Tiny is on FIRE with AppNut's LIT-UP/DRIVE! (Sponsored)

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
First off HUGEEE thanks to AppNut, FW Friedel and WhatsaRoid? for this logging opportunity!

>>>Applied Nutriceuticals<<<

- Peach Tea Lit-Up -Dosage @ 2 Scoops Pre-Workout

Lit UP is a completely unique ultra-concentrated pre-workout powder that delivers the perfect amount of energy, focus and pump without the strung out feeling and loss of appetite that result from competitor’s products.
Lit-Up contains a full clinical dose of D-Aspartic Acid, which is clinically proven to trigger dramatic increases in testosterone levels. That results in better neuromuscular strength, mind-muscle connection enhancement and increased libido.
It’s 100% natural stimulant profile promotes clean, crisp energy for your workout without shutting down your hunger afterwards. This is a HUGE advantage over other pre-workout products, which wire you up and leave your stomach in knots. It also has a pronounced mood enhancing effect that puts you in the “zone” for maximum intensity workouts without over-stimulation of your central nervous system.
Lit-Up employs lab-proven ingredients to utilize the synergism of the Hydrogen Sulfide and Nitric Oxide pathways, allowing for a huge increase in nutrient flow to target muscle tissue.
The taste is AMAZING! Try both flavors; Cherry Citrus and Peach Tea!
You can train like you’re on speed and get nowhere, or you can train hard, train smart and grow like a weed. The bottom line is if you want a crazy strong stimulant with nothing else to offer, go with the other guys. If you want to actually get the best workout possible and achieve maximum gains, look no further…get LIT UP!

-DRIVE-Dosage @ 4 Caps Pre-Workout/3 Caps 1hr Post Workout

Drive is the most versatile performance-enhancing sport supplement available. In fact, it does so much, it’s impossible to categorize in one, or even two or three product categories. Originally conceived to be a stimulant-free pre-workout, it “grew legs” during the development phase and became so much more. Drive creates an extremely anabolic environment through a variety of different bio-chemical mechanisms, including cGMP and cAMP synergism, increased thyroid activity and SHBG inhibition, and promotion of luteninizing hormone activity, just to name a few.

Increases muscle strength & speed for optimal athletic performance
Boosts both muscular and cardiovascular endurance
Promotes dense, permanent lean muscle growth
Dramatically improves recovery time
Enhances sexual performance and desire
Stimulates motivation and Improves mood
A potent anti-catabolic that helps preserve lean muscle while dieting
Promotes healthy fat metabolism
Great for Male and Female hardcore athletes
Stimulant-free
Whether you want to pack on an inch of girth to your arms or shave a second off your best time, Drive delivers the goods. No other product does so much for so many.

- Diet -

My diet will consist of anywhere from 3,500-4,000 calories. I play to eat higher carbs and around 250+ grams of protein. If my hunger increases these numbers may change too. I like to eat turkey burger a lot along with eggs and various other lean foods.

- Training -

I try to keep most of my sessions short now and intense, i try to challenge myself every workout to make my body grow. Rep ranges vary from 4-20+ reps and sets are usually 1 all out working set with heavier weight and either a couple more lighter working sets with drops included. I also incorporate fascia stretching to help improve my growth.

:Layout:
Day 1: Chest/Shoulders/Triceps
Day 2: Off
Day 3: Legs
Day 4: Off
Day 5: Back/Biceps
Day 6: Off
Repeat

- Goals -

Goals are to recomp a little bit and gain some lean mass/strength. I have lost fat at 5k+ calories so this should be really effective for recomp. It'd be awesome to see abs and be bigger at the end of this run!

- Stat's -

Height: 6' 4"
Weight: 231.5Lbs

- Pic's -

a..jpg

d.JPG

b.JPG

c.JPG

e.JPG

f.JPG

LOG STARTS 9/28/11!

ADMIN, I'm not sure how this was posted in just the supplement section, i swear i went to Reviews/Logs before i clicked post new thread. If you could move it there i'd greatly appreciate it and sorry for the inconvenience!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Reserved for Final Review & Pic's!

Pic's update 10/19/11 - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/183675-tiny-fire-appnuts-14.html#post3051777

Final Review on AppNut Lit-Up/DRIVE stack!

Aggression
- I noticed a definite increase in aggression around the 2nd week in, sometimes it got a little too much but it's more of people being stupid which annoyed me. It helped me alot in the gym but i quickly would feel excited upon completion of a PR set.

Alpha Male - Huge increase in this, my confidence definitely has reached a new high and has helped me tackle bigger challenges not only in the gym but outside of it.

Libido - Noticeable increase nothing too drastic but definitely higher than average.

Strength - Well i was setting PR's every single workout so i guess the workouts speak for themselves on this, I definitely found my weights feeling lighter every week which i'm extremely happy with.

Appetite - Appetite soared around 2 weeks in and i fed the machine 6-7k calories and i exploded in about 2 weeks putting on around 10lbs that have been kept till this day.

Composition and Mass - Well to begin i started at 231Lbs and am now sitting around 240-246Lbs with minimum fat gain. I've had a lot of people tell me my chest/shoulders/arms look alot bigger and it made me feel real good. I'm even on par gains wise right now with a friend that is ON cycle. Goes to show you it isn't about what you take but HOW you utilize it. I also got a compliment from a HUGE guy at my gym that i pretty much lookup to and he told me my posing was awesome which seriously made me feel confident as hell. I love the positive environment at my gym.

Sides - I didn't experience any negative side effects on this stack and i loved it.

Beginning Weight was 231Lbs, Now 240-246Lbs

I have some problems with uploading pics right now but i swear to you all i have them on my camera and i'll have them up by Saturday! This has been an amazing log and AppNut has 2 great products that i'm gonna try and get in my store now and share the results. Once again thanks to all the awesome people at AppNut for this log stack opportunity!

Attachments

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in!!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
I'm still alive bro! In for the ride!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed. from reading your workout routine and your goals, i really think DC training would benefit you big time.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
are you planning to take Lit Up on OFF days as well or only on training days

steppinRazor

Awards
Niiice! in on the first page too..this log about to BLOW UP!! haha dude lit up is the shiz..very interested in Drive...no doubt youre the guy to put it to the test

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
subbed. from reading your workout routine and your goals, i really think DC training would benefit you big time.
Seriously considering it!

are you planning to take Lit Up on OFF days as well or only on training days
Well i was planning on taking it just on training days considering i'm gonna try and make the tub last almost a month.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Niiice! in on the first page too..this log about to BLOW UP!! haha dude lit up is the shiz..very interested in Drive...no doubt youre the guy to put it to the test
Hopefully i will too :D

I'm definitely gonna give it 200% Training Chest/Shoulders/Tri's/Calves/Forearms tomorrow!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i would buy bulk DAA and take it on your OFF days if you arent going to take Lit Up every day. you will see the benefits of DAA more.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i would buy bulk DAA and take it on your OFF days if you arent going to take Lit Up every day. you will see the benefits of DAA more.
Agreed

BigKoolWhip

BigKoolWhip

Awards
I have tried every single AppNut product except Omega Essentials. My favorites are Free Test, IGF 2, Bio Mend, and Lit Up. That being said, Drive did nothing for me. I took 2 large bottles back to back and didnt notice anything. AppNut has a great line, but for the price of Drive, its totally not worth it. I expect to see a great review for Lit up, and a sub par for Drive.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
I'll pick some up at my gym either tomorrow or order from nutraplanet then. I want to get the full effect of DAA! Thanks for the recommendation.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no prob. have you ever taken DAA before? are you prone to estro sides?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have tried every single AppNut product except Omega Essentials. My favorites are Free Test, IGF 2, Bio Mend, and Lit Up. That being said, Drive did nothing for me. I took 2 large bottles back to back and didnt notice anything. AppNut has a great line, but for the price of Drive, its totally not worth it. I expect to see a great review for Lit up, and a sub par for Drive.
Did you do much endurance type training when you used Drive?

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
no prob. have you ever taken DAA before? are you prone to estro sides?
Nope never taken it before, i did just get done with a bottle of TestoPro but i didn't have really any side effects. I'm wondering if DAA will have more of an impact or not.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nope never taken it before, i did just get done with a bottle of TestoPro but i didn't have really any side effects. I'm wondering if DAA will have more of an impact or not.
Doubt you will have any sides, usual sides being prolactin build up. Just make sure you vit b levels are maxed out. p5p is good for that. But the dose is kinda high... I woudlnt worry about it unless you get sides. then post up on your thread and Im sure MANY ppl can give you advise bro.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Doubt you will have any sides, usual sides being prolactin build up. Just make sure you vit b levels are maxed out. p5p is good for that. But the dose is kinda high... I woudlnt worry about it unless you get sides. then post up on your thread and Im sure MANY ppl can give you advise bro.
Yeah definitely, one of the main reasons i like this forum a lot more than others. Just ordered some Bulk DAA from nutraplanet, should be here by the end of the week paid for express shipping.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Excellent suggestion bro. Bulk is dirty cheap too!

steppinRazor

Awards
NP is digusting fast..the DAA isn't bad either..makes an awesome whisky sour ;)

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Morning weight for day 1 is 231.3Lbs (-.3Lbs) Yesterday i took a break from the diet, didn't eat anywhere near as much as usual but today will be on track.

About to take first dose of DRIVE!

Lit-Up tastes great but if you go for 2 scoops i recommend adding another 8 oz of water as the flavor really intensifies. Then you're good to go!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i completely agree. the suggested amount of water to mix with Lit Up is more geared towards one scoop i think.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
also, try peach tea lit up with lemonade. its soooooo freakin good

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
also, try peach tea lit up with lemonade. its soooooo freakin good
:D this^^^ it tastes awesome. And I know I might get flamed for this but a little bit of sprite with the cherry one is awesomeness too.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
So i just got back from training and i'm not sure if it was the Drive or Lit-Up but i had this really "powerful" feeling today, got PR's on Reverse grip incline BP, chest dips and smith overhead press. Utilized rest-pause and it KILLED me but i got more reps with heavier weights which is definitely awesome. I've never felt so thrashed after a workout like this, session was 1hour 15min so i'm happy with that. After the first 2 exercises i was sooo tired. I think i'm going to start doing the actual DC routine. Only real difference is that i train every other day and DC calls for 3x a week but you hit muscle groups every 4-6 days. I currently hit them every 6 days so who knows those 2 days but shorter sessions could be better. Will try it next week! Posting workout soon!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
exactly. Ive created my own slogan for this since peach tea lit up came out. "Tea it Up with Lit Up" dont hate haha

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you will LOVE DC. give it a few weeks then go back to your normal routine and you will see your strength gains have flown up!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed...really lookin forward to seein how drive works for u

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
you will LOVE DC. give it a few weeks then go back to your normal routine and you will see your strength gains have flown up!
I really like the layout of it, I will start next week on Monday!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
subbed...really lookin forward to seein how drive works for u
Thanks for joining in man, i'm not sure if it was the DAA in Lit-Up or Drive but i had this weird extremely confident feeling going into training today.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Definitely starting to see change from shorter more intense sessions, my hunger is starting to come back which is definitely a good thing. My upper chest is starting to pop out more too, when i hit a most muscular pose it's a ton thicker then it used to be. Even now right after the workout i have no pump but my chest feels soo much bigger like when i try to bounce my pec's it's a lot more pronounced. DC should be extremely effective for me, 5 exercises should take 40 minutes with 1 working set at each. I'm actually starting to get excited, i gained 13lbs last month but i believe in a sense i "burned" myself out because my appetite disappeared around week 3 and gains stopped but ironically when that happened i started shortening my sessions and making them more intense and 2 weeks later (now) i'm starting to feel the way i did when i hopped up 5-10Lbs. This is going to be an epic log! :firedevil:

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DC should treat you well ;)

Also, I should look into drive as it seems to be a bit different than what j initially thought it was. Gonna do some research. :)

Good luck on the log!!
I'll be watching closely

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just joined in your log TG..

Glad to get in during the begining.. everytime I catch wind of a log it is always already like 20 pages in and I lack the attention span to try and catch up..lol

I been semi following some of you Lean Gains loggers when I have the time but hopefully I will be more involved in yours since I am in so early ;)

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lit up is some sweet stuff, this is gona be a mean lil stack for you. Get it done bro! this should motivate me to get a tub for good ole times sake :)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lit up is some sweet stuff, this is gona be a mean lil stack for you. Get it done bro! this should motivate me to get a tub for good ole times sake :)
Would 40% off help motoviate you even more? ;)

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would 40% off help motoviate you even more? ;)
haha yeah I think it just might... oh and I was going to be unemployed as of sunday, because I work a seasonal job. But I am getting hired at my local gym now starting next week! hahaha. more money means more supps. plus free membership, yeah buddy.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha yeah I think it just might... oh and I was going to be unemployed as of sunday, because I work a seasonal job. But I am getting hired at my local gym now starting next week! hahaha. more money means more supps. plus free membership, yeah buddy.
Congratz man!!
You and tiny working at a gym... I'm jealous! Closest thing to that I have is I sometimes teach PE. Well join in on the class...

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just shoot me a PM if you are interested and congrats on the new job!

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys, I basically will just check people in and chill, I guess. The guy I'm replacing is working full time in the city now teaching a class or something at a bigger gym, so I get his spot. Its part time which is exactly what I wanted, and its 30 seconds from my house so. Its great.

I will hit you up Josh, I need something with a little more focus and less harsh on the stims compared to what I am currently using. I like making PWO ****tails :)

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
I love DRIVE, its been one of my every day favorites for years. the endurance and fat loss I get on it is awesome. On days where i dont need to get stimmed out it's always there waiting for me to be stacked with something fun :D

Morning weight for day 1 is 231.3Lbs (-.3Lbs) Yesterday i took a break from the diet, didn't eat anywhere near as much as usual but today will be on track.

About to take first dose of DRIVE!

Lit-Up tastes great but if you go for 2 scoops i recommend adding another 8 oz of water as the flavor really intensifies. Then you're good to go!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love DRIVE, its been one of my every day favorites for years. the endurance and fat loss I get on it is awesome. On days where i dont need to get stimmed out it's always there waiting for me to be stacked with something fun :D
Interesting. Calculating my supp budget for this month. Might have to add that in.

Thanks for the ideas.

Tiny, you noticed any increase in strength, motivation, or endurance yet?

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
DC should treat you well ;)

Also, I should look into drive as it seems to be a bit different than what j initially thought it was. Gonna do some research. :)

Good luck on the log!!
I'll be watching closely
Same here, i had a weird feeling after todays dosages but i felt realllly good for some reason.

Hell yeah! That's what i like to do more than anything else, as long as i motivate others i feel like I've done some good. :)

I agree, stims are fun in all but drive me crazy after a while, so far lovin Drive/Lit-Up i have no doubt i'm gonna get some killer results.

Interesting. Calculating my supp budget for this month. Might have to add that in.

Thanks for the ideas.

Tiny, you noticed any increase in strength, motivation, or endurance yet?
Today i Reverse grip inclined 255 x 6 and added another 5lbs to dips so i would say yes :D Too early to tell where it came from though! Sorry i got delayed today and i'll have that session up first thing tomorrow for you all to enjoy!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet. Nice stack from appnut it seems. :)

Drive and Lit-up. :)