FINAFLEX G8 Sample Review

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Answers

FINAFLEX G8 Sample Review

Thanks to ScottyDoc/Redefine Nutrition i received my sample of G8 yesterday! Free samples in the thread below!

FREE FINAFLEX G8 Samples are Here...

I was really excited to try this stuff as i have a hard time falling asleep and waking up refreshed, it seriously annoys the crap out of me sometimes so i had expectations that were met with this product as far as effectiveness!

Mixability 10/10
    Mixed very well with 8 ounces water, I used a spoon because if a product mixes with that then i consider the mix-ability extremely good.

Taste 6/10
    Well the taste wasn't TOO bad but the smell of this stuff in water is unbearable though. Definitely think the taste could be better as i LOVE the taste of Tropical Storm N-O Ignite.

Effectiveness 10/10
    Ok even with the bad taste/smell i would pick this stuff up for 2 reasons, Helped me fall asleep very easily and i woke up this morning feeling really great. Class was canceled so i just went back to sleep, I swear i literally fell asleep in 20 seconds it was crazy. Also about 10-20 minutes after taking G8 i had this really relaxing feeling in my head and felt really good (dopamine release?). As far as HGH release and recovery i would need more time on the product to see the difference, I would REALLY like to log a tub of this stuff. As much as i hate the smell of this stuff i really feel that this product is worth buying! Once again i would need more time on the product to give a thorough review but the layout of this stuff is just awesome, Just needs some taste tweaking and it'll be literally a top product!

Overall: 7/10, The only thing holding this back from a solid 10/10 is seriously the taste! Even then i would still buy it for the effectiveness.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Nice review. I'm hoping to try my sample out sometime soon.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Answers

Let me know when you do i'll check it out.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  195 lbs.
    Answers

I'm drinking my sample right now with 16 oz water. I can't really smell it but dam I gotta agree on the taste. It isnt to bad mixed with this much water but still... Maybe a different flavor would be better than this green stuff.
    Needtobuildmuscle N2Burn Log - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/183590-brunos-burnin-needtobuildmuscle.html
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by cbruno924 View Post
    I'm drinking my sample right now with 16 oz water. I can't really smell it but dam I gotta agree on the taste. It isnt to bad mixed with this much water but still... Maybe a different flavor would be better than this green stuff.
    I may have just not have used enough water, i used 8 oz so that could possibly be why? Enjoy the epic sleep your about to endure! haha
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Haha that good?? I'll report back tomorrow morning...or afternoon lol :P
    Needtobuildmuscle N2Burn Log - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/183590-brunos-burnin-needtobuildmuscle.html
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by cbruno924 View Post
    Haha yes! If a log opportunity thread pops up i'm jumping on it.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy

Haha yes! If a log opportunity thread pops up i'm jumping on it.
    Man... I still haven't gotten mine... Though I am getting it shipped from Hawaii so i have to wait twice as long... Lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by cbruno924
    Haha I had a miniature coma last night after taking this. I didn't wake up until 10am I'd say it worked pretty well for me.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Finaflex G8 sample review!
    By Bigjoe214 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-26-2011, 11:00 AM
  2. Quick Review of FINAFLEX G8 (Lemon Freeze)
    By 808rebel in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-26-2011, 12:35 AM
  3. NEUFUTUR MAGAZINE's review of FINAFLEX PRO-XANTHINE...
    By ScottyDoc in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-07-2011, 11:27 AM
  4. Finaflex 550-XD pct help/review
    By adoyle18 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-05-2010, 09:46 AM
  5. ZMK sample review
    By Fabulous One in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 11-11-2007, 07:29 PM