Onlychevy6 with Needtobuildmuscle(rs-transaderm) gets his rub on

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok peeps starting on Monday the 26th a new log will start right here. We are going to give this transaderm a run for its money. This may work wonders for the lean people. But for those of us that have some skin chub left to lose, will be the true test on how this product works. Stay tuned for beginning pics., stats, meal plan and training.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First..

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
In brother, I'll probably start my RS Transderm LOG up come Monday! I'm pretty pumped about it!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Same here I'll be more supportive than a double D over the shoulder boulder holder. Cross Your heart, I mean mine.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in to see what Transaderm has in store for you Jeff! Looking forward to everything bro ;)

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SUB'd for the ride, let's do this!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks everyone for stopping by and checking out my little log. First I would like to thank Need To Build Muscle and RickRock for this opportunity to run this long awaited product.

Now some current information. This log is supposed to officially start on Monday however i am going to start it tonight. And start the product tomorrow. No time like the present to get things rolling. My initial plan was to only run this for 3 weeks. After doing some research I will run this for 4-6 weeks. And then jump on a PCT. Which I already have. The way I plan on using this product is to use 5 pumps every morning after my shower. Which should hopefully last most of the day and give me enough strength and energy to blast through my evening workouts. Here is the picture I actually took these a few days ago so there really is no need to take new ones again.

Weight: 249.6

Neck: 17.75
Shoulder: 51.5
Chest: 48.75
Waist: 43
Abdomen: 49.0
Hips: 45
Thigh: 24.25
Knee: 16
Calf: 16.5
Ankle: 9.25
Arm: 16.5 non flexed, 17.5 Flexed
Forearm: 12.25
Wrist: 7

9-17-11 Front.jpg
9-17-11 Front Double Bicep.jpg
9-17-11Being Goofy.jpg
9-17-11 Rear Double Bicep.jpg

Tonight's workout is as follows. One key note the creator of this workout needs his tail kick. Reason being the workout kicked my tail. LOL...

Flat Bench

Warm up set
100 lbs 15 times

280 lbs 5 times (Personal Best to date)(Let me also say I needed some assistance from my spotter aka Wife)
280 lbs 5 times
280 lbs 3 times (I could not finish the last two reps so I dropped it down)
250 lbs 2 times
250 lbs 5 times
250 lbs 5 times
140 lbs 10 times
110 lbs 12 times

Wide Grip Barbell Row

200 lbs 5 times
200 lbs 5 times
200 lbs 5 times
200 lbs 5 times
200 lbs 5 times
120 lbs 15 times
90 lbs 12 times

Push Press

140 lbs 5 times
140 lbs 5 times
140 lbs 5 times
140 lbs 5 times
140 lbs 5 times
100 lbs 12 times
70 lbs 10 times

Machine Squats

810 lbs 5 times
810 lbs 5 times
810 lbs 5 times
810 lbs 5 times
810 lbs 5 times
630 lbs 10 times
450 lbs 8 times

Lying Leg Curls

180 lbs 5 times
180 lbs 5 times
180 lbs 5 times
180 lbs 5 times
180 lbs 5 times
100 lbs 10 times
40 lbs 9 times

I was completely worn out. My entire body was already sore from my workout on Monday. After this workout I almost wanted to cry (Not really). I can feel it already come tomorrow and or Friday I probably won't be walking. I ended up taking a pre-workout supplement called N.O. Ignite. I really needed it to get through this workout.

Today's Diet went like this

2414 calories

Meal 1 - Breaking Fast (12pm - 1pm)

4 oz of Venison
1 Fiber one bar
1/2 oz 10 each Almonds
Meal replacement shake
2 each EFA Lean gold with Tonalin CLA
16 oz water

756 calories 27.2 grams of fat / 43.6 grams of Carbs. / 91.3 grams of Protein

Meal 2 Pre-Workout Meal (3pm - 4 pm)

4 oz of Fish
1/2 cup Brown Rice
1/2 oz 10 each Almonds
1 Scoop of Whey Protein with BCAA
2 each EFA Lean Gold with Tonalin CLA
16 oz of Water

647 Calories 20.1 grams of Fat / 33.8 grams of Carbs. / 82.8 grams of Protein

Meal 3 Post Workout (7pm - 8pm)

8 eggs whites
3/4 cup oatmeal with cinnamon
1 fiber one bar
1 oz 20 each Almonds
1 Scoop of Whey Protein with BCAA w/12oz of Milk
1 pack of ISS Vitamins
16 oz of Water

1011 Calories 34.5 grams of Fat / 77.3 grams of Carbs. / 101.1 grams of Protein

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice workout.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice workout.
lol you did see where i said the person who designed this needs his butt kicked didn't you. LMAO.. This is one hell of a workout. It was not exactly like we talked about. But I wanted to try it this way and see how it felt. Not only was I completely wiped out but it was a challenge to figure out the weight to use. I am sure in the next few workouts I will get it down correctly. Thank you for putting this thing together. I can see or should I say feel this is going to work.

Chevy6s Chick

Chevy6s Chick

Awards
Ok peeps starting on Monday the 26th a new log will start right here. We are going to give this transaderm a run for its money. This may work wonders for the lean people. But for those of us that have some skin chub left to lose, will be the true test on how this product works. Stay tuned for beginning pics., stats, meal plan and training.
You're making great progress and I am not just saying that cause I have to since you're my "baby" daddy! You will do amazing work as usual!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are a strong mofo Jeff! That's some nice weight on flat bench bud!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are a strong mofo Jeff! That's some nice weight on flat bench bud!
Thanks bud. I am not going to lie the 280 was no easy task. I am doing everything I can do to build my strength up. And hopefully get ripped like some of you crazy lean guys up in here.

Meister

Meister

Awards
In for this. Cannot wait to see how transaderm works for you. Good Luck!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Venison!! luggy fugger!!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so my first reaction to rs-transaderm. After my morning shower I dry off wait a couple of minutes then grab the bottle expecting like a mist or a blob of lotion to come out. Boy was I mistaken. The first pump came out so fast it hit me in the neck Lol. I was like hmmm do I need to shake this up or what. Pumped again and aimed for my shoulder. Same thing a small little drop. Long story short this is the way it comes out. And you have to start spreading it fairly quickly. It dis not cover a lot of surface area. And it felt like I just used something like a wet nap or alcohol wipe. And had an aroma of alcohol that quickly went away. After my 1 hour and 15 minute drive to work. I have started to feel a little tightness on the back of my neck and shoulders. Could be good or could be bad only time will tell. I will check in later today and give an afternoon update.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so my first reaction to rs-transaderm. After my morning shower I dry off wait a couple of minutes then grab the bottle expecting like a mist or a blob of lotion to come out. Boy was I mistaken. The first pump came out so fast it hit me in the neck Lol. I was like hmmm do I need to shake this up or what. Pumped again and aimed for my shoulder. Same thing a small little drop. Long story short this is the way it comes out. And you have to start spreading it fairly quickly. It dis not cover a lot of surface area. And it felt like I just used something like a wet nap or alcohol wipe. And had an aroma of alcohol that quickly went away. After my 1 hour and 15 minute drive to work. I have started to feel a little tightness on the back of my neck and shoulders. Could be good or could be bad only time will tell. I will check in later today and give an afternoon update.
Wow that sounds NUTS hah. I better take note of that stuff so when my bottle gets here it does blast me in the face!
Any other notable feelings?

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow that sounds NUTS hah. I better take note of that stuff so when my bottle gets here it does blast me in the face!
No not really. Just a little tingle here or there. Then after the what I call a tingle it feels like I am tightening up or maybe a better word is feeling like I am getting a pump. Kinda hard to explain.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Thanks everyone for stopping by and checking out my little log. First I would like to thank Need To Build Muscle and RickRock for this opportunity to run this long awaited product.

Now some current information. This log is supposed to officially start on Monday however i am going to start it tonight. And start the product tomorrow. No time like the present to get things rolling. My initial plan was to only run this for 3 weeks. After doing some research I will run this for 4-6 weeks. And then jump on a PCT. Which I already have. The way I plan on using this product is to use 5 pumps every morning after my shower. Which should hopefully last most of the day and give me enough strength and energy to blast through my evening workouts. Here is the picture I actually took these a few days ago so there really is no need to take new ones again.

Weight: 249.6

Neck: 17.75
Shoulder: 51.5
Chest: 48.75
Waist: 43
Abdomen: 49.0
Hips: 45
Thigh: 24.25
Knee: 16
Calf: 16.5
Ankle: 9.25
Arm: 16.5 non flexed, 17.5 Flexed
Forearm: 12.25
Wrist: 7

View attachment 44377View attachment 44378View attachment 44379View attachment 44380

Tonight's workout is as follows. One key note the creator of this workout needs his tail kick. Reason being the workout kicked my tail. LOL...

Flat Bench

Warm up set
100 lbs 15 times

280 lbs 5 times (Personal Best to date)(Let me also say I needed some assistance from my spotter aka Wife)
280 lbs 5 times
280 lbs 3 times (I could not finish the last two reps so I dropped it down)
250 lbs 2 times
250 lbs 5 times
250 lbs 5 times
140 lbs 10 times
110 lbs 12 times

Wide Grip Barbell Row

200 lbs 5 times
200 lbs 5 times
200 lbs 5 times
200 lbs 5 times
200 lbs 5 times
120 lbs 15 times
90 lbs 12 times

Push Press

140 lbs 5 times
140 lbs 5 times
140 lbs 5 times
140 lbs 5 times
140 lbs 5 times
100 lbs 12 times
70 lbs 10 times

Machine Squats

810 lbs 5 times
810 lbs 5 times
810 lbs 5 times
810 lbs 5 times
810 lbs 5 times
630 lbs 10 times
450 lbs 8 times

Lying Leg Curls

180 lbs 5 times
180 lbs 5 times
180 lbs 5 times
180 lbs 5 times
180 lbs 5 times
100 lbs 10 times
40 lbs 9 times

I was completely worn out. My entire body was already sore from my workout on Monday. After this workout I almost wanted to cry (Not really). I can feel it already come tomorrow and or Friday I probably won't be walking. I ended up taking a pre-workout supplement called N.O. Ignite. I really needed it to get through this workout.

Today's Diet went like this

2414 calories

Meal 1 - Breaking Fast (12pm - 1pm)

4 oz of Venison
1 Fiber one bar
1/2 oz 10 each Almonds
Meal replacement shake
2 each EFA Lean gold with Tonalin CLA
16 oz water

756 calories 27.2 grams of fat / 43.6 grams of Carbs. / 91.3 grams of Protein

Meal 2 Pre-Workout Meal (3pm - 4 pm)

4 oz of Fish
1/2 cup Brown Rice
1/2 oz 10 each Almonds
1 Scoop of Whey Protein with BCAA
16 oz of Water

647 Calories 20.1 grams of Fat / 33.8 grams of Carbs. / 82.8 grams of Protein

Meal 3 Post Workout (7pm - 8pm)

8 eggs whites
3/4 cup oatmeal with cinnamon
1 fiber one bar
1 oz 20 each Almonds
1 Scoop of Whey Protein with BCAA w/12oz of Milk
1 pack of ISS Vitamins
16 oz of Water

1011 Calories 34.5 grams of Fat / 77.3 grams of Carbs. / 101.1 grams of Protein
Hell yeah man like the layout you got here, Nice strength all around too! This log will be epic, the progress in your other log was ridiculous so i have no doubt you'll pull it off or exceed it this time. :)

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Noon time update. Nothing crazy to report. However I cant say if it is the product or last nights workout. But it feels like the middle of my back is getting tighter and pulling my shoulders back. The tightness in the neck is still there but not as bad as it was after the product was rubbed in this morning.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Noon time update. Nothing crazy to report. However I cant say if it is the product or last nights workout. But it feels like the middle of my back is getting tighter and pulling my shoulders back. The tightness in the neck is still there but not as bad as it was after the product was rubbed in this morning.
Why don't you just get Ms. Chevy to rub it for ya?

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tried that last night. She says I am sore also. Bla bla bla... Lmao
Story Time... So this is before we were married, but the wife and I had been together for a while, we might have even been living with one another at this time, can't remember. Another thing to take into consideration, my wife is from Chile, she has only been here about 6yrs at this point and works in a Mexican restaurant, so minimal English (knows the basics, but does not get sarcasm)... Anyway, we are laying in bed one night watching TV and say Oh No... and I'm looking down at my member and she says, "What... what's wrong?" and I said, "I just got bit by a poisonous spider!" and she was getting all close and looking at it, saying, "Where... where?" I said right there pointing at the head, and I said look how swollen it is getting, then here's where she finally got that I was joking... I said, "Baby, your gonna have to suck the venom out!" Needless to say, she smacked me and I just retorted... "Please Baby, save my life, don't let me die!!!" She was not happy because she fell for it, LoL!!! I swear that is a true story, gotta love language barriers, usually aggravating, but from time to time, you can actually have fun with it!!!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Story Time... So this is before we were married, but the wife and I had been together for a while, we might have even been living with one another at this time, can't remember. Another thing to take into consideration, my wife is from Chile, she has only been here about 6yrs at this point and works in a Mexican restaurant, so minimal English (knows the basics, but does not get sarcasm)... Anyway, we are laying in bed one night watching TV and say Oh No... and I'm looking down at my member and she says, "What... what's wrong?" and I said, "I just got bit by a poisonous spider!" and she was getting all close and looking at it, saying, "Where... where?" I said right there pointing at the head, and I said look how swollen it is getting, then here's where she finally got that I was joking... I said, "Baby, your gonna have to suck the venom out!" Needless to say, she smacked me and I just retorted... "Please Baby, save my life, don't let me die!!!" She was not happy because she fell for it, LoL!!! I swear that is a true story, gotta love language barriers, usually aggravating, but from time to time, you can actually have fun with it!!!
That is freaking hilarious. Sounds like something I would do. That is so classic double thumbs up on this one.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks cardiobro... I just had to use something funny.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ic that we're jeff he would have been more likely to dutch oven her while she was down there. The tightness is the skin it tightens jp ai bit from drying and from what I understand it has a little tackiness. The formastanzol wasn't tacky but tightened my skin when it dried. Of course some of it could be the workout yesterday too.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kleen is correct. After the Transaderm dries you might feel some tightening of the skin. Its nothing more than it drying with a slight bit of a pulling sensation. Formastanozol is very much similar and should be because they use the same carrier.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is good to heat kleen and rickrock. This morning I tried 6 pumps instead of 5 and pretty much covered my chest, shoulders and back.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LMAO. This is a good story!

My wife gets mad at me if I say anything about pains from working out.. she said if I gonna complain dont do it... If I got bit by a spider she would probably tell me to hurry and die so she can collect my life insurance....

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is good to heat kleen and scottydoc. This morning I tried 6 pumps instead of 5 and pretty much covered my chest, shoulders and back.
Nice, noticing anything more in the gym?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kleen is correct. After the Transaderm dries you might feel some tightening of the skin. Its nothing more than it drying with a slight bit of a pulling sensation. Formastanozol is very much similar and should be because they use the same carrier.
I love the carrier, very easy to use and dries fast.

Meister

Meister

Awards
"Pearl Necklace"

What is the recommended dose of this stuff? Very interested in it and what you could or should stack it with?

Meister

Meister

Awards
That would be like giving yourself the Spider Man. LOL

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol 5 pumps I believe is the norm. Like I said before I tried 6 this morning and feel fine. There are some oral products like epi-v that should work well with this. But I jave not tried it personally.

Meister

Meister

Awards
Lol 5 pumps I believe is the norm. Like I said before I tried 6 this morning and feel fine. There are some oral products like epi-v that should work well with this. But I jave not tried it personally.
Sweet!!! I'm going to look up the compound now. I'm starting an 8 wk EPI run on 10-14.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Workout update to come tomorrow.currently driving to my deer lease. Hopefully to harvest some animals.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"Pearl Necklace"

What is the recommended dose of this stuff? Very interested in it and what you could or should stack it with?
5 pumps is recommended dose and it stacks well with an AI or other hormonal products (PH/DS) to use as an on cycle test base. ;)

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Workout update to come tomorrow.currently driving to my deer lease. Hopefully to harvest some animals.
I'm in for some good Deer-Jerky!!!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I gotta give props out there to the guys who can deer hunt and another friend of mine who goes bear hunting and stuff because I just can't sit that still for that long, would drive me crazy... I mean I'm not against hunting, I'm damn well not against eating the hunted animals, but doing the actual hunting, too boring, well most hunting anyway... Dove I can do, squirrel & rabbit I can do, gator hunting I Love to do, but not in New Orleans anymore. I'm really the same way with fishing, but at least with fishing you are on a boat with a couple of guys drinking and having fun, but I still prefer to dive down and spear the suckers, way more exciting!

Here is a picture of my Brother and a Cousin from about a week ago, Nothing like bringing up a Catfish that is almost as big as you are...

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's how you do it man!!! Wild caught deer!! Thats the best form of protein ever!! If I could hunt I would do it whenever I had the time!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bring me dead animals too eat!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK I am able to get some service to get online finally. Friday's workout was not a fun one. I was not able to finish my workout due to major pain from my hernia. All was going well until I got to the dead lifts. I should have known better to do them. Every time I do them this happens. So needless to say I will have to make adjustments to our workout when it comes to this exercise. I should have quit these after the first two sets, But me being stubborn powered through them and was paying for it dearly. Thought I might have to go to hospital I was in that much pain. Also on the chin ups. Well lets just say I need more work. I was so mad at myself that I still can't do these. Which makes no sense. I was able to do 2 of them and that was it. So I turned it around and did some hanging leg lifts.

9-23-11

Hanging Leg Lifts

10 times 7 sets

Heavy Cable Cross Over

90 lbs 5 times
90 lbs 5 times
90 lbs 5 times
90 lbs 5 times
90 lbs 5 times
60 lbs 10 times
30 lbs 12 times

Upright Rows