PES Erase/DAA and Blood Pressure?

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73%

PES Erase/DAA and Blood Pressure?

Today I started on DAA/PES Erase. I check my blood pressure weekly and it is consistently 117/77 or around there. Today, I took my first dose of PES Erase (1 cap) and DAA (3g) an hour before the gym. After lifting, I nearly passed out while cooling down on the elliptical (HR 120-125). All the symptoms of high blood pressure had come on including light-headedness, chills, and difficulty breathing. I immediately stopped working out, went home and checked my BP. It was up to 155/88. I immediately took an aspirin and ate a banana and just laid down to help it try to go down. In an hour, it came down to 143/80, still higher than usual.

Any ides why this stack would cause BP to spike? Based on all the reviews and threads I've read, this has never been mentioned.

A little background on me. Age 27, weight 215, consistently been lifting for a year now. In good health overall. Thanks

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by JEK View Post
    Today I started on DAA/PES Erase. I check my blood pressure weekly and it is consistently 117/77 or around there. Today, I took my first dose of PES Erase (1 cap) and DAA (3g) an hour before the gym. After lifting, I nearly passed out while cooling down on the elliptical (HR 120-125). All the symptoms of high blood pressure had come on including light-headedness, chills, and difficulty breathing. I immediately stopped working out, went home and checked my BP. It was up to 155/88. I immediately took an aspirin and ate a banana and just laid down to help it try to go down. In an hour, it came down to 143/80, still higher than usual.

Any ides why this stack would cause BP to spike? Based on all the reviews and threads I've read, this has never been mentioned.

A little background on me. Age 27, weight 215, consistently been lifting for a year now. In good health overall. Thanks

Nothing in either of these compounds will do anything to increase blood pressure. Have you added any preworkouts recently? Hows your diet?

Based on the mechanisms of each compound i cant say that it was related at all to either of these supplements. I would drop everything you're taking for now and re-asses your BP.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  3. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.73%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Neither supplement nor the combo have a history of raised BP. If it continues though I would stop using both products. Maybe you have an unoridinary reaction to a testosterone blood level spike?
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.25%

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Neither supplement nor the combo have a history of raised BP. If it continues though I would stop using both products. Maybe you have an unoridinary reaction to a testosterone blood level spike?
    Very good point.

Androgens are shown to increase BP via various mechanisms, so perhaps the increase in testosterone this stack promotes was enough to surge your BP.

This would likely seem to be the culprit, however today was only day 1. These substances take time to work, and in DAAs case a full 12 days is needed at the very least.
    "Like" us on Facebook
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73%

Thanks for your feedback. My diet is in check and all other supplements I was taking prior to adding the DAA/Erase, including CL Orange Triad Multi, Scivation Novem pre-workout, fish oil (4g/day), CLA (4g/day).
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.24%

Light headedness, chills, and difficulty breathing are not symptoms of high blood pressure. At 155/88 it is unlikely that you would have any symptoms. You were probably just anxious due to worrying about supps and feeling ****ty after a workout. I doubt that Erase or DAA played any physical role.
  7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.25%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by JEK View Post
    Thanks for your feedback. My diet is in check and all other supplements I was taking prior to adding the DAA/Erase, including CL Orange Triad Multi, Scivation Novem pre-workout, fish oil (4g/day), CLA (4g/day).
    Novem does have some stimulants in it.
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.57%

u did say that you came straight home from the gym and took your BP, wont exercise slightly raise BP for a short time immediately after?
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.25%

Quote Originally Posted by dmillz224 View Post
    u did say that you came straight home from the gym and took your BP, wont exercise slightly raise BP for a short time immediately after?
    Yup
    "Like" us on Facebook

Similar Forum Threads

1. Low blood pressure
    By Intellectual in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-27-2010, 04:33 PM
  2. How's my blood pressure?
    By JudoJosh in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14