Athletix FORMULA-X (sponsored)

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First of I would like to thank Judgement Day and ATHLETIX for the opportunity to log FORMULA-X
I will be starting on 10-5-11 and will be running this intra which I have never done. Also 1st time taking an ATHLETIX product. I will also be dosing on days off (instructions state before bed?) but will take in the am.

Supplements taking in conjunction will be as follows:

Am
CL-orange triad multi
ON-amino2222

lunch:
ON-amino2222
USP-supercissus

Pm
CL-orange triad multi
ON-amino2222
ON-zma

Protein will be fitness pro whey, ON casien & Hydro whey
That will be all for supplements I really want to see what the FORMULA-X can do

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed!

You can take it whenever on your off days, I prefer dosing it in the mornings on off days.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so im all mixed up for my first dose of intra today. Mixes well and it seem to be a nice consitency in the powder( white & fluffy). Ill let you know how the workout goes when I get home tonight.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok so im all mixed up for my first dose of intra today. Mixes well and it seem to be a nice consitency in the powder( white & fluffy). Ill let you know how the workout goes when I get home tonight.
Have a good workout!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 1 mixed it up and off i went. The taste was amazing really for me it was the best tasting supplement drink I have ever had. Not to sweet not to tart just perfect pink lemonade .

So I started to sip about 10 min before I got to the gym then 5 min treadmill warmup then back .

It took me until almost half my back workout before I started to feel it but when I did I had to do bis also, then forearms,then abs. When it did kick in I did not want to leave the gym !!! So for day 1 it was a good workout lets see if I can tweak the time a little better.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 1 mixed it up and off i went. The taste was amazing really for me it was the best tasting supplement drink I have ever had. Not to sweet not to tart just perfect pink lemonade .

So I started to sip about 10 min before I got to the gym then 5 min treadmill warmup then back .

It took me until almost half my back workout before I started to feel it but when I did I had to do bis also, then forearms,then abs. When it did kick in I did not want to leave the gym !!! So for day 1 it was a good workout lets see if I can tweak the time a little better.
hmm, experiment a bit if you would like, try 1 scoop pre-workout, another day try half scoop pre-workout, half scoop intra. Another day try 1 scoop intra. Could even try 1 scoop pre-workout, 1 scoop intra if you want.

I've tried all these, I really like taking half scoop pre-workout, half scoop intra-workout. If it's a long workout then 1 scoop intra works great for me, it's a fantastic formula, it can really be dosed many ways.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hmm, experiment a bit if you would like, try 1 scoop pre-workout, another day try half scoop pre-workout, half scoop intra. Another day try 1 scoop intra. Could even try 1 scoop pre-workout, 1 scoop intra if you want.

I've tried all these, I really like taking half scoop pre-workout, half scoop intra-workout. If it's a long workout then 1 scoop intra works great for me, it's a fantastic formula, it can really be dosed many ways.
I will try to change it up and see which works best thanks for the options !

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So today was going to be an off day,but due to a bad day at work it was a cardio day.
1 scoop PWO and im feeling good today .
Allthough I was not in the workout mood it was a great cardio session and my recovery from yesterday is ok im kinda sore.Guess I had a better workout yesterday then I thought.
I will try 1 scoop PWO on Friday for legs and see how it works.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do the same thing if I have a really crappy day I'll do some cardio to get that stress away.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Good luck.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So i took a scoop PWO and did legs today.

Focused,strong,good pump I took it around 30 min prior to lift and will try this again for chest&tri on sat.
Good solid workout today

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So i took a scoop PWO and did legs today.

Focused,strong,good pump I took it around 30 min prior to lift and will try this again for chest&tri on sat.
Good solid workout today
Great to hear you had a good workout:D

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So chest tri & 1 scoop PWO.
Same as yesterday I think it was more of an intensity focused feeling. In which you concentrate and get a good pump.
Im not getting a rush that I have to get to the gym and lift feeling(which is fine)
Sunday is off day and next week will be back to a full week in the gym.
Will start the first 2 days off with 1 scoop PWO but might choose to add the intra along with it.
Once again im still feeling good with a tight pump, but its also only been a few days :)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So chest tri & 1 scoop PWO.
Same as yesterday I think it was more of an intensity focused feeling. In which you concentrate and get a good pump.
Im not getting a rush that I have to get to the gym and lift feeling(which is fine)
Sunday is off day and next week will be back to a full week in the gym.
Will start the first 2 days off with 1 scoop PWO but might choose to add the intra along with it.
Once again im still feeling good with a tight pump, but its also only been a few days :)
Great update, I'm taking a break off Formula-X after tomorrow....been on it for 11 weeks lol.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
11 weeks? At what dosing? Was it the same the whole time ?
1 scoop a day, I ran it during my 8 week AL/AH cycle to help prevent shutdown, I don't think I really needed it with that mild cycle, but it kept libido up high! Just using it 3 weeks into PCT then going to cut it out, take a break for a bit and start this stack again because it the TitaniumXL/Division1/Formula-X/Erase/Anabeta stack ROCKS!!!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1 scoop a day, I ran it during my 8 week AL/AH cycle to help prevent shutdown, I don't think I really needed it with that mild cycle, but it kept libido up high! Just using it 3 weeks into PCT then going to cut it out, take a break for a bit and start this stack again because it the TitaniumXL/Division1/Formula-X/Erase/Anabeta stack ROCKS!!!
Maybe Ill be lucky enough to find that out ;) ;) lmao

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good solid back workout today I was able to still do some killer deads at the end of my workout.

Im going to try and do 1 PWO and 1 intra for tom. workout and see how that works out.

Have not noticed any libido yet !

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good solid back workout today I was able to still do some killer deads at the end of my workout.

Im going to try and do 1 PWO and 1 intra for tom. workout and see how that works out.

Have not noticed any libido yet !
No libido boost yet wow, I noticed a huge increase by day 3. All tho for BigT his libido goes down on DAA by strength goes way up, guess everyone is different, it may take a few more days for ya to get a libido boost.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No libido boost yet wow, I noticed a huge increase by day 3. All tho for BigT his libido goes down on DAA by strength goes way up, guess everyone is different, it may take a few more days for ya to get a libido boost.

Ya thats another reason why I want to kick it up to 2 scoops and see what happens for a few days.My reacovery has been good. Im waking up a little sore but ready to roll when I wake up .

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
no noticeable libido boost with DAA for me either

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And I have attractive women at my gym so my spidey sense would kick in !
Is that how your getting all those Athletix Girls pictures :D You big pimp you :D

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Leg day with 1 pwo scoop and 1 intra scoop for a total of 2 scoops=now I got it ;)

So I was stronger no PR's but I felt like a X man after my 1st exercises. I was strong the whole workout and was repping out my last set instead of dying out.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Leg day with 1 pwo scoop and 1 intra scoop for a total of 2 scoops=now I got it ;)

So I was stronger no PR's but I felt like a X man after my 1st exercises. I was strong the whole workout and was repping out my last set instead of dying out.
Nice! hey if you wanna run it like that for a couple weeks so it loads the DAA up faster go for it!

Good to hear you had a nice workout!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just wanted to note the BCAA's are micronized and due to how lipophlic they are they push away from a lot of the other material in there, very low density so when it is shaken it puffs up. Nothing really you can do but increase particle size and if you do that they are no longer instantized. You can just use a little bit more than normal or pack down the scooper a bit.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just wanted to note the BCAA's are micronized and due to how lipophlic they are they push away from a lot of the other material in there, very low density so when it is shaken it puffs up. Nothing really you can do but increase particle size and if you do that they are no longer instantized. You can just use a little bit more than normal or pack down the scooper a bit.
Sounds good thanks for the info. I was going to ask if the scoop should be a loose or packed scoop !

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Last night bi/tris supersets. My arms were so pumped after the first set it hurt so good ! I for sure like the 2 scoops and Im really starting to notice a full body pump as soon as I start lifting.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Last night bi/tris supersets. My arms were so pumped after the first set it hurt so good ! I for sure like the 2 scoops and Im really starting to notice a full body pump as soon as I start lifting.
Hell yeah!

I love this stuff, your sessions should just keep getting better:)

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shoulders today for the 1st time in a few weeks just due to being busy and WOW. Im getting a crazy pump like its nobodies business!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shoulders today for the 1st time in a few weeks just due to being busy and WOW. Im getting a crazy pump like its nobodies business!
ahaha nice!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The formula X is really kickin in now. Workouts are solid all the way through. Pumps are insane and I think slowly getting a little bit stronger. Able to do a few more reps and the weight is up in the begining. Im starting with higher weights for the workout :)

I only tried one daa/PWO and this I feel alot more than the other. Day off today and down to Soldier field for the Bears game tonight !

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Nice log Marms. Makes me want to get through what I have and try some X out.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The formula X is really kickin in now. Workouts are solid all the way through. Pumps are insane and I think slowly getting a little bit stronger. Able to do a few more reps and the weight is up in the begining. Im starting with higher weights for the workout :)

I only tried one daa/PWO and this I feel alot more than the other. Day off today and down to Soldier field for the Bears game tonight !

Wicked! Same for me I tried another daa product before this and it wasn't even close, I really think the LCLT makes a big difference stacked with DAA.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Loaded the leg press today had to add weights on top :)
Hammies were stronger than ever and had to destroy some walking lunges!
Felt so srong today 2 scoops is a jam !

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Loaded the leg press today had to add weights on top :)
Hammies were stronger than ever and had to destroy some walking lunges!
Felt so srong today 2 scoops is a jam !

Walking sure are killer for pumps, glad the 2 scoops is treating you right:)

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im not to sure I think I may need another tub to make sure this stuff is working right :scratchchin: HA JK this stuff is amazing. I really cant get over how solid everything is.
Lifts , stamina, strength everything is much more than I expected. I think you tricked me into adding this into my supp. lineup :)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im not to sure I think I may need another tub to make sure this stuff is working right :scratchchin: HA JK this stuff is amazing. I really cant get over how solid everything is.
Lifts , stamina, strength everything is much more than I expected. I think you tricked me into adding this into my supp. lineup :)
aha, Formula-X is addictive, I ended up running it for 11 weeks lol, I'm on a break with it now, but can't wait to get back on it!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been super busy with work !!! Even have to word this Sunday :(
Yesterday was shoulders and was stronger than last week.
Off to do some chest and Sun. will be off day and a massage after work :)

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am beat up from my massage !
Today and tom. will be 1 scoop cardio days I need to recoup :)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm going to beg my wife for a massage tonight lol

Hey if you havn't checked it yet be sure to stop by and enter in our new promo if you would like :D http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/185362-athletix-halloween-promo.html

btw don't worry about the Athletix Girls you will still have a chance to enter after the voting, were going to put another one up where if you enter a picture you get a coupon to use on our site and if you post 3(doesn't have to be all at once) you get a free product :D