KLEEN - Rev's his Test to the X power with HCGenerate & other goodies! Semi-Sponsored

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
KLEEN - Rev's his Test to the X power with HCGenerate & other goodies! Semi-Sponsored

First I want to thank NTBM for hooking me up with the Holy Grail of Fadogia products currently on the market HCGenerate!
I just recently had my testosterone levels checked because I ran a long bridge a short while ago and was just curious if I had fully recovered after about 2.5 months out. Unfortunately I found that my testosterone levels were on the lower end of normal and in the range of an 70 year old mans. My total serum levels were 487 typical testosterone range for someone my age is over 620. As you can imagine I was not pleased and decided to take quick action to do a PPCT or Post PCT push... Naturally I wanted Fadgia involved here and I wanted the King of Fadogia products to be involved so I reached out to NTBM, and specifically RickRock13. Thanks Rick!!!!

HCGenerate - Let me give you a little info on it before I go into the other 2 products I will be incorporating to increase my testosterone levels. HCGenerate has Fadogia Agrestis in it this is one of the few supplements shown to actually increase your testosterone without relying on lowering your estrogen to stimulate testosterone production. It also has a long term effect on the testosterone production meaning that the increases tend to stick around unless supra-physiological. IE... great for on cycle or post cycle use for stimulating testosterone production.
To aid in production it also has triulus terrestris to stimulate LH release also aiding in increasing testosterone levels, as well as support ingredients like Zinc, and Vitamin E.

On top of this HCGenerate also has Fenugreek PE 50% extract ( testofen ) and Divanlilly or Nettle root extract and Longjack PE 100:1 all of which free up testosterone quite a bit and really JACK UP THE LIBIDO! Freeing up the test can make a lower serum testosterone level just as powerful as someone with a higher one but normal free test levels.

Here is a picture of my beautiful testosterone increasing gang of HEAVY HITTERS!
Houston-20111013-00086.jpg

A little about the support cast which is kind of like saying Matt Damon was supporting cast in Ocean's Eleven...

FINAFLEX PCT Revolution Black - this product is easily one of the strongest Arimistane products on the market right now. One capsule includes 50mg of Arimistane the same ingredient as Erase. on top of this it also has many support supps and more fenugreek and Longjack, in the product as well. I have used it before and by how powerfully it dried me out I can tell you it is just the Anti-Aromitase piece I want for increasing testosterone along side these other two great products. Next we move on to the

Athletix Formula X
- This product looks very exciting to me, it contains 3 grams of DAA, 2 grams of LCLT, and 700mg of Tyrosene for energy and BCAA's in an wonderful 8:1:1 ratio. I don't know that I need to say more but I will explain DAA has een shown to increase Testosterone production by over 40% in 12 day in this exact dose, 2 grams is the exact FULL dose of LCLT recommended which increases energy, fat burning, increases androgen receptor activity, and an ton of other health benefits.

My hopes are to get my serum testosterone levels back up over 600. I will get tested at the end of this run or shortly thereafter and post the results here. When I go back to my doctor i will have them give me the print out from the original test so I can validate my claims of the increases.

Training
The Tuesday and Thursday workout will be 2 circuit style full body workouts.
The circuits will be 9 exercises with dumbbells mostly compound movements, done back to back through 3 rotations with no rest between exercises or rotations to start. As I progress and add weight the maximum rest period will be 30 seconds and that will only be if it is an absolute must. I will be working out with my wife who is a Goddess of all that is stamina and intensity.
We are very competitive so you can imagine even when needed these rest periods will be as short as possible.

The Saturday workout will be a slower paced full body workout. The rep ranges will be between 12-8 with a drop set or a widow maker at the end of each body part. We have a 2 hour window with time for the sauna so these workouts will be completed in a 90-105 minute time frame.

Cardio will vary with both type and intensity and will be done on Monday - Wednesday - Friday

Nutrition is Lean Gains protocol of eating 16 hour fasting and 8 hours of eating daily. Higher calories on lifting day and lower calories on Cardio Days. Current targets are going to be around 2700/1800, these will be estimated and not calorie counting so don't expect a detailed nutrition log here.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Updates and final results.

Current weight is 204, I have eaten a bit too much the past 3 weeks so I need to get this back down a bit. I am still in the single digits but losing my deep cuts.

More importantly SERUM Testosterone level was check 2 weeks ago at 487. I will get the printout and scan it in when I go back to the Dr. the y were having work done and the printer was not hooked up when I went in.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This was today's workout for lack of a better place to put it. Just getting into this one and using much lower weight. Next week I will go up to 27.5 or 30 for the bigger lifts and stay at 17.5 on the smaller ones which was an increase from Tuesdays 15 lbs. I was sweating like a working whore in church by about halfway through this beast. I finished it up in a total of 29 minutes.
Houston-20111013-00082.jpg

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice workout you have there. Is this like Phase 3? Oh and check your pm's need your input

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice workout you have there. Is this like Phase 3? Oh and check your pm's need your input
Done and congratulations. Oh I stole the workout from Muscle and fitness but changed it to all Dumbbells so I could move through it faster.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed in. Great workout. I guess it was really 22.5lbs and not 225lbs lol still yet that is one a$$ blasting workout!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
subbed in. Great workout. I guess it was really 22.5lbs and not 225lbs lol still yet that is one a$$ blasting workout!
No doubt, to look at it is doesn't honestly look like much. At the end of the first rotations it doesn't really feel like too much, half way through second rotation you are thinking are you fugging kidding me. I am not allowed to rest between sets... Holy Crap why am I doing this. About the time you get to lunges you start questioning your resolve. The 3rd set of step ups are sheer will power and everything else is after is just desperation to finish. Honestly when I say no rest I mean there is no rest. It is 29 minutes of work at an exhausting pace and the total volume of work becomes overwhelming. I can't wait for next week and a little heavier weight. I may puke or pass out in the middle of it! WooHoo!!!!!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No doubt, to look at it is doesn't honestly look like much. At the end of the first rotations it doesn't really feel like too much, half way through second rotation you are thinking are you fugging kidding me. I am not allowed to rest between sets... Holy Crap why am I doing this. About the time you get to lunges you start questioning your resolve. The 3rd set of step ups are sheer will power and everything else is after is just desperation to finish. Honestly when I say no rest I mean there is no rest. It is 29 minutes of work at an exhausting pace and the total volume of work becomes overwhelming. I can't wait for next week and a little heavier weight. I may puke or pass out in the middle of it! WooHoo!!!!!
These are the fun ones lol. I remember I would workout till I felt ready to pass out... I donno if that was really good for the whole cortisol/test axis though...?? Unless I was on some Anabolic might not be so good... well for me anyway lol. You're beast! Maybe this will get your test up? Everyone is different.

Keep killing it, in no time you'll be tossing up 225 ;)

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Subbed...Been a long time since i've followed one of your logs.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
These are the fun ones lol. I remember I would workout till I felt ready to pass out... I donno if that was really good for the whole cortisol/test axis though...?? Unless I was on some Anabolic might not be so good... well for me anyway lol. You're beast! Maybe this will get your test up? Everyone is different.

Keep killing it, in no time you'll be tossing up 225 ;)
Oh I can do that, LOL just not for 20 reps right now. MAYBE 15-17 TOPS... Short bouts like this are good for the testosterone. You have to have a tiny bit of catabolism to trigger the anabolism, rebuilding always requires some damage. The key is limiting the damage while encouraging the rebuilding process. ;)

Subbed...Been a long time since i've followed one of your logs.
Glad you are here brother! Missed having you around.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed up and ready. Give her Hel, ol' boy!!

Good luck on getting those test levels up.

After you've tried the rest..............there's still that wonderful Test!!

I know for sure it works!!:smoker:

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
In on this and your other log. You're a monster, interested to see how this works.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely will not miss this one bro! Did you already get your HCGenerate? If so, then great. I've been checking to see if it shipped or not.

Check your PMs ;)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Subbed up and ready. Give her Hel, ol' boy!!

Good luck on getting those test levels up.

After you've tried the rest..............there's still that wonderful Test!!

I know for sure it works!!:smoker:
Yep that is the plan TRT for me if I can't get them back up. I am pretty hopeful. I KNOW I will go the TRT route some day but if it can be later might as well be.

In on this and your other log. You're a monster, interested to see how this works.
Thanks hoping for the best.

Definitely will not miss this one bro! Did you already get your HCGenerate? If so, then great. I've been checking to see if it shipped or not.

Check your PMs ;)
Yes Sir took my first dose last night!

So I imagine it has to do with the LongJack in the HCGenerate, but I had wood all night long. I mean it was ridiculous. Every time I woke up there it was. I felt like a Chevrolet commercial. "Like a Rock!"

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always notice the same thing at night while taking HCGenerate. Its like having a kickstand to keep from rolling over in the middle of the night...lol

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah it is pretty insane. This morning I just rubbed Jo's shoulder for a second and was back in High School. May have to switch to boxer briefs instead of boxers for a little bit. LOL

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Looks solid, Kleen. Formula X mix any different than Adamantium did now that it has the inclusion of BCAAs?

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed! I like the idea of taking a pic of of the log book and just posting the pic instead of typing it all out! Hope this run gets your test back up!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
In. Love the HCGen/Revolution Black stack! Damn. That's going to feel good. LOL. 2 of my favorite products right there.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The Heavy Workout plans, and a few replies.

Heavy Workout 1

WU = Warm Up, % equal % of work set weight not max, WS = work set, RP = Rest Pause

Chest - Barbell Flat Bench 12-20rp - WU 8 reps 50%, WU2 6 reps 75-80%

WU ________, WU2 ________, WS _________, RP ___________ RP ______________

Back Width - Pull Ups 15-25 rp WU 8 reps 50%, WU2 8 reps 75-80%

Shoulders - Push Press 15-25rp WU 8 reps 75%

WU ________, WS _________ RP, ___________ RP ______________

Biceps - EZ Bar Curl 15-25RP WU 8 reps 75%

Triceps - Dips 15-25rp WU 8 reps 75%

Hams - Stiff Leg Deads - WU 8 reps 50%, WU2 6 reps 75-80%

WU ________, WU2, ___________, WS_________ RP ___________ RP ______________

Quads = Leg Press 12, 8, & WM x 20 = WU 8 reps 50%, WU2 6 reps 75-80%

WU ________, WU2 ________, WS _________, WS2 ___________ WM ______________

Heavy Workout 2

WU = Warm Up, % equal % of work set weight not max, WS = work set, RP = Rest Pause

Chest - Incline DB Bench 15-25rp - WU 8 reps 50%, WU2 6 reps 75-80%

Back Thickness - HS Rows 15-25rp - WU 8 reps 50%, WU2 6 reps 75-80%

Shoulders - Arnold Press 15-25 rp - WU 8 reps 75%

Triceps - Lying Triceps Extension 15-30rp - WU 8 reps 75%

Biceps - Preacher Curls 15-30rp - WU 8 reps 75%

Hams - Seated Leg Curls 15-25 - WU 8 reps 50%, WU2 6 reps 75-80%

Quads - Squats, 8-12 rep WM = close stance ATG - WU 8 reps 50%, WU2 6 reps 75-80%

WU ________, WU2 ________, WS _________, WS2 ___________ WM ______________

Looks solid, Kleen. Formula X mix any different than Adamantium did now that it has the inclusion of BCAAs?
I didn't use the adamantium but I could honestly mix it with a spoon earlier today. I didn't think I would be able to but it did mix with about an extra 10-15 seconds of stirring. I normally put in a small cup with a lit and shake for about 5 seconds tops and it is good to go.

Subbed! I like the idea of taking a pic of of the log book and just posting the pic instead of typing it all out! Hope this run gets your test back up!
Thanks I was feeling kind of lazy one day but then liked it myself. Saved a little time, but when typing out I can describe the individual exercises better. For the circuits I think I will use pics and the heavier lifts type it and use descriptions for each lift.

In. Love the HCGen/Revolution Black stack! Damn. That's going to feel good. LOL. 2 of my favorite products right there.
Yeah that with the Formula X added in should truly be a legit run. Only thing that I can thingk to add would be EndoSurge. My free test and my GH would all be peaking even before my serume leves were up. Hell people might even think I am on.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Damn man that stack looks epic!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your workout routines always impress me bro! I like that set-up. :thumbsup:

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SUB'd... Always Late, but always in it with ya Brotha!!!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kleen... I definitely like your planning and organization and attention to details, you really are one of the best if not the best Logger on this forum! I mean when you do it, the detail you give really allows others to experience it with you and learn as well as duplicate... I am taking a bow to you with my hat in hand my friend!

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Agreed...My style of training is different from Kleen`s but i always enjoy his logs as they are thorough and he`s constantly changing his routines to allow constant shock...Which usually means more growth. Keep up the good work Kleen!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In a world of sheep, Kleen is a shepherd.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
WHAT A STACK! AND....i wanna see how that routine treats you. Subbed! You got around 3 logs going! INSANITY

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Damn man that stack looks epic!
I am counting on it! ;)
Your workout routines always impress me bro! I like that set-up. :thumbsup:
Thank you Sir. This one was a lot of fun today.
SUB'd... Always Late, but always in it with ya Brotha!!!
Kleen... I definitely like your planning and organization and attention to details, you really are one of the best if not the best Logger on this forum! I mean when you do it, the detail you give really allows others to experience it with you and learn as well as duplicate... I am taking a bow to you with my hat in hand my friend!
Gracias Sir. I hope to keep you with that opinion. Your logs are extremely enjoyable to my friend!

Agreed...My style of training is different from Kleen`s but i always enjoy his logs as they are thorough and he`s constantly changing his routines to allow constant shock...Which usually means more growth. Keep up the good work Kleen!
You Sir are a beast with joints of Adamantium! I can not work out the way you do or I would stick with it. ;) Although the changes are fun and push me to new levels in different areas of fitness.

In a world of sheep, Kleen is a shepherd.
Why thank you Sir and you stand out above mere mortals not only in stature but intensity.

Big Morry! Glad to have you.

WHAT A STACK! AND....i wanna see how that routine treats you. Subbed! You got around 3 logs going! INSANITY
Well I sacked the Transaderm one when I found out my test levels were not high enough to be doing a run of even a mild PH. So this is the second one and there is not too much to tell on the Muscle Marinade. I love it but there are only so many ways you can describe a pump, great energy and fantastic taste. Yeah I think this stack should do the trick.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well if it doesnt I would be very surprised! You're hitting Natty T-boosting from soo many angles it's hard to see it not work.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
First Heavier Workout and responses.

Okay so yesterday was the first run at the semi DC oriented heavy day. We ended up working out in the garage instead of going to the gym so we did squats instead of leg press. Also my 7 year old daughter came out and wanted to work out with us. So she used the 3 and 5 lb DB and did some curls, DB bench, push ups, dead lifts and jump rope. Sh also wrote down some of my numbers so they may not be so easy to read. LOL

I will say this I don't know if it was being outside in a little heat or just all the high reps but things got hard out there. Both Jo and I were completely soaked by the time we finished the workout. My daughter decided she wanted to keep her own log book and work out with us more often so we will more than likely do more of out Saturday workouts at home so she can be involved. I had to laugh she went out and dead lifted the EZ Curl Bar with 35 lbs for 10 reps then 2 more sets of 5. Just like her Momma she didn't want to stop when I told her to. Although she didn't say anything about being sore this morning. LOL Kids are so resilient.

I take all of my test boosting supps in one dose at night as directed accept for the DAA that is in the Formula X this is taken with my Mucsle Marinade at 20-30 minutes prior to lifting. Yesterday it ended up being about 45-50 minutes before because household things kept us going until we finally just said lets get out there before something else comes up.

Workout 2011-10-16.jpg

To clarify a few things where Trinity was writing my stuff down
EZ curls -105x10, 125x6 rp2,rp2
CG Bench 135x10, 205x10 rp3, rp2.5 the wife had to help me lock it out.
S.L.D. 135x10, 185x10, 275x10 rp6, rp1 - I had a couple more in me but since I knew I had squats coming up and had not intended on doing them when i wrote the program I knew I could not completely toast my back before getting under the bar for squats.
Squats - 135x12, 185x12, 245x12, 265x12, Widow Maker 225x20 my lower back was ready to be done before my legs but but everything was tired.

If we continue to do the Saturday workouts at home I will change the leg excercises up a bit. Where leg press should be I think Front squats, Barbell Hack Squats or close stance trap bar dead lifts done from a box or will be done instead. I like the idea of making a 2-3 inch high platform to stand on so i can get deeper into the trap bar dead lift actually out of all of those options. Just something to get close to or under parralel.

Well if it doesnt I would be very surprised! You're hitting Natty T-boosting from soo many angles it's hard to see it not work.
Yeah that is my plan and if it doesn't get me up where I need to be then something is just wrong with my HPTA.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Nice workout Kleen! I think it's absolutely that the rest of your family shares your passion as well.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice workout bud!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am sure you made that simple little workout hard then it looks. LMAO.. Seriously though nice workout. I like how your changing things up keeping the body all confused.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Widow makers separate the boys from men and in a set like that the men from the beast.

There is no other word. Ur an animal bro.

I'm sure all that extra blood moving around is doing loads of good for getting things moving, removing lactic acid build up and torching some fat.

Great start! Id say I'm surprised but I'm not. :lol: ur a Damn fine example of hard work, knowledge and passion for health.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very interesting combo, I'm jealous... oh I'm back...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice workout Kleen! I think it's absolutely that the rest of your family shares your passion as well.
Thanks Jason! Yeah Trinity has been bugging me to let her get involved, and I really don't see a reason not too. Gets a good habit and passion going. If nothing else family time is great. My son that lives with me isn't too into it, and my other son is naturally strong as an ox for his size but has nowhere to workout. He lives in Alvin which is about a 40 minute drive from me. Although once he has a vehicle he says he will come down and lift. He weights 107 lbs and dropped down and did 3 reps of 225 on trap bar deads like they were nothing.
Nice workout bud!
Thanks it felt great.

holy crap dude that's some mean squatting... 12 reps on 265 then a widow maker on 225? jeebus!

BTW. Shameless plug ;)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/184914-mattrags-rubs-riches.html#post3048116
Cool I will be over there shortly. Yeah they were fun. I could have done a little more on the last set of 12 with squats but my hip is not 100% yet. It is getting there but he told me to step back up gradually. My best ever was hitting 315x15 so I hope I can work back up to that at some point, and get to a nice 265 or so on the Widow Maker.

I am sure you made that simple little workout hard then it looks. LMAO.. Seriously though nice workout. I like how your changing things up keeping the body all confused.
HaHa I see you have never done DC training. When you get your hernia squared away and can do some barbell squats I will run you through one of these bad boys with the widow maker at the end. I don't know that you could do the DC training with the hernia right now it is kind of intense on the core. There aren't many sets but the ones you are doing end up being balls out. You also have to remember my shoulder is still recovering. It is close to 90% and strength is coming back but it still aches for a day or so after a hard workout. I have to be careful that I am having healing pains and not re-injuring. I will get heavier and heavier as I build confidence in it.

Widow makers separate the boys from men and in a set like that the men from the beast.

There is no other word. Ur an animal bro.

I'm sure all that extra blood moving around is doing loads of good for getting things moving, removing lactic acid build up and torching some fat.

Great start! Id say I'm surprised but I'm not. :lol: ur a Damn fine example of hard work, knowledge and passion for health.
Thanks Morry! I think it was a pretty nice start myself. I was feeling it yesterday but today I am feeling it a little less but I just did my workout too and everything is nice and loose.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
10-18-11 Circuit 1

The cold front came in today and man did it let my shoulder know it was here. All day yesterday I was creaking and thought just maybe I had done a little too much but then I woke up today and the high is 75 and it is windy as ll get out and I was like OH OKAY... WHEW! No sooner than I warmed the old shoulder up it lubed up and started feeling better.

Pre Workout Supps - 3/4 Scoop Muscle Marinade, 1 Scoop Formula X

My typical warm up consists of 5 minutes on the elliptical at level 14, this one has the handles too so I use the higher resistance to warm up my shoulders as well as my entire body. After this I hold 5 lb weights and do 15 large circles in each direction 15 small circles in each direction and 2x15 on external rotations for my shoulders. Once I was done with this I was ready to go and shoulder was feeling nice and loose.

I obviously didn't know what day it was today by the date at the top of the page. LOL This week was an increas of 5 lbs on the bigger moves and 2.5 on the smaller ones. It may not sound like much but that is a little over a 1000 lb increase in volume this week, and I got through it in only a minute longer time span.
Houston-20111018-00088.jpg

Some comments regarding the stack. I seem to have noticed an increased fullness and volume in my testicles which is nice. Also recovery from this weekends workout was not bad at all but it is a little early to say. I do still tend to be getting more erections here and there, and spent last night pole vaulting everytime I rolled over once again. I am currently taking 5 HCGenerate, and 2 PCT Revolution Black with my last meal, and taking the Formula X preworkout.​

Very interesting combo, I'm jealous... oh I'm back...
Glad to have you back and you had some great pics from what I saw on FB so far. Congratulations on a great showing!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The cold front came in today and man did it let my shoulder know it was here. All day yesterday I was creaking and thought just maybe I had done a little too much but then I woke up today and the high is 75 and it is windy as ll get out and I was like OH OKAY... WHEW! No sooner than I warmed the old shoulder up it lubed up and started feeling better.

Pre Workout Supps - 3/4 Scoop Muscle Marinade, 1 Scoop Formula X

My typical warm up consists of 5 minutes on the elliptical at level 14, this one has the handles too so I use the higher resistance to warm up my shoulders as well as my entire body. After this I hold 5 lb weights and do 15 large circles in each direction 15 small circles in each direction and 2x15 on external rotations for my shoulders. Once I was done with this I was ready to go and shoulder was feeling nice and loose.

I obviously didn't know what day it was today by the date at the top of the page. LOL This week was an increas of 5 lbs on the bigger moves and 2.5 on the smaller ones. It may not sound like much but that is a little over a 1000 lb increase in volume this week, and I got through it in only a minute longer time span.
View attachment 46119

Some comments regarding the stack. I seem to have noticed an increased fullness and volume in my testicles which is nice. Also recovery from this weekends workout was not bad at all but it is a little early to say. I do still tend to be getting more erections here and there, and spent last night pole vaulting everytime I rolled over once again. I am currently taking 5 HCGenerate, and 2 PCT Revolution Black with my last meal, and taking the Formula X preworkout.​

Glad to have you back and you had some great pics from what I saw on FB so far. Congratulations on a great showing!
Thanks Chris hope to have more soon...

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah no I dont think I have ever done that before. And you lack confidence? No way... But I know what you mean. I would love to do a workout like that with you. I might learn a thing or two.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LMAO pole vaulting!

315X15... g'damn!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great log here, gotta love that first pic, very nice looking stack!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cold front is due here tomorrow.
Is it tonight or tomorrow night that it is supposed to drop down into the upper 30's?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Tomorrow night it will get to 48 here. With that temp if I can find 20,00 gallons of water tomorrow I can level my house...

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
Guessing y'all live in either Texas or Louisiana. I was in psych class at 3, it was 82 degrees, got out early at 3:45, it was 55ish. Ridiculous but gotta love the cold weather.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bring on that cold weather. It makes my Teutonic blood sing to the highest branches of Yggdrasil.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Good luck. Nice intense workouts so far as well. HCGenerate has my attention lately as well.