17 years old T Bomb2 - AnabolicMinds.com

17 years old T Bomb2

  1. New Member
    Jman1717's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    3
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    37

    17 years old T Bomb2


    Im 17 years old and am 6'0 and about 190 pounds im currently thinking about getting on the test booster t bomb 2 to gain some muscle mass quick. can yall tell me if this is smart or offer other muscle supplentments please and thank you.

  2. Senior Member
    carpee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,603
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    83747

    A natural test booster at your age will do nothing at all.
    Your test is high, and body is nearing the best stage of your life for gaining lean mass.

    Learn your nutrition. Eat big and clean.
    Only supplements you need to worry about are:

    Protein
    Multivitamin
    Fish oil
    Creatine
    Food
    Food
    Food
  3. Elite Member
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    135803

    Quote Originally Posted by Jman1717 View Post
    Im 17 years old and am 6'0 and about 190 pounds im currently thinking about getting on the test booster t bomb 2 to gain some muscle mass quick. can yall tell me if this is smart or offer other muscle supplentments please and thank you.
    Keep it simple stupid!

    Creatine
    FOOD
    Fishoil
    FOOD
    bcaa
    FOOD
    Whey protein
    FOOD

    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Jman1717's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    3
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    37

    Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    A natural test booster at your age will do nothing at all.
    Your test is high, and body is nearing the best stage of your life for gaining lean mass.

    Learn your nutrition. Eat big and clean.
    Only supplements you need to worry about are:

    Protein
    Multivitamin
    Fish oil
    Creatine
    Food
    Food
    Food

    What would be a good multi vitamin? and is creatine smart for a guy my size?
  5. New Member
    Jman1717's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    3
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    37

    Whats bcaa?
  6. Senior Member
    carpee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,603
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    83747

    Quote Originally Posted by Jman1717

    What would be a good multi vitamin? and is creatine smart for a guy my size?
    Not sure what you mean.

    Creatine can be considered a staple just like a multivitamin and protein.
    It's been studied over and over...

    I use NOW Adam (veggie caps not tablets) as my multi
  7. Elite Member
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    135803

    Quote Originally Posted by Jman1717 View Post
    Whats bcaa?
    Branch chain amino acids

  8. Professional Member
    Onlychevy6's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,960
    Answers
    2
    Rep Power
    311694

    I personally use ISS Research Vitamins.
  9. Elite Member
    CountryLiftin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,093
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    702572

    go read before asking about a test booster if you dont know what bcaas and creatine are. but anyways what they said plus a good pwo after you learn to lift a little.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
  10. Elite Member
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    135803

    Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    go read before asking about a test booster if you dont know what bcaas and creatine are. but anyways what they said plus a good pwo after you learn to lift a little.
    OP is only 17...

    OP when you turn 18 treat yourself to some maximizeV2 & Hemavol

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-14-2011, 11:29 AM
  2. 5 years off and on
    By cassimus in forum Pics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-01-2010, 09:05 PM
  3. 13 Years Old
    By GRIFF1966 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-13-2008, 01:33 AM
  4. what about combining deca and t-bomb2
    By thcking in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-20-2004, 12:12 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in