Fitness pics

  1. Fitness pics


    Need feedback! Been training 12 months now.

    Attachment 44616



    Attachment 44615



    Attachment 44614



    Attachment 44617



    [ATTACH](null)[/ATTACH]


  2. Attachments not working??????

  3. nope
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked
    nope
    Not sure what's going on. Was able to post s few on my profile.

  5. It's because you're trying to post links instead of JPGs. I'm assuming these are what you want:










  6. Thanks man! What am I doing wrong?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by 0071982WC View Post
    Thanks man! What am I doing wrong?
    No prob. To post those, I went to the album in your profile, then right clicked on each pic to copy the image address. The problem is that the images are listed as .php links, so when you go to paste them into your post it thinks you are trying to post URL links. To fix this, you can write your post, and click "Go Advanced" instead of "Post Quick Reply." Then you change the url tags to img tags. Much easier than all of that sounded.

    BTW -- Incredible leanness! I wish my bodyfat was that low. What are your stats on weight/height?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by owlicks

    No prob. To post those, I went to the album in your profile, then right clicked on each pic to copy the image address. The problem is that the images are listed as .php links, so when you go to paste them into your post it thinks you are trying to post URL links. To fix this, you can write your post, and click "Go Advanced" instead of "Post Quick Reply." Then you change the url tags to img tags. Much easier than all of that sounded.

    BTW -- Incredible leanness! I wish my bodyfat was that low. What are your stats on weight/height?
    Thanks for the info bro! I was using my I phone so it may be part of the problem. I'll try it on my pc later. I'm 5'9" and weigh 160.

  9. GREAT pics man! Excellent conditioning. I've been training like almost 10 years now and I don't even look half as good as you do...
    RecoverBro ELITE

  10. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag
    GREAT pics man! Excellent conditioning. I've been training like almost 10 years now and I don't even look half as good as you do...
    Thanks mattrag!!!

  11. PEEEEEEELED!!!
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked
    PEEEEEEELED!!!
    Just trying to get like you bro!

  13. LOL ummm u passed me up!
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  14. Wow man..ur fockin shredded. Only been training for 12 months!? ...impressive
    -It's not about what you're doing, it's about how you're doing it.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by 808rebel
    Wow man..ur fockin shredded. Only been training for 12 months!? ...impressive
    Thanks for all the positive feedback guys! My goal is to put 10 pounds on in the next 12 months. My body is responding really well at 29 years old so I'm gonna keep hitting it hard and try to make it to the stage one day. When I lay my head down at night I dream about my next days workout. Bodybuilding=happiness and peace, which makes it my number one priority in life.

    Name:  image-907302236.png
Views: 95
Size:  186.6 KB

  16. Curious:
    What are your macro ratio's?
    How many calories/day?
    # of training sessions/week?
    # of cardio sessions/week?
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  17. Typical schedule:
    Legs
    Shoulders, Traps
    Cardio- 3 miles on treadmill @ 8 mph
    Chest, Tris
    Back, Bis
    Cardio- 3 miles on treadmill@ 8 mph
    Rest or dep. on how I feel bi/tris

    Don't keep up with macros, eat six meals a day. Meal 1: 1/2 cup oatmeal, cinnamon, ground flax, peanut butter, raw honey, banana and a protein shake with whole milk. Meal 2: two boiled eggs. Meal 3: Turkey sandwich on whole grain with Swiss cheese, spinach and spicy mustard. Handful of walnuts, baby carrots and a Greek yogurt. Meal 4: Detour protein bar with a spoon of peanut butter. Meal 5: some type of casserole with whole grain pasta and lots of vegetables. Rotate tuna, salmon and mackerel for variety. Meal 6: Protein shake with whole milk.

    I train on an empty stomach at 4am.( black coffee and creatine RT is my pre workout stack.... Lol) Meal one begins when I get in from gym around 530 am.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by 0071982WC View Post
    Typical schedule:
    Legs
    Shoulders, Traps
    Cardio- 3 miles on treadmill @ 8 mph
    Chest, Tris
    Back, Bis
    Cardio- 3 miles on treadmill@ 8 mph
    Rest or dep. on how I feel bi/tris

    Don't keep up with macros, eat six meals a day. Meal 1: 1/2 cup oatmeal, cinnamon, ground flax, peanut butter, raw honey, banana and a protein shake with whole milk. Meal 2: two boiled eggs. Meal 3: Turkey sandwich on whole grain with Swiss cheese, spinach and spicy mustard. Handful of walnuts, baby carrots and a Greek yogurt. Meal 4: Detour protein bar with a spoon of peanut butter. Meal 5: some type of casserole with whole grain pasta and lots of vegetables. Rotate tuna, salmon and mackerel for variety. Meal 6: Protein shake with whole milk.

    I train on an empty stomach at 4am.( black coffee and creatine RT is my pre workout stack.... Lol) Meal one begins when I get in from gym around 530 am.
    Nice diet man. Looks like its making you lean and HUGE. Good job on the healthy fats.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  19. Nice
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-10-2012, 10:08 PM
  2. Just joined, old pics and current pics
    By sonnyv in forum Pics
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 02:41 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-14-2007, 08:50 PM
  4. fitness hub
    By Sticks in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-17-2005, 01:36 AM
Log in
Log in