++Pump’n’Rub: Needtobuildmuscle- RS Transaderm++

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I nearly named this log ‘Transaderm: Genie in a bottle?’...but knew I’d get flack for naming it after a Christina Aguilera song ;) ...and I wasn’t quite ready to hand over a man card b/c of it...but I digress. Thanks Milas/NtbM for the opp to run some Transaderm. After reading reviews about it (and its predecessor of a different name) I initially wanted to up the dosage and length of time on it to see what ‘more’ results I could possibly get. But after thinking about it, decided I will ‘keep it simple stupid’ this go round & stick with the product outline of 5 pumps/day @ 4 weeks. I thought in doing so, it would be advantageous to run DAA at the same time as that will fully kick in near the midway point to deter any (slight) suppression the TD might have.
So, as of Today here’s the supp lineup:

-Transaderm- 5 pumps/day @ 4 weeks
-DAA – 3g/day ~4 weeks
-Agmatine- 1g/day (WO days only) (preWO)
-preWO: San’s Fierce/Launch (have samples of each)
-TTA – 1g preWO, 500mg in the afternoon, 500mg prebed.
-LCLT- 2g/day
Also have some nitrated bcaa’s have been experimenting
with pre/intra WO days only.

Then of course staples of BCAA/EAA/Leucine/protein/omega3’s, etc...

Workouts (might switch this up in the weeks to come)
3 way split: Ch/Bk; Legs; Sh/arms
Weights 4 days a week. Workouts 1&3 are rotated on M/W/F with legs always staying on Tues.
Will usually pair a set of agonist w/set of antagonist (ala Poliquin methods)
Cardio consists of the P90X discs: PlyoX & Kenpo/cardoXplus on either Thurs/Sat or both or neither, depending on how I’m feeling in the recovery dept.

Diet: ‘loose’ recomp...but more interested in gaining LBM than fat loss at this point. Just trying to eat plenty of quality foods & limit sugar/refined foods.

Starting weight: 180lbs

Day 1 started today as I applied 5 pumps of Transaderm after my postWO shower this morning. Think I actually wound up going 6 pumps since the first pump seemed like only ½ pump worth of lotion came out (rest air). I was surprised about how small each of the pumps yielded in terms of TD...but regardless spread the pumps out on upper chest/delt region and rubbed em in. Dried in no time flat.

Today’s workout: Ch/Bk & blew up...love that agmatine/creatine nitrate/bcaa nitrate combo!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
whats wrong with a genie in a bottle?

6_christina_aguileralarge_image-1.jpg

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You knows I am here Schiz!!!!!!!!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subd bro!! Ready to see what Transaderm can do for you! :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Present..

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Subbed and looking foward to your results as well..SJ

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
whats wrong with a genie in a bottle?

View attachment 44604
ah, yes you make a valid argument...2 of them in fact ;)

Count me in ! Your gonna love it !
Welcome stops! :)

You knows I am here Schiz!!!!!!!!!
Ahh, taman....thanks bro-hemian ;)

Subd bro!! Ready to see what Transaderm can do for you! :)
...'ask not what your Transaderm can do for you, but what you can to for your Transaderm'....wait wut?

Present..
Hey, me too! Nice! :) good to see ya DW!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 2
9-27-11 Legs

4 rounds of Triset:
-Nat 1- Leg Press x 10
-BW Squat x 5 (ea)
-BW wide/narrow stance Sq x 10

-Hoist Seated leg curl
4x 8
-BB Squat
5x8
-Leg press
2x12
-Calf raise 4x10

Notes: this is the basic framework of the workout, I'm usually resting little and add some extra things in esp rest/pause & dropsets...but workout went really well...have recently been working on form for squats and can finally say I've got it down, so building those up. Can't say for sure, but mood (and libido to an extent) this afternoon has been up....not sure after 2 days of TD/DAA use that it can be attributed to those, so could be placebo kickin in...but I'll take it regardless.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah might be a little early... I can't wait till people start feeling this stuff really kick in. I want something like this that is very mild to work well...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yah might be a little early... I can't wait till people start feeling this stuff really kick in. I want something like this that is very mild to work well...
Since you want something mild that works well...Transaderm might be right up your alley! ;)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since you want something mild that works well...Transaderm might be right up your alley! ;)
Hence my lurking in each and every log waiting for the shyte to hit the fan.... :)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hence my lurking in each and every log waiting for the shyte to hit the fan.... :)
I think most of these logs are ~2 weeks old at the most...anyone that's used TD or derm. know a rough estimate when this fully kicks in? hhhm?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think most of these logs are ~2 weeks old at the most...anyone that's used TD or derm. know a rough estimate when this fully kicks in? hhhm?
Yah the logs are more like 7 or 8 days so it's a tad early but I will be one of the first to know....:)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do it up my man!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
9-28 Sh/arms
9-29 off

Notes: quality workout yesterday...was intending to do some cardio/abs this morning...but hit the snooze (5am), clicked the alarm off thinking I would be getting up in a min...next thing it's like 6:30...oh well, the sleep did feel good...still have some lingering DOMS thru out so did some light streching this morning....

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to see the libido going strong! :poke:

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Start of week 2

Didn’t weigh, tend to overeat some on the weekends, so will workout 1-2 days to sweat the extra water out...will weigh Tues/wed for more accuracy.

Training: Switched up the split to Bk/Tri; Legs; Ch/Bi; Sh/traps.

Todays workout (outlined): Bk/Tri

-Hoist Row 4 x 8-12
-Hoist Pulldwn 3 x 8-12
-Hoist Tri Dip 4 x 8-10
-HS seated row 3 x 8-12
-Lying Tri ext 3x 12-15
-T-bar row 3x 12-15
-Cable Tri pressdwn/Stiff arm pulldwn 3x 15-20

-30-40 sec rest b/t sets, kept the pace going...static holds at top and bottom thrown usually on the last set of each exercise.

Notes: Super pumped from the get go of the warm up....noticing skin tightness on upper chest/delts where applying the TD...mind/muscle connection spot on...libido heightened...alpha feeling during the workout.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Start of week 2

Didn’t weigh, tend to overeat some on the weekends, so will workout 1-2 days to sweat the extra water out...will weigh Tues/wed for more accuracy.

Training: Switched up the split to Bk/Tri; Legs; Ch/Bi; Sh/traps.

Todays workout (outlined): Bk/Tri

-Hoist Row 4 x 8-12
-Hoist Pulldwn 3 x 8-12
-Hoist Tri Dip 4 x 8-10
-HS seated row 3 x 8-12
-Lying Tri ext 3x 12-15
-T-bar row 3x 12-15
-Cable Tri pressdwn/Stiff arm pulldwn 3x 15-20

-30-40 sec rest b/t sets, kept the pace going...static holds at top and bottom thrown usually on the last set of each exercise.

Notes: Super pumped from the get go of the warm up....noticing skin tightness on upper chest/delts where applying the TD...mind/muscle connection spot on...libido heightened...alpha feeling during the workout.
you applying to chest? i noticed the skin tightening at area of application also-this is a terrific bonus, imo.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
10-4 Legs
10-5 Ch/Bi

Ran a slightly different exercise setup for today’s workout due to the business of the gym than I would have liked...but went with it.

-HS CG-palms away pulldown SS palms facing
3 x 10/10

-superset-
-BB Inc bench
4x 8-10
-Inc DB curl
3x 10-15

-Flat DB 2x8-10
-Dec BB 3x 8-10
-HS preacher curl 3x12-15
-Cable fly 3x 15-20

Notes: decent workout, great aggression, focus & mind/muscle connection & pump. Outside of gym overall mood good/playful...libido holding steady with a surge here and there....sweating quite a bit while working out, thanks TTA...

Morning weight today: 179. so down 1 lb...recomp is upon us.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great stuff in here man. Its seeing the transaderm treating you well and doing its thing. That skin tightening sounds like a nice positive. I know I first heard it from BigT, so its good hearing that others ate experiencing it also ;)

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sticking with the theme....i guess if it's broke don't fix it
Christina-Aguilera-Dirty-psd46496.png

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you applying to chest? i noticed the skin tightening at area of application also-this is a terrific bonus, imo.
Mental note for future reference. Rub on chest.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep pumping and rubbing Schizzy! Looks like you're doing well.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like it's already treating you well
Ya man, I've been having fun with it.

Mental note for future reference. Rub on chest.
ummm, where have you been rubbing it?

Keep pumping and rubbing Schizzy! Looks like you're doing well.
Thanks FL3X...it's going pretty good...am running DAA with it as well..having some great workouts...but after having been reading this thread:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/advanced-discussion-patrick/184082-topical-dhea-question.html

have been slightly freaked out some...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like you are enjoying Transaderm bro! Nice!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well schizo normally I rub it on my taint but if not then I do rear delts and back of the neck. I will have to check that link out in a bit!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well schizo normally I rub it on my taint but if not then I do rear delts and back of the neck. I will have to check that link out in a bit!
I'll assume that 'taint' is centaur speak for your 'package'... ;)

Im going to experiment some with putting the TD on the AB region...and rear delt/neck area....

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Start of Week 3: DAA/Transaderm

...ok, still a wee bit freaked about the thread I had posted...and rebound estrogen, blah, blah & even to the point of 'thinking' my right nipp is a little sore, which could very well all be in my mind and the fact that I've been constantly checking the last couple days, as I do already have a little puffiness under the nips from being overweight as a kid/teen)...the only AI I have on hand is ATD (in the form of IML's E-control RX, ATD version dosed at 37.5mg per cap) would rather it was 25mg...but I'll deal...will do 1 cap/day and gage what happens over the course of this week...

Todays workout: Back/Tris...sweated uncontrollably...combo of popping 2 caps TTA-500...and ate on the heavier side of sodium this weekend...but that aside, felt very much stronger & had great control of the weights as I knocked the reps out....and had some pretty skin stretched induced pumps...

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
10-11 Tues- Legs: lifts up, really digging in on the leg training. Did some trisets of Single leg squat/Leg press/BW squats with increased reps on all. Even managed to end the workout with a few sets of ATG squats with weight I hadn't even attempted to have on my back since college.

10-12 Wed Ch/Bi: again, used either more weight or cranked out more reps here..esp on Inc bench.

Notes: After having added in the ATD the other day, feeling less 'freaked' about the transdermal dhea thread...not experiencing any nip sensitivity...libido remains elevated. I tried applying the TD to the stomach region yesterday, didn't have as much skin tightening effects there as I notice on chest/shoulders, so I went back to applying it to ch/sh today. Will try to remember to hop on the scale tomorrow. Will most likely be an off day.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
An AI added to Transaderm is a nice safety cushion for estrogen sides, but I think the estrogen issue with DHEA has been blown way out of proportion. Besides that, oral DHEA and transdermal DHEA with other ingredients are two very different things ;)

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like the add of an ai def a good idea to nimp possible problems in the butt early