INeed2BuildMuscle, or should I say, I need to keep the Muscle! PCT with DAA

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    How has your strength maintained?
    Strength was fine, absolutely fine. I kept strength gains throughout PCT, never dropped a single lb in any exercise even after cycle was over. Continued increasing everything just like a good DC training. Pretty happy about that. It def. wasn't like that in my last run, with AH + Dermacrine, I did slip a bit after that one cycle. This Anabeta + Erase + DAA is the real deal. Saw a lot of great increases, muscle hardness and even some leaning up effect while on this. Midsection got considerably better and muscle seemed to keep at it. Doing cardio while on it didn't seem to hurt much either.

I did workout on Friday, FINALLY had my cell phone back so I was able to keep at it and not skip a beat, was able to get my series back in full. Changed up a couple of things though; instead of standing alternating dumbbell I did seated, figured I would cheat less and also lowered the weight a little therefore.

Dumbbell Alternating Biceps Curl: 50lbs, 15 reps
    Cross Body Hammer Curl: 45lbs, 22 reps
    Wrist Roller: 110lbs, 24 reps
    Smith Machine Squat: 410lbs, 10 reps
    Smith Machine Squat Widowmaker: 360lbs, 18 reps
    Smith Machine Reverse Calf Raises: 590lbs, 11 reps. Ironically, no cramps... I swear, it's all in one exercise when I get these cramps. Annoying as hell.

Welp, that was the end of my "PCT". At least my Nolva PCT. I'm gonna continue with Erase + DAA + Anabeta until the bottles are out to continue on the leaning up and get everything back.

This past weekend was a testament for being back to full; libido was back in full force as I quit Nolva on Friday, was humping everything that moved just like usual; my timing was back to normal, was holding on for a lot, a lot longer. Basically back to doing whenever I wanted, which is always lovely. Felt pretty good all around and had the alpha aggression back to full. Playing football felt great and the competitive drive was def there again, wanted to rip everyones head off.

Once I'm back home later today I'll take measurements and pics
    Androhard + Andromass Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182038-so-i-decided.html

2. Very nice progress in PCT man. You've kept the strength up which leads me to believe you've kept the bulk of the muscle gained. Good job!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
    •   

3. I was hit with a bit of a cold bug this week and since I have vacations next week I decided to take it easy on the gym and not outwork myself to feel crappy once it's all said and done.

I did 30 minutes of mild cardio on Tuesday and 20 minutes of some mild cardio yesterday as well. I feel a little better today, but not sure if I want to go right ahead and jump back on the train with the risk of impeding with my recovery, but I will at least continue to try to cardio it up.

My physique is still improving, even though I haven't hit the gym so much I'm still looking pretty full and with pumps, I'm also leaning out significantly after the cycle and body weight hasn't changed much. Happy with the results from this PCT.

Libido is back in full force, no lethargy, focus is good, mood is good, seems like everything has swung back to the way it was and keeps improving from that. Looking forward the wedding party I've got on Saturday as I'm sure it will be a blast.

4. Quote Originally Posted by bla55
    I was hit with a bit of a cold bug this week and since I have vacations next week I decided to take it easy on the gym and not outwork myself to feel crappy once it's all said and done.

I did 30 minutes of mild cardio on Tuesday and 20 minutes of some mild cardio yesterday as well. I feel a little better today, but not sure if I want to go right ahead and jump back on the train with the risk of impeding with my recovery, but I will at least continue to try to cardio it up.

My physique is still improving, even though I haven't hit the gym so much I'm still looking pretty full and with pumps, I'm also leaning out significantly after the cycle and body weight hasn't changed much. Happy with the results from this PCT.

Libido is back in full force, no lethargy, focus is good, mood is good, seems like everything has swung back to the way it was and keeps improving from that. Looking forward the wedding party I've got on Saturday as I'm sure it will be a blast.
    Nice update! Glad things are still going well despite not being able to hit the gym
    Recoverbro Elite

5. Busy week last week, topped with illness, so it was def a short one.

I FINALLY was able to workout on Thursday though, I wasn't feeling 100% but still, wasn't about to go the whole week without. So there I went, time to tough it out and make it my biatch. I did a chest and back set.

Deadlift: 220lb, 8 reps. Deadlifts are easily my struggle lift... My shoulders really screw me up with this lift, have tried a whole lot of different things but nothing seems to help much. Figured even a gimpy Deadlift is still better than no deadlift.
    Deadlift widowmaker: 180, 14 reps.
    Close Grip Front Lat Pulldown: 18 plaques, 16 reps
    Dumbbell Bench Fly: 60lbs, 16 reps
    Dumbbell Shoulder Press: 60lbs, 16 reps
    Triceps Pushdown Ropes: 8 plaques, 15 reps
    Triceps Pushdown Ropes Widowmaker: 4 plaques, 16 reps
    Barbell Weight Shrug: 45lbs, 13 reps, 5 second negative

Now I'm back in full, feeling better, no longer sick, ready to workout. I've got a last minute business trip planned for tomorrow, so will have to be working out on the road. Planning on bringing some P90X type of workout just to make sure I'm good even if they lack a gym. Should be out until Friday, which kinda sucks but hey, what you gonna do about it, right?

Weekend was good, libido was def there when I met a lady friend, spent Friday and Saturday with her, felt pretty good all around there, no issues, drive was even increased most of it, which always feels good. Sunday had leave as my Call of Duty won't play itself!
    •   

6. Wanted to also post the wrap up from my cycle, as far as stats go:

Weight: 212lbs - 220lbs - 221lb
    Bodyfat: 13.4% - 14% - 12.8%, self assessed (Anabeta + Erase + DAA + Eviscerate, would HIGHLY advise this PCT to anyone and everyone. Was able to keep strength going up, gain a lb there by maintaining a +200 calorie intake and drop a little bit of BF, happy camper.)
    Chest: 112cm - 116cm - 115cm
    Waist: 85cm - 87cm - 84cm
    Arm: 42cm - 42.5cm - 42.7
    Forearms: 33cm - 34.5cm - 35.5 (big increase after focusing more on them)
    Neck: 42cm - 43cm - 43cm
    Thighs: 60cm - 63cm - 64cm

As you can see, there was a very nice continuous growth through PCT thanks to the stack mentioned, and also a decrease in overall body fat. It sure is the real deal. Would highly suggest it to everyone, gains were comparable to "on cycle" gains, quite a good spill-over effect. Not only I kept it all but I leaned up and put on an extra lb in there.

7. Awesome work and great results bro! Very nicely done!
    Recoverbro Elite
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. For Sale: Purus Labs Muscle Marinade Grape (Muscle Builders)
    By winwrightsa in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2011, 03:55 AM
  2. For Sale: Purus Labs Muscle Marinade Grape (Muscle Builders)
    By winwrightsa in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2011, 03:51 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-10-2011, 01:03 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-13-2010, 08:46 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-21-2009, 12:25 PM