Banging B*tches and the Weights with Athletix Formula-X and PES Erase

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my log. I was chosen to log Athletix Formula-X and PES Erase over on Anabolic Minds. I'd like to thank both companies and the rep teams for selecting me and shipping me out the goods. I will be giving it my all for the month and putting both products to the test.

About Me

I'm 20 years old and generally respond very well to test-boosters, so I would expect this combo to do great things for me. I lost a ton of weight and strength during the summer due to injuries and issues with school and went down from 165 pounds down to about 145 pounds. I'm back up to about 152 pounds at 5'7". I expect to gain a good deal of lean muscle and have my strength rebound back near where it was before the Summer (bench: 275, deadlift: 470, squat: 370). Right now, I am a long way off, but this should help me get back somewhere near where I was.

Diet

My diet is fairly simple. I eat about 3200 calories a day as I am on a very lean bulk. I would not be surprised to gain a few pounds and still look noticeably leaner by the time this month is up. I eat a ton of meat (chicken, turkey, ham primarily), a ton of carbs (mostly oats), and a good deal of fats (I love peanut butter). I keep it simple. Eat heavy, lift heavy.

Workout Plan

I follow a schedule you'll have to see to get the handle of... it's called The Manual and consists of a week of heavy days, a week of 8-10 reps, week of higher reps, and a week of intensity exercises. It's cool being that I don't have to cycle programs because it consists of a little bit of everything. Right now, I'm starting 'week 2' of this plan at the start of this log.

The Drugs

Right now I'm using: Slin Sane, creapure, zinc, vitamin D, Fierce/Launch and some protein. Not too bad, I'll let you guys know if I'm taking a different pre for the day or whatnot or fill in if I forgot to include something else I take.

The New Drugs

Profile:
3000mg D-Aspartic Acid
2000mg L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate
700mg N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine (NAT)
4000mg 8:1:1 BCAA's
3000mg L-Leucine
500mg L-Isoleucine
500mg L-Valine​

A little about Formula-X

Athletix Introduces Formula-X: Beyond DAA

Increased testosterone
Increased libido
Increased IGF-1 levels
Increased recovery
Increased aggression
Increased mTOR = Protein Synthesis
Great Pink Lemonade Taste!
With the popularity of DAA products on a sharp rise, Athletix decided to formulate a product to make DAA even more effective with a strong focus on athletes and athletic training:Formula X

Formula X is beyond “another DAA product”.

This amino acid, d-aspartic acid, has been proven to naturally increase levels of testosterone by over 40%! This ingredient is currently the most popular testosterone boosting ingredient in the supplement industry. This is no surprise with the research that supports it.

That is where Athletix has really stepped up to the plate. We took DAA and added it to a very attractive formula to give users better results in the gym, while having a great taste and being very affordable!

DAA causes your body to naturally produce even more testosterone without causing any suppression. It does NOT require a PCT, and in fact, is commonly used in a PCT to enhance recovery.

Athletix has taken Formula X another step higher with the addition of L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate and an 8:1:1 blend of BCAA. We offer a full 2 gram dose of LCLT supported by research on its remarkable recovery benefits in humans.

LCLT is di-peptide molecule that again is naturally occurring, safe, and non suppressive. Regular carnitines have been used for years for numerous benefits including muscle building, increased recovery, and increased fat loss. But the research on common carnitines is nor worthwhile for a product like Formula X. LCLT is unique to other carnitines because it is the only carnitine that has shown to increase recovery in humans not just in vitro or in rats.

Another key anabolic property of LCLT is its effects on IGF-1. The commonly used drug HGH works by increasing IGF-1 levels in the body. IGF-1 causes numerous positive benefits, with the most important in our case being increased muscle mass. LCLT has been proven to increase the bodies IGF-1 levels at just 2g per day, but we give it to you at double this dose.

So far you have two ingredients that in reality would make a complete product by themselves. Increased testosterone and increased recovery, can it get better? Formula X delivers the newest most powerful ratio of BCAAs – the 8:1:1. Years ago everything was 2:1:1 because the research backed it. The past 2 years the 4:1:1 became popular. Enter the new age – 8:1:1.

So why does the ratio keep going up and why don’t you just take pure leucine if that’s what is being targeted?

As research has progressed it has been seen that leucine is the key BCAA. Its ability to directly stimulant mTOR leading to protein synthesis in muscle tissue makes it a staple in every bodybuilder’s cabinet. But there is a catch.

Research has shown that valine and isoleucine are needed to be at least at saturation levels in the body in order for leucine to yield its powerful effects. If you are short on these aminos you will not be at optimal performance levels. The 8:1:1 ratio gives you the ability to reach saturation of valine and isoleucine without taking more than you need. The rest of the room in your blend is all leucine.

N-acetyl-tyrosine was added to our mix strictly for athletes. Users of NAT commonly notice an increase in aggression for a few hours after one dose. This makes sense as Tyrosine converts readily to dopamine and norepinephrine. NAT is an extremely soluble form of tyrosine that can be taken at a much lower dose than regular tyrosine for equal effectiveness. It provides a natural, crash free, clean form of energy that will hit your very quick and last for a few hours.

So lets recap here…Formula X is the ULTIMATE athletic mix. Safe, non-suppressive, legal ingredients that were specifically mixed using perfect doses to give you the “Athletix Edge.”

Enjoy all the benefits of increased testosterone, sending your body into a natural muscle building fat losing athletic machine. Trust us when we say your opponents are praying you don’t find out about Formula X!

And...

A little about Erase..

PES' Erase: Potent Estrogen & Cortisol Destroyer!

Product Overview:

Natural Myotropic Upgregulator
Lean, Dry, Hard Muscle Mass
Potent Anti-Catabolic Modulator
Powerful Testosterone Booster
Ultimate All-In-One Supplement
How Does Erase Work?

Erase works through a number of different mechanisms to shift your body into a more MYOTROPIC state and a less catabolic state. It is the most synergistic natural hormone modulator to hit the market!

Erase’s ingredient is a completely DSHEA compliant natural hormone modulator that is NOT a prohormone and NOT suppressive. It is completely active and natural in its current form! It will NOT shut you down and does NOT require a Post Cycle Therapy (PCT). In fact many people will use this to recover from suppressive supplements as a PCT!

This simple yet very potent and intricate compound called Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione (also known as 3-deoxy-7-oxo-DHEA) will have users experiencing all of the benefits from an increase in testosterone and reduction of high levels of estrogen and cortisol. It is a natural compound that is a downstream metabolite of DHEA that exists in the body. Erase will elevate the user’s natural myotropic state, leading to more muscle mass, better recovery, decreased fat storage, and increased libido! The first effects users notice is a drying out and hardening effect, showing increases in vascularity and increased definition.

Erase modulates your body’s natural hormone levels to improve your testosterone:estrogen ratio and testosterone:cortisol ratio. By doing this you change your body into a less catabolic state (a state of muscle breakdown) and revs you up into a Myotropic state (a muscle building state). It’s a 2 for 1!

Why do you want to lower cortisol?

Cortisol levels can rise in your body when there is an increase in testosterone, or when you stop taking myotropic supplements like prohormones. Your body does this as a natural mechanism to basically fight your increased muscle building and it does it by increasing cortisol. But you don’t want that! You want to keep building muscle!

This is what makes Erase the most innovative and synergistic compound ever! While it will naturally increase testosterone:estrogen and testosterone:cortisol ratios, it will also allow your increased testosterone levels to give maximal effects by reducing the rise in anti-myotropic cortisol. While there is no specific data on the exact Erase compound done on the 11b-HSD enzyme, it is suspected its mechanism is similar to other 7-oxygenated DHEA compounds.

People often purchase 1 product for estrogen, 1 product for cortisol reduction, and 1 product for test boosting. Why bother? We didn’t just do this all in 1 product, but in all in one ingredient!

Erase belongs in your supplement regimen! Whether you are bulking, cutting, recomp, on a testosterone booster, hormonal cycle, or just looking to get an edge in the gym, Erase has its place!

The two of these make for a synergistic combo that should make for a good run.

My Expectations

I fully expect to gain a ton of strength back, lean out a little, and put on a few pounds. Sounds like a lot to ask for, but with proper diet and training, this should be no issue as I'm gaining back strength at a pretty swift rate as of right now. There should be a very noticeable difference between today and 30 days from now. Also, as the title notes, I expect libido to be sky-high. I normally don't have a very high libido, but if this stack doesn't get it going, nothing will.

So, let's get started. I will be working out in just a short while and will be sure to put this stack to the test. To start off, I will be running 1 scoop Formula-X intra and 2 caps of Erase spread out throughout the day. Based on how I feel, I may up Erase to 3X a day, but I've heard of some joint issues at 3, so I'll start off low for now.

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
Just kidding, got a package today, but still no Erase. :(

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
Finally, it's here...

And with that, and the following pictures, we can start.

I have a long way to go to get back to where I was.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i love the title...its eloquent. lol.

...ill watch

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
i love the title...its eloquent. lol.

...ill watch
Haha, I thought so too. It's harder to come up with witty titles with these two product names and I figured I should be in libido overdrive throughout this log. Thanks for stopping in man. Workout to come shortly.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha, I thought so too. It's harder to come up with witty titles with these two product names and I figured I should be in libido overdrive throughout this log. Thanks for stopping in man. Workout to come shortly.
makes you sound like your from jersey shore or something lol.

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
Few things to note first
I don't think I will be taking Formula-X intra anymore for the pure reason that DAA doesn't settle well with me without some food. I was sipping on it during my workout and started to feel a bit queasy, and I've tried taking it pre in the past and that didn't work so well either. I will most likely move it to my first meal of the day or any other time with food. Also, while the taste is not bad by any means, it's just not very enjoyable to drink while working out.

The Workout
*denotes super-set

Stiff-Legged DL: 5 sets of 12 @ 225
*Leg Extension: 170 X 12, 190 X 12, 200 X 12, 210 X 12
*Leg-Curls: 90 X 12, 100 X 12, X 12, X 12

*Abduction: 4 sets of 20 @ 90
*Adduction: 4 sets of 20 @ 70
Standing-Calves: 4 sets of 30 @ 12 setting (doesn't tell you the weight)

Workout Notes
I just wasn't in the zone today. It could be because I didn't sleep much this week, but I just wasn't able to get locked in and was not into my workout in the least. For super-sets, I do one exercise directly after the other with no rest, and then rest for 30 seconds before starting the next set of both exercises. I was surprised how easy 225 was for SLDL. It was a substantial increase from last time and I really could have upped the weight a bit on that. The super-set with the leg extensions was also fairly easy for me. I expected the short rest-time to cause problems, but I did that fairly easily even though I kept upping the weight. I'm not used to going easy in a workout by any means, but I just wasn't into it and I didn't feel too well from taking Formula-X intra which caused me not to do obliques. I haven't spent much time on abs and obliques as of recently because they are fairly strong as it is and just not a big priority on my lean bulk, so it wasn't a big loss. As expected, strength has continued to climb with the help of muscle memory and it should continue to do so.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very awesome title!

Damn that sucks daa upsets your stomach, hmm maybe give it a try with your pre-workout meal, whatever way that doesn't upset your stomach.

I'm surprised the taste bugs you during intra, but I normally mix it with xtend, I find it tastes great when I mix it with not a lot of water around 350ml.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sub'd brotato!! Lookin forward to the results on this stack. Should be one helluva run dude!!

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the sub's guys!

Today was a day off and thus I don't have much to report back other than possibly increased testicle size, but that would be a stretch at this point IMHO. Within the next few days that should become more apparent. I can't wait to hit the gym tomorrow.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im in this biz natch.

i've been drinking mine with about 8 oz of water pre w/o, and then sipping on amino x intra w/o. non w/o days, i've been taking it before bed.

got the erase, and only 2 days at 25mg, libido is up.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im subbed man! For sure this stack will help you out!

DAA/erase was my greatest non hormonal stack I've run.

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the subscribers as of this far. I'm looking forward to seeing how these products bode for me, but it's very encouraging to see such positive things about them from you guys.

Few things to note first
I've noticed a major change sexually. First off, I'm much more easily excited and 'ready for action.' Also, I'm harder and last longer and pump off some damn big loads. I've also started breaking out a little bit. It's nice to notice such a difference so soon. To be honest, I'd probably buy this stack as of right now just for the sexual benefits. Also, I'm starting to take 3 caps of Erase as of today: one in the morning, one pre-workout, and one before bed.

The Workout
*denotes super-set

Wide Grip Pullups: X 12, X 12, X 12
CG Hammer Pullups: X 12, X 9, X 8
Military Press: 115 X 12, X 8, X 3
Inner BB Shrugs: 245 X 12, 265 X 12, 285 X 12
Machine Shoulder Press: 110 X 12, 120 X 12, X 8
DB Shrugs: 120s X 30, 130s X 25, X 24
Seated DB Lat Raise: 3 sets of 12 @ 30s
Close-Grip Lat Pulldown: 162.5 X 12, X 10
Wide-Grip Handles Lat Pulldown: 150 X 12, X 10

Workout Notes
I felt noticeably stronger since the last time I completed this workout, although my numbers are nowhere near respectability or where they used to be as of yet. It's nice that there was still a big jump. As for the military presses, my bicep tendon was a bit tight and kept popping which it does from time to time, so I went light and eventually just stopped before I hurt myself. I have a pretty finicky rhomboid and have had shoulder surgery, so my pressing and pulling numbers are not great and won't be until I strengthen them enough. I need to order some PT bands so I can get my labrum/rotator cuff up to snuff. I figure when I get that fixed up I'll really be able to throw some good weight around. However, all in all, not a bad workout today. Time to eat up.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great update!

If your shoulder hurts every now and then I would maybe go down to 2 caps of Erase a day, just for me my shoulder hurts every now and then, at 3 caps it gets pretty dry. But stick with 3 caps a day if you want, maybe you won't get stiff, some people don't.

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
Great update!

If your shoulder hurts every now and then I would maybe go down to 2 caps of Erase a day, just for me my shoulder hurts every now and then, at 3 caps it gets pretty dry. But stick with 3 caps a day if you want, maybe you won't get stiff, some people don't.
Thanks for the advice, but this is just normal pain from surgery a few years back. My shoulder is constantly out of its socket which can be painful at times. I just started dosing 3 caps as of today so I'll see if it becomes more painful or not.

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, yesterday was a very busy day, so I didn't have a chance to update, so I will be doing a double update right now. First, yesterday's workout.

Few things to note first
All of these workouts for the week are done with only 30 seconds rest between sets. This is killer for me, especially for leg days. Also, my gym is under construction at the moment so there is no access to water and I keep forgetting to bring some.

The Workout
*denotes super-set

ATG Squats: 3 sets of 10 @ 225
ATG Front Squats: 3 sets of 10 X 135
Close-Stance Leg Press Machine: 4 sets of 10 @ 190
Plate-Loaded Seated Calf-Raises: 5 sets of 30 with 35's

Workout Notes
I felt very light-headed and dehydrated throughout the workout. The 30 second rest between sets of squats and front squats with no water killed me. I felt like I was going to puke everywhere, so I went easy for the rest of the workout and called it quits without doing a few exercises. If you ever want to completely annihilate your legs, doing squats and then front squats in this fashion is the way to do it. I barely walked out of there. I need to be sure to have something to hydrate myself for this kind of workout next time.

Other Notes
I didn't like 3 caps of Erase very much. I think that's too high of a dose for me and I cut it down to 2 from here on out. I started having shoulder aches later on in the day, my libido was gone, and my balls were not as large as they had been. I went back to feeling like normal, except with a bit of extra pain. We will see how 2 caps treats me for the rest of the log.

Today's Workout
Few things to note first
I normally don't get very sore to begin with, but after not being able to walk much yesterday, I had surprisingly very little soreness today. It could possibly be a sign of faster recovery, but that's very hard to gauge with me.

The Workout
Once again, 30 second rest for everything...
*Denotes Superset

*Incline DB Bench: 65's X 12, X 12, X 12, X 12
*DB Rows: 85's X 12, X 12, X 12, X 12

*Smith Bench: plate + 25 X 12, X 12, X 12
*Hammer Strength High Rows: plate + 25 X 12, X 12, X 12

Pendlay Rows: 225 X 8, 185 X 12, X 12, X 12
Decline Cable Flys: 70's X 12, 80's X 10
Incline Cable Flys: 60's X 9, 50's X 9
Cable Flys: 60 X 12, X 8

Workout Notes
Although I didn't go up very high with weights, I did feel stronger and was able to bust out a few more reps at a bit higher weight. The next time I do this workout, I'll be sure to bump it up a bit more. However, I may phase out flat bench altogether. My shoulder/rhomboid just cannot stay stable enough to do a good pressing movement and I feel as though it's putting too much pressure on my shoulders and not enough on my chest. I may have to redesign some of my chest workouts in order to make up for it. We'll see what I can figure out. I just feel as though my chest is lagging behind everything else.

Other Notes
Today I started back on 2 caps and I feel as if my libido and ball-size is coming back. We'll see if I can get back to feeling like an alpha-male with this dosing scheme.

Tomorrow is an off-day, but I'll let you guys know how I feel tomorrow.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah man low estro can suck. i too have a bad shoulder from time to time

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Love the detail!

Yeah 3 caps is to much for a lot of people, 1-2 caps is the sweet spot for most. Glad to see the Chest and Back workout went good!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Glad to see your balls are getting biger!! Lol. Good workouts dude.

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the support thus far guys! It's nice to have you guys following along.

Sorry for not getting back to you guys yesterday. I am an RA as well as a pharmacy student and yesterday was just an awful day to be an RA. We had people carried out in stretchers, police coming, as well as someone trying to kill himself. It just wasn't a good day and I had no time whatsoever. I didn't sleep last night and I will be going to bed now, about 9:30 PM on a Friday night because I feel sick from the sleep-deprivation and whatnot. I didn't workout today just because I probably would have collapsed, and unfortunately, the gym is closed tomorrow for Homecoming. I'm pretty pissed, our football team sucks anyway so I'm not going to go. I hate having this long of an off-period. I will continue to take both Formula-X and Erase for these days. Unfortunately, I don't feel anything like I did at the very start of the log. The libido and alpha-male feeling has worn off. Hopefully it comes back when I start feeling a bit better. I will get back to you guys again soon.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No sleep will definitely kill libido and energy, hopefully you can get some relax time and feel all rejuvenated.

tWack

tWack

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see your balls are getting biger!!
I personally don't want to see that, but to each their own! :nana: j/k

Be carefull with your shoulder I have had a lot of problems with mine because of overexertion a couple of years ago..Couldn't lift my left arm laterally for a couple of months because of severe pain.. Had a lot of therapy and stuff .. It's no fun at all!

Some quality sleep is pretty important.. hope you get some great sleep :)

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
I had shoulder surgery to repair my labrum a few years ago and it has never been anywhere near the same as it used to be. It's something I just have to deal with.

I did finally workout today, but due to a lack of time (midterm, quiz, and a presentation all tomorrow), I will be updating sometime tomorrow. There will also be a post-workout picture. All is well. This will be a good update. Stay tuned.

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
I apologize for not updating you guys yesterday. I was rather bogged down and didn't have the free time to get on here. Being that I didn't workout today (it was an off day), I have 'free' time. The last two workouts will be here.

Sunday's Workout
Few things to note first
I started to feel a little bit leaner and just more 'full'. It's a good feeling to have. Acne really kicked in and it's a bit bothersome, but I can deal with it.

The Workout
*denotes super-set

BB Curls: 85 X 10, 95 X 10, X 6, X 6
Incline Skullcrushers: bar + 35s X 10, bar + 40s X 10, X 10, X 10
Incline DB Curls: 35s X 10, X 10, X 7, X 5
Cable Y-bar Pressdowns: 160 X 10, 180 X 10, X 9, X 5
Cable Curls: 120 X 10, 130 X 10, 150 X 10, X 10
Reverse-grip E-Z Bar Cable Curls: 80 X 10, 100 X 10, X 10, X 10
Cable Crunch: 180 X 4, 170 X 10, X 10, X 10
Incline Situps: BW + 45 X 10, X 10, X 10, X 10
Farmer's Grip (only 1 minute rest between sets): 100s X :50, :25, :20

Workout Notes

I was pleasantly surprised today. My strength was up leaps and bounds and I just felt good. I would start my sets at a weight I think I would barely be able to do and end up raising the weight for the next sets. On this day, my strength really kicked in and I'm hoping that it keeps going up at this rate. I haven't been able to sleep and eat as much as I would like to, so to have a strength increase like this is fairly impressive.

Monday's Workout
Few things to note first
I woke up feeling very rejuvenated. I feel as though my quality of sleep has gotten better and just had that energetic feeling in the morning.

The Workout
*denotes super-set

Stiff-Legged DL: 245 X 10, 265 X 10, X 10, X 10
Deadlift: 315 X 10, X 10, X 6
Leg Extensions: 230 X 10, X 10, X 10, X 10
Seated Calves: 50s X 20, X 20, X 20, X 20

Workout Notes
Once again, strength was very good. I didn't think I would be getting anywhere near that on the SLDL, and then to follow it up with deadlifts and still bang out a good amount at 3 plates was an accomplishment. I was very happy with that. Knowing that I did that, I'm guessing I can hit around 420-430 on deadlift. Although still a bit off from when I hit 470, I just don't have that mass on me right now, so it's a step in the right direction. Unfortunately, I did tweak my knee a little on my first set of leg curls, so I had to cut the exercise out entirely in order to not hurt myself. Even with that, not much to complain about. It just made me want to go higher on deads because I hate doing that many reps.

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
Wednesday's Workout

Few things to note first
Libido is only a little higher than normal, which isn't saying much. I do wake up with morning wood which I don't do very often. Acne is still bad but somewhat tolerable.
The Workout
*denotes super-set

Wide Lat Pulldown: 150 X 12, X 12, X 12
Wide Handle Lat Pulldowns: 150 X 12, X 12, X 12
Close-Grip Handle Lat Pulldown: 150 X 12, X 10, X 10
Military Press: 105 X 10, 115 X 10, X 10, X 7, X 4
Inner-Grip Shrugs: 275 X 12, 295 X 12, 315 X12
DB Lat Raise: 30s X 10, X 10, X 10, X 10
DB Front Raise: 30s X 8, 25s X 8, X 8, X 8
Stiff-Armed Lat Pulldowns: 50 X 12, X 12, X 12, X 12

Workout Notes
Again, I felt very strong during the workout and I had a lot left in the tank when I finished. I wasn't expecting such an increase in weights and found myself upping the weights fairly frequently. It's a good feeling and I felt very good during and after the workout.

Thursday's Workout
Some photos from this morning:

I do feel a little leaner and more solid. I think there is a little to be shown from the pictures even thus far. Yes, my chest is still nearly non-existent, but hopefully I can get it to grow before this log is over.
Few things to note first
I have a really hard time getting out of bed these days because I feel as though I sleep so deeply. I seldom remember my dreams, but I've been remembering them on just about a nightly basis as of late. It takes a little while to wake up out of the morning lull, but when I do, I feel pretty good.
The Workout
*denotes super-set

ATG Squats: 225 X 10, X 10, X 10, X 10, X 10, X 10
Wide-Stance Leg-Press: 450 X 8, 360 X 10, X 10, X 10, X 10
Seated Calf Raise: 55s X 20, X 20, X 20, X 20

Workout Notes
I'm shocked I got through those squats. I'm not used to doing so many reps and my legs are killing me right now. I may start using my knee-wraps for calf exercises as well because my knee kept giving out. It's just a pain in the ass to put them on and take them off. However, they definitely helped me with squats to have more stability for my bad knee. Very simple workout, but it's killing me right now.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Amazing updates and detail, this has been a great log to follow.

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
First things first, I did not forget you guys. I have had a pretty hectic exam schedule and just haven't had the time to update. I also skipped out on the gym on Monday and Tuesday, which really shows how busy I was because I never skip the gym. I have three workouts to update you guys on and will be doing so right now... so, stay tuned.

Wednesday's Workout 10/28

Few things to note first
Acne is getting progressively worse which really sucks, but so far, strength and composition gains have been able to outweigh the acne. I also seem to be even more vascular throughout the day and have been sleeping very well.
The Workout
*denotes super-set

Incline DB Bench: 70's X 10, X 10, X 8, X 4
DB Rows: 110 X 10, X 10, X 10, X 10
BB Bench: 155 X 10, X 7, X 6, X 8
BB Rows: 175 X 10, X 10, X 10, X 10
HS High Rows: 75s X 10, X 10, X 10, X 10
Decline Flys: 80s X 10, X 10, X 10, X 7

Workout Notes
I had a bit of bicep tightness during rows which made me stop a set short. I didn't feel like tearing anything today. Bench is looking ugly because I'm just getting back my form and getting my stabilizers back in check. My form started to feel much better with each set which allowed me to hit my chest better.

Friday's Workout 10/30

Few things to note first
These workouts are all about intensity. Each exercise is done in one giant set. You do your warmup weight and then progress up until you can't do 10 reps at that weight, and then go all the way back down. It's pretty tiring and makes for a quick workout.

The Workout
*denotes super-set

BB Curls: 65 X 10, 75 X 10, 85 X 10, 95 X 3, 85 X 4, 75 X 6, 65 X 6
Smith Close-Grip Bench: 35's X 10, 45's X 10, 55's X 10, 65's X 8, 55's X 7, 45's X 8, 35's X 10
Incline Skullcrushers (ez-curl bar): 25's X 10, 30's X 10, 35's X 5, 30's X 6, 25's X 8
Incline DB Curls: 20's X 10, 25's X 10, 30's X 8, 25's X 5, 20's X 6
V-Handle Pressdowns: 120 X 10, 130 X 10, 140 X 10, 150 X 5, 140 X 4, 130 X 4, 120 X 4
Cable Curls: 110 X 10, 120 X 10, 130 X 8, 120 X 7, 110 X 4
HS Tricep Ext: 90 X 10, 100 X 10, 90 X 7
Reverse-Grip Cable Curls: 80 X 10, 90 X 10, 100 X 4, 90 X 5, 80 X 7
Cable Dip Pushdown: 110 X 10, 120 X 10, 130 X 10, 120 X 10, 110 X 10

Workout Notes
My shoulder was giving out a little bit which killed my skullcrushers among other things. Strength was still pretty decent and nothing to complain about.

Tuesday's Workout 11/2

Few things to note first
People that have hung around me a lot have said I've gotten much bigger and that it's as if I'm getting bigger everyday. That was definitely something encouraging and I am starting to fill out some of my clothes a little better. I had checked the scale and I am back up to 158 pounds, which is a good jump thus far from the start of the log. Still a ways off, but not bad progress.

The Workout
*denotes super-set
Intensity

Rack Deads: 385 X 10, 405 X 5
Leg Ext: 190 X 10, 200 X 10, 220 X 5, 210 X 5, 200 X 4, 190 X 3
Leg Curls: 110 X 10, 120 X 10, 130 X 7, 120 X 8, 110 X 10
Standing Calf-Raises: 10th setting X 10, 12th setting X 10, 14th setting X 10, maxed out X 10, 14th X 10, 12th X 10, 10th X 10
Oblique Twists: 60 X 10, 70 X 10, 80 X 10, 70 X 10, 60 X 10

Workout Notes
I was pretty worn out from lack of sleep and far too much studying. I wasn't into this workout very much. Also, I wasn't feeling very good about my rack dead form so I called it quits before I hurt myself. I was using far too much back in the lift and I knew if I continued I had a pretty good chance of hurting myself. My back stiffened up later in the workout which stopped me from working out my obliques as much as I would have liked.

Today is a day off and will get me back on track... I will get back at you guys tomorrow.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice! Great to hear everyone is noticing your getting bigger, thats when you know your making good gains when the friends start complimenting:D

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i think i know some guy that got fromula x, titan, div. stack

:haha: [[me]]

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
Friday's Workout 11/4

Few things to note first
Libido seems to come and go with the days. Some days I feel like I just want to do everyone and everything while other days I have no urge for much of anything. It's very strange.

The Workout
*denotes super-set

Wide-Grip Pullups: X 13
Standing Military Press: 90 X 10, 105 X 10, 115 X 5, 105 X 4, 95 X 5
Inner-Grip Shrugs: 275 X 10, 295 X 10, 315 X 10, 335 X 4, 315 X 6, 296 X 10, 275 X 10
Shrugs: 315 X 10, 335 X 10, 355 X 10, 375 X 8, 355 X 6, 335 X 5, 315 X 6
Seated Lat Raises: 20's X 10, 25's X 10, 30's X 9, 25's X 8, 20's X 6
Wide Lat Pulldown: 137.5 X 10, 150 X 10, 162.5 X 8, 150 X 6, 137.5 X 6
Close-Grip Lat Pulldown: 137.5 X 10, 150 X 10 162.5 X 6, 150 X 6, 137.5 X 8

Workout Notes
Didn't start out too well at the start of the workout because my shoulder and my forearm hurt doing pullups, so I had to stop the set. Other than that, volume was pretty good as I didn't expect to be able to go up in weight like I did. Form on everything was very strict and my traps really took a beating.

Saturday's Workout 11/5

Few things to note first
I don't know if I'm going to stay with this workout routine for much longer. I may go to a more simplified strength training routine. I feel as though my legs don't grow as fast when I do such high reps. I might just go to a 5 X 5 for everything. My body responds pretty well to that.

The Workout
*denotes super-set

Squats: 205 X 10, 225 X 10, 205 X 10
Hack Squats: 3 plates X 10, 3 plates + 10's X 10, 3 plates + 20's X 8, 3 plates + 10's X 10, 3 plates X 10
Leg-Press Calf: 370 X 60
Seated Calf: plate X 10, plate + 10s X 10, plate + 20s X 5, plate + 10s X 10, plate X 10

Workout Notes
Remember, these are just one big set for each exercise. I wasn't expecting to do the squats as easily as I did. I didn't want to go much higher without a spot though. With so many reps, I can't keep my knee wraps on for the whole time which makes me a little weary when doing squats right now. Without a spot, I wasn't able to go up in weight or try for those tough reps in both the squats and hack squats. I wasn't very focused for this workout and it turned into one of those workouts you just want to get through. I'm still considering just going back to a basic 5 X 5 program... I'll probably be more motivated for that at this point.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another solid update!

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
Once again, I apologize for my absence. I've had a ridiculous exam schedule of late and just haven't had the time to post up. I have a bunch of workouts to update and I will give the numbers and the general feel from the workouts as I believe the numbers really speak for themselves. I will be posting much more regularly as my exams have died down for the most part and I don't have to commit every second of my day to studying.

11/6
The Workout
last day of intensity

Incline HS Bench: 2 plates 35s X 10, 3 plates X 7, 2 plates 35s X 8
HS High Row: plate + 25 X 10, plate + 35 X 10, 2 plates X 7, plate + 35 X 7, plate + 25 X 7
Flat Bench: 135 X 10, 155 X 10, 175 X 3, 155 X 4, 135 X 8
Reverse-Grip Bent-Over-Rows: 185 X 10, 205 X 10, 225 X 5.. stopped due to forearm pain
Reverse-Grip Smith Bench: plate 10 X 10, plate 20 X 10, plate 30 X 10, plate 20 X 7, plate 10 X 8
Pendalay Rows: 175 X 10, 195 X 10, 215 X 4, 195 X 6, 175 X 7
Decline Cable Flys: 70s X 10, 90s X 1.. stopped due to forearm pain

Workout Notes
CHest responded better than I thought it would from last time and my back has gotten much stronger. However, I did have a bit of forearm pain from the reverse-grip bent-over-rows that is lingering. It really gets in the way when you can't even grip something or engage the correct muscle groups.

11/8
The Workout

Incline Skullcrushers: 35s X 8, 40s X 8, X 8, X 8, X 8
BB Curls: 95 X 8, X 8, X 8, X 8, X 8
Cable Dips: 180 X 10, 200 X 8, X 8, X 8, X 8
Incline DB Curls: 35s X 8, X 8, X 8, X 8, X 7
Hard Tricep Cable Pulldown: 70 X 8, X 8, X 8, X 8, X 8
Cable Crunch: 190 X 8, X 8, X 8, X 8, X 8

Workout Notes
Forearm pain once again got in the way, but I felt damn strong and got through the workout pretty well. I would have been able to go up much higher on the barbell curls if it wasn't for the forearm issue.

11/9
The Workout

Deadlift: 375 X 5, 405 X 5, X 4, X 4, X 2
Leg Ext: 240 X 8, X 8, X 8, X 8, X 8
Leg Curls: 130 X 8, 140 X 8, X 8, X 8, X 8
Seated Calf: plate X 20, X 20, X 20, X 20, X 20
Cable Twist: 80 X 10, X 10, X 10, X 10

Workout Notes
Deadlift jumped up since last time I did them. I'm glad I got back over 4 plates, it's a nice feeling. I was almost tempted to max-out but decided against it. I'd probably hit around 430-440 which isn't that far off from my previous max of 475... but I weighed another 6-7 pounds more when I hit that. Legs have come along nicely.

11/11
The Workout
*denotes super-set

Wide Lat Pulldown: 175 X 8, X 8, X 8, X 8, X 8
Standing Military Press: 115 X 8, 125 X 8, X 8, X 8, X 8
Shrugs: 365 X 8, X 8, X 8, X 8, X 8
Close-Grip Lat Pulldown: 175 X 8, X 8, X 8, X 8, X 8
BB front raise: 50 X 8, X 8, X 8, X 8, X 8
Seated Lat Raises: 30s X 8, X 8, X 8, X 8, X 8

Workout Notes
Strength was very good today and I was able to get through the workout at some decent weights. I am surprised that I can pump out these reps and still have a lot left in the tank. I have to increase the weights even more.

11/12
The Workout
*denotes super-set

Squats: 275 X 5, X 5, X 5, 295 X 5, X 5
Wide-Stance HS Leg Press: 310 X 8, X 8, X 8, X 8, X 8
Calf Press on HS Leg Press: 310 X 20, X 20, X 20, X 20, X 20
Seated Calves: plate 15 X 20, plate X 15, X 15, X 15, X 15

Workout Notes
Squats felt very good. Going to 275 was already a big jump from last time, but I went up to 295 which still felt fairly light. I think I would have gotten 315 for a 5 X 5, but I didn't have a spot and I didn't want to risk it. I was still hitting proper depth which really made me happy. My strength has really skyrocketed the last few days.

General Notes
Acne is still pretty bad, but my results are good enough that I don't mind it so much. Libido is not noticeable at all and I don't really have morning wood very often anymore. I'm rather disappointed my libido is no longer up, but the results are still going strong. This stack has treated me well thus far.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i bet the erase is whats killing libido, i know im on 2 caps of erase as well and libido is on the down side but i still get some mad morning wood though

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great update!

i bet the erase is whats killing libido, i know im on 2 caps of erase as well and libido is on the down side but i still get some mad morning wood though
This could be it, I know with me if I take 3 caps of Erase or over 100mg of Formestane my libido drops a lot, even I3C hinders my libido a tad, but at the same time seems to be worth the trade off for leaning/drying effects.

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
A few things to note first
I've dropped Erase down to just 1 cap per day due to my forearm pain and lack of libido. Thus far, it has worked out fairly well. I feel as though my forearm pain has gone down a little bit and my libido has gone up from the standstill it was at. I am still being cautious with my forearm though as to not injure myself worse. If it is effective for me at 1 cap/day, Erase is a great deal for me and I'll have to buy more.

11/13
The Workout

Incline HS Bench: 3 plates X 8, X 8, X 8, X 8, X 8
HS High Row: 2 plates X 5, X 5, X 5, 2 plates 10s X 5, X 5
Flat Bench: 185 X 5, X 5, X 3, X 4, X 3
Reverse-Grip Bent-Over-Rows: didn't do due to forearm pain (cautious)
Reverse-Grip Smith Bench: plate 30 X 10, X 10, X 10, X 10, X 10
Decline Cable Flys: 80s X 8, X 8.. stopped due to forearm pain

Workout Notes
Chest is getting better despite a still rather pitiful bench. I'm used to repping 240 for a 5 X 5, so this is a far cry from where I was at. However, I am still working on form, which is why I actually went up in reps from one set to another one later on. When

11/15
The Workout
*denotes SS.. 30 second rest between sets

*DB Curls: 35s X 12, X 12, X 12, X 11, X 10
*Y-Handle Pulldowns: 130 X 12, 140 X 12, X 12, X 12, X 12

*Machine Curls: 120 X 12, X 12, X 12, X 12, X 8
*Machine Tricep Ext: 110 X 12, X 12, X 12, X 12, X 12

Rope Tricep Pulldown: 90 X 12, 100 X 12, X 12, X 12, X 12

Workout Notes
Strength and endurance were pretty good. I had to increase the weights a few times and I'm happy with the results I've made thus far this month. I weighed in a few days ago and was back up to 159 pounds as of a few days ago, which is a nice jump from where I was at the beginning of the month. All in all, not much to complain about.

As of right now, I'm not sure if I will be working out tomorrow as I have an exam Thursday that I need to study for. We will see.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great update!

Keep up the good work!

mxer657

mxer657

Awards
In for the finish. I've been eyeing both of these products...

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
I haven't been overly motivated to go to the gym as of late because I've been taking a stim-break and I've been tired as well. Weights are still increasing, I've just gotten lazy.

11/17
The Workout
Still 30 second rest between sets
* denotes SS

SLDL: 265 X 12, X 12, X 12, X 8 (back was too pumped)
*Leg Extension: 210 X 12, X 12, X 12, X 12
*Leg Curl: 120 X 12, X 12, X 12, X 12
Seated Calf: plate 15s X 20, X 20, X 20, X 20

Workout Notes
I was pretty happy about the SLDL. I was throwing around the weight pretty well for some short rest on the SLDL which made me pretty happy. I cut a little bit out because I was feeling pretty dead for the workout.

11/19
The Workout
*denotes SS.. 30 second rest between sets

Standing MP: 95 X 12, X 12, X 12, X 12
Inner BB Shrugs: 3 plates X 12, X 12, X 12
Hammerstrength Shoulderpress: 120 X 12, X 12, X 12
Seated Lat Raise: 30s X 12, X 12, X 12
Close-Grip Lat Pulldown: 150 X 12, X 12
Wide-Grip Lat Pulldown: 150 X 12, X 12

Workout Notes
Once again, I felt pretty dead for the workout and didn't want to do much of anything. I hadn't slept the night before and just had no motivation. I need to get some motivation back one way or another.

I didn't workout today, but I did have a football game that I played in so I will count that as my leg workout for the day. I'll be feeling this for a few days.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another very solid update!

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone! I didn't forget about you guys, I've just been home for Thanksgiving and haven't been able to workout. I will be back to working out on Monday, although I have still been taking both Formula-X and Erase. I look forward to getting back to my workouts and getting back to the grind. See you guys on Monday.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking forward to it:)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hope training is going good!

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
great log and product ! beenlookign into N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine over just the L-Tyrosine

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
great log and product ! beenlookign into N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine over just the L-Tyrosine
I love the NAT, I always used to drink those 5 hour energy drinks, I think it had like 150mg worth in them and Formula-X has 700mg, first time I tried it, I was super impressed with the focus/aggression boost.

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
This is a common trend and I truly do apologize for my absence. I've had a lot of ill-timed events such as Thanksgiving, which forced me not to workout for a while, as well as a gym injury which I am just now feeling better from, and now finals, but I will get to all of that.

11/28
This was the first day back after Thanksgiving break and the gym was flooded. There was no room to walk and it made it completely impossible to do supersets. After waiting a while, I realized I was never going to get my whole workout in, so I packed it in and went home.

The Workout
Still 30 second rest between sets
* denotes SS

*Incline DB Bench: 70s X 12, X 12, X 8
*Single-Arm Row: 110 X 12, X 12, X 12

HS High Row: 2 plates X 12, X 12, X 12
Decline Cable Flys: 70s X 12, 80s X 12, X 7, 70s X 6
Incline Cable Flys: 50 X 12, X 12

Workout Notes
I was pissed about how many people were in the gym and my shoulder really started acting up on me anyway, so I called it quits and decided to fight my battle another day.

11/30
The Workout

BB Curls: 95 X 10, 100 X 8, X 8, X 7
Incline Skullcrushers: 40s + bar X 10, X 10, X 10, X 10 (very bad elbow pain)
Incline DB Curls: 35s X 10, X 10, X 8, X 7
Y-Handle Pulldown: 180 X 10, X 10, X 10, X 6
Cable Curls: 140 X 10, 150 X 10, X 10, X 10
Cable Crunch: 190 X 10, X 10, X 10, X 10

Workout Notes
I was feeling strong but there was something very wrong with my elbow. I've never had elbow pain before but this was a pretty bad pain and after a while I decided to call it quits as not to injure myself more. I was pretty upset being that I hadn't been able to workout recently because of Thanksgiving break and I didn't want to miss any more time due to an injury now.

12/4
The Workout

SLDL: 275 X 10, X 10, X 10, X 10
DL: 315 X 10, X 10, X 10
Leg Curls: 140 X 10, X 10, X 10
had to stop...

Workout Notes

I didn't eat much before the workout which really killed me. I was feeling strong but during the workout I felt very dizzy, nauseous, and I was going to throw up if I continued. I had to call it quits again. It's really a pain that I had to call it a day again as I can't seem to keep myself together for a whole workout recently

Other Notes
Libido is nearly not strong at all... it was really only strong at the beginning of this stack. I find myself getting joint pains and such from just one cap of Erase which is disheartening. It's also rather odd that I think I may run out of Erase before I do Formula-X being that I have been running Erase at 1 or 2 caps for most of this log. Maybe there are more scoops of Formula-X? Who knows. Today was a day off but I will be hitting the gym tomorrow after yet another final.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sucks to hear about the libido loss dude.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I posted it in a bunch of threads and created a thread, I thought I told you in this thread too, I apologize if I didn't. The BCAA's are micronized and due to how lipophlic they are, they push away from a lot of the other material in there, it's very low density so when it's shaken it puffs up. Nothing really you can do but increase particle size and if you do that they are no longer instantized. So use 1 packed scoop or 1 big heaping scoop to = 1 full dose.