Time2Bulk with Alpha Mass - 4 week log

bl00dredrain

bl00dredrain

Awards
Hey guys thanks for stopping in! This will be my first log and first PH ever so go easy on me ;)
Starting this cycle Sunday September 25th.
I'll start with some background info..
21 Years old
Been lifting for about 2 years
6'0, currently 168 lb
Due to some back problems I've had in the past my doctor recommends I don't do deadlifts or squats, and if I must, go light. With that said, I've never really incorporated them into my workout routine. And when I have tried, my back kills for 3+ days after so not really trying to do that.

This will be a bulk cycle, taking in 4,000 calories a day and 250g protein. Might increase those numbers as I go. I'll be posting everyday on this log.
Workouts will be:
Day 1 - Chest/shoulders/min. back (lat pull downs and pull ups for the most part)
Day 2 - Biceps/triceps
Day 3 - Legs
Day 4 - Biceps/triceps with different exercises than day 2
Day 5 - Off
Repeat

Any tips/comments will be appreciated. Will have pictures up tomorrow hopefully. Below will be what my cycle will be, and a teaser of my cycle suppz.

AMcycle.JPG

WP_000142.jpg

Shout out to the FRL and AMS reps that helped out!
WP_000156.jpg
WP_000152.jpg

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
im along for the ride as well... good luck bro

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
In 4 this

bl00dredrain

bl00dredrain

Awards
Thanks for the follow guys.
Just finished my first workout for this log. And first I'd like to say WOW to the NO Xaust by bigrig supplements. So much energy and concentration through my whole workout. Honestly would put this in my top 5 pre-workouts. Flavor was orange and the taste was pretty good, easy to drink. Mixed it with 3oz of water and could feel it within the first 10 minutes. After taste was kinda like Jack3d, which I'm not complaining at all haha. But yeah overall a great pre workout. Nice job BG, now cut me a deal on a full size container ;)
Todays workout:
Took 3 caps Alpha Mass with 2 scoops muscle milk, 80 grams oatmeal. Multi, fish oil,l-arginine.
Pre workout: NO Xaust in water
Intra: Intravol in water
Warmup flat bench - 75lb x 25 reps x 2 sets
Flat bench press - 155x11, 160x10, 165x8, Drop set 155/145/125
Dumbbell shrug - 55x10x4 superset w/ machine bench press 180x10x3 Drop set 180/160/140
Incline dumbbell fly - 50x10x4 superset w/ seated dumbbell lat raise 20x8x4
Widegrip lat pulldown behind neck - 155x8x4 superset w/ chin ups 15 repsx4

About to go smash on some food. Will post again at end of day.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the follow guys.
Just finished my first workout for this log. And first I'd like to say WOW to the NO Xaust by bigrig supplements. So much energy and concentration through my whole workout. Honestly would put this in my top 5 pre-workouts. Flavor was orange and the taste was pretty good, easy to drink. Mixed it with 3oz of water and could feel it within the first 10 minutes. After taste was kinda like Jack3d, which I'm not complaining at all haha. But yeah overall a great pre workout. Nice job BG, now cut me a deal on a full size container ;)
Todays workout:
Took 3 caps Alpha Mass with 2 scoops muscle milk, 80 grams oatmeal. Multi, fish oil,l-arginine.
Pre workout: NO Xaust in water
Intra: Intravol in water
Flat bench press - 155x11, 160x10, 165x8, Drop set 155/145/125
Dumbbell shrug - 55x10x4 superset w/ machine bench press 180x10x3 Drop set 180/160/140
Incline dumbbell fly - 50x10x4 superset w/ seated dumbbell lat raise 20x8x4
Widegrip lat pulldown behind neck - 155x8x4 superset w/ chin ups 15 repsx4

About to go smash on some food. Will post again at end of day.
Josh..nice solid log start..this will nice one to follow. Glad you like my pre workout product..no doubgt I can hook you full bottle :)

Cadzilla

Cadzilla

Awards
Subb'd! Great start to your log, looking forward to seeing your results. I'm currently on day 4 of Alpha Mass. First PH cycle and not sure what to expect, but liking it so far.

bl00dredrain

bl00dredrain

Awards
Subb'd! Great start to your log, looking forward to seeing your results. I'm currently on day 4 of Alpha Mass. First PH cycle and not sure what to expect, but liking it so far.
Glad to have a fellow Alpha Mass user here haha, can't wait to see the final results. You have a log going?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
BIs twice a week? That's not overkill?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Not in my opinion. Ive read alot of workout plans that hit arms twice a week so we'll see
Where u get ya routine from? Can I see it?
I'm interested in it.

bl00dredrain

bl00dredrain

Awards
Where u get ya routine from? Can I see it?
I'm interested in it.
Well I wrote my own routine, but I read about arms twice a week in a flex magazine. I'll be posting my full routine as the days go on.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Well I wrote my own routine, but I read about arms twice a week in a flex magazine. I'll be posting my full routine as the days go on.
Good deal bro. Have a fun run!

bl00dredrain

bl00dredrain

Awards
Good deal bro. Have a fun run!
Thanks man!
EDIT* Got my 4,000 calories in today pretty easily, helps that I work at a restaurant haha. All in all good first day. Hitting biceps/triceps tomorrow, pretty stoked! Stick around

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man!
EDIT* Got my 4,000 calories in today pretty easily, helps that I work at a restaurant haha. All in all good first day. Hitting biceps/triceps tomorrow, pretty stoked! Stick around
nice bro...

bl00dredrain

bl00dredrain

Awards
Day 2 - Biceps&triceps
Morning: 3 caps Alpha Mass, 2 scoops muscle milk, 80g oatmeal, PB & banana sandwich, fish oil, l-arginine, multi
Pre: pump fixx
Intra: Intravol

Concentration curl warmup 20lbx20repsx2sets
Concentration curl 40x8x4 last set dropset 40/30/20 superset w/ tricep dumbbell kickback 30x8x4
Alt dumbbell curl 40x8x4 last set dropset 40/30/20 superset w/ tricep pushdown 100x8x4 last set dropset 100/85/65
Preacher curl 80x8x4 last set dropset 80/70/60 superset w/ closegrip bench 130x8x4 last set dropset 130/120/110

Arms feeling pretty full right about now :D still working on getting my pictures up before I get too far into the cycle.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Day 2 - Biceps&triceps
Morning: 3 caps Alpha Mass, 2 scoops muscle milk, 80g oatmeal, PB & banana sandwich, fish oil, l-arginine, multi
Pre: pump fixx
Intra: Intravol

Concentration curl warmup 20lbx20repsx2sets
Concentration curl 40x8x4 last set dropset 40/30/20 superset w/ tricep dumbbell kickback 30x8x4
Alt dumbbell curl 40x8x4 last set dropset 40/30/20 superset w/ tricep pushdown 100x8x4 last set dropset 100/85/65
Preacher curl 80x8x4 last set dropset 80/70/60 superset w/ closegrip bench 130x8x4 last set dropset 130/120/110

Arms feeling pretty full right about now :D still working on getting my pictures up before I get too far into the cycle.
NICE....gotta love the Pump Fixx pimpin there bro...thanks we like to see your fan using our products

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
pump fixx is awesome, i got a sample of when i worked at te europa show in dalas, tastes like orange soda lol

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
pump fixx is awesome, i got a sample of when i worked at te europa show in dalas, tastes like orange soda lol
NICE...bro you must have met me..i was working the booth with DC

BigRigg...ooo my long lost son :)

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
hmmm i was working at the vitamin shoppe booth, i had a lengthy talk with one of yall

edit: it was about the packaging of your line and how it sells at VS

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
hmmm i was working at the vitamin shoppe booth, i had a lengthy talk with one of yall

edit: it was about the packaging of your line and how it sells at VS
yep i do remember..i was standing next to DC when you where talking..i was the one with crew cut doo :)

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
hhaha what are the chances, and ive had this nick name for a while now... since 9th grade when i started wrestling in high school

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
wow this stuff sounds tasty!
very...i switch between my pre workout product and AMS.. 2 scoops PF Orange and 4 Hypertrop-X

bl00dredrain

bl00dredrain

Awards
Morning guys. Feeling a bit of lethargy today, not sure if due to the AM or the fact that I don't want to do legs today lol. Kinda went to sleep later than I normally do to so it could be a few things. About to down my 3 caps with some muscle milk and oatmeal then hit the gym in about a hour.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Morning guys. Feeling a bit of lethargy today, not sure if due to the AM or the fact that I don't want to do legs today lol. Kinda went to sleep later than I normally do to so it could be a few things. About to down my 3 caps with some muscle milk and oatmeal then hit the gym in about a hour.
Train hard man

bl00dredrain

bl00dredrain

Awards
So I have some upsetting news -.- was going to do some light squats today, went to pick up the bar and my right arm is just killing me on my bicep when I flex..not sure if I pulled something yesterday lifting or at work..but yeah not to happy about it. Its like a pinching pain, anyone recommend something I can do to heal it? Never had this happen before. Hopefully this subsides for tomorrow..
Leg workout:
Leg press 410x8x4
Leg extension 200x10x4
Lying leg curls 130x8x4

bl00dredrain

bl00dredrain

Awards
Morning all! I took some flexeril and ibuprofen yesterday and iced my arm last night it must have helped. Did some pushups/pullups this morning and it feels fine. So back to my routine! Taking my morning supps now then will get ready to hit the gym. Thanks Royd.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Morning all! I took some flexeril and ibuprofen yesterday and iced my arm last night it must have helped. Did some pushups/pullups this morning and it feels fine. So back to my routine! Taking my morning supps now then will get ready to hit the gym. Thanks Royd.
Welcome back broskie

bl00dredrain

bl00dredrain

Awards
Got through most of my workout today but my arm started hurting again on the last set of lifts so I only got 2 of those sets in. I think I'll take the next 2 days off, tomorrow is a off day anyway. Strength is definitely up already, was going through the lifts really easy. Also noticing that during my rest I want to start lifting another set right away. Biceps look alot fuller all day.

EZ bar curl - 80x8x4 4th set dropset 80/60/40
Tricep pushdown 100x10x4 4th set dropset 100/85/65
Concentration curl 40x10x4 superset with closegrip bench 130x10x4
Hammer curls 35x10x2 superset with dumbbell tricep extension 85x8x2 - this is when my arm started hurting and couldn't do anymore..

But good news is my arm doesn't even hurt now so idk whats going on with it. Still going to take 2 days off to make sure its all healed before I mess it up even more.

bl00dredrain

bl00dredrain

Awards
Back to lifting today fellas. Hopefully my arm doesn't give out again. Chest/shoulders/back again.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
bl00dredrain

bl00dredrain

Awards
Back to icing my arm.. this is starting to piss me off, i feel like i'm not getting all i can out of this product because my arm is messed up. I got 3/4 through my workout again. But my strength is seriously up like crazy and I just wanna lift and I cant! Driving me crazy. Should I take a few days off or what?

Flat bench press - 160x12, 170x10, 175x8, Drop set 155/145/125
Dumbbell shrug - 55x10x4 superset w/ pec deck 120x8x4
Incline dumbbell fly - 55x10x4 superset w/ seated dumbbell lat raise 20x10x4

*posting some pictures in my first post

bl00dredrain

bl00dredrain

Awards
Arms feeling much better today but still taking a off day just to make sure.

bl00dredrain

bl00dredrain

Awards
Didn't have time to update yesterday, was bi/tris. After being on Alpha Mass for only a week my strength is up in everything. Bench is up 30 pounds. Libido is down a little bit, aggression is up but I like that, up 3 pounds. So far so good. Yesterdays workout:

Concentration curl warmup - 25lbx20repsx2
Preacher 80x10x4 superset w/ tricep pushdown 120x10x4
Alt Dumbbel curl 40x10x4 ss w/ close grip bench 155x10x4 ( huge increase from my last workout )
Ez car curl 85x10x4 ss w/ tri kickback 30x8x4

Arm is still kinda giving me trouble close to the end of the workout..took another off day today, will hit my second bi/tri workout for the week tomorrow. Feeling full in my arms for sure. Girlfriend said my chest was getting bigger than hers haha.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Didn't have time to update yesterday, was bi/tris. After being on Alpha Mass for only a week my strength is up in everything. Bench is up 30 pounds. Libido is down a little bit, aggression is up but I like that, up 3 pounds. So far so good. Yesterdays workout:

Concentration curl warmup - 25lbx20repsx2
Preacher 80x10x4 superset w/ tricep pushdown 120x10x4
Alt Dumbbel curl 40x10x4 ss w/ close grip bench 155x10x4 ( huge increase from my last workout )
Ez car curl 85x10x4 ss w/ tri kickback 30x8x4

Arm is still kinda giving me trouble close to the end of the workout..took another off day today, will hit my second bi/tri workout for the week tomorrow. Feeling full in my arms for sure. Girlfriend said my chest was getting bigger than hers haha.
LOL..bigger chesticals... sounds like it right on track..

bl00dredrain

bl00dredrain

Awards
SO HAPPY! Finally my arm is back to normal lol. With that said I blasted my arms today and it felt amazing. Also started taking Neurocore today.

Concentration warmup 25lbx20repsx2sets
Alt dumbbell curl 40x10x4 superset w/ closegrip 145x14x1, 155x11x2, dropset 155/135/115
EZ bar curl 80x10x4 superset w/ tri pushdown 120x10x3 dropset 120/100/85
Concentration curl 40x8x4
Seated tricep press 70x10x4

Off day tomorrow then back to work! Loving the alpha mass so far and it can only get better.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Those #s are sure to make u grow.
I just had a bulking smoothie lol.

32oz of 1000 calories and 186g carbs & 40g protein & I'm about to nap :)

Keep up the good work

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established

Keep up the good work
Mr. Sandman... :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
bl00dredrain

bl00dredrain

Awards

Keep up the good work
For sure bro, thanks! What did your smoothie consist of?! Also deciding to hit legs wednesday since I skipped them monday to take a day off. Time for some needed sleep. Later all!

westhockey32

westhockey32

Awards
you should think about getting some glutamine 2, I use up your mass protien by MHP half servings. It has everything mixed in it already plus thoses pricey BCAAs. I just bought (3) 5lbs tubs on amazon for 80bucks.. <tastes good too!>
I suggest eating a lot of food,
Somthing like oatmeal,eggs,protien in the morning. 8am
afternoon, pasta, veggies, bread, 11am
snack (pb&j ) 1.30pm
dinner protien, fruit, meat 5.30pm
snack 7.30pm
snack 9pm

trying to gain weight eat till you feel sick bro!

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
you should think about getting some glutamine 2, I use up your mass protien by MHP half servings. It has everything mixed in it already plus thoses pricey BCAAs. I just bought (3) 5lbs tubs on amazon for 80bucks.. <tastes good too!>
I suggest eating a lot of food,
Somthing like oatmeal,eggs,protien in the morning. 8am
afternoon, pasta, veggies, bread, 11am
snack (pb&j ) 1.30pm
dinner protien, fruit, meat 5.30pm
snack 7.30pm
snack 9pm

trying to gain weight eat till you feel sick bro!
nice suggest bro

westhockey32

westhockey32

Awards
buy your own food and make it yourself at home, eat healthy but eat lots!

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established