BBG's Division 1 and Titanium XL Log - An Athletix Adventure.

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Division 1 and DAA would stack amazingly.

Oh yah. I feel like a twig though, I'm used to being around 220-225. But I'm fine with it where I am now until I start bulking for the winter.
    Whats your current weight at?
    Core Nutritionals Representative

2. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Winter bulk. im starting already.... Its getting cold. Thats a signal for me... to finally bulk after being stuck cutting for so long
    I wish I allowed myself to start bulking again, I'm cold and shivering, but my bf% has not reached the goal I set a couple of months ago.. I should not be complaining as I have never really cut anyhow! I used to be on an eternal lean bulk.. Never expected to feel this cold though.. Cutting sucks.. Getting comments from women: 'WOW you have really lost a lot of weight' somehow makes me worry about getting to small even though I haven't lost any strength pfff
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Whats your current weight at?
    Around 200-205 at the moment.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

4. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Around 200-205 at the moment.
    Thats a very solid weight to have a 32 inch waist!

5. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Thats a very solid weight to have a 32 inch waist!
    Damn that is amazing! Plus you're not more than an inch taller than me!! I'm like 190 with a 34inch waist!! damn...
    RecoverBro ELITE

6. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Damn that is amazing! Plus you're not more than an inch taller than me!! I'm like 190 with a 34inch waist!! damn...
    Ehen I ran cross country in high school at 175 lbs. I had a 32-33 inch waist so I'm feeling pretty good lol

Tomorrow is my last day... I'll give feedback accordingly
    Sustain Alpha is back!

7. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Ehen I ran cross country in high school at 175 lbs. I had a 32-33 inch waist so I'm feeling pretty good lol

Looking forward to it

8. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post

I didnt know cross country runners were allowed to weigh that much lol.

9. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post

Same here. Looking for results on high dose stinging nettle
    RecoverBro ELITE

10. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    I didnt know cross country runners were allowed to weigh that much lol.
    I've always weighed more than I'm supposed to, most of my friends were 140 or below, if that
    Sustain Alpha is back!
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy

I've always weighed more than I'm supposed to, most of my friends were 140 or below, if that
    Haha ya that is more along the weight I think of for cross country.

12. FINAL REVIEW

Appetite: 9/10 - I had been easily doing my 12-16 hours of fasting, but after starting the stack I would be ravenous during my unfasted times. So if you're looking for something to stimulate appetite, this stack is it for sure.

Strength: 8/10 - I've actually gained strength while cutting/recomping. Pretty amazing. Squat is up 20, RDLs up 20, Bench Press about the same, Pullups are up a solid 10-15.

Libido: 10/10 - Absolutely the most profound effect this stack had. I have nothing more to say about this except morning wood every morning and 4-5 minutes refractory time.

Muscle-gain: 8/10 Considering my extensive fasting periods and the fact that I'm eating maintenance calories, some days below... well, I'm pretty amazed. Waist has decreased but weight has stayed the same.

Fat-loss: 6/10 I'm going to chalk most of the fat loss up to my diet. These supplements are great for fat-loss in terms of gaining/keeping muscle and strength, but I can't say the're particularly meant to be used for losing fat.

Energy: 9/10 - I almost didn't include this, but it's an aspect of this stack which must be emphasized. My energy levels were through the roof most days where as before I was very sluggish.
    Sustain Alpha is back!

13. Nice, I have some things to look forward to clearly! Day 4 for me.

14. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy
    FINAL REVIEW

Appetite: 9/10 - I had been easily doing my 12-16 hours of fasting, but after starting the stack I would be ravenous during my unfasted times. So if you're looking for something to stimulate appetite, this stack is it for sure.

Strength: 8/10 - I've actually gained strength while cutting/recomping. Pretty amazing. Squat is up 20, RDLs up 20, Bench Press about the same, Pullups are up a solid 10-15.

Libido: 10/10 - Absolutely the most profound effect this stack had. I have nothing more to say about this except morning wood every morning and 4-5 minutes refractory time.

Muscle-gain: 8/10 Considering my extensive fasting periods and the fact that I'm eating maintenance calories, some days below... well, I'm pretty amazed. Waist has decreased but weight has stayed the same.

Fat-loss: 6/10 I'm going to chalk most of the fat loss up to my diet. These supplements are great for fat-loss in terms of gaining/keeping muscle and strength, but I can't say the're particularly meant to be used for losing fat.

Energy: 9/10 - I almost didn't include this, but it's an aspect of this stack which must be emphasized. My energy levels were through the roof most days where as before I was very sluggish.
    Nice review!!!

Looks like you had a nice run.
    RecoverBro ELITE

15. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Nice review!!!

Looks like you had a nice run.
    Yep, highly recommended
    Sustain Alpha is back!

16. When did things start kicking along for you on this stack big guy? Im a week in...

Similar Forum Threads

1. niCe99`s Athletix Division-1 Review
    By niCe99 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-05-2011, 01:27 PM
  2. Replies: 74
    Last Post: 10-02-2011, 06:21 PM
  3. Athletix Sports Division 1, Canadian Promo!
    By JudgementDay in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-22-2011, 07:19 PM
  4. Athletix Sports- Division 1 Intro-Sale!
    By JudgementDay in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-04-2011, 05:05 PM
  5. What happens when Titanium takes Athletix Titanium?
    By Athletix in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-19-2011, 11:52 PM