Lukehayd rides the bull again with Taurus' M1P (SPONSORED)

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First, I have to give a big thanks to Tyzero89 and Taurus Nutrition for the opportunity to run their new M1P. After running the 5aOHP, I am looking forward to having some fun with M1P! My goals for this cycle are simple, gain size and strength! After my run with 5aOHP and the gains I got from it, I have high hopes for M1P to deliver the same if not better.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FINAL REVIEW

I ran this product during a bulk and it turned into more of a recomp while still taking in 800-1000 extra calories per day. I think that it could easily become a favorite of a lot people who are cutting! While I made some nice strength gains, I don't believe that my run really did M1P justice. I started this not knowing exactly how this product worked but after starting it and seeing the results and effects, I probably should have changed my diet back to maintenance. Of course it is still impressive to me the leaning effects and gaining 3 lbs of lean mass. Normally with an increase like this in my diet I gain more bf but not this time. I did experience a little shut-down for a little over a week but then was back to normal. There was also a week of stomach acid flare-ups that was probably caused by the carrier solution. The taste was not great but it wasn't bad - just took some getting used to. I liked this product and would recommend it to those looking to keep or gain strength during a cut or recomp.
Thanks again to Taurus and reps for this opportunity to test out another great product!!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's all we can ask for, and to be able live it for Him! I'm doing good! Been fighting some crud for the past week but today I feel great! Lost some weight because of not being able to keep things in very long (#2) but I think I'm good now. My daughter and I both stayed in bed most of the day yesterday. She was running a high fever of 102 but mine went the other way of 95.8. Weird! I left this morning before she was up and my wife hasn't responded to my text yet so I'm not sure how she is doing today. Poor kid was miserable.

tyzero89

tyzero89

Awards
looks good brother!!!! What kind of training routine you going to be running??

tyzero89

tyzero89

Awards
That's all we can ask for, and to be able live it for Him! I'm doing good! Been fighting some crud for the past week but today I feel great! Lost some weight because of not being able to keep things in very long (#2) but I think I'm good now. My daughter and I both stayed in bed most of the day yesterday. She was running a high fever of 102 but mine went the other way of 95.8. Weird! I left this morning before she was up and my wife hasn't responded to my text yet so I'm not sure how she is doing today. Poor kid was miserable.
Sorry to hear about that man....I hope you guys feel better.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
looks good brother!!!! What kind of training routine you going to be running??

I am currently doing a 3 day/ week lifting and 2 day/ week cardio. I might just drop down to 1 day cardio sense it is starting to cool off and I always burn more calories keeping body temp up at work. While the other guys are wearing two sweatshirts and a tee-shirt, I'm plenty warm in just a tee-shirt. Want to get a decent bulk going on this fall/winter. My lifting days are as follows.
Day 1-Back/Shoulders
Day 2-cardio
Day 3-off
Day 4-Chest/Arms
Day 5-off
Day 6-Legs/Abs
Day 7-cardio

Even though it says "off" I am never really "off" because of the work I do. I build heavy timber frame homes so I am lifting and moving timbers all day Monday-Friday.

tyzero89

tyzero89

Awards
Looks good man. Ya those off days are essential to allow your body to recover and grow!!! Just curious...what kind of calories to you take in with a job like that??

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Good luck

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In to follow. The progestins have all intrigued me.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks good man. Ya those off days are essential to allow your body to recover and grow!!! Just curious...what kind of calories to you take in with a job like that??

Well right now, I am at the high end of maintenance and I try to take in around 3kcals/day evenly split between 6 meals except meal five is higher and meal 6 is lower. Nothing too concrete. I am going to try to tweak things and see about adding in some more (probably another 500 cal) to try to add some good mass.

tyzero89

tyzero89

Awards
Well right now, I am at the high end of maintenance and I try to take in around 3kcals/day evenly split between 6 meals except meal five is higher and meal 6 is lower. Nothing too concrete. I am going to try to tweak things and see about adding in some more (probably another 500 cal) to try to add some good mass.
Nice....i can't wait until the log starts!!!

gymrat500

gymrat500

Awards
Good luck bro, I am really interested in how this product works for you!

tyzero89

tyzero89

Awards
Your product should be arriving soon!!!

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Hi there luke good to hear from you again. I have used progestins in the past and they really work well for me but I can't seem to keep my gains. Even with a good PCT they seem to diminish over time.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi there luke good to hear from you again. I have used progestins in the past and they really work well for me but I can't seem to keep my gains. Even with a good PCT they seem to diminish over time.
Hey how's it going? What kind of time frame you talking about? I lost the size I gained on 5aOHP already but I attribute that to being sick for a week. Already gaining some back now that I'm not running to the toilet every 1 1/2 hrs.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Typically about 6 - 8 weeks. It's really frustrating. I still have some X-Tren but probably won't use it. I also have some Epistane but I won't use it either since it targets ER-beta receptors (the good guys). I actually think I'm done with prohormones. I'm going all natural. I'm currently testing Ursobolic. I'm about two and a half weeks in. Not much to report thus far except increased muscle fullness. I'm also using T-Bol as a test booster. It makes me horny as a toad I don't know if it boosting test levels or not. I have some 11 Spray and may use it at some point. I've used it before (very mild) but made some modest improvements on the stuff. I'm not sure it's worth the cost however.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Typically about 6 - 8 weeks. It's really frustrating. I still have some X-Tren but probably won't use it. I also have some Epistane but I won't use it either since it targets ER-beta receptors (the good guys). I actually think I'm done with prohormones. I'm going all natural. I'm currently testing Ursobolic. I'm about two and a half weeks in. Not much to report thus far except increased muscle fullness. I'm also using T-Bol as a test booster. It makes me horny as a toad I don't know if it boosting test levels or not. I have some 11 Spray and may use it at some point. I've used it before (very mild) but made some modest improvements on the stuff. I'm not sure it's worth the cost however.

Interesting! That is definitely something to keep in mind! Good luck on your Ursobolic testing, hope that works out for you!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you get your M1P yet?
Got it last night! Came home to footprints down my driveway and a package by my door. Mail lady must have delivered it to a neighbor. Who knows when they got it!? Had this happen quite a bit lately. Must have someone new sorting the mail.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Got it last night! Came home to footprints down my driveway and a package by my door. Mail lady must have delivered it to a neighbor. Who knows when they got it!? Had this happen quite a bit lately. Must have someone new sorting the mail.
Nice, good luck bud

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
Subbed :) I'm not very good at posting often but I'll be reading along

tyzero89

tyzero89

Awards
awesome bro!!!!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright, so I am told the dosing is to be 1mL (4) times/ day. So the split that I will do is every (5) hours starting at 6 a.m. (6,11,4 &9). On lifting days that will let me get a dose in 2 1/2 hours before lifting and then following lifting when I eat.

Taste: not good. Not horrible but it does have a unique flavor.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright, so I am told the dosing is to be 1mL (4) times/ day. So the split that I will do is every (5) hours starting at 6 a.m. (6,11,4 &9). On lifting days that will let me get a dose in 2 1/2 hours before lifting and then following lifting when I eat.

Taste: not good. Not horrible but it does have a unique flavor.
Nice!! Let's get it started!!!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Awesome luke, jealous mine is not here yet!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had to cut my lifting short tonight because my wife got off work late and I had my daughter so had to wait till she got home. Instead of doing all my lifts, I just really focused on high numbers of reps and squeezing (flexing) at the peak of contraction of the lifts. The pump was crazy!! Feels like I loaded up on nitrates! I'm usually not one that gets off on the pump but when it's like this, I love it!

Will post up my short routine tomorrow when I have more time. Right now it's time to wash the stink off and go to bed.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Luke,

I'm not all that familiar with Taurus M1P but it's undoubtedly progestin based. I would highly recommend a good AI alongside this product. It's just good insurance against possible gyno sides. Althoough progestins don't convert directly to estrogen they have a history of causing gyno in addition to other potential issues. Typical progestin realated sides are gyno symptoms, libido loss and aggressive mood swings. Part of the reason gyno may be a problem with this compound is because it lacks androgenic potency and down-regulates DHT levels during cycle, which is the body’s natural estrogen blocker. However, users usually experience rapid gains in strength and aggression, followed by significant weight gain after several weeks. The results are generally fairly lean with only minor bloat due to the progestational effects.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Luke,

I'm not all that familiar with Taurus M1P but it's undoubtedly progestin based. I would highly recommend a good AI alongside this product. It's just good insurance against possible gyno sides. Althoough progestins don't convert directly to estrogen they have a history of causing gyno in addition to other potential issues. Typical progestin realated sides are gyno symptoms, libido loss and aggressive mood swings. Part of the reason gyno may be a problem with this compound is because it lacks androgenic potency and down-regulates DHT levels during cycle, which is the body’s natural estrogen blocker. However, users usually experience rapid gains in strength and aggression, followed by significant weight gain after several weeks. The results are generally fairly lean with only minor bloat due to the progestational effects.
I've actually got a bottle of Inhibit E that I was debating on using during cycle. Better safe than sorry though. I will add it in. Thank you.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oct. 20, 2011 : Day 1 (M1P)

No effects to comment on as of now.

Flat Bench:
135:15
205:10
225:9
245:5
225:7
185:20
135:30

Incline bench:
Oly bar (45 lb):wide grip-15, last rep adjust to as wide as allowed by the bar: 20, readjust after last rep to normal grip:20
95: 15

DB Shoulder press
25lb:10
30:10
35:10
45:10
50:10

DB raises (front and lateral)
20lb: 5
25: 5
25:5
30:5
30:5

Cable Shoulder rotations (internal and external)
Using three plates from stack (15lbs?)
5 sets of 10 for each arm and each way

And that was it. Have a friend's 40th b-day party to go to Saturday evening so I will get a morning leg/ab routine in. On the incline bench, I went with very light weight so I could switch grip easier and still get a good deep burn from high reps. It worked! That and my chest was already on fire from the last two sets on the flat bench. Looking forward to Saturday!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wasn't able to get in any lifting yesterday. I forgot that my wife had to work in the morning. So it wound up being a daddy day care day.

I think this (M1P) has a strong drying effect to it. The frequency of having to urinate has gone up a lot. This usually happens to me when it gets colder out but not to this extent. I guess we will see.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm if its suppose to act similar to 11 oxo, then the drying effect seems to be on par with expectations.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
tyzero89

tyzero89

Awards
That's a pretty solid chest and shoulder workout you had the other day.....keep it up!!!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
October 24, 2011 Day 5 M1P

Back/Arms

Shrugs
35#:40
40:40
45:40
50:40
55:40

Bent over DB rows
40:10
60:10
70:10

Overhead Tricep press
35:10
55:10

Pull backs
Wide grip
75:20
100:10
Close grip
75:15

Pushdowns
75:10

DB curls

wrist curls
regular
40:15
50:15
50:15
reverse
30:15
35:15
40:20
45:15

Nothing really to add in effects other than muscles seem to be harder all day long every day. Had no problems with this workout as endurance was good. I like the high numbers on the shrugs to get the deep burn.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tried to weigh myself this morning and our scales are screwed up! At first it said 162.8 then it said 178.5. I believe I will get some new scales! Lol!