BBG's Division 1 and Titanium XL Log - An Athletix Adventure.

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Ok so call me crazy... but my girl has been telling her friends about our sex, and now they are gaming for threesomes. But she doesn't seem so down... but I'll convince her.

Titanium XL and Division 1 stack... guaranteed to get you laid twice at once, or your money-back!

Oh and my shoulder workout was NICE on Thursday. Added 5 lbs. to my OHP db press and decided to hit up hang cleans for the first time in a few weeks. I felt great doing them, worked my way up to 175x6. Not even sore (and I'm ALWAYS sore for days after hang cleans) so I'm thinking I can easily bump it up to 185-190 for the next workout.

This week will be epic AND I'm definitely leaner, the girl said so, and she wouldn't lie right? lol
    By far the most epic update I've ever seen.......and I LOVE IT!!!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    aside from the sex bonus that's some mean strength you got there man!

I still have problems, as volcom knows "catching"... poor wrist, elbow, shoulder flexibility... coupled with poor form... man... anyway sweet workout. I'm going to have to get stronger... that's all I know... Perhaps it's time to run that AH at 9 caps for 8 weeks...
    I used to have those problems too. A narrower grip actually helps me out in the wrist department. I'll try to get a vid up to show how I do my hang cleans.

Also, AH at 9 caps is the sweet spot for me.. it's like taking AH to a whole new level. OH! And Division 1 should be an amazing stack with AH. SHBG has a higher affinity for DHT than for Estrogen or Testosterone. So you're going to be getting more use out of AH than you would without the D1
    Celtic Labs Rep
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    By far the most epic update I've ever seen.......and I LOVE IT!!!
    Yah I'm probably going to order D1+Titanium XL+TCF-1 for my next stack. I know I was thinking erase before but... I want to see if D1 will compound the effect of the DAA, and I'm sure it will.
    Celtic Labs Rep
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Yah I'm probably going to order D1+Titanium XL+TCF-1 for my next stack. I know I was thinking erase before but... I want to see if D1 will compound the effect of the DAA, and I'm sure it will.
    D1 is the nettle root right? Man DAA + Nettle root should be really nice...

Good luck man, and looking forward to that vid of the clean!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Ok so call me crazy... but my girl has been telling her friends about our sex, and now they are gaming for threesomes. But she doesn't seem so down... but I'll convince her.
    Good luck man.. Seems like the Division 1 is working very nicely!
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

That will be a killer stack indeed!

How many caps a day have you been dosing the Division 1? still 5? I havn't seen anyone try mega dosing it so it will be cool to see how this turns out

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Answers

That will be a killer stack indeed!

How many caps a day have you been dosing the Division 1? still 5? I havn't seen anyone try mega dosing it so it will be cool to see how this turns out
    I'm using 8 caps per day
    Celtic Labs Rep
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

I'm using 8 caps per day
    3.2g ?! NICE!!

Haha. When I was running my endosurge log I was only dosing 1.6g or so a day. Maybe that's why I didn't get the BIG libido boost only a small one. Although @ 120 caps 4 or so a day I'd assume is the normal dose which would put it at the same dose scheme as endosurge. I must say though... double dose seems like it's making everything better for you
    RecoverBro ELITE
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Maybe I'll give 6 caps a go next time

10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

I used to have those problems too. A narrower grip actually helps me out in the wrist department. I'll try to get a vid up to show how I do my hang cleans.

Also, AH at 9 caps is the sweet spot for me.. it's like taking AH to a whole new level. OH! And Division 1 should be an amazing stack with AH. SHBG has a higher affinity for DHT than for Estrogen or Testosterone. So you're going to be getting more use out of AH than you would without the D1
    I'd recommend pulling your cleans off the ground at this point and catching it high if you don't like the full front squat. The greater ROM from pulling off the floor makes a big difference in dveloping your traps and eliciting DOMS.

Video or neg
    NSCA - CSCS
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post

Video or neg
    Or get a picture to submit in Athletix Girls promo

12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Answers

I'd recommend pulling your cleans off the ground at this point and catching it high if you don't like the full front squat. The greater ROM from pulling off the floor makes a big difference in dveloping your traps and eliciting DOMS.
    What are your numbers like on hang cleans? If you do them, of course. I'm sure the numbers for full cleans are much different.

AND I LOVE FRONT SQUATS!

I'll have to consider moving shoulder day and leg, then, so they don't run too close to each other.
    Celtic Labs Rep
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

What are your numbers like on hang cleans? If you do them, of course. I'm sure the numbers for full cleans are much different.

AND I LOVE FRONT SQUATS!

I'll have to consider moving shoulder day and leg, then, so they don't run too close to each other.
    Truth be told, my Hang Cleans are better then my full Cleans and it's the same deal with my Hang Snatch vs Full Snatch. My best hang clean is 225 x 3, I just started performing full cleans about 4 weeks ago and I can only hit 205lbs for a single. My best Hang Snatch is 185lbs for a single, but my best full snatch is 155lbs. The full snatch is really difficult though, it's much less stable then a full clean. Basically, once you catch the clean at ATG, and the barbell is planted at the right spot, it's all good, but catching at an overhead squat really sucks in comparison, you can plant the catch perfectly but lack the shoulder stability to maintain the bar.

I wouldn't worry too much about the effects of O-lifts on your legs, cause you're basically doing 3-5 rep squats on those at way submax, it really doesn't do much to your legs, given that you normally squat ATG.
    NSCA - CSCS
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Truth be told, my Hang Cleans are better then my full Cleans and it's the same deal with my Hang Snatch vs Full Snatch. My best hang clean is 225 x 3, I just started performing full cleans about 4 weeks ago and I can only hit 205lbs for a single. My best Hang Snatch is 185lbs for a single, but my best full snatch is 155lbs. The full snatch is really difficult though, it's much less stable then a full clean. Basically, once you catch the clean at ATG, and the barbell is planted at the right spot, it's all good, but catching at an overhead squat really sucks in comparison, you can plant the catch perfectly but lack the shoulder stability to maintain the bar.

I wouldn't worry too much about the effects of O-lifts on your legs, cause you're basically doing 3-5 rep squats on those at way submax, it really doesn't do much to your legs, given that you normally squat ATG.
    that's some BIG weight to move man... if I didn't lift in my tatami mat house that is held up by 2x4 (in centimeters) plywood boards I'd try it... but my heavy rack pulls have already bent my weight room floor... I can't see doing anything explosive being a good idea now...
    RecoverBro ELITE
  15. Registered User
    Answers

Video or neg
    What he said!
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Alright guys, here's the update after 5 days of no updates.

I am bigger. Took my measurements and I'm up a few inches total, which really, really surprises me. I was thinking yesterday how much stronger/bigger I looked and I had to know for sure. Waist has not changed at all (sitting 31-32" depending on the day).

So far, this has been a great success! I'm sure it will continue to be as well. Now, I wish I this stack for bulking, because my appetite is crazy but I'm making sure to control it. The recomp IS fantastic though.
    Celtic Labs Rep
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Alright guys, here's the update after 5 days of no updates.

I am bigger. Took my measurements and I'm up a few inches total, which really, really surprises me. I was thinking yesterday how much stronger/bigger I looked and I had to know for sure. Waist has not changed at all (sitting 31-32" depending on the day).

So far, this has been a great success! I'm sure it will continue to be as well. Now, I wish I this stack for bulking, because my appetite is crazy but I'm making sure to control it. The recomp IS fantastic though.
    haha you have that wonderful 3-some? lol

Product sounds amazing. Recomp is good, my long time goal.
    DAA does now raise my appetite unless im eating a totally controlled diet... Good progress though
    RecoverBro ELITE
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah bump on 3some we don't care about the supplements. lol jk jk, great to hear how amazing this stack has gone. Damn 31-32 inch waist is great, glad recomp is going very smooth

19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Product sounds amazing. Recomp is good, my long time goal.
    DAA does now raise my appetite unless im eating a totally controlled diet... Good progress though
    Division 1 and DAA would stack amazingly.

Yeah bump on 3some we don't care about the supplements. lol jk jk, great to hear how amazing this stack has gone. Damn 31-32 inch waist is great, glad recomp is going very smooth
    Oh yah. I feel like a twig though, I'm used to being around 220-225. But I'm fine with it where I am now until I start bulking for the winter.
    Celtic Labs Rep
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Winter bulk. im starting already.... Its getting cold. Thats a signal for me... to finally bulk after being stuck cutting for so long
    RecoverBro ELITE
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Division 1 and DAA would stack amazingly.

Oh yah. I feel like a twig though, I'm used to being around 220-225. But I'm fine with it where I am now until I start bulking for the winter.
    Whats your current weight at?

22. Registered User
    Answers

Winter bulk. im starting already.... Its getting cold. Thats a signal for me... to finally bulk after being stuck cutting for so long
    I wish I allowed myself to start bulking again, I'm cold and shivering, but my bf% has not reached the goal I set a couple of months ago.. I should not be complaining as I have never really cut anyhow! I used to be on an eternal lean bulk.. Never expected to feel this cold though.. Cutting sucks.. Getting comments from women: 'WOW you have really lost a lot of weight' somehow makes me worry about getting to small even though I haven't lost any strength pfff
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Whats your current weight at?
    Around 200-205 at the moment.
    Celtic Labs Rep
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Around 200-205 at the moment.
    Thats a very solid weight to have a 32 inch waist!

25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Thats a very solid weight to have a 32 inch waist!
    Damn that is amazing! Plus you're not more than an inch taller than me!! I'm like 190 with a 34inch waist!! damn...
    RecoverBro ELITE
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Damn that is amazing! Plus you're not more than an inch taller than me!! I'm like 190 with a 34inch waist!! damn...
    Ehen I ran cross country in high school at 175 lbs. I had a 32-33 inch waist so I'm feeling pretty good lol

Tomorrow is my last day... I'll give feedback accordingly
    Celtic Labs Rep
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Ehen I ran cross country in high school at 175 lbs. I had a 32-33 inch waist so I'm feeling pretty good lol

Looking forward to it

28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Answers

I didnt know cross country runners were allowed to weigh that much lol.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Same here. Looking for results on high dose stinging nettle
    RecoverBro ELITE
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    I didnt know cross country runners were allowed to weigh that much lol.
    I've always weighed more than I'm supposed to, most of my friends were 140 or below, if that
    Celtic Labs Rep
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy

I've always weighed more than I'm supposed to, most of my friends were 140 or below, if that
    Haha ya that is more along the weight I think of for cross country.
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Answers

FINAL REVIEW

Appetite: 9/10 - I had been easily doing my 12-16 hours of fasting, but after starting the stack I would be ravenous during my unfasted times. So if you're looking for something to stimulate appetite, this stack is it for sure.

Strength: 8/10 - I've actually gained strength while cutting/recomping. Pretty amazing. Squat is up 20, RDLs up 20, Bench Press about the same, Pullups are up a solid 10-15.

Libido: 10/10 - Absolutely the most profound effect this stack had. I have nothing more to say about this except morning wood every morning and 4-5 minutes refractory time.

Muscle-gain: 8/10 Considering my extensive fasting periods and the fact that I'm eating maintenance calories, some days below... well, I'm pretty amazed. Waist has decreased but weight has stayed the same.

Fat-loss: 6/10 I'm going to chalk most of the fat loss up to my diet. These supplements are great for fat-loss in terms of gaining/keeping muscle and strength, but I can't say the're particularly meant to be used for losing fat.

Energy: 9/10 - I almost didn't include this, but it's an aspect of this stack which must be emphasized. My energy levels were through the roof most days where as before I was very sluggish.
    Celtic Labs Rep
  33. Registered User
    Answers

Nice, I have some things to look forward to clearly! Day 4 for me.
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy
    FINAL REVIEW

Appetite: 9/10 - I had been easily doing my 12-16 hours of fasting, but after starting the stack I would be ravenous during my unfasted times. So if you're looking for something to stimulate appetite, this stack is it for sure.

Strength: 8/10 - I've actually gained strength while cutting/recomping. Pretty amazing. Squat is up 20, RDLs up 20, Bench Press about the same, Pullups are up a solid 10-15.

Libido: 10/10 - Absolutely the most profound effect this stack had. I have nothing more to say about this except morning wood every morning and 4-5 minutes refractory time.

Muscle-gain: 8/10 Considering my extensive fasting periods and the fact that I'm eating maintenance calories, some days below... well, I'm pretty amazed. Waist has decreased but weight has stayed the same.

Fat-loss: 6/10 I'm going to chalk most of the fat loss up to my diet. These supplements are great for fat-loss in terms of gaining/keeping muscle and strength, but I can't say the're particularly meant to be used for losing fat.

Energy: 9/10 - I almost didn't include this, but it's an aspect of this stack which must be emphasized. My energy levels were through the roof most days where as before I was very sluggish.
    Nice review!!!

Looks like you had a nice run.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Nice review!!!

Looks like you had a nice run.
    Yep, highly recommended
    Celtic Labs Rep
  36. Registered User
    Answers

When did things start kicking along for you on this stack big guy? Im a week in...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. niCe99`s Athletix Division-1 Review
    By niCe99 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-05-2011, 11:27 AM
  2. Replies: 74
    Last Post: 10-02-2011, 04:21 PM
  3. Athletix Sports Division 1, Canadian Promo!
    By JudgementDay in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-22-2011, 05:19 PM
  4. Athletix Sports- Division 1 Intro-Sale!
    By JudgementDay in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-04-2011, 03:05 PM
  5. What happens when Titanium takes Athletix Titanium?
    By Athletix in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-19-2011, 09:52 PM