LOG: 8 Bottles Ursobolic - What to do?

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At first I thought I'd give a final review of the stuff after I've rammed through the 8 bottles I have. But after some consideration I thought I'd be logging it. Maybe not daily updates as I am kinda busy at this point in life, but at least weekly updates. But we shall see ;)

I will be supplementing with the following staples alongside Ursobolic:

BCAA/EAA
LCLT
DiCreatineMalate
Citrulline Malate
Beta Alanine
Agmatine
Multi Vitamins
Omega-3
Vit D3
Vit C

Ursobolic will be dosed either as Tapering: 18/18/15/12/12/9/9/9/9/9/9/9 for 12 weeks
or
18caps for ~8 weeks straight.

Depending on the results I have I will adjust the dosing.

I have snapped my post PCT pictures from my last cycle a few days ago along with measurements so I will post them up later today.

I can post my daily food intake also if followers would like to know. Not just macros..
What do you guys want to see from this log? :)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for this!

I've been looking at this stuff for a bit, let us know if it's good :D

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will do bruther, will do :) And thanks for joining :D

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interested in this product....subbed

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Nice man. I haven't seen anyone else log dosages this high. In to see what Ursobolic can do.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
damn thats alot of bottles lol .. ive been out of the loop and this product is new to me .. by reading up on it, seems like its a nice cutter/leaning out product .. how about for your self conny ? gonna try to add on some lean gains with this stack and diet ?

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know I'm here buddy!!

I'll be logging 8 bottles after my transaderm run. Unless something else comes up lol.
Nice :) You gonna go full dose on all those 8 bottles or will you be tapering?
I'm guessing benefits will be seen in the long run so I'm leaning more towards tapering for 12 weeks like:

18/18/12/12/9/9/9/9/9/9/9/9
Interested in this product....subbed
Welcome bruther!
Nice man. I haven't seen anyone else log dosages this high. In to see what Ursobolic can do.
I'm as interested as you, I just jumped into this without even thinking much about it :D
damn thats alot of bottles lol .. ive been out of the loop and this product is new to me .. by reading up on it, seems like its a nice cutter/leaning out product .. how about for your self conny ? gonna try to add on some lean gains with this stack and diet ?
Yup I know :lol: Leaning out while building/maintaining muscle and gaining/keeping strength sounds very nice to me right now. Got some fat to shed that I gained on my Phera run :p. I'm afraid to go over 15% BF :D
I will eat at maintenance the whole way through. Cheating every Sunday though ;)

Pics will be up later along with weight, measurements and diet layout.
On a side note I had my first smoke burp on Day 1 :boggled: A pill prolly got stuck in my upper esophagus and melted there :) I burped and blow the air out of my nose only to be surprised by a white cloud emerging :rofl:

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Planning on tapering it. but I might just start at 12. Truthornothin started at 9 so it should be okay. But of course if you run this and get ripped off the bat then i'm starting at 18 haha.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Planning on tapering it. but I might just start at 12. Truthornothin started at 9 so it should be okay. But of course if you run this and get ripped off the bat then i'm starting at 18 haha.
Haha :D I thought I'd replicate how PA dosed it and saw results. High at the start then tapered it down. Hopefully this "kickstart" dosing will show results faster.. But I will be patient before judging this product. 12 weeks should prove what this product really can do :)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha :D I thought I'd replicate how PA dosed it and saw results. High at the start then tapered it down. Hopefully this "kickstart" dosing will show results faster.. But I will be patient before judging this product. 12 weeks should prove what this product really can do :)
Agreed, good luck with this. And make sure you "test" it. ;)

If the anecdotal looks promising this could be a staple... lol

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 1

So it begins :) Couldn't keep myself from digging into the bottles so I started on a Thursday instead of beginning of the week, not that it matters :D Dosed 6caps in the morning with breakfast, 6caps after work (pre workout), 6caps evening 1hour before bed. I will be running 18caps for two weeks and see where it takes me, probably will taper down to 12 after that and then 9 as the above 12 week layout :thumbsup:

Workout today was Biceps & Triceps:

• Close Grip Bench Press: 5sets of 205 x 5
  • BB Curls (Back against a wall so no cheating): 5sets of 120 x 5
  • Weighted Dips: 4sets of BW+55 x 8
  • DB Hammer Curls 4sets of 60's x 8
  • Tricep Cable Pushdowns: 3sets of 90 x 12,10,8
  • Standing Cable Curls EZ-Bar: 3sets of 90 x 12,10,8
Todays food has been:

2 pieces multi grain bread, protein shake with 10ml Avocado oil and a cup of coffee
200g Cottage Cheese with a can of crushed pineapple in own juice
Can of tuna with ½cup of whole wheat pasta
250g Quark with yoghurt
Protein shake with 10ml avocado oil + pre workout mixture
200g chicken with brown rice
Handful of peanuts
Protein shake with 10ml avocado oil

Macros: 2595cals, 250g Protein, 230g Carbs, 75g Fat

Attachments

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Starting Measurements & Pictures

Measurements:

Arms: 16.93' (43cm)
Chest: 46.85' (119cm)
Waist: 37.40' (95cm)
Legs: 25.20' (64cm)
Shoulders: 51.18' (130cm)
Calves: 16.14' (41cm)

Pictures:

Attachments

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
Your calorie count for day 1 are way off on those macros mate, they add up to 2595cals!

are you counting total protein count or just complete proteins? if only counting complete proteins then your cal count will be higher again due to the protein content in carb sources

whats your maintenence cal level, i guess it would be more than 2300cals due to your measurements, whats your weight and height?

interested to see how ursobolic works for you, on maintenence and no cardio?

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your calorie count for day 1 are way off on those macros mate, they add up to 2595cals!

are you counting total protein count or just complete proteins? if only counting complete proteins then your cal count will be higher again due to the protein content in carb sources

whats your maintenence cal level, i guess it would be more than 2300cals due to your measurements, whats your weight and height?

interested to see how ursobolic works for you, on maintenence and no cardio?
Crap I must have miscalcultaed. You are correct good sir. 2595 is the right amount. Good you caught that. :)

I am counting complete proteins to the 0.5g so it is quite ironic I made that calcultaion mistake regarding total cals :bigeyes:

This is my maintenance level. Been eating like this since my PCT from last cycle. Weight has been keeping steady at 216 ever since then :thumbsup: Weight and height as in stats under my avatar. 6'2'' 216lbs

Maintenance level eating and cardio 2-3 times a week. I'll give thorough updates ;)

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
What about the cals from the protein in your carb sources, you need to count those also so count all total proteins and calculate from there

2595cals for maintenence is that with activity training and cardio or without, seems low for your weight

my maintence level is approx 2500-2600 with 5 weekly workouts and im under 200lbs

think its best to test ursobolic on just maintence with no cardio and see what happens, just a thought.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Crap I must have miscalcultaed. You are correct good sir. 2595 is the right amount. Good you caught that. :)

I am counting complete proteins to the 0.5g so it is quite ironic I made that calcultaion mistake regarding total cals :bigeyes:

This is my maintenance level. Been eating like this since my PCT from last cycle. Weight has been keeping steady at 216 ever since then :thumbsup: Weight and height as in stats under my avatar. 6'2'' 216lbs

Maintenance level eating and cardio 2-3 times a week. I'll give thorough updates ;)
Glad to see someone else is running a detailed log. I've actually lost weight since last weigh in, Eating at what I thought was above maintenance. The only change was in my workout, higher reps less weight for a bit. At least your running it the way miniarnold wants you to. I'm not running it to test it, I'm running it for the promised effects and logging along the way. Looks like I am going to have to eat even more. I'm subbed on this. Good luck Concrete

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When I run it it'll be stacked an my diet will be hypo. For now I'm bulking. Lol.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What about the cals from the protein in your carb sources, you need to count those also so count all total proteins and calculate from there

2595cals for maintenence is that with activity training and cardio or without, seems low for your weight

my maintence level is approx 2500-2600 with 5 weekly workouts and im under 200lbs

think its best to test ursobolic on just maintence with no cardio and see what happens, just a thought.
I have accounted for the proteins in my carb sources as I said in the previous post.
~2600 is where my maintenance cals are at when doing 40min cardio 2 times per week + lifting 3 times per week.
If I am to go back to MMA practice soon I might have to bump them up to 3500 again..

And I wont skimp out on cardio as I was/is an astmathic. My lungs need all the exercise they can get.
Depending on what changes and happens in my daily life I will notify you followers of the change. But my goal is and will be to keep cals at maintenance and adjust them accordingly depending on my level of cardio.

Glad to see someone else is running a detailed log. I've actually lost weight since last weigh in, Eating at what I thought was above maintenance. The only change was in my workout, higher reps less weight for a bit. At least your running it the way miniarnold wants you to. I'm not running it to test it, I'm running it for the promised effects and logging along the way. Looks like I am going to have to eat even more. I'm subbed on this. Good luck Concrete
Thanks Truth. But the bolded statement doesn't apply to this log either. I will keep my lifting days as before and cardio days as before for now. But I will probably jump back into MMA practice after a long break, but I will adjust my calories accordingly as I mentioned :)
When I run it it'll be stacked an my diet will be hypo. For now I'm bulking. Lol.
What will you stack it with? :)

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for the ride :)

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I couldn't stop laughing at this ↓ (Taken from another forum :D)
Also, I don't think I've taken less than 18 caps/day and have recently upped the dose to about 45 caps/day to get about 2grams of UA a day. My wife thinks I'm nuts! She nearly freaked out when she saw the pills laid out on the table at dinner time.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to have you following along bruther! You still in the military? :p
Yes I am.. I've been able to train and eat quite well and even set some new PR's while being there, despite the fact that I am 7lbs lighter than I used to be :O Last week I deadlifted easy 12x330lbs @ less than 160lbs bodyweight and without belt or straps :) Arms and legs have shrunk a little though :( But now I'm convinced that I will be much stronger and bigger next summer than I was when I went to the military (with the help of PH's though) ;)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do judo and my weight stays at 87kgs unless I eat loads. But I have digestive issues so I'm pretty screwed lol.

Anyway, I was thinking of stacking it with cabergolean (basically using it for mucuna).
And probably the swole stack from AI. I have a lot of stuff to run before I leave japan.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes I am.. I've been able to train and eat quite well and even set some new PR's while being there, despite the fact that I am 7lbs lighter than I used to be :O Last week I deadlifted easy 12x330lbs @ less than 160lbs bodyweight and without belt or straps :) Arms and legs have shrunk a little though :( But now I'm convinced that I will be much stronger and bigger next summer than I was when I went to the military (with the help of PH's though) ;)
NIce, glad to hear the army is treating you well :) Congrats on the new PR's! So you are preparing for your first cycle - eh? :) What have you got planned bruther?
I do judo and my weight stays at 87kgs unless I eat loads. But I have digestive issues so I'm pretty screwed lol.

Anyway, I was thinking of stacking it with cabergolean (basically using it for mucuna).
And probably the swole stack from AI. I have a lot of stuff to run before I leave japan.
Digestive issues doens't sound nice :(
I've heard plenty of good feedback on the swole stack. Sounds like an awesome natty stack with added Ursobolic in there :)

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NIce, glad to hear the army is treating you well :) Congrats on the new PR's! So you are preparing for your first cycle - eh? :) What have you got planned bruther?
First I'll destroy my remaining bottles of Natadrol and after that I'll run some mild PH cycle - either Cynostane or Delta-2, don't know which one yet.. Right now I think I'll go with Cynostane (if I don't sell it to one friend of mine) and build my way up to stronger compounds after that.. PCT will probably be tamoxifen, Formadrol Extreme, D-aspartic acid, Lean Xtreme and maybe AnaBeta because I already have most of them in hand :)

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 2

Took the day off. Had a stressful day at work moving around switching offices and worktasks. Got me pissed and I decded it is time to find another job with a bright future.

Food for the day has been prettu bmuch the same as yesterday. (I know I know - I am boring for eating the same stuff at work day out and day in :D) Gotta love that can of tuna ;) I basically just switched it up a little :)

2 pieces multi grain bread, protein shake with 10ml Avocado oil and a cup of coffee
Handful of peanuts
200g chicken with brown rice
250g Quark with yoghurt

Macros: 2595cals, 250g Protein, 230g Carbs, 75g Fat

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 3

Finally weekend :D
Woke up and had my usual breakfast. Took a stroll through the park nearby just to get the fresh air and wake up.
Shortly after that I downed my pre workout and hit the weights. Shoulders and legs was on the agenda :thumbsup:

• Seated BB Overhead Press: 5sets of 135 x 5
  • Leg Press: 5sets of 375 x 5
  • Seated DB Military Press: 4sets of 55's x 8
  • SLDL's: 4sets of 265 x 8
  • DB Side Laterals: 3sets of 30's x 12,10,8
  • Toe Raises: 4sets of 220 x 8
  • Leg Press: 3sets of 220 x 12,10,8
As some of you know I have been nursing a lower back and knee injury so I had to take it somewhat light on some exercises :(
Hopefully it'll just get better from here due to Ursobolics anti-inflammatory properties :)

Dosing has been and will be kept the same for the first 2 weeks. 6caps morning, mid-day, afternooon
for a total of 18caps ;)

Food intake was slightly different today :eek:

Taco Pie with 2 beers
A taste slice of wedding cake

Macros: 3320cals, 250g Protein, 310g Carbs, 120g Fat

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First I'll destroy my remaining bottles of Natadrol and after that I'll run some mild PH cycle - either Cynostane or Delta-2, don't know which one yet.. Right now I think I'll go with Cynostane (if I don't sell it to one friend of mine) and build my way up to stronger compounds after that.. PCT will probably be tamoxifen, Formadrol Extreme, D-aspartic acid, Lean Xtreme and maybe AnaBeta because I already have most of them in hand :)
I'ce read goof things about Delta-2. I might haveto stack that with something when it is time to cycle again. Decisions -decisions :D
PCT looks solid bruther, so you finally got your hands on that SERM?! ;)
AnaBeta is a nice addition to PCT, at least IME. Treated me real good and I kept pretty much all my gains in PCT :)

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, actually I've had a reliable source for SERM for quite long time because one friend of mine uses real gear and he can probably get me whatever is out there :) Tamox seems to be more easily available than Clomid though..

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Hmmm dont want to miss this one!

Thanks for logging it CC!

Honestly what your doing now sounds just perfect to me. If your already doing cardio, working out and with the set diet still maintaining after PCT then it sounds like your right in the perfect zone to introduce another variable and see exactly what it does or does not have to offer. Effects, if any, should be quite apparent as long as everything remains constant!

Im excited bro! Have fun.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ah, looks like you hit a wedding today. Its probably a good thing to have that break in the diet. Keep things interesting ;)

Good timing too, coming off a leg day

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
I'ce read goof things about Delta-2. I might haveto stack that with something when it is time to cycle again. Decisions -decisions :D
AnaBeta is a nice addition to PCT, at least IME. Treated me real good and I kept pretty much all my gains in PCT :)
I'm using Ursobolic in pct and I've held onto pretty much everything. I don't think I'd ever pct without it posted up pics in my log so you can see what you can expect 3 weeks in, You are running higher doses than me curious to see how your results compare, that and you are 25 versus my 46 lol take a look

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/183747-truthornothins-ursobolic-log.html

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, actually I've had a reliable source for SERM for quite long time because one friend of mine uses real gear and he can probably get me whatever is out there :) Tamox seems to be more easily available than Clomid though..
Glad to hear that bruther :thumbsup:
Hmmm dont want to miss this one!

Thanks for logging it CC!

Honestly what your doing now sounds just perfect to me. If your already doing cardio, working out and with the set diet still maintaining after PCT then it sounds like your right in the perfect zone to introduce another variable and see exactly what it does or does not have to offer. Effects, if any, should be quite apparent as long as everything remains constant!

Im excited bro! Have fun.
Glad to heave you following along bruther :)
ah, looks like you hit a wedding today. Its probably a good thing to have that break in the diet. Keep things interesting ;)

Good timing too, coming off a leg day
Was actually a taste for my own choice of wedding cake. I'm getting married in February next year so gotta decide on the cake already :p
I'm using Ursobolic in pct and I've held onto pretty much everything. I don't think I'd ever pct without it posted up pics in my log so you can see what you can expect 3 weeks in, You are running higher doses than me curious to see how your results compare, that and you are 25 versus my 46 lol take a look

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/183747-truthornothins-ursobolic-log.html
Looking swole in those pictures bruther! Keep up the hard work :thumbsup:

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congratz!!! My wedding in Hawaii for my family is in February :). I had my wedding in japan back in July. Been legally married since June. My supp stash is HUGE the wife only found one of my three boxes. As bad as I feel I doubt she'll care. But I don't want to take chances lol.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed.
Let's see what this stuff does to your physique.

Oh, and don't try to cut too fast or too extremely. You don't want to eat away that hard-earned muscle mass that you added recently.

Slow is the key to leaning out.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congratz!!! My wedding in Hawaii for my family is in February :). I had my wedding in japan back in July. Been legally married since June. My supp stash is HUGE the wife only found one of my three boxes. As bad as I feel I doubt she'll care. But I don't want to take chances lol.
Thanks bruther. I know what your talking about when mentioning that stash, I got the closet full of supps myself and my wife thinks I'm nuts :D
Subbed.
Let's see what this stuff does to your physique.

Oh, and don't try to cut too fast or too extremely. You don't want to eat away that hard-earned muscle mass that you added recently.

Glad to have you following again bruther :)
Hopefully it does my physique some good, could use some leaning up :p
Won't let my weight drop too fast though, even if I start MMA again I will up my cals accordingly ;)

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
Subbed.
and the key to gaining.

interested to use anabeta if its a natty product what you think cc you recommend it, id use it in maintenence to see if it can shift a bit of fat without dieting?

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
and the key to gaining.

interested to use anabeta if its a natty product what you think cc you recommend it, id use it in maintenence to see if it can shift a bit of fat without dieting?
I dunno. I felt it was a nice addition in PCT. Though it is hard to tell what AnaBeta did since I was on a bunch of stuff :)
But I dosed it a 6caps most of the way tohugh :p Definitely felt like I was on something that kept me in an anabolic state. I say try a bottle and decide from there..

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
think i will, just wana drop say 4-5lbs then gaining time. just wasnt sure if it was a ph as i know PES make supps that are not natural and i wana stay clean of ph and gear.

keep us updated on the urso

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Wow, everyone is tying the knot! I'm getting hitched the 12th of november! Luckily I've already been living with her for over 2 years so she's well acclimated to my supplement hoarding and even has a box starting a stash of her own, lol... She's been bit by the bug!

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Wow, everyone is tying the knot! I'm getting hitched the 12th of november! Luckily I've already been living with her for over 2 years so she's well acclimated to my supplement hoarding and even has a box starting a stash of her own, lol... She's been bit by the bug!
Been there done that ...twice.... good luck fella's

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
think i will, just wana drop say 4-5lbs then gaining time. just wasnt sure if it was a ph as i know PES make supps that are not natural and i wana stay clean of ph and gear.

keep us updated on the urso
Sounds like a plan ;)
Hehe, well I've been living with my wife to be for 4 years now so she thought it was time to get married :)
She's used to my habits of stashing up on supps, as long as our shared economy is good she doesn't care too much :D
Thanks Truth :)
Hehe, life's an adventure ;)
Indeed it is ;)

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Ya this its my second time up to bat.... completely different situation then the first though and completely different kind of lady.... Already lived together 2.5 years too, longer then my first marriage was altogether, lol

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Hehe, well I've been living with my wife to be for 4 years now so she thought it was time to get married :)
She's used to my habits of stashing up on supps, as long as our shared economy is good she doesn't care too much :D
Very cool....

My buddy and his let have been together 8 or 9 years now and have a 6 year old kid together.... She always rags on him about getting married and also bout having another kid... To which he responds "one or the other, what do you want?"

Still not married, still not pregnant, lol.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Ya this its my second time up to bat.... completely different situation then the first though and completely different kind of lady.... Already lived together 2.5 years too, longer then my first marriage was altogether, lol
first one was 17 years , second one was 6 months lol BIG MISTAKE