NeedtoBuildMuscle (N2-Burn) cutting cycle log

rayactr2k6

rayactr2k6

Awards
I just ordered my N2Burn, should be here in a few days. This will be my first log, so bear with me if Im missing anything.

Ive been bulking since March, went from 190 to 225, and managed to keep the fat relatively low. Still, i have more fat than i would like around the midsection, so i am about to run a cutting cycle with low dose SD and am gunna run N2Burn to help me shed the fat. Im not trying to lose much weight, but rather maintain my weight as much as possible while shedding that fat. this is why im running SD, to prevent catabolism.

Cutting weight is easy for me, I wrestled in high school, so that part is easy. the hard part is maintaining the mass i worked so hard to achieve. i am not going to change my workout regimen, as i think if i change my diet i should see some dramatic changes with my current workouts.

i take kendo, and get pretty good cardio from that. my weight training is split by each muscle group.

my diet is changing dramatically. i have been gorging myself on taco bell for months now, and have maintained a reasonably low level of fat, so i think switching off fast food alone will make a difference. im not cutting out carbs, but im going to change what kind of carbs i eat.

so heres my diet plan

first meal: hard boiled eggs, whole oats oatmeal, one scoop of whey protein
2nd meal: hard boiled egg, oatmeal
3rd meal: lean meat, either chicken or tuna, brown rice
4th meal: lean meat, brown rice
5th meal: lean meat, brown rice or oatmeal, whey protein
6th meal: casein protein (bedtime meal)

if i lose too much strength or too much weight too quickly, im going to add milk to the equation.

my supplements consist of the normal cycle supports for SD, as well as vitamins, royal jelly, fish oil, NOXplode 2.0 for pre workout, cytomax for intra workout, and a gallon jug of water flavored with xtend throughout the day, and of course NeedtoBurn

im going to post some pics later on, if yall have any suggestions, feel free to comment!

rayactr2k6

rayactr2k6

Awards
i actually have one pic already, although it doesnt show much fat. i am going to take this picture weekly to measure how much muscle mass ive kept, and the other pics will be to show more fat loss

rayactr2k6

rayactr2k6

Awards
i cant get this to post the pic. having some technical issues lol

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking swoll bro. Cut up some and you will be a beast bro! Subd in for the fat shedding!!

rayactr2k6

rayactr2k6

Awards
so theres all my week 1 pics. hopefully those abs will start poppin soon enough!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
pics look good man, subbed in!

rayactr2k6

rayactr2k6

Awards
been noticing a slimmer look in my gut just from a couple days on the new diet, so the fat burner should speed it up a bit. im curious to see what my weight will be at in the morning, hopefully not getting too low too quickly. anyways bout to hit the weights got shoulders tonight!

rayactr2k6

rayactr2k6

Awards
havent lost any strength in shoulders so far. i thought the diet change would affect my strength due to the decrease in carbs but so far so good

rayactr2k6

rayactr2k6

Awards
I should have checked my mail box on my way out of my house this morning! I guess it got here already according to the tracking info. I'm suprised how quick that was, now I'm even more anxious cuz I could already be on it lol

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I should have checked my mail box on my way out of my house this morning! I guess it got here already according to the tracking info. I'm suprised how quick that was, now I'm even more anxious cuz I could already be on it lol
Yeh man N2burn will only accelerate the good progress you are already making and shed that fat even quicker! Looking forward to your thoughts on it ;)

rayactr2k6

rayactr2k6

Awards
im looking forward to trying it in the morning. so far everyone has had positive comments. hopefully my caffeine tolerance wont keep me from feeling it

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im looking forward to trying it in the morning. so far everyone has had positive comments. hopefully my caffeine tolerance wont keep me from feeling it
There have been quite a few people with anhigh stim tolerance saying that it was some pretty strong stuff, so I'm sure you will feel it!

rayactr2k6

rayactr2k6

Awards
Ok had my first dose right when I woke up this morning. It definately woke me up. It didn't get me really hyper, but it definately had an energy boosting effect. One thing that is very strong is the thermogenic effect. I'm feeling very warm right now lol.

I made the mistake of taking my free sample of A$$ Lightning about 20 mins ago, feeling a little jittery... probably shouldnt mix the two...

I've never taken a fat burner, but Ive read a lot of reviews on others, and many of them seemed dissappointed about the lack of thermogenic effect. I can certainly say this is having some kind of warming effect on me.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok had my first dose right when I woke up this morning. It definately woke me up. It didn't get me really hyper, but it definately had an energy boosting effect. One thing that is very strong is the thermogenic effect. I'm feeling very warm right now lol.

I made the mistake of taking my free sample of A$$ Lightning about 20 mins ago, feeling a little jittery... probably shouldnt mix the two...

I've never taken a fat burner, but Ive read a lot of reviews on others, and many of them seemed dissappointed about the lack of thermogenic effect. I can certainly say this is having some kind of warming effect on me.
Your first experience with N2burn sounds pretty good! Great energy and a nice thermogenic effect are some of the things people have been saying about it. I hear its also a very good appetite suppressant as well ;)

rayactr2k6

rayactr2k6

Awards
I have noticed that feature a little bit also. I'm having to keep track of the time so I remember to eat lol

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have noticed that feature a little bit also. I'm having to keep track of the time so I remember to eat lol

That is a very nice benefit. Hunger can be a Biiitch sometimes when trying to shed some lbs. ;)

rayactr2k6

rayactr2k6

Awards
i think im starting to feel the effects of my new diet lol im feeling a little sluggish. the fat burner is keeping me from feeling too crappy at least. this morning i noticed a pretty big difference in the mirror. my weight was at 218. im not dehydrated at all, so that means the weight loss was fat. i may be losing it too quick though, since im feeling low on energy. i may need a cheat meal pretty soon, i just dont want to have too many of those.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i think im starting to feel the effects of my new diet lol im feeling a little sluggish. the fat burner is keeping me from feeling too crappy at least. this morning i noticed a pretty big difference in the mirror. my weight was at 218. im not dehydrated at all, so that means the weight loss was fat. i may be losing it too quick though, since im feeling low on energy. i may need a cheat meal pretty soon, i just dont want to have too many of those.
Very nice bro! Great progress! I think a cheat meal is definitely in order. Always helps me, then becomes much easier to kill it afterwards ;)

rayactr2k6

rayactr2k6

Awards
Very nice bro! Great progress! I think a cheat meal is definitely in order. Always helps me, then becomes much easier to kill it afterwards ;)
ya ive heard they are ok as long as its only once in a while. I don't want my body to go into starvation mode either, I just ordered two medium pizzas from dominoes lol its gonna be glorious

rayactr2k6

rayactr2k6

Awards
oh and i just had my second dose of N2B about 20 minutes ago, I'm already feeling an increase in body heat. this stuff works fast lol

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I second the cheat meal it helps keep you sane

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Dang man with all that muscle you have and the N2Burn.... getting lean shouldn't be too hard

rayactr2k6

rayactr2k6

Awards
ok so this morning i was the leanest ive been since i started this diet, despite the cheat meal. I guess it didnt hurt me cuz my muscles looked fuller, i weighed 219.8 (gained almost 2 lbs back), but my abs are still showing more than they were yesterday morning.

my goal at the start of this was to maintain mass and shed fat, so if i can keep up staying close to the same weight, yet looking leaner at the same time, then so far so good i guess!

im gonna take update pics tonight, since i wont be able to the next couple days. hopefully i wont get too full between now and tonight so the pics are good lol

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ya i feel a thousand times better today than yesterday. i think my body was just starving for fat and carbs lol
You have to feed those cravings every now and then. Helps you keep focused and it seems to replenish your body for the next week or so. Cheat meals are a good thing when not abused

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
ya i feel a thousand times better today than yesterday. i think my body was just starving for fat and carbs lol
getting those macro's in are important when you havent had them in a long time.

oh and late subbed

rayactr2k6

rayactr2k6

Awards
I was in such a hurry this morning I forgot to get my doses of SD. I remembered everything else except that. Does anyone know if its a big deal to miss two doses? Do I just take a double dose tonight when I get home? Sorry if its off-topic, but it is part of my cutting cycle.

BTW last night I weighed 226 but looked leaner than the other day when I weighed 217. Granted, that was at 10pm rather than in the morning after fasting while sleeping. I have been eating more, still mostly healthy, but trying to eat a whole lot to keep feeding my muscles. I think I jumped into my diet too extremely a week ago.

I went from fast food 3 times a day to none at all. So I'm allowing myself to eat that if my body feels low on fuel, but only if its before 6 pm. I figure if I ease into the transition, it should be a little easier on my body.

mathew34

Awards
sub man!! im going to follow your progression.. Keep it up!! Keep pushing until you succeed.. keep burning the fat!! LOL! :slaphappy:

rayactr2k6

rayactr2k6

Awards
Im gonna post my update pics tonight. I think the SD is kicking in, cuz I'm gaining weight but still getting leaner lol or at least thats how it looks in the mirror.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Count me in. Looking swoll man. Man once you cut or gonna look like an animal !

mathew34

Awards
Im gonna post my update pics tonight. I think the SD is kicking in, cuz I'm gaining weight but still getting leaner lol or at least thats how it looks in the mirror.
following........................ ;)

rayactr2k6

rayactr2k6

Awards
ya im trying not to lose too quickly. hopefully i wont hit a wall. the n2b is helping me burn the calories even when i do cheat, so thats workin for me at least lol

mathew34

Awards
wow.. that's great bro!! n2burn has a perfect for loosing a fats. even you are sitting you can feel the energy inside your body like hell. LOL!! :fing02:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ya im trying not to lose too quickly. hopefully i wont hit a wall. the n2b is helping me burn the calories even when i do cheat, so thats workin for me at least lol
That is a nice benefit! Great progress in here man!

rayactr2k6

rayactr2k6

Awards
ya im actually putting on size right now, but my abs are still popping more every day. iv been eating pretty heavy, just no sugar, so i havent had to starve myself to continue losing fat. the n2burn seems to be allowing me to eat a clean bulking diet, but still remain lean. i like that aspect alot if i dont hafta starve myself to get leaner. great product so far.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ya im actually putting on size right now, but my abs are still popping more every day. iv been eating pretty heavy, just no sugar, so i havent had to starve myself to continue losing fat. the n2burn seems to be allowing me to eat a clean bulking diet, but still remain lean. i like that aspect alot if i dont hafta starve myself to get leaner. great product so far.

That is awesome! Sounds like you are recomping quite weel and getting the best of both worlds! Very nice!

rayactr2k6

rayactr2k6

Awards
today ive been feeling very sluggish. even after my n2b with a venti coffee from starbucks. im thinking it may be liver stress from the SD. I usually get a little lethargic, but this is too much. I've had a couple of comments on my skin looking pale as well. I'm not sure what the problem is, I'm thinking maybe its BP. I don't see any reason the N2b would make me feel this way.

It could be that its a combination effect between the SD and the N2B. My last two cycles were bulking cycles, so my body was taking in 5000 calories a day. Now my diet has been more controlled, and im taking a fat burner as well, so maybe my body isn't getting something it should be getting

mathew34

Awards
that's awesome my bro!! congrats!! :thumbsup:

rayactr2k6

rayactr2k6

Awards
thats week 2. the pics dont really do it justice, im still getting leaner, i guess that the camera really does add weight lol

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thats week 2. the pics dont really do it justice, im still getting leaner, i guess that the camera really does add weight lol
Nice work bro. Lighting is everything with pics, and you can change things so much just by where you stand. Anytime there is light behind you it will wash out definition too.