Who doesnt log a bottle of Andromass!

G

Griz15

Awards
heres my log guys, running solo. Looking to gain around 10 pounds off this and im running 3 caps twice daily.

My goal is to increase my mass, but also increase strength and power.

This is gonna be a solo log, only other supplements will be
Krill oil
Multis
Whey protein
Bcaas
Creatine mono

For pct im either running the TRS stack or getting a different one but im gonna add anabeta to it. Love anabeta

First workout will begin today so ill post up later!

G

Griz15

Awards
Day 1
didnt get a chance to workout, it was a crappy day outside but just decided to get it going in my system

Day 2
Also crappy outside and i didnt have much time so i did a full arm workout. Felt a nice pump and motivation to get going.

Notes- Seems im more hungry but if i eat a ton I feel like im going to puke but ill get used to it. i seem to have a little increased in libido which is good.

Tomorrow im gonna hit chest and legs since i did arms yesterday. ill post up after.

Attachments

G

Griz15

Awards
I was sick the past few weeks and noticed i lost tons of mass, actually to be exact i lost 10 pounds. I separated my shoulder, then got sick so i lost weight but now trying to gain that back. Anyways todays chest day. Ill post up in a few hours

G

Griz15

Awards
No worries, but i had a nice chest workout today.Nice pump and motivation to lift.

Sides- my body temperature seems higher, always warm or sweating now. And today it feels like lethargy hit me but im not sure if its just because its a sunday.

J

Jahcuree

What kindof starting stats are we looking at here big griz?

G

Griz15

Awards
What kindof starting stats are we looking at here big griz?
5'10
175lbs from the start, says 179 now.
Current max bench is 275x1
Deadlift max is 455x2
bf % is around 10.

Sucks, i was 185 but lost a ton of weight from an injury and being sick. Oh well ill get it back now. Im noticing no side effects, feel like my mood is better now too. Tomorrow im gonna do another chest and tricep workout.

G

Griz15

Awards
been noticing some sides of me not being able to sleep , and feeling sick after i eat while taking 6 pills a day. i might bump it down to 4.

Today had a chest/arm workout.
i tried to pushup 275 today but couldnt do it i dont know why. Had an insane pump the whole day in my arms.

Changes- Im up 4.2lbs so far, no strength gains. Got a couple pimples on my chin.

G

Griz15

Awards
Still having trouble sleeping. Im starting to be able to eat more though. I thinkthe pimples on my chin might be from not sleeping much. Tomorrow is back day though.

J

Jahcuree

Still having trouble sleeping. Im starting to be able to eat more though. I thinkthe pimples on my chin might be from not sleeping much. Tomorrow is back day though.
Nice weight gain already though, keep it up and get that weight back!

G

Griz15

Awards
Thanks guys. Im up 6lbs already. Todays workout went great, feeling like i have a little more strength. Im feeling really good lately too.

G

Griz15

Awards
Griz, what did you decide to run for pct ?
Just gonna use the Trs stack, tcf-1 and anabeta. Heard it will be in capsule form in the next 2weeks but if not then ill just use the oral stack.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Darn. Whats another good stack? Im not a big fan of the taste of the TRS stack.
As far as OTC nothing compares, you could try mixing it with juice or some other type of flavored beverage. If you are referring to the oral Sustain Alpha you could also switch to the topical.

J

Jahcuree

As far as OTC nothing compares, you could try mixing it with juice or some other type of flavored beverage. If you are referring to the oral Sustain Alpha you could also switch to the topical.
there is no aromatizing from AM correct?

G

Griz15

Awards
Im talking about the toco 8 and endoamp or whatever lol. but yeah ill mix it with vitaberry

G

Griz15

Awards
Im gonna mix it with the vitaberry. And no the sustain alpha tastes fine.

G

Griz15

Awards
oops reposted. But ugh testes shrunk lol but my libido still seems high. Still feel good and in better moods.

G

Griz15

Awards
Tomorrow im gonna hit legs and shoulders and ill post up the routine afterwards.

Anyways my weight gain is +6.3lbs so far, trying to get it up to 10, if i reach anything more id be ecstatic.

Sides- i had two pimples but quickly went away and have none. My skin is oily though. Nothing else.

I seem much fuller, my chest and arms got bigger and fuller.

Pumps-8/10, pretty nice pump, enjoyable.
Strength-7/10, its only been a week and a half so im not expecting anything much.Has gone up a little
Libido-8/10, still seems pretty darn high right now, not looking for the decrease :/
overall 10/10, so far i love it. nothing really wrong besides for testes shrinking which will obviously happen.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Late but in. Looking solid Griz.

G

Griz15

Awards
Hey guys sorry i waited a few days to respond, i always forget lol. But anyways, my weight.. Kinda pissing me off it keeps changing! At night it says +12lbs and im stunned, but in the morning it says +6lbs still, but im starting to notice a little improvement in my arms,back. My strength is definitely going up too. I added 10lbs to my deadlift for a PR! Havent checked max bench PR yet, will do this weekend.

I notice i do get very sore the next day, like more than ever. But im usually okay with it. I have noticed no side effects but lethargy. It's awesome, even my libido is high, still hasnt decreased yet. Luckily the gf and i are in a fight because the change in the testes are embarrassing :(

Anyways, my lifts have all increased in Reps and weight. I cant wait for the 3rd week cuz thats when i hear it really kicks in. Oh also, BP is totally fine. Only noticeable thing which kindof has an effect, i have bad anxiety so this seems to kinda raise it, but the AM makes me in such a good mood most of the time.

J

Jahcuree

Hey guys sorry i waited a few days to respond, i always forget lol. But anyways, my weight.. Kinda pissing me off it keeps changing! At night it says +12lbs and im stunned, but in the morning it says +6lbs still, but im starting to notice a little improvement in my arms,back. My strength is definitely going up too. I added 10lbs to my deadlift for a PR! Havent checked max bench PR yet, will do this weekend.

I notice i do get very sore the next day, like more than ever. But im usually okay with it. I have noticed no side effects but lethargy. It's awesome, even my libido is high, still hasnt decreased yet. Luckily the gf and i are in a fight because the change in the testes are embarrassing :(

Anyways, my lifts have all increased in Reps and weight. I cant wait for the 3rd week cuz thats when i hear it really kicks in. Oh also, BP is totally fine. Only noticeable thing which kindof has an effect, i have bad anxiety so this seems to kinda raise it, but the AM makes me in such a good mood most of the time.
Awesome bro, sounds like its going well so far.

6lb difference between day and night, wtf?? Your scale broken? eating a ton of salt an retaining a bunch of water?

G

Griz15

Awards
Awesome bro, sounds like its going well so far.

6lb difference between day and night, wtf?? Your scale broken? eating a ton of salt an retaining a bunch of water?
I honestly have no clue ill check in the morning on a different scale.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I'm in might do this in the future. As far as your weight fluctuations I tend to fluctuate 5 lbs between morning and night weighins. I sweat a lot at night and you might as well.

G

Griz15

Awards
I'm in might do this in the future. As far as your weight fluctuations I tend to fluctuate 5 lbs between morning and night weighins. I sweat a lot at night and you might as well.
i do tend to sweat a bit while sleeping, thats probably it.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Yeah 5 lbs water is about half a gallon. Combining night time sweating with middle of the night/morning urination and you easily lose that much water.

G

Griz15

Awards
Okay weighed in this morning and afternoon. My weight is finally staying the same. Says 186.2. So ive gained 11lbs since the start of the cycle.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay weighed in this morning and afternoon. My weight is finally staying the same. Says 186.2. So ive gained 11lbs since the start of the cycle.
Nice amount of weight gain bud;)

G

Griz15

Awards
Nice amount of weight gain bud;)
Thanks, i can definitely notice it in my chest and back the most. This week im setting PRs, see how much my been press went up too as i havent checked that one.

G

Griz15

Awards
Kinda took to tonight off. Drank a bottle of jack and stuff. My weight said 188.6 before i did anything. Hard time with the gf and i dont know if its gonna go well anymore :/

MTAC

MTAC

Awards
Keep up the good work bro, and I am sure its rough but try to stay of the booze..... rather havea liver then a lady any day... but i have to say super sweet gains... imexcited.... im starting my andromass tomorrow..... I wish I had some androhard to run with it however none to be found.. ill be postin my run to ... good luck wih your lady too..hope it works out

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kinda took to tonight off. Drank a bottle of jack and stuff. My weight said 188.6 before i did anything. Hard time with the gf and i dont know if its gonna go well anymore :/
Sorry to hear about the issues. I will say that consumption of a bottle of jack is quite alot, lol!

Great gains though, definitely doing good.

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
great gains! you gonna log throughout pct as well?