Tiny is on FIRE with AppNut's LIT-UP/DRIVE! (Sponsored)

Page 13 of 13 First ... 111213

1. It's really good to see my posing is getting better and better. I feel like having any type of physique is worthless if you don't know how to present it.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

2. Mean pics bro. Getting huge!
    RecoverBro ELITE
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Mean pics bro. Getting huge!
    Thanks man! Getting more compliments it's making me feel good and wanting to train even harder
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

4. where r these pics?

5. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz
    where r these pics?
    First page, second post.
    RecoverBro ELITE

6. Chest is def bigger and back looks great. You had a good run bro awesome work.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

7. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Chest is def bigger and back looks great. You had a good run bro awesome work.
    Thanks!

8. when u startin the glycobol log? link?

9. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy

Thanks!
    Np bro let me know when the new log is up.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
  10. I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 521
    Last Post: 09-29-2011, 12:25 AM
  2. what to stack with drive besides other appnut products
    By sanchezgreg18 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 07-18-2009, 12:26 PM