BP's run of Taurus Nutrition's M1P

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns
    Hopefully soon. I know he said this compound should be released this week or the next, so I hope you can start trying it before it's on sale to the general public.
    I know, it's getting a little frustrating.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider


  2. in for a ride(when ever it begins)

    got the ingrident label info ?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis
    in for a ride(when ever it begins)

    got the ingrident label info ?
    Nothing bud, thanks for following
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  4. Nothing, hopefully Monday?
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  5. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Nothing, hopefully Monday?
    Son of a .......
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


    •   
       


  6. I know how you feel! I've been waiting on parts for my truck motor for 4 weeks now. Was really hoping they would be here today so I could get my truck put back together!
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  7. Only other time I've been so anxious to see something come out was Paris hilton sex tape

  8. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis
    Only other time I've been so anxious to see something come out was Paris hilton sex tape
    Haha.....man it HAS to come tomorrow, my American friends have had theirs for about 11 days......customs either is enjoying M1P or it will come this week. Eric said he doesn't have tracking so i guess i just have to wait and see.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  9. yea internationally (some countries) i know they dont give out tracking

    do you know how many mg's are per servings ?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    yea internationally (some countries) i know they dont give out tracking

    do you know how many mg's are per servings ?
    Not sure it's been mentioned. Luke or Eric might be able to tell us.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  11. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns

    Not sure it's been mentioned. Luke or Eric might be able to tell us.
    It hasn't been mentioned
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  12. The dose is 1mL 4 times/ day. As far as what it is, I don't know anything other than it's a progestin compound.
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  13. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    The dose is 1mL 4 times/ day. As far as what it is, I don't know anything other than it's a progestin compound.
    Wonder what the concentration is per dose.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  14. ohh i thought it would be oral .. hmhh this even makes it more interesting :_)

  15. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    ohh i thought it would be oral .. hmhh this even makes it more interesting :_)
    Yeah it is oral. 1mL under tongue wait 30 seconds, swish around, then swallow. At least that is how I have been taking it. I assumed it was the same as the 5aOHP.
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  16. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Yeah it is oral. 1mL under tongue wait 30 seconds, swish around, then swallow. At least that is how I have been taking it. I assumed it was the same as the 5aOHP.
    I meant caps .. But yea UTL method is interesting for absorption

    How are ure gains on this ?

  17. Bump for the mailman or tracking number ( which I don't think they have for international shipping) I have only applied for 2 testing opportunities in the last few years. 1 the company ran out of stock and are still waiting on it, which was in like April, and now my precious M1P is somewhere around customs office I'm sure......kinda frustrating.....
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  18. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Bump for the mailman or tracking number ( which I don't think they have for international shipping) I have only applied for 2 testing opportunities in the last few years. 1 the company ran out of stock and are still waiting on it, which was in like April, and now my precious M1P is somewhere around customs office I'm sure......kinda frustrating.....
    good luck, bp-hope it comes soon!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt
    good luck, bp-hope it comes soon!
    Hello my friend, how are you?
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  20. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Hello my friend, how are you?
    better every day, lol....how about you?
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt
    better every day, lol....how about you?
    Good, super busy, living the dream bud
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  22. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Good, super busy, living the dream bud
    lol-busy is good!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Bump for the mailman or tracking number ( which I don't think they have for international shipping) I have only applied for 2 testing opportunities in the last few years. 1 the company ran out of stock and are still waiting on it, which was in like April, and now my precious M1P is somewhere around customs office I'm sure......kinda frustrating.....
    Meh, Hope it gets to you soon John.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  24. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns

    Meh, Hope it gets to you soon John.
    I'm not too confident now man.....it doesn't take 3 weeks....obviously Taurus is not to blame, I'm sure if customs opened the package and it said "m1p" they either took it home, or trashed it.....I'm hoping it just got delayed, but it's not looking promising.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  25. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    I'm not too confident now man.....it doesn't take 3 weeks....obviously Taurus is not to blame, I'm sure if customs opened the package and it said "m1p" they either took it home, or trashed it.....I'm hoping it just got delayed, but it's not looking promising.
    That totally sucks man. Would like to see you log this sucker. If it doesn't pull through then that means out of 3 selected testers looks like only one will be logging it. Bad ratio
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Thank You Taurus Nutrition!
    By Bigjoe214 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-10-2011, 12:12 AM
  2. When does Taurus Nutrition Stop!?!? Everyone get in here!!
    By Liftergym33 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 04-26-2011, 10:15 PM
  3. Welcome Taurus Nutrition to AM!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-03-2011, 11:53 AM
Log in
Log in