Doc strips to 10% with Anabeta, erase and Alpha t2 (sponsored log)

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
This is day 1 of my sponsored log from PES.

My aim is to trim down to 10% bodyfat over the next 8 weeks. I am currently 85kg at 15% body fat. I have dropped from 89kg over the last 5 weeks so i have been loosing about a 600grams a week without the aid of supplements. I estimate i have dropped about 4% body fat during this time. I have lost a small amount of muscle mass-most of it coming off my back. Hopefully with the assistance from PES i will be able to turn this cut in to somewhat of a recomp.

For the first half of this log i will be running
anabeta+alphat2 then crossing over in the middle to run anabeta+erase
I will also be using SAN Fierce as preworkout through out this log.

I have run anabeta solo before but have never used at2 or erase so it will be interesting to see how they compliment it.

I will be posting on each workout day (3 times a week) and once a week giving an update on the effects and changes over the week. As in each of my last logs i will be taking pictures before and after. I'll take some and post them later tonight.

I will vary my workouts but at the moment i have been doing 1 hour of weights with 20-30 mins of cardio at the end of the workout.
At the moment my routine looks like this:

day 1: chest shoulders tris
Day 2: legs
Day 3 Back bi's.

With the majority of my lifts being compound.

But i also like to switch it up and do full body workouts three times a week sometimes. I have often found this style better suits me for cutting down.

I will also be playing basketball 3-4 times a week.\

This should be a fun run.

Starting pics. The llight in the first two pics was very dull and didnt really show off much-but I was happy with the back pic :).
cut3.jpg

Cut1.jpg

cut2.jpg

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Final Review

Okay id really like to thank pes for the opportunity they gave me here to log their product. I made my best effort the entire time to get the most out of this stack. Overall i dropped a good amount of body fat. I started on day one at 85 kg at 15.5% body fat and finished at 81.4 at 12%. However, i went and did a skinfold reading and measured 10% bodyfat. My hips started at 37 inches and finished at 33.5. My waist was 35.5 inches and is now 31.5.However, words dont mean a thing- i'll let the pictures speak for themselves.

Ive decided i wont rate everything out of 10. However i will give pros and cons of each.

Anabeta/Alpha-t2
I had already been trimming down for about 5 weeks before i started this log. My strength had been declining slowly (understandably). So i thought these two would be a great way of kicking this stack off. While on this part of the stack i noticed that when i was in the gym i really worked hard-i pushed harder than ever before. I had not cut my calories as drastically at this point and was setting new pr's on every aparatus. My strength was through the roof and I was sweating like crazy. I was actually beating pr's i hit while i was bulking. I did notice a strength gain in my solo anabeta log as well, and it kicked in at about week 2 both times. My vascularity also started to become quite noticeable towards the end and i even got a few comments from people in the gym.

I found the stims in at2 helped me keep going throughout the day and i did not need as much caffeine as usual. I also felt like i had to do a lot of cardio after each workout while combining these two supplements. I think this was detrimental and i lost some muscle mass towards the end as i was doing too much cardio after long weight sessions. Really i should have known better. The only real problem i had came from AT2. Sometimes(not all the time) it have me a strong rapid heart beat. This often made it difficult for high intensity cardio like basketball and i struggled in some games.

Pros:
Strength gain (while not reducing calories too much)
Increased vascularity
Strong drive
Increased energy
Strong thermogenic effect

Cons
Sometimes affected heart rate.

Anabeta/Erase
This was the second half od the stack which i started after a week break due to sickness. Both kicked in pretty quickly and i could feel a major difference on erase. I actually preferred this stack because i did get an increased heart rate and really noticed an increase in endurance. What i was really impressed with about this part of the stack is that i started to recomp even on a fairly large calory deficit. For example, one week i lost .6% of body fat, had the same hydration levels, but only lost 100 grams. I was very impressed.

For comparison sake i'll mention that my strength went down while i was sick. While i was not eating as much as before i did notice my strength do back up. I was not setting pr's, but i was not disapointed non the less.

The other prominent pros were the vascularity, and the positive emotional feelings this gave me. I woke up feeling like the f*cking man some days. And I really noticed the leaning effects of erase. I really noticed this in my face and mid section. After being off of it a few days though ive had a little water come back in to these areas. I wish i took the photos of my abs before today-lol.

The only con from this that i can recall is acne. It wasnt bad, i just got a few big red zits. My joints also started getting a little tight towards the end of the bottle. I then started to tapper down.

Pros
Strong recomp effect
Great sence of well being
Flushes water
Increased endurance
Further increased vascularity

Cons
Acne
Tight joints towards the end.

Would i use this again?
Yes. Id love to try them all at once but im a big fan of Anabeta/erase.

In summary
I'd like to Thank PES again for the opportunity for logging this. Thankyou natty for initiating the offer and Ben for your support and advice throughout-- If you are ever looking for someone to log any new products i would be more than happy too. :) Its been a great run.

Pictures.

Unfortunately I couldn't get a lat shot yet but i tried to do similar shots to the before photos. Ive got a few extras as well. I'll try get a lat shot up tomorrow. All photos were taken cold with no pump.

Before / After
cut3.jpg
right.jpg

pants.jpg

I filled these pants out prior to this log

Before/After
Cut1.jpg
left.jpg

Before/ After
cut2.jpg
back.jpg

Other After shots (no before pics here)
front.jpg
double.jpg
abs.jpg

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Day 1: Back bi's

Today i did back and bis. Ive been very thirsty all day (anabeta) and ive felt like an absolute furnace after the gym (At2).

Diet: very clean

Workout:
Wide grip chins > Machine shrugs
x12 x9 x10x10 > 60kg 60kg 80kg 80kg x10

no break

Wide grip lat pulldown
90kgx6 80kgx5 60kg 8>50kg X5

Bent barbell row underhand >overhand> shrugs
60kgx10>x5>x10
70kgx8>x5>x10
70kgx8>x4>x10
60kgx9>x4>x10

Close grip pulldowns > machine rear flys (i did dropsets on each set but it would be too confusing to show this)
70kg x12>56kgx10
90kgx6 >56kgx10
80kgx8>56kgx8
80kgx6 >56kgx8

Bent db row >Rear db flys
30kgx 10> 6kg each x 10
30kgx10> 6kgx10
30kgx8 (dropset 24kgx6) > 6 kgx8
30kgx8 (dropset 24kgx6)> 6kgx6

Deadlift (i had a **** night with these)
60kgx6 (warmup)
80kgX10
100kgx8
100kgx6

Barbell curls
30kgx10
35kgX5
35kgx5
30kgx8> 25X8 >20X6
25kgX8 >20X6

Incline db curl
12kgx10
12kgx8
10kgX10>8kgx8
10kgX8>8kgx8

30 mins on epiliptical 420 calories

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Mitch and Natty. Its nice to see you following along.

Day 2: A little quick update for today-its my only day i do absolutely nothing

Even though i did back and bis workout yesterday my chest is quite sore today which has stumped me. Im quite sore along the borders of my chest (from the bottem right up and around the sides) Ive never had this from a back workout before. It must of been the way i did dead lifts or something.

I took two at2 this morning.....wow...my heart was pounding for about an hour. I might cut back to just one morning and one in the afternoon fora few more days. I'll take my last AB with my last meal.

Im feeling nice and pumped all over today and can feel my muscles starting to harden up a little.

I really felt like doing some cardio tonight - I might go for a quick jog after this. I also Might get up early in the morning and do some fasted cardio before playing bball tomorrow night.

Thats it for today.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Day 3: Cardio day

Today is a cardio day. I started with 45 mins fasted cardio. I took 1 alpha t2 + Preworkout (SAN FIerce+alcetyl carnatine) hit the cross trainer and burnt 640 calories in 45 mins.
I then took a second alpha t2 -i was trying to see if splitting the dose would have any less effect on my heart rate. Unfortunately i still had the same issue so i will have to have just one morning and one afternoon. I look on this as a good thing and see that my bottle will last longer than expected. :)

I still have the whole day ahead of me with basketball game tonight. Catch you guys tomorrow.

Bigjoe214

Bigjoe214

Awards
Sub'd. Kill it!

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
In. Good luck.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for following along guys. Starting pictures have been added.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Wow you look a bit leaner than 15%.

Looks like you have a great cycle ahead of you. :).
Thanks man, I was tensing my stomach a little (everyone does this right? haha ) but im just going off what my scales tell me. My stomach has a nice shape when i tence it but still no visible abs. My goal is for the 6 pack.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Day 4: Chest shoulders abs.

I went back too two at2 today and that worked great. I really started to feel overheated while sitting doing nothing in class. After my second dose and gym visit i was even warmer.

I ate more carbs today than I have been. I was trying to give myself strength for the session. Unfortunately my post workout meal was ****:fried food rice and sugary crap i was made feel obliged to eat (a birthday party). So i went back to the gym after and did 20 mins cardio to try burn some of excess energy off.

During my first cardio bout of HIIT-people were actually looking and pointing at the amount of sweat coming off of me. Go AT2!

Workout:

Benchpress:I felt like i could do more here put held back as i didnt have a spotter. There went many people around to help if i dropped it.
60kgx10
60kgx10 (warmup)
80kgx10
80kgx10
90kgx6>80kgx7> 60kgx10
very short break
60kgx10

Standing Millitary press: (Im not great at these. I arch my back too much.)

40kgx10
40kgx8
40kg x7>30kgx8
Superset with : Upright barbell row
40kgx8
40kgx8
40kgx7>30kgx6

Explosive pushups>normal pushups to failure :(these things take it out of you)
10X>failure
8X>failure
7X>failure
3x>Failure

Side lateral machine
50kgx10>40kgx8>30kgx7
45kgx9>35kgx8>25kgx6
40kgx10>30kgX6>20kgx8

Inlcine db press
24kg each
x10x8x6
Superset with
Incline db side lateral raise
6kgX10 3 sets

cable flys
12kgx10
3 sets with double dropset on last

Dips: concentrating on chest
x8 x8 x7 x7

Gymball situps
20x 5 sets
superseted with
Hungarian split squat
20kgx10 3 sets

I then did Hiit (130 rpm during sprint) for 12 mins on a bike (i dug deep for that) and finished the last 7 mins off with low intensity at about 90 rpm

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
WOW! work is soooooooooo boring today! Not even at2 plus caffine is keeping me awake haha.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Day 5:
Abs:
Today was very low carb day. I ate all my carbs from vegetables except at breakfast and post workout.

I did 4 exersises on abs

Situps on a Gym ball: 5 sets of 20
Side situps on the hyperextension machine (obliques) : 3 sets of 15
Lying leg raises (lifting ass off ground) 4 sets of 15
Machine crunches
55kg x10>35 kg x10 4 sets

I then did 25 mins cardio-15 of which were HIIT and 10 mins were low intensity.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Day 6: arms
Today was awsome! I felt a real lift in endurance and strength!
Before my workout day i had bball training which had me feeling pretty rough and ready to puke. I went in to the gym drinking my preworkout hoping for a half assed workout at best: it was only arms after all. But to my suprise i felt like a machine once i got going. I absolutely smashed chinups! I also focused on very short breaks.

Workout:
Chinups: 100 in around 15-20 mins
The first 5 sets were in a superset with cable pushdowns 24kgx10

*I was really really happy with 100 chins. It was actually really easy until about 80.

Close grip bench press:
60kg x10 x10x8 x7

Barbell curls:
30kgx10
35kgx6
35kgx5
30kgx9>25kgx8>20kgx4

Lying triceps extension
25kgx10
30kgx10>25kgX5
30kgx8>25kgx4
30kgx7>25kgx2

Preacher curls Reverse grip>normal grip
15kg x10 >x5 4sets

Dips>Cable pushdowns
5 sets of 10 >5 of whatever weight i could manage

Cable curl burnouts

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I missed this one!

In, better late than never. :)

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Welcome Ben, its good to see you here.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Day7: Legs

Today was fairly decent. I tweaked my lower back in the gym so im going to take a day off tomorrow and just do cardio for a few days. It was my first day back doing squats after doing my back 2 months ago. This time, instead of continuing, i stopped and just layed on the floor for 10 mins straight away instead of ignoring it. Its sore and stiff-but it will definatly be okay in a few days. Im glad i didnt ignore it. I might do hack squats from now on where my back is supported.

Workout:
Lunges:
BW: 20 reps
20kg x20
28kgx20
28kgx20

Seated calf raise
30kgx12 3 sets

Squats:
50kgx10
60kgx10
60kgx10
80kgx10

I was working my way up through the sets for this. My legs found it easy-apparently my back didnt even though it only hurt once i racked it. I was watching in the mirror. It didnt look like i was leaning too far forward-i may have done something wrong, or maybe its just my back, i am unsure.

I stopped the workout here.

I checked my blood pressure tonight. It was 120/64 with 54 pulse.

Weekly weigh in tomorrow!

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Weekly write up1:

Weight: 83.5kg
Body fat: 14.6% (down from 15.5 if i take the word of the scales)
Muscle: 48.2%
Water: 61.5%
Blood pressure:120/64
Resting Pulse: 56

Putting Anabeta and alpha-t2 together is an interesting combination. Ive found alpha t2 has strong appetite suppression and anabeta has a strong appetite increase. So at one point you have the thought of food making you nauseous and at other points absolutely dying for a meal haha.
Ive found i am particularly sensitive to alpha t2 and my heart beats very strong if i take 2 tablets or take it with 2 bigger dose of caffeine.

I've been very thirsty this week and really making sure I'm hydrated has been a solid task due to the amount of activity I'm doing.

I have noticed a slight increase in endurance so far and a slight increase in strength while looking visibly leaner each day. I actually got a lower body fat reading earlier in the week, but that was right after HIIT, so i figured id be cheating myself if i believed that.

Diet:
Ive eaten fairly well this week. I've been trying to carb cycle. Earlier in the week while i was on cardio only days i was only getting my carbs from vegetables (and oats in the morning). However as the week went on and i started doing compound lifts i ate more carbs (well a little more in general) through out the day before hand to power the workouts and to encourage some growth. However im on a few days off now so i'll drop my carbs again.

That's it for the first week! I'm absolutely stoked with the results so far.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking visibly leaner each day is the best you can hope for. Great work Doc!

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Day 9: Back, rear delts, traps

Today i was careful in my workout not to aggravate my lower back which was feeling better today. I mainly stuck to machines and cables just to be safe. I really pulled some heavy loads on these machines though.

Pullups> Machine shrugs
x10 4 sets > 100kgx10 80kgx10 80kgx8 60kgx10

Hammer strength seated rows
60kgx10, 80kgx10 (pr) 100kgx5 (pr) 80kgx8 80kgx8>60kgx8>40kgx10

Hammer strength lat pulldowns
100kgx10 120kgx10 140kgx6 140kgx3 120kgx8>100kgx6>80kgx6

Cable rows overhand>underhand
60kgx10>60kgx5
65kgx8>50kgx6
60kgx10>45kgx6
55kgx8>40kgx8

Close grip pulldowns>machine rear flys
80kgx8 >56kgx6
75kgx8>56kgx6
70kgx8>49X8

Gym ball situps +5kg
x20 3 sets

Reverse db flys
6kg x10 3 sets

20 mins cardio on treadmill with incline of 7-9. I was mainly walking with a light jog at the end.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Looking visibly leaner each day is the best you can hope for. Great work Doc!
Thanks Ben, im really working hard at the moment.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Day 10
I'm looking visible leaner again today and my top two abs are beginning to pop out. :)

Today was just cardio day: i trew two quick leg exersises in for good measure.

I did 30 mins cardio on the stationary bike first thing this morning with 15 mins HIIT. That was all i could muster on an empty stomach. I followed this with 4 sets of hamstring curls.

I then ate very clean for the rest of the day eating lots of protien, low carbs and moderate fat.
I got my carbs from 2x 1/2 cup of rice (spread over two meals) and vegetables.
I got my protien from chicken, 2 eggs, beef and cottage cheese.

I then finished the day with 20 mins jogging on the treadmill (8 incline and 8kmp/h), 10 mins on the stationary bike and 4 sets of leg extensions.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Great looking stack here. That back is still giving you issues huh? You may want to start looking at doing some core stabilization exercises on off days or start your workouts with some planks and such to get your core firing. If your core is weak it's going to take a lot out of all of your lifts. The stronger it is the better every lift will be.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Great looking stack here. That back is still giving you issues huh? You may want to start looking at doing some core stabilization exercises on off days or start your workouts with some planks and such to get your core firing. If your core is weak it's going to take a lot out of all of your lifts. The stronger it is the better every lift will be.
Thanks for the tips Rahl. I've been trying to some degree to strengthen my core by doing do 3-5 sets of situps (on a gym ball) and leg raises at the end of each weight session often i also throw in hyper extensions for my lower back. Would doing a plank use deeper muscles? It wouldn't be that hard to start and Finnish each session with it.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Day 11: Double Split.
I didn’t feel very well today and had a very shoddy work out because of it-my lifts and endurance were down. So i decided to do it in 2 sessions, doing chest/shoulders/cardio in the first session and triceps in the second.

Chest/Shoulders > Dumbbell side lateral raise
Elevated Explosive pushups
10 + 15 non explosive > 8kgx10
8+15 non explosive > 10kgx10
6+ 15 non explosive>10kgx8
20 non explosive >8kgx8

Bench press
60kgx10|80kgx10|80kgx5|70kgx9|60kgx10

Cable flys
12.5kgx10|15kgx9| 15kgx6|12.5kgx9>10kgx5>7kgx5

Hammer strength shoulder press >db font lateral raises
40kgx10>8kgx10 | 60kgx6>8kgx10 | 60kgx4>8kgx8 |40kgx6>8kgx6

Side lateral raise machine
35kgx10 | 35kgx8 | 30kgx10>20kgx10>14kgx5

20 mins on treadmill
Speed 6 incline 3

Workout 2: Triceps
Dips: 10 reps five sets

Lying Triceps extensions: i finished the last two sets by repping out close grip bench press of the same weight followed by db kickbacks.
25kgx10 | 35kgx8 | 35kgx5 | 25kgx8

Bench dips
x25 | x25 | x20 | 20kgx15>x12

Cable Pushdowns
Rope: 15kgx8, 15kgx8
Bar: 28kgx10>20kgx5 | 28kgx10>20kgx5 | 24kgx10>18kgx5

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the tips Rahl. I've been trying to some degree to strengthen my core by doing do 3-5 sets of situps (on a gym ball) and leg raises at the end of each weight session often i also throw in hyper extensions for my lower back. Would doing a plank use deeper muscles? It wouldn't be that hard to start and Finnish each session with it.
Sit ups are really ****ty core work to be honest. They work the abs in isolation and don't really effect your overall core strength. A plank is a much better overall core stabilization exercise. They're used in rehabilitation programs commonly. Also, wall slides are another good one. Stand with your back against a wall and slowly lower yourself to a seated position. Hold the "seated" position for 30 secs and slowly rise back up. Do sets of 5-10. I like to do normal planks in conjunction with side planks. 1 to the left, 1 in the center, 1 to the right and so on. 60 sec holds. Give it a shot and let me know what you think. After you've gotten more comfortable with them and your strength is coming up you can add in a stability ball for added challenge and strength building. Good luck!

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Weekly Weigh-in:

Weight: 84kg
Body fat: 14.7% (up 0.1%)
Muscle: 48.1%
Water: 61.8%

This week it actually looks like i put on 500g (1.1 pounds) of LBM. This was Completely accidental as i was trying to loose body fat. It seems body fat reading went up by .1%, which is very minimal, so im quite happy with that gain wise. I just wish id lost the body fat as well. However i dont look at this as a bad thing-its like free lbm :)

I think my diet was responsible for this (lack of fat loss) I was trying to be smart and be fancier with carb cycling. I think i'll make it simpler this week and try straight cut and add in 3x morning sprint sessions. However, I'll remember this week for my next bulk. I'll take a pound a week with nearly no fat gain any day of the week.

It seems im starting to handle 2 alpha t2 at once (i tried it Friday afternoon) so I've tried two again this morning. If all goes well i'll up my dose.

I'm absolutely itching to workout today! i have had a few days off lifting due to other commitments. Ive been dong cardio each day though. Nearly every body part is itching to workout so i might make today a full body workout.

I also tried doing bridges Rahl. Im hopeless at these, which really shows how bad my core is.
I will being doing them before and after every workout with a focused core day once per week.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Day 15:Full body

Due to other commitments it had been 4 days since i had lifted so i was itching to lift. I decided to change to a full body routine. I did leave shoulders out though so i could target them separatly. I had good lifts yesterday and put up a few PR's. After having 2 at2 in the morning i was sweating like an absolute furnace.

T bar rows
60kgx12
80kgx10
60kgx12
60kgx10>40x8

Hammer strength squat:
80kgx10
120kgx10
120kgx8
160kgx5>80kgx5 (Pr)

Hammer streangth bench press
80kgx10
100kgx10
120kgx4 (pr) I did this x 1 at the peak of my bulk.
100kgx8>80kgx5>60kgx5>40kgx3

superset with one arm rb rows: honestly i needed to do more weight on this but i was concentrating on bench press.
28kgx15 x15 x15 x12

Wide grip chins
x10x10x8x8
No break
Wide grip lat pulldown
60kgx10, 60kgx8>45kgx8

Dips>tricep pushdowns
x14>35kgx8
x12>35kgx3>30kgx4
x10>30kgx8
x10>30kgx8>25kgx4

Pec flys
15kgx10
15kx5>12kgx3
12kgx9
12kgx8>10kgx8>7.5kgx5

ez bar curls>alternating db curls
35kgx8>10kgx5
35kgx5>10kgx5
30kgx9>10kgx5
25kgx12>10kgx5

20 mins treadmill on 6 incline and 7 speed.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Day 15:Full body

Due to other commitments it had been 4 days since i had lifted so i was itching to lift. I decided to change to a full body routine. I did leave shoulders out though so i could target them separatly. I had good lifts yesterday and put up a few PR's. After having 2 at2 in the morning i was sweating like an absolute furnace.

T bar rows
60kgx12
80kgx10
60kgx12
60kgx10>40x8

Hammer strength squat:
80kgx10
120kgx10
120kgx8
160kgx5>80kgx5 (Pr)

Hammer streangth bench press
80kgx10
100kgx10
120kgx4 (pr) I did this x 1 at the peak of my bulk.
100kgx8>80kgx5>60kgx5>40kgx3

superset with one arm rb rows: honestly i needed to do more weight on this but i was concentrating on bench press.
28kgx15 x15 x15 x12

Wide grip chins
x10x10x8x8
No break
Wide grip lat pulldown
60kgx10, 60kgx8>45kgx8

Dips>tricep pushdowns
x14>35kgx8
x12>35kgx3>30kgx4
x10>30kgx8
x10>30kgx8>25kgx4

Pec flys
15kgx10
15kx5>12kgx3
12kgx9
12kgx8>10kgx8>7.5kgx5

ez bar curls>alternating db curls
35kgx8>10kgx5
35kgx5>10kgx5
30kgx9>10kgx5
25kgx12>10kgx5

20 mins treadmill on 6 incline and 7 speed.
Nice workout bro. Keep after the planks
Man. Do them every night before bed for a while.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Rahl, Im going to do 3 1 minute planks before i watch the breaking bad finale.

Day 16: Shoulders

Today i hit up my shoulders as i believe i need to pay some extra attention to them. Im going to try do these twice a week.

I'm really starting to feel anabeta kick in this week. I feel much stronger in the gym and again nearly hit some pbs i was hitting in the peak of my bulk.

I also purchased the new xtend to throw in as intra workout which i found helped dramatically-espessially with my cardio at the end.

Normally im only up to walking on the incline on the treadmill after a workout-but today i ran for 20 mins.

My diet today was fairly lean with the majority of carbs consumed before 4pm.

Workout:
Seated db shoulder press
22kgx10
24kgx8
26kgx5
26kgx4
24kgx6>20kgx8>16kgx6 (these were done Arnold style)

seated smith machine shoulder press
50kgx10
60kgx8
60kgx6
55kgx8
50kgx6

Upright rows
30kgx10
40kgx8
40kgx6
35kgx8
30kgx8

Hammer streangth shoulder press
40kgx10
60kgx8
70kgx6
60kgx8
40kgx7

Side Lateral raise >calf raises (i figured why not)
10kgx10>35kgx15 4 sets

Side lateral raise machine
I really cant remember the weight> i did drop sets each time

Machine rear flys
65kgx10 x10 x8 x8

20 mins on tread mil at 8 incline and 9km/h jog

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Day 17: BEAST MODE!

My workout tonight was off the chain! I hit a PR in every single exercise (bar chest and tris-i trained shoulders yesterday) I felt completely unstoppable, some of these PR's were actually big leaps as well. Additionaly i was VASCULAR with veins comming out of my shoulders neck, traps and arms.

Diet: i ate clean all day. finnishing off post workout with a steak the size of my ass. I deserved it.

Workout:
Hammer streangth bench press.
80kgx10
100kgx8
110kgx5
110kgx5
100kgx7

Deadlifts:
50kgx10
80kgx10
100kgx10
120kgx10 (PR)
130kgx8 (PR)
140kgkgx (PR) up close to 30kg!

Bent over Barbell rows
80kgx10 (PB) (up 6 reps)
80KGx8
70kgx10
70kgx8
60kgx12 (speed reps)
60kgx10 (speed reps)

Chinups
10 4 sets

Hack squats
40kgx12
80kgx10
100kgx10 (PR)
100kgx8 (PR)
110kgx5 (PR) (its been a while since ive done these so i cant measure how far ive come)

lying tricep extensions>bench dips
25kgx10>x25
35kgx8>x25
35kgx7>x25
35kgx6>(dropset)25x7>x25

Incline Db curls
16kgx12 (PR)
18kgx8 (PR)
18kgx6 (PR)
16kgx8
16kgx6>12kgx8>8kgx20

20 cardio running on treadmill. 6 inline 9 speed. Heart rate was at about 90%

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
I'll be having a recovery day today. I pulled up pretty sore after last nights workout. I may do some core work and cardio later, but it will be very basic if i do anything today.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Today was a rest day but i decided to do 9x60m sprints. I was supposed to do 10, but felt like i would sustain an injury if i ran another time. My first 5 felt pretty quick but i slowed down a bit after this as my quads were hurting. I ate fairly lean today aside from my cheat meal at lunch. I didnt feel great about it, thats why i did the sprints. It did taste good though so i figure it was worth it.

Im doing very low carbs tomorrow. Hopefully i'll make a dent in my BF% this week. Otherwise i will have to assume i need to only do vegetables for carbs every day.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Day 20: Upper body.

With basketball training yesterday, spritns the day before and doing lets the workout befor emy legs were still tender i did not do them. I had a very low carb day only eating carbs pre and post workout and post workout was only 30g of maltodextrine

Strength was still up but i felt pretty flat!

Workout:
Bench press:
100kgx8
120kgx4
120kgx4
100kgx5
80kgx8

Incline db press
20kgx14
20kgx17
22kgx12
22kgx14>18kgx8>14kgx6

Bent over barbell rows (underhand)
60kgx10
60kgx10
70kgx8
70kgx8
60kgx8

Seated cable rows
overhand grip
50kgx15
60kgx14
60kgx12
55kgx14

Hammer streangth Shoulderpress:
40kgx15
70kgx8
70kgx6
70kgx3
50kgx10
50kgx8>40kgx5

Seated machine curls>chinups
4th plate>12 chins
4th plate>3rd plate>10 chins
4thplate>3rd plate>8 chins.

French press
30kgx8
30kgx8
25kgx8
25kgx8

Pushdowns: i started at 40kg and repped out every plate all the way down.

10 mins bike: i couldnt do any more than this.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Week 3 Weekly weigh in.

Weight 84
Fat %: 14.7 (no change)

I seet a number of PR's this week and my strength is increasing nicly. I hope it continues to rise. Vascularity is way up, I think this gave me a false impression that i was loosing weight. I was a little surprised i had no change in body fat, ive been working my ass off and ate extremely clean the whole week. Even my girlfriend is surprised its not going anywhere. Maybee im just eating a little bit to much portion wise. I'll try reducing portion size this week.

I ate nearly no carbs on wednesday thursday Friday. I was absolutely exhausted yesterday and ate carbs every meal to in an attempt to feel better. It helped a little but not much. Today i will go medium carb, two days off with low carb and a carb up again wednesday.

Another thing i might try, and i wouldnt mind some feedback on this thought, is a little less emphasis on the weights-so one exersise 3 sets on each body part and then have more of an emphasis on cardio. Maybee that is the change i need.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Day 22:
Upper body

I tried to have a more laid back workout today as ive been feeling a little run down over the past few days. Although My scales say i am not dropping body fat i thought i was looking leaner. My traps were popping, the heads on my shoulders were all seperated and i had veins comming out of my chest. This was while pumped, im looking forward to seeing that when im normal.

Workout:
Hammer streangth lat pulldown
120 kgx10 (PR)
160kgx5 (PR) A dude came over and offered a spot on this set. He said with 4 plates either side i deserved a spot. lol after the fifth rep i lost concerntration for a second and i came out from under the lap bar and shot up towards the roof.
140x7>120x5>100x5>80x5

One arm db row: i cant remember exactly for each arm but there abouts.
34kgx8
34kgx10>26kgx8
34kgx10>26kgx8
34kgx12>26kgx8>20x5

And my wrists hurt from typing so i'll just type the rest of my exersises

T cups
upright cable row (with rope)
cable flys
tricep extensions
db bicep curls
situps and planks
I then went to the gf's house and took the dog for a run.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Day 25: Chest, Lats, Triceps, Abs

I feel like im comming down with alight head cold so ive been taking it a little easy the last few days but i felt okay this afternoon.

I came across a new program that looked pretty good so i deciced to change my workout up. I gotta say it was great. I was shaking after the third exercise.

Overall I think i was looking good in the gym. I seem to be looking tighter. This is what i ate today. Does this seem to be on track for cutting? This is a rough outline of what my diet has been like.

m1: 1 cup oats, 1 cup skim milk, 1 scoop protien powder 1 tbs penut butter and honey
m2: 200gram steak, 2 servings peas/corn
m3: protien shake with 1 teaspoon honey (id normally eat carrots and chicken or cottage cheese but was strapped for time here)
M4: Post workout shake: 2 scoops protien 1 of malto dextrine
m5: post workout carrots, salad, 200grams chicken, 2 pieces of brown bread
M6: 250g cottage cheese

Workout:
Incline presses
2 sets: x 28kg x10, x7

Incline flyes
2 sets: 10kgx20 14kgx8

Incline presses (X Reps)
2 sets: 24kgx8>6 X-reps | 22kgx5>5 X-reps

Bench press
2 sets: 60kgx12

Machine flyes
68kg x16

Bench presses (X Reps)
60kgx10 > 5 x reps

Chins
2sets: x 12

Pulldowns
68kgx15

Chins x8

Dumbbell pullovers (drop set):
28kg x12>24kgx8

Close-grip bench presses:
60kgx10

Pushdowns
30kgx20

Close-grip bench presses (X Reps)
50kgx12> 6 X-reps

Lying tricep extensions: (drop set)
1set: 30kgx6 25kgx5 20kgx6

Hanging or incline kneeups
2sets x 10
Crunches x20
Hanging kneeups (X Reps) 1 set: x10 with 15 x-reps

Superset
Full-range crunches 2 sets x 10
Dips 2 sets: x14, x12

30 mins on bike 105 rpm.

X Reps are partial movements added to the end of a set.
Move the weight to just below the middle of the stroke and pulse, doing
short reps in a five-to-10-inch range.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately i seem to have got that cold....bugger ey.....so im going to have a rest from training while i have it, (but not my diet.) Hopefully this is only for a few days. I just did a quick weigh in because i thought i was looking lean today and i have started to loose body fat again. So that diet i posted above is on the money for me as far as fat loss goes.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Weekly weight in 4: 84kg (halfway)
bodyfat percentage: 14.4%

So it looks like my diet is working a little better this week and i have found my spot for my fat burning. I thought this was a good drop this week considering ive been sick and only had one workout. Hopefully im up and going again in a few days.

This also marks the halfway point for the cycle. I was hoping to have lost more weight but no matter, ive been trying my ass off so..ive lost what ive lost.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Well after being sick for a few days i am going to start back at the gym tomororow. I played ball tonight and felt fine. I finnished the first bottle of anabeta while i was sick and didnt start the second. I will start up at day 29 tomorrow as i start back on anabeta erase and finnish at2.

On a personal note i have a funny feeling i wont make it to 10% by the end of the log. But i am aiming for 12! I think i set my expectations a little too high.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
4% in 4 weeks? It is definitely achievable. Keep at it!

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
I'll definitely work for it.

This will be my diet for the remainder of the log. Hopefully this will help me get cut up.

3/4 cup oats+milk (should be about 100 g carbs there-im trying to get most of my carbs from this meal), 1 scoop protien + 3/4 tbs penut butter

1 carrot +250 grams diet cottage cheese

1/4 bellpepper, peas, corn + 140 gram cooked steak

1 can tinned tuna or chicken

Post workout: 1.5 scoop whey+30g maltodextrine

140g cooked steak + carrot, bell peppers and peas.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Alright, First day back, i did ok. I could tell id been sick but i'll be back too it soon. I did the same workout i did last wednesday. It is down below. My diet was also Clean. I dont know if i ate enough but i hope BCAAS and anabeta will help me hold the muscle. I think this will be how i need to eat every day if i want to get to 10%

Diet
3 wheetbix (30g carbs) + 30g whey

Meal 2
I can of mid sized can of tuna +1 carrot +1/2 bellpepper

Meal 3
140g steak + 150g baby peas+ i tablespoon natural penut butter

Meal 4 post workout
45g whey + 1 banana

Meal 5
140g steak + 1.5 carrots, 1/2 bellpepper, 200g peas +1 piece of cheese

Meal 6
1 can of chicken.

Workout:
Incline presses
2 sets: x 28kg x10, x7

Incline flyes
2 sets: 10kgx20 14kgx8

Incline presses (X Reps)
2 sets: 24kgx8>6 X-reps | 22kgx5>5 X-reps

Bench press
2 sets: 60kgx12

Machine flyes
68kg x16

Bench presses (X Reps)
60kgx10 > 5 x reps

Pulldowns
120kg 2sets: x 10

Cable pullovers
30kgx10>25kgx5>20kgx5

Pulldowns
100kg 2sets: x 8 with 6 x-reps

Dumbbell pullovers (drop set):
30kg x10>24kgx8

Close-grip bench presses:
60kgx10

Pushdowns
30kgx20

Close-grip bench presses (X Reps)
50kgx12> 6 X-reps

overhead cable extensions: (drop set)
1set: 30kgx8 25kgx6 20kgx6

Hanging or incline kneeups
2sets x 10
Crunches x20
Hanging kneeups (X Reps) 1 set: x10 with 15 x-reps

Superset
Full-range crunches 2 sets x 10
Dips 2 sets: x14, x12

30 mins on bike 105ish rpm with the last 8 mins HIIT.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Weetabix, for cutting?

Bugger off. :)

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Haha- you know they're good bro. They're the new clen here is AUS!

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Day 30:Quads, Hams, Gastrocs, Low Back

Diet
3.5 wheetbix (35g carbs) + 30g whey

Meal 2
1 mid sized can of tuna +2 carrots

Meal 3
140g steak + 150g baby peas

Meal 4
1 can of chicken + 1 carrot+i pack low carb protien crisps

post workout shake 45g whey

Meal 5 (1 hour later)
3 chicken wings, 100grams lean mince, 1/2 cup rice.

Meal 6
Is in about 1 hour
I'll have to see if i fee l like cottage cheese or chicken.

Workout

Hack squats 2sets: 80kg x10
Leg extensions 1 set: 30kg x20
Hack squats (X Reps)* 1set: 80kg x9 with 5 x reps
Leg press 2 sets: 200kgx10 with 6 x reps
Leg curls 1 set: wieght 8 (unknown weight) x 20
Leg presses (X Reps) 1 set: 180kgx 8 with 8 x-reps

Superset
Stiff-legged deadlifts 1sets 80kgx10 (due to the problems i sometimes have with my back i didnt lift too heavy on these)
Hyperextensions x17

Leg press calf raises (X Reps) 2 x 20, 120kg x20 120x12 6 x reps on both
Standing calf raises
(drop set; X Reps) 2 sets: x 12(8) 35kg>25 kg (xreps at the end of dropset.)

Superset
Seated calf raises
(drop set; X Reps) 50kg x12> 30kgx8 6 xreps
Hyperextensions 1 set x12+10 kg.

30 mins on bike above 100rpm with 8 min HIIT at the end.