The SNS Premium Non Stim Fat Loss stack meets Formula-X!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    Bolanrox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,096
    Rep Power
    81803
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    60.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    The SNS Premium Non Stim Fat Loss stack meets Formula-X!


    Thank you so much to SNS for the chance to log this Stimulant Free Premium Fat Loss Stack | SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions stack!
    Name:  Stimulant-Free-Fat-Loss-Premium-Stack.png
Views: 274
Size:  219.6 KB

    I was thinking about waiting another week (when my Formula-X run was just about done) but Winter is Coming after all, and I am excited. This is going to be a great mashup I think. I know Formula-X has been doing wonders for my recovery and endurance, and maybe even strength . Add to that SNS's Ultimate Non Stim Fat Loss stack, and we are looking at some crazy recomp potential!

    I want to get everything set up to start tomorrow, when I have my weekly weigh in and I will do a Body Fat % check. I really think i need to get one of those handy pill holders to keep everything in order but that is another story.

    My main goal is to keep this a straight up recomp, though if push came to shove a lean bulk would be fine by me as well. I am following the Lean Gains / IF diet set up. Work outs are a 3 day fullbody routine inspired by the great Steve Reeves. Cardio is a lot of walking with my daughter (pushing a stroller) for the most part, but as time allows I am going to hit up the Stair Steppers at the gym. On a side I would love to try out the Empire Statebuilding Climb at some point, so I might as well get some practice in now I have been able to pretty much keep my weight steady give or take a 1 or 2 all summer and have been noticibly leaning out / tightening up.

    Supplements are fairly straight forward. Multi Vit, Fish Oil, Recover Pro, and Creatine Mono, with Whey used PWO on no fasted training days. Formula-x is taken every day First thing in the morning with the Creatine, and intraworkout. I will Be using Reduce XT, TTA-550, and RK-500 as per the directions on the bottles.


    I cant wait to start this! Fairly sure I will begin Reduce XT tonight

  2. Elite Member
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,901
    Rep Power
    122080
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    AMAZING STACK!!!!!
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  3. Professional Member
    Bolanrox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,096
    Rep Power
    81803
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    60.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I felt a little bad stacking the two logs, but that i know of - no one else has tried / logged anything like it, and I am dying to see how much LMB i can put on while shedding Fat!
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,318
    Rep Power
    3574590
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    74.07%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Subbed!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  5. Professional Member
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Rep Power
    3250884
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    65.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Those 3 are almost always a part of my cutting routines.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  6. Advanced Member
    ScienceGuided's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    597
    Rep Power
    2346
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    42.63%

    get ready to look a lot different my man,I LOVE reduceXT/tta combo,with the rk thrown in there is no exuse for not getting results!

    sub'd!!
    SeriousNutritionSolutions:::
    online rep
  7. mw1
    Sponsor
    mw1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,801
    Rep Power
    3372811
    Level
    77
    Lv. Percent
    18.68%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Subbed ! I think you will be very happy with this stack

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com
  8. Senior Member
    Bry17's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,161
    Rep Power
    33166
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    64.44%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    Thank you so much to SNS for the chance to log this Stimulant Free Premium Fat Loss Stack | SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions stack!
    Name:  Stimulant-Free-Fat-Loss-Premium-Stack.png
Views: 274
Size:  219.6 KB

    I was thinking about waiting another week (when my Formula-X run was just about done) but Winter is Coming after all, and I am excited. This is going to be a great mashup I think. I know Formula-X has been doing wonders for my recovery and endurance, and maybe even strength . Add to that SNS's Ultimate Non Stim Fat Loss stack, and we are looking at some crazy recomp potential!

    I want to get everything set up to start tomorrow, when I have my weekly weigh in and I will do a Body Fat % check. I really think i need to get one of those handy pill holders to keep everything in order but that is another story.

    My main goal is to keep this a straight up recomp, though if push came to shove a lean bulk would be fine by me as well. I am following the Lean Gains / IF diet set up. Work outs are a 3 day fullbody routine inspired by the great Steve Reeves. Cardio is a lot of walking with my daughter (pushing a stroller) for the most part, but as time allows I am going to hit up the Stair Steppers at the gym. On a side I would love to try out the Empire Statebuilding Climb at some point, so I might as well get some practice in now I have been able to pretty much keep my weight steady give or take a 1 or 2 all summer and have been noticibly leaning out / tightening up.

    Supplements are fairly straight forward. Multi Vit, Fish Oil, Recover Pro, and Creatine Mono, with Whey used PWO on no fasted training days. Formula-x is taken every day First thing in the morning with the Creatine, and intraworkout. I will Be using Reduce XT, TTA-550, and RK-500 as per the directions on the bottles.


    I cant wait to start this! Fairly sure I will begin Reduce XT tonight
    Now that's a stack bro.
    Antaeus Rep
  9. Professional Member
    Bolanrox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,096
    Rep Power
    81803
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    60.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Lets get things started!

    Weigh in for this week down .02 of a pound to 158.04 but my waist is down around .5 of an inch!


    For the experts: with IF i fast until mid day if not later. Is it ok to take the first round first thing in the morning or should I wait until before my first meal?
  10. Professional Member
    Bolanrox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,096
    Rep Power
    81803
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    60.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Bry17 View Post
    Now that's a stack bro.
    It should be interesting for sure!
  11. Professional Member
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Rep Power
    3250884
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    65.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    Lets get things started!

    Weigh in for this week down .02 of a pound to 158.04 but my waist is down around .5 of an inch!


    For the experts: with IF i fast until mid day if not later. Is it ok to take the first round first thing in the morning or should I wait until before my first meal?
    You can take it in the morning and be just fine. That's how I did it while I did Lean Gains.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  12. Professional Member
    Bolanrox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,096
    Rep Power
    81803
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    60.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    thanks - that is what i was thinking, since i would taking all of the servings in a small window other wise
  13. Professional Member
    Bolanrox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,096
    Rep Power
    81803
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    60.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    call me crazy but i think i am hungrier taking this stack


    nice and full now and really didn't eat anything terrible, so it is all good. getting pumped up for the gym tonight!
  14. Professional Member
    Bolanrox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,096
    Rep Power
    81803
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    60.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    great gym time tonight. feel like i had a ton of energy. of course eating a ton for lunch might have had something to do with it. Recovery was great between sets courtesy of Formula-X.

    Felt like i was sweating more tonight. could be the heat in the gym? or does this stack increase body temp / sweating?
  15. Professional Member
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Rep Power
    3250884
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    65.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    great gym time tonight. feel like i had a ton of energy. of course eating a ton for lunch might have had something to do with it. Recovery was great between sets courtesy of Formula-X.

    Felt like i was sweating more tonight. could be the heat in the gym? or does this stack increase body temp / sweating?
    It has been known to happen, depends on the user but it's not uncommon.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  16. Professional Member
    Bolanrox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,096
    Rep Power
    81803
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    60.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    it was nothing bad. but i rarely sweat especially doing LIT cardio, just wondering
  17. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,318
    Rep Power
    3574590
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    74.07%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Great update!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  18. Professional Member
    ConcreteConny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,054
    Rep Power
    50221
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    41.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I'm heere
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  19. Professional Member
    Bolanrox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,096
    Rep Power
    81803
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    60.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Sweating kicked in again today with the last set of deads. not too bad until the tail end of my stair stepping. 76 flights in sub 20 minutes, not too shabby

    Lifting felt great, hitting my reps / weights so I am happy
  20. Professional Member
    Bolanrox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,096
    Rep Power
    81803
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    60.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Endurance (in terms of cardio) is definitely way up. seems like i could go on forever if i had too
  21. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,792
    Rep Power
    2687353
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    99.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    in this biz natch suckas!
  22. Professional Member
    Bolanrox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,096
    Rep Power
    81803
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    60.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I crashed early last night which is just as well, my daughter was up for most of the night starting around 1:30, still clooged up so she was out of sorts

    At work now, not terribly sore but I am feeling yesterdays work out and walking.
  23. Elite Member
    schizm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,663
    Rep Power
    2496852
    Level
    69
    Lv. Percent
    77.73%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Looking forward to this stack + Leangains + Formula X....Dannnnng! You're going to be a walking anatomy chart!
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  24. Professional Member
    Bolanrox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,096
    Rep Power
    81803
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    60.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Looking forward to this stack + Leangains + Formula X....Dannnnng! You're going to be a walking anatomy chart!
    I certainly hope so. or at least close enough. In the 11ish % range right now. Stil a little jiggle left, more than I want for sure, but its getting there, slow and steady. last thing i want to do is drop any LBM for the safe of a quicker loss.
  25. Professional Member
    Bolanrox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,096
    Rep Power
    81803
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    60.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    well it seems like I am right about 11% so that is a 1% down since the start of the month, with really no loss of weight (give or take a little of course)
  26. Professional Member
    Bolanrox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,096
    Rep Power
    81803
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    60.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    My daughter slept better last night so wife and I slept better Doc said it was jsut a cold / virus, that will run its course in 10 days. her throat is ok and nothing is in her ears, so thats great!

    Still a bit sore from the deads on sunday nothing bad though.


    Hard to gauge a non stim fat loss stack this early. Very excited to see what my weight and waist are at on Saturday.
  27. Professional Member
    Bolanrox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,096
    Rep Power
    81803
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    60.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I am Loving the fact the RK-500 acutally smells like raspberries
  28. Professional Member
    Bolanrox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,096
    Rep Power
    81803
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    60.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    getting ready for an early day at the gym today. definitely getting colder out. i am freezing this morning!
  29. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,318
    Rep Power
    3574590
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    74.07%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    I am Loving the fact the RK-500 acutally smells like raspberries
    I have RK powder, I tried mixing it in water and o boy it's an odd yet strong taste.....still not as bad as the time I mixed Cissus in water...
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  30. Professional Member
    Bolanrox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,096
    Rep Power
    81803
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    60.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    i've heard the horror stories about bulk cissus.. i think i will pass on that one
  31. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,318
    Rep Power
    3574590
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    74.07%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    i've heard the horror stories about bulk cissus.. i think i will pass on that one
    Capping is the best bet lol
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  32. Professional Member
    Bolanrox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,096
    Rep Power
    81803
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    60.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Off to work early to catch up from a day off. Going to be a busy two days.
  33. Professional Member
    ConcreteConny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,054
    Rep Power
    50221
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    41.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    i've heard the horror stories about bulk cissus.. i think i will pass on that one
    The powder doesn't taste nice no
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  34. Professional Member
    Bolanrox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,096
    Rep Power
    81803
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    60.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Happy Friday! Nothing new to report until tomorrow
  35. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,792
    Rep Power
    2687353
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    99.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    you should get a bottle of agmatine to throw in it man, that stuff is great. took me a few days to really notice it, but now, boom. 1g/day (i need another bottle so i can see what more is like)
  36. Professional Member
    Bolanrox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,096
    Rep Power
    81803
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    60.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    you should get a bottle of agmatine to throw in it man, that stuff is great. took me a few days to really notice it, but now, boom. 1g/day (i need another bottle so i can see what more is like)
    Hook me up brah lol seriously i think i actually hit my supp limit for the time being. I will keep it in mind for a little down the road though
  37. Professional Member
    Bolanrox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,096
    Rep Power
    81803
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    60.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    First week of the stack results.

    Weight down 1.2 pounds waist is down maybe 1/4 of an inch.

    No noticeable sides so far. Maybe a little dry mouth, but that could be anything - allergy med, weather, heat being on.. hoping to hit the gym tonight but it depends on the weather, if not I guess i will go tomorrow and then monday morning Nice to be off
  38. Professional Member
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Rep Power
    3250884
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    65.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    good first week so far!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  39. Professional Member
    Bolanrox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,096
    Rep Power
    81803
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    60.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Thanks! Made it to the gym today. Man can't believe how much snow fell. Good warm up cleaning off my car at least.
  40. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,318
    Rep Power
    3574590
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    74.07%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    Thanks! Made it to the gym today. Man can't believe how much snow fell. Good warm up cleaning off my car at least.
    Im in Canada and didn't even get snow yet lol
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Non-Stim Stack for Fat-Loss
    By enthusedguy07 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-18-2011, 06:22 PM
  2. Best non-stim for fat loss
    By DCbuilder in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-14-2010, 09:53 PM
  3. Recommend a stim-free fat-loss stack/product
    By poison in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-05-2006, 12:55 PM
  4. blue up stim-formula
    By thebigt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-14-2006, 07:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in