 3rd dosage of 2 caps, this would be an absolute money maker.

I usually only weigh myself on Monday mornings right before my workout for consistency purposes but I look like I weigh 5lbs heavier so I had to see if that was the case this morning. I stepped on the digital scale at the gym. 191.9. Absolutely puzzled. That's lighter than what I previously weighed and I went a little carb crazy in the middle of the night (woke up craving food).
    Yea many other loggers are thinking that a higher dose will be better. And they are experiencing hunger, and pretty good things now further into week 2-3. Perhaps it's just that it takes a while to rise serum blood levels? Or maybe... it just needs TIME to build up? No one really knows for sure though... not until that dang inner circle release pops out anyway.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Finally got a chance to update, diet hasn’t been as tight as I want (calorie count wise) and the fats have been slipping a little higher than usual. I made the mistake of buying this natural peanut butter that I love so every time I get a craving for food I end up grabbing that because it’s the quickest and simplest eat.

Day 13

Nutrition
    4,159 Calories
    117g Fat
    582.1g Carbs (75.1g Fiber)
    243g Protein
    Day 14

Nutrition
    3,616 Calories
    112g Fat
    437.8 Carbs (82.9g Fiber)
    288g Protein

Squats
    3x15x225
    8x180(+6) 10x230(+6) 8x230(+6) 5x270(+6) 10x180(+6)
    Lat Pulldown
    3x8x140
    VBAR Pulldown
    12x120 2x12x130 2x180>6x140>8x110>10x90
    Cable Curls
    8x60 10x50 3x70>8x40>8x30
    DB Shrugs
    3x20x80s

Day 15

Nutrition
    1,937 Calories
    113g Fat
    54.8 Carbs (24.8g Fiber)
    194.6g Protein
    Day 16

Nutrition
    2,610 Calories
    80.5g Fat
    337.4 Carbs (69.6g Fiber)
    194g Protein

Squats
    2x8x225 2x8x245
    12x180(+6) 5x270(+6) 3x3x270(+6) 5x290(+6) 3x1x320(+6)
    Lat Pulldown
    2x8x145 8x140
    VBar Pulldown
    15x120 2x15x130
    Cable Curls
    10x50 8x50 10x40 5x1x80
    Machine Leg Press
    2x20x390
    DB Shrugs
    3x20x80s

Day 17

Nutrition
    3,275 Calories
    110.7g Fat
    404.9 Carbs (97.2g Fiber)
    237.9g Protein
    Day 18

Nutrition
    3,064 Calories
    164.9g Fat
    174.8 Carbs (44.8g Fiber)
    246.1g Protein

Squats
    2x8x225 8x315
    10x180(+6) 10x230(+6) 7x270(+6) 5x270(+6) 3x320(+6) 4x320(+6) 2x1x320(+6)
    Lat Pulldown
    3x8x145
    V Bar Pulldown
    15x120 17x120 20x120>20x100
    Preacher Curls
    3x10x75 10x65 10x55

Day 19

Nutrition
    2,761 Calories
    100g Fat
    290.7 Carbs (40.1g Fiber)
    199.9g Protein

Still not sure what I would rate C20 if I had to apply a number rating to it. It's definitely doing something in respect to endurance and making my muscles look fuller/feel harder. I want to say it is doing something as far as strength goes as well. I recently switched from DB Bench to the plate loaded iso press as I was pushing the same DB weights (no more than 105s) for a while.

I look like I weigh 5lbs heavier.I usually only weigh on Monday mornings before my workout, but on Friday I weighed myself to find I was at 191.9. This is lower than I've been in some time and considering I went carb crazy the night before, it was even more odd.
    I'll be weighing tomorrow to see if the weight was just some strange fluctuation or what.

Hopefully I can come up with a more solid verdict before this stuff is gone.
  36. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

It Put all those carbs to the muscle maybe?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  37. Registered User

Subbed.
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Will be posting a big update tomorrow, I've been swamped with life.

Almost at the end of my run.
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Day 20

Nutrition
    2,100 Calories
    74g Fat
    199.6 Carbs (57g Fiber)
    210.6g Protein

Day 21

Nutrition
    2,651 Calories
    81.7g Fat
    322.9 Carbs (43.2g Fiber)
    186.4g Protein

Squats
    2x8x225 8x315
    10x180(+6) 10x230(+6) 7x270(+6) 5x270(+6) 3x320(+6) 4x320(+6)
    Lat Pulldown
    2x8x145 8x140
    VBar Pulldown
    15x120 17x120 20x120>20x100
    Preacher Curls
    2x10x70 10x60 10x50
    Machine Leg Press
    2x20x410
    DB Shrugs
    3x20x80s

Day 22

Nutrition
    3,032 Calories
    124.4g Fat
    271.0 Carbs (63.4g Fiber)
    253.2g Protein

Day 23

Nutrition
    2,401 Calories
    84.7g Fat
    243.0 Carbs (42.2g Fiber)
    187g Protein

Squats
    2x8x225 20x250
    12x180(+6) 8x270(+6) 7x270(+6) 5x290(+6) 4x325(+6)
    Lat Pulldown
    2x8x145 8x145
    VBar Pulldown
    15x120 20x120 20x130
    Cable Curls
    3x8x50
    Machine Leg Press
    2x20x410
    DB Shrugs
    3x20x80s
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Day 24 (Full Blown Cheat Day)

Nutrition
    6,376 Calories
    231.6g Fat
    717.1 Carbs (105.1g Fiber)
    384.4g Protein

Day 25

Nutrition
    1,741 Calories
    89.1g Fat
    31.4 Carbs (19g Fiber)
    211.7g Protein

Squats
    2x8x225 8x295 5x315
    15x180(+6) 3x7x270(+6)
    Lat Pulldown
    3x8x145
    VBar Pulldown
    3x15x130
    Preacher Curls
    2x10x75 2x10x80
    Machine Leg Press
    2x20x410
    DB Shrugs
    3x15x90s

Day 26

Nutrition
    2,759 Calories
    118.7g Fat
    234.3 Carbs (44.6g Fiber)
    198g Protein

Day 27

Nutrition
    2,195 Calories
    98.6g Fat
    111.2 Carbs (7.9g Fiber)
    210.8g Protein
    Day 28

Nutrition
    3,053 Calories
    159.5g Fat
    176.4 Carbs (41.4g Fiber)
    253g Protein

Squats
    8x225 8x245 8x265 5x320
    12x180(+6) 3x8x270(+6) 6x270(+6)
    Lat Pulldown
    2x8x145 8x140
    VBar Pulldown
    20x120 3x8x140
    Preacher Curls
    5x90 2x6x90 10x70
    Alt. Hammer Curls
    2x8x35s 5x40s
    Machine Leg Press
    2x20x410
    DB Shrugs