Athletix Formula X review (sponsored) - AnabolicMinds.com

Athletix Formula X review (sponsored)

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.

Athletix Formula X review (sponsored)

Day:1

JD, i cannot thank you enough for making me one of the "selected ones" to logging this wonderfull product.

Taste: 10/10 love me some pink-lemonade, could never go wrong with this one

Aggression/Drive: definitely kept me in the zone during my session today with a little added aggression, but nothing over the top. it was more like a conquer-effect. meaning i was going to be able to conquer adding a few more reps to each set without any problem.

Libido: now i know this may sound odd but about 3/4 through my drink of Formula X, i noticed my little man waking up and becoming a bit more tense and attentive during workout. which never happens. i mean for some reason i feel i'm a well responder when it comes to quality DAA. in which in this dept. yall hit the nail right on the head, no pun intended, LOL.

Now if i can get my hands on some Titanium, Adamantium and Division 1 along with some Formula X, life would be perfect
    "Don't push away the messages you recieve from the wisdom of your subconcious mind"

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.

Day:2

I know that this Formula X is suppose to be taken once a day, but boy, I find myself wanting more and more. I usually set things off at the house with my pwo about 15-30 minutes before i start my session, and been dosing the Formula X as a intra, and once again half way through my bottle, the frequent woodies start appearing out of no-where(no-homo; pause)

That Formula X defintely hits my "ON" switch, leading to an increased aggression and heightened state of insane focus during my workout. And then i want to go home and have another session with wifey in the bedroom. If it continues this way, i'm sure wifey will be buying me another tub w/ a few other Athletix goodies that i have on my wish list
    "Don't push away the messages you recieve from the wisdom of your subconcious mind"
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Great updates! Glad you like the taste!

This is a great product! Amazing stacked with TitaniumXL and Division 1
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.

i've been experincing crazy woodies and been feeling like a complete horn-dog is all i think about(more than usual). when i get my hands on that titanium, division 1 and adamantium i'm going to formulate my own PDE-5 inhibitor, watch
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by suresha View Post
    i've been experincing crazy woodies and been feeling like a complete horn-dog is all i think about(more than usual). when i get my hands on that titanium, division 1 and adamantium i'm going to formulate my own PDE-5 inhibitor, watch
    No need for anymore Adamantium, Formula-X is Adamantium+BCAA's, Formula-X is the replacement

Formula-X gets my libido up more then anything, TitaniumXL is a close second tho......stacked together + Division1 and YEEEHAAA!!!

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Hows the training and stack treating ya still?

7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Man we send ya Formula-X to log and you do Day 1, your still posting on the forum and can't get back to me or at least tell me whats up...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Athletix Formula X - Revealed
    By Athletix in forum Supplements
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 05-14-2012, 08:06 PM
  2. Replies: 47
    Last Post: 12-02-2011, 04:21 PM
  3. Formula-X Sponsored Review
    By Bolanrox in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 150
    Last Post: 11-14-2011, 02:22 PM
  4. Athletix and PES are Looking for Loggers! Formula-X & Erase Stack!!!
    By JudgementDay in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 10-23-2011, 03:24 PM