Mattrag's Rubs to Riches with Need 2Build Muscle's Transaderm (Sponsored)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
RS-Transaderm - Weight loss with lean muscle gain

First I'd like to thank RickRock for giving me this opportunity to log this product and allowing me time to finish up my other log.
This is going to be a killer ride guys!

Short supplement history~

I started with pre workouts and fat burners around 7 years ago. During this time you could still get ephedra from walmart lol. Unfortunately, I only took fat burners because well.... I was fat. 260+lbs fat. 46" Waist. My mile time was around 15 minutes. Anyway, started to go to the gym around this time and about 5 years ago started taking pre workouts. Tried um all :D.

Fast forward to 2009 and I moved to Japan for a teaching job and got introduced to the wonderful world of ProHormones. Sadly, the reason I didn't get to do much research was because of the ban stick the industry got hit with. A friend who is also from Hawaii like me and works up here introduced me to some PH's. Told me Hdrol was something amazing to run. And so around winter 2009 I started an Hdrol run. It was amazing. Unfortunately I probably lost most of my gains in PCT because... like a fool I decided to cut in PCT... being fat fobic sucks lol.
After that I tried the trifecta stack, and most recently ran Androhard and Androlean. While I said to myself that would be the last run of Orals I would ever take (my liver enzymes were elevated before due to an underlying gluten intolerance and systematic inflammation, plus I had vitiligo which is the same skin disease that Michael Jackson had, which has gone down since avoiding gluten/flour like it's poison.) Transaderm is NOT "oral" so I will give it a go. If my digestive issues ever go away I will hit the orals again... because I just love to run them... yes... i'm an addict. So with luck after coming off a short 4 week recomp on EndoSurge and Combustion (http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182195-mattrag-dreamn-lean.html) I will be able to continue my recomp.

Cliff Notes version: I was a fat 260lb High Schooler and now I'm a not so fat teacher. Started PH in 2009 with Hdrol, have a few mild cycles under my belt. Digestive/Gut issues have me staying away from Orals so Transaderm is a blessing.

My Stats:

5'10
87.4kgs (morning weight)

My workouts follow the Blue Print 3.0 my diet is slightly modified. Static holds, EDT.
Also, I started up judo in July/August and will be continuing with that 2-3 times a week. Not too much, just practicing with my High School students. Though in January I plan on trying to rank up so it's kinda serious.

The calories are basically the same but the macro spread is different. For protein it's the same. My macro's fall into this spread usually 25/25/50 Carbs/protein/fat. My fat sources are primarily coconut milk, grass fed beef, coconut oil, CLA/Sesamin/Omega3 pills. I also eat NO WHOLE GRAINS. The only starches I eat are sweet potatoes. Trying to avoid rice like the plague because it can be gut irritating but I live in Japan.... Hell avoiding flour is almost impossible. Eating out is pretty much not happening... unless it's those hot pot places (BTW Having hot pot, called "Na-be", on friday, I may upload some pics. If only the Iphone app had pic uploading ability I'd be uploading more often .... as my PC is broken and all I have is my net book...).

On to the Goals. I want to recomp. I know it's VERY vague. But I use the scale about once a week, anymore than that and my mind goes insane. Right now I want performance so if I feel my performance is dropping due to lack of food I will increase calories a bit. The last stack has got me stronger, leaner, and boosted the mood up a big so I'm hoping running this product will keep me happy.

Concerns: I read that too much DHEA can cause a mix up of down stream hormones. As DHEA is parent hormone in the testosterone/estrogen cascade ingesting a hormone this high up can have negative effects on test/estro ratio. Causing a skew of estrogen dominating sides. While most of this research is based on orally ingested DHEA there is still some worry here. I will be monitoring for any estrogen sides and will take whatever measures to combat them to remain on cycle for the 4 weeks. Unfortunately, I do not have any access to blood work besides from the blood donating I do... In Japan I can't just do the $50 private lab test... If I go to the doc without a viable reason my insurance doesn't copay...

Alright guys lets get this train started!!!

Lets rub it in!

PS. I'll be taking body measurements tonight as I have found my bb.com tape measure thingy finally. haha!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
sweeeeet man in for it!

steppinRazor

Awards
Niice brother!! This is gonna be good..you start today?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Niice brother!! This is gonna be good..you start today?
I was thinking about rubbing it on tonight after I shower, but I heard there might be an increase in energy after application. So I might hold off and apply this tomorrow morning instead. ;)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
subbed mattrag
that is quiet a great log title man...Impressive

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been waiting for this one! Subd bro! ;)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lets go with the measurements!

Left arm: 38cm unflexed, 41cm flexed
Right arm: 38cm unflexed, 41.5 flexed
Neck: 37cm
Chest: 102cm
Belly button: 86cm
Hips: 101cm (wow my glutes got much bigger lol)

Right Quad: 62cms
Left Quad: 61cm

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet deal I am here now lets do this.
yea dude! Im gonna kill this one!
Hopefully I can stay healthy with my digestion :)

subbed mattrag
that is quiet a great log title man...Impressive
Haha, thought it was kinda kool lol.
Thanks for taggin along :)

I've been waiting for this one! Subd bro! ;)
Oh yea man, and thanks again for givin me this opportunity!
Its gonna be a great run with this great product ;)

Aloha! Maholo for your kokua ;)

def down here
Thanks for following up Mich ;D

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ah great now I have to convert to inches. Lmao. Not bad Matt.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ah great now I have to convert to inches. Lmao. Not bad Matt.
Hahaha, Ive been living in Japan for TOO LONG lol. My tape has both but by default I used cms...

I can edit and post the inches :p

Tell ya what, from now on ill write down BOTH!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hahaha, Ive been living in Japan for TOO LONG lol. My tape has both but by default I used cms...

I can edit and post the inches :p

Tell ya what, from now on ill write down BOTH!
Lol no need to. I know you have 15" arms unflexed, 40" chest and hips, 33" around belly button. You skinny guy. Lol dont you remember hawaiians are bigger all around. Ok ok benefit of the doubt your not a full blooded hawaiian. Lmao

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lets go with the measurements!

Left arm: 38cm unflexed, 41cm flexed
Right arm: 38cm unflexed, 41.5 flexed
Neck: 37cm
Chest: 102cm
Belly button: 86cm
Hips: 101cm (wow my glutes got much bigger lol)

Right Quad: 62cms
Left Quad: 61cm
Hmmm I wonder why the right arm is a tad bigger when flexed. Too many lonely nights. Lmao.. Overall not reading to bad on the stats. I would say looking but there is no picture ha ha ha

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol no need to. I know you have 15" arms unflexed, 40" chest and hips, 33" around belly button. You skinny guy. Lol dont you remember hawaiians are bigger all around. Ok ok benefit of the doubt your not a full blooded hawaiian. Lmao
True I got some other blood that makes me kinda small... I got lotta "fat pockets" i wanna get rid of... Thanks for converting um ;)

Dude I want to recomp lol. Tomorrow is a long day though. I am actually not sure what I am going to do for like 2 of my classes... Gotta do debate but I dont really know on what yet... Gonna wing it lol. For now though gotta sleep. Tomorrow is my upper body workout. Going to try for a bench press and Standing military 1RM.... :D

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm I wonder why the right arm is a tad bigger when flexed. Too many lonely nights. Lmao.. Overall not reading to bad on the stats. I would say looking but there is no picture ha ha ha
I actually have a similar issue. Actually my left bicep is much smaller than my right. No matter how much harder I train it; it continues to lag.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah buddy time to hit this!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually have a similar issue. Actually my left bicep is much smaller than my right. No matter how much harder I train it; it continues to lag.
Sux really. But the odd thing is that my left side over all is leaner so my left bicep LOOKs bigger...

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in this ride fo sure broda!!!

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
YEA!! Its gonna be GREAT!
hell yeah bro. nothing like some motivation from eachother. You guys remind me to keep kickin my own ass in the gym. No matter what.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hell yeah bro. nothing like some motivation from eachother. You guys remind me to keep kickin my own ass in the gym. No matter what.
haha, I donno about that. You kill it harder than I do! But thats about to change! Im changing my programming a big. Moving things around and tweakin just a little. Same Idea and lifts just a bit more in the details. ;)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Todays workout. 1RM test on the bench

135x10
185x8
225x5
225x5
275x1
295x1 (This wasnt a full rep, it was a rep I took down to 90 degrees. I have no spot and I do this like 30mins after waking up.. I just dont have the confidence to do a full range 1RM...) Not really a PR, but I havent done this in A LONG TIME so I guess its progress.

Super setted each set with 1arm rows 100lb dbs for 5 reps

EDT#1 (TOday only one EDT as it was a ME day)

135x10
185x10
225x8
245x6
275x4
315x2 PR(had to use grips, pulled it off the rack and realized if I tried to pull it up my grip would fail and Id be looking down at the grass beneth my apartment... haha)

Super setted with one arm dumbbell presses @35lbsX8

Finished up with a nice PR.

Transaderm
6 sprays

First day of DHEA. Dried NICE. Sprayed it on the top of my feet, bicepts, and inner thighs. As you all know from prior pics (soon to come. . I really have no time at all.. I post mostly from my phone and then when I get home its cooking/cleaning and sleeping lol.)

I dont know if I noticed anything right away, Will take some pics today as my bloat from the dang flour that was in the stew I ate on friday has seemed to have subsided... Donno if they'll get uploaded yet though. ;)

Took a new preworkout today too. White flood. Doing a log on that too. Should be a good product as it tastes good.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha, I donno about that. You kill it harder than I do! But thats about to change! Im changing my programming a big. Moving things around and tweakin just a little. Same Idea and lifts just a bit more in the details. ;)
sweet man. fine tuning makes such a big difference. I can't wait til I am back to big weights again for chest and legs. ahhh.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very nice bench weight bro :thumbsup:

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah man very good workout!

enjoy the WF have heard some good things, and I'm lookin forward to this new stuff your on!

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

are you huge yet?

:)

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice PR's Broski! Keep pushing!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh heck yeah brother that is sweeet on the pr and your so close to 300lbs!!!!!! You making me want to try a 1rpm now sob!!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Epic strength my friend lovin that session, light weight babyyyy!

[video=youtube;-4m_9FFBHcg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4m_9FFBHcg[/video]

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
PRs man! Congrats

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed!

I'm not sure how I missed this, I need some sleep lol

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Soon I will be hitting some MEAN dead lifts!! Oh I cant wait. Going to try the Body builder type front squats and zerchers... Back squats are just too hard... Chest is already too big... lol.

sweet man. fine tuning makes such a big difference. I can't wait til I am back to big weights again for chest and legs. ahhh.
Oh yes Bulking it is!!!

Haha, Yea, Bench has always been my strength. Now I will make the Deadlift my best lift!! Im thinking of running a modified SS using Front squats and deads, Mainly because I cant back squat....

Very nice bench weight bro :thumbsup:
Oh yes its great! Taste is great too! Feels good to be on a preworkout now. Also, dropped the combustion too so I have NO stims now besides WF. Here the link in case you were looking for it ; ) http://anabolicminds.com/forum/controlled-labs/184999-mattrags-white-flood.html#post3050472
yeah man very good workout!

enjoy the WF have heard some good things, and I'm lookin forward to this new stuff your on!
SOON MY FRIEND SOON!! Im officially lean bulking now.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

are you huge yet?

:)
Im going to be keeping the pulling and pushing!! My back is SO much stronger now. Going back into the accessory lifts now.
Nice PR's Broski! Keep pushing!
Haha, 315 is my 3RM when I was on Hdrol... a little over a year back. Thats my new goal. But Im going to do it w/o the PH. transaderm... is kinda not a real PH...right? lol Dont get hurt though. ;)
Oh heck yeah brother that is sweeet on the pr and your so close to 300lbs!!!!!! You making me want to try a 1rpm now sob!!
LIGHT WEIGHT!!

Thanks I needed that video! Ronnie is the best!
Epic strength my friend lovin that session, light weight babyyyy!

[video=youtube;-4m_9FFBHcg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4m_9FFBHcg[/video]

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay tonight I was going to do judo but the weather and my over all feeling was smashed... then I saw ronnie...

So here is my weight workout, did a speed/ME deadlift day. Standard deadlift, THIS is the exercise I pulled my back on. I got WAY stronger

Workout X (Yes, workout X)

Bent over rows

135X10

Hang cleans

135X2

(Took all the cleans to should presses too)
Power cleans

135X3
135X3
135X3
135X3
135X2

Hang cleans

135X5
135X3
135X3

Next figured wth Ill do some deads since I was already pulling my power cleans from the floor. And I was ripping it WAY high catching it at standing eye level.

135X5
135X5
185X3
205X3
225X3 (this is not a PR, but this is a HUGE gain from last time. I pulled my back on 245.... I ripped this off the ground for a STRONG 3. Fast helped!! I think also the confidence holding the weight with the statics, and the max effort bent over rows lol)

Friend popped by so I lifted with him....

Bent over row/one legged SDL

185X8/35X8
225X8/35X8
225X8/35X8
225X8/35X8
225X8/35X8

Starr shrugs/one legged SLDL

225X10/35X8
285X10/35X10
315X5/35X10

Oh yea baby damn that was crazy.

Next friend did squats so I went outside to do some ledge pull ups. Havent done these in a month.

5X5bw
The main thing I worked on was pulling myself fast enough to make my hands lift off the ledge.... hahah. Craziness.

Shoulder press statics

225X2 15s,15s
245X1 25s (Okay this is a PR.... Im going to move the weight even higher next time. For now though I am done with statics. Moving to the third phase of training. 5x5 with extra accessory)

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang son you trying to be mr strongman so when you get back home you can press one of the mean and big hawaiians. Lmao... Or just knock johnny boy out. Lol. Awesome stuff here matt.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Okay tonight I was going to do judo but the weather and my over all feeling was smashed... then I saw ronnie...

So here is my weight workout, did a speed/ME deadlift day. Standard deadlift, THIS is the exercise I pulled my back on. I got WAY stronger

Workout X (Yes, workout X)

Bent over rows

135X10

Hang cleans

135X2

(Took all the cleans to should presses too)
Power cleans

135X3
135X3
135X3
135X3
135X2

Hang cleans

135X5
135X3
135X3

Next figured wth Ill do some deads since I was already pulling my power cleans from the floor. And I was ripping it WAY high catching it at standing eye level.

135X5
135X5
185X3
205X3
225X3 (this is not a PR, but this is a HUGE gain from last time. I pulled my back on 245.... I ripped this off the ground for a STRONG 3. Fast helped!! I think also the confidence holding the weight with the statics, and the max effort bent over rows lol)

Friend popped by so I lifted with him....

Bent over row/one legged SDL

185X8/35X8
225X8/35X8
225X8/35X8
225X8/35X8
225X8/35X8

Starr shrugs/one legged SLDL

225X10/35X8
285X10/35X10
315X5/35X10

Oh yea baby damn that was crazy.

Next friend did squats so I went outside to do some ledge pull ups. Havent done these in a month.

5X5bw
The main thing I worked on was pulling myself fast enough to make my hands lift off the ledge.... hahah. Craziness.

Shoulder press statics

225X2 15s,15s
245X1 25s (Okay this is a PR.... Im going to move the weight even higher next time. For now though I am done with statics. Moving to the third phase of training. 5x5 with extra accessory)
numbers looking good.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very very nice lift man, keep workin hard!

haha, I squated yesterday for the first time in over two months, yeah buddy! cant wait to do deads again soon too. and power cleans.

I dislocated my thumb yesterday though, so I might need a few days, haha.

goodluck on that lean bulk, mine has taken a long time but I am gradually leaning out and gaining, but its slow as heck. 3 pounds of gain over 2 months but a ton of visible leaning. and lifts and muscle measurements going up. Its hard to get the diet dialed in right, but I have no doubt youll get it bro.