I Need2BuildMuscle With Transaderm - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

I Need2BuildMuscle With Transaderm

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Sorry about the mistype. No more Iphone typing for me on here.

Day 27 rest

Day 28
    Back

I did a hypertrophy style training and will continue this for the next 4-6 weeks for my back.

I coupled BW pull ups and cable rows in my first grouping and my second was widegrip pulldowns and close grip pulldowns

These were 10x10's with 60-80 second break between sets.

On pull ups I was able to complete the first 8 sets and my last set I only got 6 full range pull ups completed. I had to use assistance to complete my last few.

Close grip pulldowns and Wide grip pulldowns are both at 160 lbs.

I also worked lower back with extensions and physical therapy exercises today.

Overall I am making great progress with lean mass gain and an starting to lose some bodyfat now with the mass gain. I will be running a 6 week total cycle so I have about 1 more week at full doseage and my last week I will taper off. My joint pain has also gone as a whole, but chest pain remains with cardio a little bit. Once again sorry for the typo earlier.

2. Jahcuree

Quote Originally Posted by holmes215 View Post

Overall I am making great progress with lean mass gain and an starting to lose some bodyfat now with the mass gain. I will be running a 6 week total cycle so I have about 1 more week at full doseage and my last week I will taper off. My joint pain has also gone as a whole, but chest pain remains with cardio a little bit. Once again sorry for the typo earlier.
    No worries about the typo man. But seriously, 1.25inches gained on each arm?? Thats still insane! got pics?
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

I don't have any precycle of just my arms but they are up from 13.75 to 15.00 inches. I will post post cycle pics in about 2 weeks. I never really worked arms before by themselves but I have been training hyperteophy and some heavy weight days on just arms.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by holmes215
    I don't have any precycle of just my arms but they are up from 13.75 to 15.00 inches. I will post post cycle pics in about 2 weeks. I never really worked arms before by themselves but I have been training hyperteophy and some heavy weight days on just arms.
    That is incredible progress on the guns!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

That's awesome man!!! Great work!
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Thanks you, I used to train for baseball before so I never could hit my biceps really because my elbow always felt like it would fall off.

Day 29
    Chest and shoulder hypertrophy

I tried to get through a BB Bench then straight into an incline DB press and it didn't exactly go smoothly. I usually get a 1-2 minute rest between each set of single exercises and this kicked my a**.

I tried a 10x10 with 1 minute rest after completing both exercises
    BB Bench started at 185 lbs
    Incline 55 lbs DB's

I was able to complete the first four sets, but on the BB bench I also got through the 5th. I could only do 8 on the incline. From there on I could not complete the sets and on the BB bench I had to drop to 165 then 155.

After finishing through the rest of the sets i did upright rows with low rest at 85 lbs. 5x10. I coupled this with pushups until failure, which was about 5 a set.

Day 30
    Arm Hypertrophy

Circuit of Seated EZ Bar Biceps Curl, Skullcrushers, preacher curls, and close grip bench
    10x10

Biceps curl and skull crushers at 75 lbs
    close grip bench 115 lbs
    preacher curl 55 lbs.

I completed all 10 sets of close grip, skull crushers and preachers curl successfully.

I had to drop to 65 lbs to complete biceps curl. I really emphasized full extension and stretch with this, and I had such a crazy pump I could barely lift my arms up at the end.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.

very nice log
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice workout!
    Recoverbro Elite
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Thanks, I've gotten away from ab work a little bit and am focusing on the main body parts more now with the winter coming. It's also partially due to having slightly less energy without a preworkout. I still keep it very intense just with a little less ab work and more to exhaust my main muscles
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Novedex XT is actually pretty effective at lowering estrogen....unfortunately its also pretty good at lowering libido too. I didn't want anything to do with my wife while on that stuff. If you already have it, then you could use it, but if you have to purchase something just go with Erase or Formastanozol
    RickRock, I'm looking for your opinion on this. I just picked up a bottle of Transaderm. It's the first time I've taken any T-Booster other than 1.5 bottles of T-Force. I was somewhat happy with T-Force, but from what I have read, the Transaderm should have a considerably stronger effect. I'm 38 years old and have never had to do any PCT before. If I stick to the recommended dosage, do you feel I will need to take an AI? If so, do you recommend taking the AI during the same period as the Transaderm, or after the transaderm? Thanks for helping a new guy out.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bigsowndz View Post
    RickRock, I'm looking for your opinion on this. I just picked up a bottle of Transaderm. It's the first time I've taken any T-Booster other than 1.5 bottles of T-Force. I was somewhat happy with T-Force, but from what I have read, the Transaderm should have a considerably stronger effect. I'm 38 years old and have never had to do any PCT before. If I stick to the recommended dosage, do you feel I will need to take an AI? If so, do you recommend taking the AI during the same period as the Transaderm, or after the transaderm? Thanks for helping a new guy out.

Well first of all. just to clear confusion, Transaderm is not a test booster. It is topical DHEA that converts to other hormones like test and estrogen. because of this, if you are going to use an AI you would want to run it with the Transaderm. An AI may not be comepletely necessary at recommended dosage, but a lot of people will use one to keep the bloat and water retention down. Remember that a light PCT of a test booster is recommended after a run on Transaderm also..
    Recoverbro Elite
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.

^^^^^^^ Like him^^^^^^^^^^^ I would pick some Forma FORMA-STANZO it has 60 servings and it is in stock but will go fast like the Trans.... I pick up few bottles.. Good luck train hard and take no SHI###
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Day 31

Leg and ab bodyweight day

Because of my bad back, I only will be doing legs as stated before at body weight, so I will be doing high rep and explosion type stuff.

Single elevated leg squats for explosion triset with 6 inches and supermans
    5x15 exploding as high as possible off the ground with front of body.

Wall sits coupled with crunches and hamstring curls
    4xuntil failure

jumping lunges coupled with crunches and rehab back work
    2x20

Day 32
    Back volume training

Pull ups and cable row supersets
    10x10
    Last couple sets I struggled to finish my last one or 2 pull ups and required some assistance.

close grip pull down then calf raises
    4x10 1 minute rest, last set at 170

Upper ab work: Did planks, crunch machine, and decline sit ups.

The pump I have been getting with this volume training has been insane!! I have had issues raising my arms after training because they fee so swollen up. I am coming to the end of my full dosing days however, and will be slowly tapering down my dosage at day 35
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.

Thanks

Thanks for the info - Appreciate it!
  15. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

very nice log-repped for sticking with it.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Thanks I have about 12 days left until my pct of erase and formula x. I will log that too as it is as important as the cycle
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Thanks I have about 12 days left until my pct of erase and formula x. I will log that too as it is as important as the cycle

Good to hear! will continue to follow
    Recoverbro Elite
  18. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

absolutely....and if you have the cash, endosurge would go great with erase/formula x-the divanill is top notch and the blend of macuna is right at the top of best i have tried.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Day 33
    Chest/Shoulders Volume Training

Incline DB Press SS with Cumbell BP
    10x10 at 65 lbs each with no rest between each exercise and 1 minute after each set
    last 2 sets had to go down to 60 lbs because I was shot.

I also finished up with bar pressdowns
    5x12

Day 34 Rest

I will weigh myself tomorrow to see what I am up to now. I had some non-clean meals on day 34 because I was at a family event and there was nothing healthy to eat, but it will help me bulk. I will definitely look into Maca, I have some Blue up but its the stim version and I had stomach issues with it before so I may throw it in towards the end of my PCT.
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    absolutely....and if you have the cash, endosurge would go great with erase/formula x-the divanill is top notch and the blend of macuna is right at the top of best i have tried.
    EndoSurge is great man. And I think since suppression shouldnt be THAT much of an issue and you arent using a SERM the divanil will be amazing. You will definitely hold on to your gains and make even more
    RecoverBro ELITE
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

Awesome man, keep up the good work. You are killin it.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Thanks I'm loving this now that I can really feel the effects. For my taper down week I was thinking of starting my DAA, erase and divanil. I was thinking as I start to taper down to about 2-3 pumps a day start with all 3 and dose erase at 1-2 caps a day, divanil at 800 mg a day and use DAA in a 12 on 12 off style
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Thanks I'm loving this now that I can really feel the effects. For my taper down week I was thinking of starting my DAA, erase and divanil. I was thinking as I start to taper down to about 2-3 pumps a day start with all 3 and dose erase at 1-2 caps a day, divanil at 800 mg a day and use DAA in a 12 on 12 off style
    That's a nice stack! Very nice!
    Recoverbro Elite
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Thanks, looking to keep these gains and keep the cortisol down so I can keep the awesome pump when I'm done the cycle. Do you suggest any specific taper off for 7 days?
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Day 35
    Rest

Day 36
    Back

Pull up and cable row volume training
    10x10
    I dosed my Transaderm down to 4 pumps today and am waiting for my PCT goods to come in the mail. Hopefully will get them tomorrow so I can start them when I hit a dose around 2-3 pumps a day.

close grip pulldowns
    7x10

weighted crunch machine
    6x12 highest at 170 lbs

Also knocked out some calf raises and other small muscle group exercises at the end.
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

That sounds good to me!
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Thanks, looking to keep these gains and keep the cortisol down so I can keep the awesome pump when I'm done the cycle. Do you suggest any specific taper off for 7 days?
    There's nothing set in stone anywhere. Just drop it a pump or two initially and drop down from there
    Recoverbro Elite
  28. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Day 37
    Chest

DB Bench Press coupled with 6 inches
    10x10 with 75 lbs DB's

Incline DB Press coupled with shrugs
    10x10 with 55 lb DB's

Power Shrugs
    5x10
    Farmers Carry's
    4 sets until failure at 80 lb's each hand

Hanging Leg Raise 4 sets until failure

Day 38
    Arms

Quadset of seated biceps curl, skullcrushers, preachers curl, and close grip bench press
    10x10 at 75 lbs, 75 lbs, 65 lbs, and 135 lbs

couldnt finish last 2 sets of preachers, had to do until failure then finish sets after a few seconds.

At day 38, down to 3 pumps now, and will be starting my Erase, and DAA tomorrow. Will start my Divanil when at day 45
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

That erase will help you dry out a lot bro. DAA and erase should be a nice combo
    Recoverbro Elite
  30. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Day 39
    Rest

Day 40
    Back, down to 2 pumps of Transaderm

Close grip pull ups with back extensions
    10x10 at bodyweight
    couldn't finish last rep or two on last 3 sets. I noticed I havent had quite as good of a pump since dropping my dose about 4-5 days ago. This was expected and as the Erase and DAA kicks in it will come back.

1 arm BB row + lat pulldown
    10x10 at 50+bar + 150 lbs 10 reps a set and 8 sets

Cable Row and RDL's
    6 sets of 10 reps and on RDL 12-15 reps a set

Overall I had some great gains in mass with this cycle. I will have pictures in a few days after I can get my camera ready and find some batteries. I will be logging my erase, DAA, and Divanil log in a few days.My final review will be coming in a few days too!!
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Very nice bro! Looking forward to the pics (no homo)
    Recoverbro Elite
  32. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Just finished up days 41 and 42 and from what I have noticed from dropping my dosage is that I am sore as heck. I have had a small drop off in endurance and energy, but I expect that to go back to normal once the DAA and Divanil build up in my system. I will have my final review and hopefully some pics early this coming week. I would have them tomorrow but I have a very busy week.
  33. Jahcuree

Just finished up days 41 and 42 and from what I have noticed from dropping my dosage is that I am sore as heck. I have had a small drop off in endurance and energy, but I expect that to go back to normal once the DAA and Divanil build up in my system. I will have my final review and hopefully some pics early this coming week. I would have them tomorrow but I have a very busy week.
    Nice brothaaa, in for the pics! (homo, i mean no homo)
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Looking forward to that final review as well
    Recoverbro Elite
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

Waiting for that final review!
  36. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

37. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

sorry for the bad lighting I will try to get some more soon, Review coming soon too, I have been busy with job interviews, so havent had a ton of time
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Looking lean and mean bro. Nice job!
    Recoverbro Elite
  39. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

I definitely look better than the pics show so I will get some more up soon and have the review soon
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

Still man nice work!