BP's run of Taurus Nutrition's M1P

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I wanted to thank Eric and the guy's at Taurus for the opportunity to beta test their new M1P. I was an extremely active member here for years but over the past 2-3 years I started my family and career so have not been posting as much, but still lurking around the forum. My old name on here was john123131 when i was a rep with both Palo Alto and RPN so hope to see some old faces in here, and some new AM members too.

My goal for M1P is to make some lean muscle gains while maintaining my body fat around where it is right now. As of today, Tuesday October 18th, my stats are:

Height : 5'9.5
Weight 181lbs
Bf % : 11.0%
Diet - now around 2600 - 2800 calories day, will increase when i start. I am very active outside of the gym with training, hockey and running conditioning programs with hockey teams.

Day 1 - Back/bi
Day 2 - Cardio
Day 3 Chest/tri
Day 4 off
Day 5 Legs
Day 6 Shoulders/abs
Day 7 - off

I pretty much do cardio everyday through some type of sport, on day 2 i like to run the local trails here, bike or rollerblade

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Reserved for final review****

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll be following. Did you get your product yet?

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Not yet, we'll see how customs goes

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed. Have fun man!

What can be expected from the product?

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
I'm in! Im very interested to see how this goes. Does this product require PCT?

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Subbed. Have fun man!

What can be expected from the product?
From what I've been told so far similar results to 11oxo, still discussing with taurus

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hopefully soon. Guess it takes a few extra days to get to the Great White North and all.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Should be soon anyways. Does the mail run on Saturdays up there?

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Should be soon anyways. Does the mail run on Saturdays up there?
Nope not here in nova scotia, I'm sure it will arrive mon or tues

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well at least that gives you something to look forward to on Monday :D

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Hoping today is the day

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bump on this. did you ever get it John?

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hopefully soon. I know he said this compound should be released this week or the next, so I hope you can start trying it before it's on sale to the general public. :(

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Hopefully soon. I know he said this compound should be released this week or the next, so I hope you can start trying it before it's on sale to the general public. :(
I know, it's getting a little frustrating.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
in for a ride(when ever it begins)

got the ingrident label info ? :)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Nothing, hopefully Monday?

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know how you feel! I've been waiting on parts for my truck motor for 4 weeks now. Was really hoping they would be here today so I could get my truck put back together!

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Only other time I've been so anxious to see something come out was Paris hilton sex tape

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Only other time I've been so anxious to see something come out was Paris hilton sex tape
Haha.....man it HAS to come tomorrow, my American friends have had theirs for about 11 days......customs either is enjoying M1P or it will come this week. Eric said he doesn't have tracking so i guess i just have to wait and see.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea internationally (some countries) i know they dont give out tracking

do you know how many mg's are per servings ?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea internationally (some countries) i know they dont give out tracking

do you know how many mg's are per servings ?
Not sure it's been mentioned. Luke or Eric might be able to tell us.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The dose is 1mL 4 times/ day. As far as what it is, I don't know anything other than it's a progestin compound.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The dose is 1mL 4 times/ day. As far as what it is, I don't know anything other than it's a progestin compound.
Wonder what the concentration is per dose.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ohh i thought it would be oral .. hmhh this even makes it more interesting :_)

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ohh i thought it would be oral .. hmhh this even makes it more interesting :_)
Yeah it is oral. 1mL under tongue wait 30 seconds, swish around, then swallow. At least that is how I have been taking it. I assumed it was the same as the 5aOHP.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah it is oral. 1mL under tongue wait 30 seconds, swish around, then swallow. At least that is how I have been taking it. I assumed it was the same as the 5aOHP.
I meant caps .. But yea UTL method is interesting for absorption

How are ure gains on this ?

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Bump for the mailman or tracking number ( which I don't think they have for international shipping) I have only applied for 2 testing opportunities in the last few years. 1 the company ran out of stock and are still waiting on it, which was in like April, and now my precious M1P is somewhere around customs office I'm sure......kinda frustrating.....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Bump for the mailman or tracking number ( which I don't think they have for international shipping) I have only applied for 2 testing opportunities in the last few years. 1 the company ran out of stock and are still waiting on it, which was in like April, and now my precious M1P is somewhere around customs office I'm sure......kinda frustrating.....
good luck, bp-hope it comes soon!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Meh, Hope it gets to you soon John.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Meh, Hope it gets to you soon John.
I'm not too confident now man.....it doesn't take 3 weeks....obviously Taurus is not to blame, I'm sure if customs opened the package and it said "m1p" they either took it home, or trashed it.....I'm hoping it just got delayed, but it's not looking promising.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not too confident now man.....it doesn't take 3 weeks....obviously Taurus is not to blame, I'm sure if customs opened the package and it said "m1p" they either took it home, or trashed it.....I'm hoping it just got delayed, but it's not looking promising.
That totally sucks man. Would like to see you log this sucker. If it doesn't pull through then that means out of 3 selected testers looks like only one will be logging it. Bad ratio