Quick Review of FINAFLEX G8 (Lemon Freeze)

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

Quick Review of FINAFLEX G8 (Lemon Freeze)

Thanks Finaflex and ScottyDoc for hooking me up with the free sample!

Taste: 7.5/10 - It tastes good to me. Nothing bold or out of the ordinary, just seems like green lemonade. The taste is a bit chaulky though...Most importantly, it's not the kind of taste that would promote nausea

Mixability: 10/10 - Mixed easily. IDK if im blind or what, but i didn't see directions as to exactly how much to mix with. I went with 10oz, but I wanted to dilute it a bit more, so i added 2 oz and I enjoy it.

Sleep: 9/10 - I slept really well. The product didn't cause any drowsiness, but once I got in to bed I quickly fell asleep. I still woke up to pee twice last night, which is COMPLETELY normal for me. I did wake up early today. Fell asleep around midnight and woke up at 7:00AM sharp. Woke up hungry as well, which was odd because I went to sleep feeling bloated.

Overall: 8.5/10 - This was my first time using a product like this. Never used anything HGH or sleep related. I dont normally have trouble sleeping, so I wasn't sure how it would affect me...It's obvious that it promotes good sleep, and that is what I experienced. Woke up early, feeling fresh. It helped me fall asleep much quicker (didnt lay down and watch tv for very long).

My only complaint is that it's a powder. I prefer pill>powder with almost everything except PreWorkout/Protein/BCAA. I dont like that I drank 12oz of water as I was getting ready for bed. I probably would have only woke up once to pee if this was a pill.

Thanks again.
    -It's not about what you're doing, it's about how you're doing it.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

review is updated and complete.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.

Taste: 6/10 Honestly, when i opened the packet, it smelled pretty good. threw it in 10oz of water half hour before slept. The taste was doable since had a lot worst in the past. It was like a sierra mist with clay. I just downed it. i prolly shoulda used more water

Mixibility: Mixed perfect. nothin left behind in the bottle and looked like it dissolved pretty quick. only gave it a few shakes.

Waiting period: a couple minutes after taking it, i did feel a bit euphoric or just somethin that relaxed me. It didnt make me tired but just feel real good. right when i hit the bed, i just felt so good and chill and in a matter of minutes of chillin in bed, i knocked out

Sleep: 12/10. I havent slept that amazing in a loooonnnggg time. I did wake up in the middle of the night but i always do cuz i get thirsty and i had wing stop last night so it did dehydrate me. but when i woke up half hour ago, i felt like i slept 20 hours and actually wanted to get outa bed and be productive. i could use another packet

Conclusion: 9/10. I've used hgh pro and took a week to sleep like i did last night. This stuff is seriously awesome if ur having sleep problems or just want to have the best sleep over ur life. I am def pickin up a tub soon. I never care much for the flavor, last thing i look for since its just a quick second down.
    if blow was characterized as a guy, consider me a homosexual :)
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

nice. seems like we had similar experiences...

I also noticed that relaxed feelin upon taking it. Although I was already as relaxed as i could be (stoned, had sex, and was full from eating) lol... but i know for sure it worked. I never get up before my normal wake time (7:30-8:00) feeling THIS fresh.

not to mention im as productive as ever this morning!
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

I noticed sleep on par with hghpro and other ldopa products I've used. The taste I couldn't handle though. Way too sweet for me. I mixed it in 10-12 oz but added even more to try to dilute the flavor. Didn't work and I had to man up and just slam it.

Thanks for the sample ScottyDoc
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 808rebel View Post
    nice. seems like we had similar experiences...

I also noticed that relaxed feelin upon taking it. Although I was already as relaxed as i could be (stoned, had sex, and was full from eating) lol... but i know for sure it worked. I never get up before my normal wake time (7:30-8:00) feeling THIS fresh.

not to mention im as productive as ever this morning!
    lmaoooo this guy

Quote Originally Posted by carnivalhobo View Post
    I noticed sleep on par with hghpro and other ldopa products I've used. The taste I couldn't handle though. Way too sweet for me. I mixed it in 10-12 oz but added even more to try to dilute the flavor. Didn't work and I had to man up and just slam it.

Thanks for the sample ScottyDoc
    right lol but its a supplement, u cant expect everything to taste perfect with low to no sugar and artificial flavoring
    if blow was characterized as a guy, consider me a homosexual :)
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

I agree, but still, i have no problem drinking any Xtend flavor at all, this was just "over-flavored" IMO. I think just dumping the pack in my mouth would have gone better, and this is how i usually deal with bulk powders, creatine etc.
  8. Registered User
    Board Sponsor

solid review here thanks
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Red Dog - 'Lemon Drop' Hemavol Review
    By Red Dog in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-14-2011, 08:53 PM
  2. Cheap & Quick Lemon Ice WPI Shake
    By Hurleyboy05 in forum Recipes
    Replies: 3