TheBigRigatoni 4 Week Alpha Mass

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Ok gang, since i'm not really keep track of numbers..i can tell you after 1 full week as of today...this products kicks ass. 6per day and i feel full, vascular, strength and temp is way up...libido is in check and just little lethargy but not not bad since stacking with 4-AD. today i was really veiny today and the fellas at the gym wonder WTF>>>DUDE arms are jacked. I def feeling strong as i did 45lb db curls with ease at 8rp max. Never could even come close to that before. I will keep everyone posted much as possible during next 3 weeks. OOO and im using Arom-X as my PCT. Keeping my calories about the same, so even more lean cut muscles working..YEAH!!!!!!!

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Time For My Next Dose

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
9 Days AM

Well its been 9 days since i started AM...feeling great..no water retention.. Do i seen some gains? I think little bit at this time..strength DEF.. Hit PB standing military press 145lb 5rm. WOW..i could never do that before. Lethergy is not that bad as much now thanks to 4-AD. So, here is a photo shot after shoulder/traps/bis. Granted not bad for OLD dude.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
12 Days.... Good news bad news

GOOD NEWS:
ok 12 days in..today weight is 178lb...so im up 3lbs since i stated AM. I'm def seeing some gains in all upper body..and lower body is coming along...im still looking lean but more full no doubt. My temp is def up more now during training. Strength, i think so..i did 75lb db incline press 6rm with no spot easy. Flat bench, 225lb 6rm no prob. So, this is really hitting it good...water retention, eeehh not seeing it...lethargy, NOPE thanks to 4-AD.

BAD NEWS:

LEFT MY STACK AT HOME............ SOB. now i gotta figure out what to do since i wont be home til after 4... Royd, any ideas?

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Talking Day 13 Alpha Mass

Ok, holy ****...today's back/bis workout was a breeze..i was doing wide grip lpd at 140lb with ease. My body temp is def up and i was sweating big time which i don't normal do. I way more vascular that i normally are..WOW... I can see size coming on no doubt.. The only thing i did increase diet is little more carbs with Body Mortar...but still eating clean 6 days a week and i cheat day on Sundays. I'm getting noticed in the gym from my homies in the morning asking WTF HGH are you taking? ROFLMAO!!! So far this is my second time around using a PH's that has really been effective for just 6per day. Once done and i have done recovery cycle..looking forward to bumpin dose up longer weeks

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Day 14 ..2 weeks Alpha Mass

Sup posse..well today marks 2 weeks of Alpha Mass/4-AD stack. Today was leg day..sorry i don't really keep track of numbers..but after years of training you know numbers in my head without on paper. Ok, so i totally feel full all over no doubt. Leg day was solid as on the leg press machine i did 8 45lb plates 6rm with no problem..WOW>....i felt wild strong today..and jesus body temp is up... I noticed some new veins in my legs i didn't know i had :) So lethargy no issues what so ever...and i see very little to 0 water retention. Diet is still clean but up my portions little be more. Tomorrow will be my true test shoulders day...this will give me good idea how Alpha Mass/4-AD is working

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
15 Days Alpha Mass/4-AD

Yep today was big improvement in Alpha Mass.. my weight still at 180lb up 5lb from start. Can i see improvement? YES.. today i hit pb with seated over head db press (shoulders) 70lb 6rm with ease..HOLY CRAP.. Strength is picking up...size is coming on.. still no water retention...no lethargy..libido in check. got some push from peeps to go 6 weeks and up my dose...let the games begin.. Tomorrow bring bis/tris. I true test of Alpha Mass

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep up the good work!
Upping the dosage and going 6 weeks is a great idea, I say go for it!

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Keep up the good work!
Upping the dosage and going 6 weeks is a great idea, I say go for it!
god almost want to start now dammmit....dude on AM gave me good ideas :)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Right on, AM is full of people with good ideas.
How much longer do you have left with your current bottle? Looks like its still pretty effective at standard dose with your strength still going up.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Right on, AM is full of people with good ideas.
How much longer do you have left with your current bottle? Looks like its still pretty effective at standard dose with your strength still going up.
October 19th will be start of my 4wk

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Ok...today was bis/tris totally fried to i can't type log from shakes...but arms swelled thank you Alpha Mass :)

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Back at it on Tuesday after long weekend and BRS table at Body Building show this weekend

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
3 Weeks Alpha Mass

Ok gang ..tomorrow will be 3 weeks on Alpha Mass 6per day caps..Today's weight was 183lb, that;s up 8lb from starts.. Today was another pb on chest day at i hit 80lb DB Incline 6rm with ease. WOW...hello strength. My homies noticed at the gym today how full muscles today.. very vascular today...ok some i have no other words to explain that i love this..gonna go 6 weeks and up my dose get more massive gains.. BRING THE NOISE BITCHES!!!!!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice update. That's good weight!

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm excited for ya. I think I may start my alphamass tomorrow, double dosed. Are you going to run some transaderm?

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
I'm excited for ya. I think I may start my alphamass tomorrow, double dosed. Are you going to run some transaderm?
Mich29 hooked me up..i ordered it today :) Thanks for hook up..def tell me how this bad boy will work and how to use it. PM more info bro

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For sure man, I'll hit you up in an hour or so, just about to hit the gym with some N.O. Xhaust, just tried it out and its kicking in fast and feeling great!

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
For sure man, I'll hit you up in an hour or so, just about to hit the gym with some N.O. Xhaust, just tried it out and its kicking in fast and feeling great!
NICE>.give me your feedback cuz

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
3 weeks Alpha Mass

Today marks 3 weeks of Alpha Mass/4-AD RD stack..up 8lbs from starts...keep calories same level..with 1 cheat day a week. Libido in check, lethargy no issues...body temp up like crazy in the gym..feel full all over...size YES DEF (i would post pics, but not big fan consider i need a tan :) Today was back/bis day...strength i think so.. 150lb lat pull downs..WITH EASE!!!!!!! 45lb db curls, 6rm...no problem. etc..great workout. I love this AM product...not saying because i work for FRL/AMS, this is my only second time with a PH product and this is great ride. Looking forward to bigger gains next week.. GET R DONE!!!!!!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BEAST! Nice work.
Just started my AlphaMass today, plan on running 3 servings for a little and then upping to 4 servings. I let the tabs sit in my mouth while I was shaking my breakfast up and WOW kind of a potent taste lol.
I'm excited for this. I'll have to throw something up later.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
BEAST! Nice work.
Just started my AlphaMass today, plan on running 3 servings for a little and then upping to 4 servings. I let the tabs sit in my mouth while I was shaking my breakfast up and WOW kind of a potent taste lol.
I'm excited for this. I'll have to throw something up later.
i swallow the RD tab with AM to avoid that effect.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Avoid what affect? I hope you're not referencing my throw something up comment lol. I was saying I'll have to throw up a thread later, post something about my experiences with AM :)

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Avoid what affect? I hope you're not referencing my throw something up comment lol. I was saying I'll have to throw up a thread later, post something about my experiences with AM :)
are you taking 4-AD RD tabs?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nosir. As of today I am running just the AM and Transaderm. Was thinking of increasing dosage on Transaderm to negate lethargy...

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Nosir. As of today I am running just the AM and Transaderm. Was thinking of increasing dosage on Transaderm to negate lethargy...
ok...my bad LOL...yeah im taking 4-AD RD to negate lethargy :)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok...my bad LOL...yeah im taking 4-AD RD to negate lethargy :)
Might have to invest in some if I decide to keep the Transaderm at regular dose. Never been bad with lethargy though but I am running a sponsored Trans log so I figured it would be a good use for it.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
23 Days Alpha Mass/4-AD

Sorry gang..been busy past few days...but lets just say my weight is still steady at 183lb now. Gains i can see big time in chest/delts/calves.. Strength is off the roof..and workouts my body temp is crazy. Like the vascular each week goes on. Next week gonna up dose... and damm Flex, fill me in again on dosing in PM so i can keep on hand UGH!!!!!!
So far, LOVE IT...no water retention...no lethargy...libido is still good...

Cadzilla

Cadzilla

Awards
What dose you changing to?
I went with 4/4 on Monday and Tuesday which was great, a little anxious but think that can be attributed to a cold I have right now. Tried 3/3/3 Wednesday with the last dose at 9:00pm, not so good! Couldn't sleep, maybe some zinc would have helped. Running with 4/4/2 right now and so far so good, sleep was a little restless. Strength, like you said is "through the roof" breaking personal best' almost daily. Weight broke 200 this morning, won't know if it'll hold for a couple days. Been fairly steady at 198, which is a 6lb. gain from start.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
I went with 4/4 on Monday and Tuesday which was great, a little anxious but think that can be attributed to a cold I have right now. Tried 3/3/3 Wednesday with the last dose at 9:00pm, not so good! Couldn't sleep, maybe some zinc would have helped. Running with 4/4/2 right now and so far so good, sleep was a little restless. Strength, like you said is "through the roof" breaking personal best' almost daily. Weight broke 200 this morning, won't know if it'll hold for a couple days. Been fairly steady at 198, which is a 6lb. gain from start.
next week going 3/3/3...then after that following week 4/4/4 til gone...Flex dosed me out like this

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sleep issues seem pretty common with these newer DHEA supps. In my experience zinc alone didn't really help much. I have tried Need2Sleep with pretty good results (don't exceed dosage unless you have time for 8 solid hours of sleep!), I believe AMS has something for sleep, a friend gave me some samples to try once. I SWEAR it was AMS but would have to look. BigRigatoni would know.
And currently using AgeForce's powerpatches for HGH and getting very restful sleep on cycle. Going to try their Melatonin patches soon too.
Sleep is essential if you want the most out of your cycle.

Glad to see you're both making solid gains and I'm really excited to see how the double dose treats you BigRigatoni. I am also dosing 3/3/3 right now and soon going to 4. :)

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Sleep issues seem pretty common with these newer DHEA supps. In my experience zinc alone didn't really help much. I have tried Need2Sleep with pretty good results (don't exceed dosage unless you have time for 8 solid hours of sleep!), I believe AMS has something for sleep, a friend gave me some samples to try once. I SWEAR it was AMS but would have to look. BigRigatoni would know.
And currently using AgeForce's powerpatches for HGH and getting very restful sleep on cycle. Going to try their Melatonin patches soon too.

Glad to see you're both making solid gains and I'm really excited to see how the double dose treats you BigRigatoni. I am also dosing 3/3/3 right now and soon going to 4. :)
Thanks Fl3x for chiming in and for dosing..i gotta say i think we really nailed it well with Alpha Mass...i can't wait to see gains increase in dosing..yet make sure your good for that increase..ask our forum reps or our loggers like FL3X. Yes we have Nocturnabol is out AMS sleep aid.. looks like im gonna need some :)

Cadzilla

Cadzilla

Awards

Thanks guys for the advice. I've used Adamantium and ZMA with good results for sleep. Also used HGHPro in a past natty cycle that knocked me out through the night. Wasn't sure about what to stack with my 9:00pm dose, so been running solo. Got a sample of AI Sports 3z I think I'll give a try tonight. May look into Need2Sleep. Want to get up to 4/4/4 if I can get past this sleep issue. 5:00am, 1:00pm, 9:00pm keeps me running full speed 24 hrs. This **** is amazing!

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys for the advice. I've used Adamantium and ZMA with good results for sleep. Also used HGHPro in a past natty cycle that knocked me out through the night. Wasn't sure about what to stack with my 9:00pm dose, so been running solo. Got a sample of AI Sports 3z I think I'll give a try tonight. May look into Need2Sleep. Want to get up to 4/4/4 if I can get past this sleep issue. 5:00am, 1:00pm, 9:00pm keeps me running full speed 24 hrs. This **** is amazing!
DUDE..those are the same time line im doing..

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
26 Days Alpha Mass/4-AD RD

Sorry behind gang..today is 26 days and now up dose to 4/4/4 ..ok took the morning off because was not feeling good..but went in today because for some reason i was anxious and ready..jesus was i ever...i went nuts today back/chest..muscle full as hell..hit 80lb incline db like it was nothing for 8rp..DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM and body temp up like nuts.. again i feel no effects with water retention or lethargy..2 more weeks til 6 week cycle left.. IM READY BEATCHES

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah!!!!!
80 pounds, nice work!

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bro..any side effects for you so far? Libido? Water? etc
I think slight libido loss but it could also be from stress from work lately. No water, saw some earlier in the cycle and doses A-dex .5mg EOD for a week and dried it up. Also think the hGH patches are working well for keeping me lean. Strength is great.

Cadzilla

Cadzilla

Awards
Same here Bro! Running 4/4/4 now and no sides. Got a freaking chest cold that puts a damper on the intensity but I can't seem to put the weights down. Broke 200lbs. so thats up 8lbs. since start. Can't wait to see where I end up in the next two weeks at double dose.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Ok sorry gang..yesterday was bis/tris crushed with now 4/4/4 dosing..feeling BIG.. today was leg day but storm rollled in and scared my pooch to death..so took care of him and missed legs day today..

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok sorry gang..yesterday was bis/tris crushed with now 4/4/4 dosing..feeling BIG.. today was leg day but storm rollled in and scared my pooch to death..so took care of him and missed legs day today..
Good excuse ;)
I missed leg day last week because I couldn't find my hat.
Lol :)

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wait I will have a betteron tomorrow..
With the increased dosage you should be looking for excuses to GO to the gym lol.

Just playin around. I ended up skipping yesterday too, although it was not by choice. I just got back from the store and was minutes away from starting my preworkout meal when the boss paged me into work, for a 12 hour night shift. Someone called in "sick" basically they weren't ready to come back home from vacation yet. So instead of eating and going to the gym I ate and went to work :(

On the bright side, a day of overtime pay is enough to buy me 3 months worth of supplements lol.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
24 days alpha mass/4ad

GOD DAMMM!!!! this is really kicking in full effect..along with RS Transderm.. i was kinda foggy this morning..but i notice some serious size and vascular this morning..and skin tight all over. Today was shoulders/traps.. how about me pushing 145lb standing military press :) Strength is way up..did not weigh myself today, but im sure its up. I love this cycle right now..sorry i don't post numbers or keep track but when im focused doing supersets..no time to write numbers down...screw that.. Just freaking do it damm it. Ok, so i don't notice any water retention still..but i keep my carbs strict during the week also... libido is still good for old fart. I notice some people talking acne issues..ehhh i get a few but nothing big. Thanks Flex for the challenge of upping dose 4/4/4 ..tomorrow either rest day, cardio or make up legs day

JayDee6

JayDee6

Awards
Looking good bro, keep killin it!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
GOD DAMMM!!!! this is really kicking in full effect..along with RS Transderm.. i was kinda foggy this morning..but i notice some serious size and vascular this morning..and skin tight all over. Today was shoulders/traps.. how about me pushing 145lb standing military press :) Strength is way up..did not weigh myself today, but im sure its up. I love this cycle right now..sorry i don't post numbers or keep track but when im focused doing supersets..no time to write numbers down...screw that.. Just freaking do it damm it. Ok, so i don't notice any water retention still..but i keep my carbs strict during the week also... libido is still good for old fart. I notice some people talking acne issues..ehhh i get a few but nothing big. Thanks Flex for the challenge of upping dose 4/4/4 ..tomorrow either rest day, cardio or make up legs day
Good to see everything is going well on the increase ;)

I think tomorrow should be leg day followed by half hour on the treadmill lol

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Good to see everything is going well on the increase ;)

I think tomorrow should be leg day followed by half hour on the treadmill lol
You stand correct..if I have time for cardio

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You stand correct..if I have time for cardio
Dude if you can run for half an hour after leg day you are my new hero! I can barely make it down the stairs haha