I Need2BuildMuscle With Transaderm

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. It can take a few weeks to slowly build up a tolerance, but try about 2.5 grams to start and even that should have a decent effect.

And I'm just saying one can eat a whole large pizza with some beers and take 40 mgs of vanadium and not gain any fat. Na-rala is good, but it won't do that. Airline pilots with type 2 diabetes have to keep there BS low to qualify for flying commercial jets and they aren't legally allowed insulin, so they use vanadium when their BS is getting out of hand.

2. The NA-R-ALA will do a lot for you man. It is one of the active ingredients in Need2slin which I use regularly. Helps a lot on high Carb meals and cheat days.
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
    •   

3. Yea I use na-rala 2x daily on workout days. It's great preworkout for me as I cab get more energy from the higher glycogen levels in my cells. I also like it for dinner because I usually have more carbs then too. I've probably used every ingredient out there for nutrient repartitioning and I'd say na-rala is the best for me at least and it's a good antioxidant too

4. Quote Originally Posted by holmes215 View Post
    Yea I use na-rala 2x daily on workout days. It's great preworkout for me as I cab get more energy from the higher glycogen levels in my cells. I also like it for dinner because I usually have more carbs then too. I've probably used every ingredient out there for nutrient repartitioning and I'd say na-rala is the best for me at least and it's a good antioxidant too
    Isn't it expensive though?

5. I bought it during memorial day when NP had a sale. It was like 25 for 130 or so servings so not too bad
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by holmes215
    I bought it during memorial day when NP had a sale. It was like 25 for 130 or so servings so not too bad
    That's not bad at all. Pretty good price really
    Recoverbro Elite

7. Day 21
    Back lifts

Pull ups at body weight triset with side crunches and standing russian twists
    23 1/2, 13, 12, 10

DB bent over rows triset with side crunches and wall sits
    75's x12
    85x12
    90x10
    100x10 downset with 80's then 60's.

Cable rows with back extensions and side planks

4 sets till failure with increasing weights, not sure actual weight though. I struggled a little more than usual because I did all of my pull up sets until failure, so I was shot at this point.

1 arm bent over BB Row
    Bar+25 till failure
    Bar+50 till failure
    Bar+75 till failure, 2 forced reps then downset with 50 and 25.
    The biggest issue with this was my lower back was sore and tired more so than my lats.

Day 22
    DB Bench Press
    60'sx12
    80'sx12
    100'sx10
    110x8 then downset with 70's and 50's.
    110x6 then downset in same way.

BB Military Press
    warm up of 45x15
    95x12
    105x10
    115x8

My shoulder's were starting to give a little bit and crack with this, partially due to weakness of the synovial capsule. I usually get this during anabolic cycles and sometimes during AI's too where my joints like to pop alot. Either way I continued with partial rep presses to work on my delt involvement where I am weakest.

Incline Smith machine press
    165x10
    175x10
    185x11
    185x9

Worked partial rep movements after failure on this to get my shoulders more involved.

Fly Machine
    150x12
    170x12
    190x10
    190x8 a couple of forced reps at the end and I was done.

Im glad on my back day I was able to set a PR for pull ups because I usually am stuck at around 21-22, but I did kill myself with that and couldn't do much for the rest of the exercise. Either way tomorrow is arms, and I am looking forward to some tricep work

8. nice bent over rows! drop set on top the 100s. Nice work man!
    RecoverBro ELITE

9. Thanks man I really enjoy back days. I don't do the bent over row with DB's that often but I may start again since I got a good workout from it

10. Overall I am noticing good lean mass gains with a slight increase in weight, 4.5 lbs so far. I have noticed it's very easy to raise my heart rate during cardio which can be advantageous. Headaches are also going down slightly with taurine addition. I will update my actual training when I make it to a computer.

11. Quote Originally Posted by holmes215
    Overall I am noticing good lean mass gains with a slight increase in weight, 4.5 lbs so far. I have noticed it's very easy to raise my heart rate during cardio which can be advantageous. Headaches are also going down slightly with taurine addition. I will update my actual training when I make it to a computer.
    4.5 lbs is nice bro! I'm sure some of that is water, but a very solid gain on Transaderm nonetheless
    Recoverbro Elite

12. yea its a small portion of water/fat but I have noticeable muscle gain too in my arms, back and abdominal area

13. Day 23

Arms

BB Bicep Curl
    4x12 highest set at 95 lbs but only got 8 reps without cheating

Skull Crushers
    20 reps, 18, 16, 14, 14 reps at 65 lbs

preacher curls
    4x12 highest at 60 lbs

Triceps bar pushdown
    16, 14, 10, 8

EZ Bar Curl
    4x12 slow reps, 4 secs up and down

Day 24

Back

Close grip weighted pull ups
    BWx15
    BW+25x12
    BW+40x10
    BW+45x10

Close grip machine row
    150x12
    170x12
    180x10
    190x9

Neutral grip pull downs super sets with Cable Rows
    Each 12 reps per set for 4 sets, my highest pulldown set was 180 lbs.

I did some trisets with these with ab exercises and other muscle groups to keep my heart rate up, but I don't recall what they were now. My diet has been rather similar over the cycle so far, about 250-300 gms protein, 120-140 gms of fat, and about 200-220 gms of carbs, with some variations. I do need to cut my fats a little bit, I have started using lower fat milk and eating more Greek Yogurt while cutting down on the Natty Peanut Butter

14. Nice arm workout, i'm going to hit those in a few mins

15. great workout man! Non-fat Greek yogurt is your friend. I've been eating 5 oz of it on every workout day.
    Recoverbro Elite

16. Yea I plow through Greek yogurt I average like 10 oz a day at least because I can get the big bucket for cheap

17. Day 25

Chest

BB Bench Press
    135x12
    185x12
    225x10
    245x9
    255x7 downset

Smith BB Incline Press Supersets with Standing Rows
    135x12 65x12
    155x12 85x10
    185x10 95x10
    205x10 115x9
    225x9 downset 105x10 downset

Machine Fly

150x12
    170x12
    190x10
    210x9 with forced reps

Day 26
    Arms

Quadset of Seated Biceps curl, Skullcrushers, seated preachers curl, and close grip bench
    Biceps curl and skull curshers at 75 lbs for 9 sets of 10-12 reps
    Preachers at 55 lbs and close grip bench at 135 lbs.
    This was a 10x10 but I only could finish 9 sets because the gym became packed with old people.

I then did high rep slow curls with 10 lb weights directly after and did 4 sets of tate press with 30's.

I have noticed tightening of skin over the past week and a half and my arms have gained 2.5 inches during the cycle. The only main negative is the spike in BP and some occassional chest pain after cardio.
  18. Jahcuree

Quote Originally Posted by holmes215 View Post

I have noticed tightening of skin over the past week and a half and my arms have gained 2.5 inches during the cycle. The only main negative is the spike in BP and some occassional chest pain after cardio.
    Your serious? 26 days and 2.5 inches gained in arms? this must be a typo right...

19. I will say that 2.5 inches on arm growth is very hard to believe unless you gained about 20-25 lbs. Any growth is good though. If you got a quarter inch that would be very impressive itself
    Recoverbro Elite

20. My fault I was typing on my iPhone it should have been 1.25 the decimal was moved for some reason or other sorry for the misinformation

21. Sorry about the mistype. No more Iphone typing for me on here.

Day 27 rest

Day 28
    Back

I did a hypertrophy style training and will continue this for the next 4-6 weeks for my back.

I coupled BW pull ups and cable rows in my first grouping and my second was widegrip pulldowns and close grip pulldowns

These were 10x10's with 60-80 second break between sets.

On pull ups I was able to complete the first 8 sets and my last set I only got 6 full range pull ups completed. I had to use assistance to complete my last few.

Close grip pulldowns and Wide grip pulldowns are both at 160 lbs.

I also worked lower back with extensions and physical therapy exercises today.

Overall I am making great progress with lean mass gain and an starting to lose some bodyfat now with the mass gain. I will be running a 6 week total cycle so I have about 1 more week at full doseage and my last week I will taper off. My joint pain has also gone as a whole, but chest pain remains with cardio a little bit. Once again sorry for the typo earlier.
  22. Jahcuree

Quote Originally Posted by holmes215 View Post

Overall I am making great progress with lean mass gain and an starting to lose some bodyfat now with the mass gain. I will be running a 6 week total cycle so I have about 1 more week at full doseage and my last week I will taper off. My joint pain has also gone as a whole, but chest pain remains with cardio a little bit. Once again sorry for the typo earlier.
    No worries about the typo man. But seriously, 1.25inches gained on each arm?? Thats still insane! got pics?

23. I don't have any precycle of just my arms but they are up from 13.75 to 15.00 inches. I will post post cycle pics in about 2 weeks. I never really worked arms before by themselves but I have been training hyperteophy and some heavy weight days on just arms.

24. Quote Originally Posted by holmes215
    I don't have any precycle of just my arms but they are up from 13.75 to 15.00 inches. I will post post cycle pics in about 2 weeks. I never really worked arms before by themselves but I have been training hyperteophy and some heavy weight days on just arms.
    That is incredible progress on the guns!
    Recoverbro Elite

25. Quote Originally Posted by holmes215 View Post
    I don't have any precycle of just my arms but they are up from 13.75 to 15.00 inches. I will post post cycle pics in about 2 weeks. I never really worked arms before by themselves but I have been training hyperteophy and some heavy weight days on just arms.
    That's awesome man!!! Great work!

26. Thanks you, I used to train for baseball before so I never could hit my biceps really because my elbow always felt like it would fall off.

Day 29
    Chest and shoulder hypertrophy

I tried to get through a BB Bench then straight into an incline DB press and it didn't exactly go smoothly. I usually get a 1-2 minute rest between each set of single exercises and this kicked my a**.

I tried a 10x10 with 1 minute rest after completing both exercises
    BB Bench started at 185 lbs
    Incline 55 lbs DB's

I was able to complete the first four sets, but on the BB bench I also got through the 5th. I could only do 8 on the incline. From there on I could not complete the sets and on the BB bench I had to drop to 165 then 155.

After finishing through the rest of the sets i did upright rows with low rest at 85 lbs. 5x10. I coupled this with pushups until failure, which was about 5 a set.

Day 30
    Arm Hypertrophy

Circuit of Seated EZ Bar Biceps Curl, Skullcrushers, preacher curls, and close grip bench
    10x10

Biceps curl and skull crushers at 75 lbs
    close grip bench 115 lbs
    preacher curl 55 lbs.

I completed all 10 sets of close grip, skull crushers and preachers curl successfully.

I had to drop to 65 lbs to complete biceps curl. I really emphasized full extension and stretch with this, and I had such a crazy pump I could barely lift my arms up at the end.

27. very nice log

28. Nice workout!
    Recoverbro Elite

29. Thanks, I've gotten away from ab work a little bit and am focusing on the main body parts more now with the winter coming. It's also partially due to having slightly less energy without a preworkout. I still keep it very intense just with a little less ab work and more to exhaust my main muscles

30. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Novedex XT is actually pretty effective at lowering estrogen....unfortunately its also pretty good at lowering libido too. I didn't want anything to do with my wife while on that stuff. If you already have it, then you could use it, but if you have to purchase something just go with Erase or Formastanozol
    RickRock, I'm looking for your opinion on this. I just picked up a bottle of Transaderm. It's the first time I've taken any T-Booster other than 1.5 bottles of T-Force. I was somewhat happy with T-Force, but from what I have read, the Transaderm should have a considerably stronger effect. I'm 38 years old and have never had to do any PCT before. If I stick to the recommended dosage, do you feel I will need to take an AI? If so, do you recommend taking the AI during the same period as the Transaderm, or after the transaderm? Thanks for helping a new guy out.
  •