*Formula-X~TitaniumXL~Division 1~Erase~Anabeta* <---The Ultimate Stack!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ohai thur!!! Logging my PCT now from the AH/AL stack I did, I'll also be adding in a few other products such as
-Athletix Sports New Fat Burner(beta-testing)
-FocusXT 1 scoop pre-workout
-Yoked 3-4 caps pre-workout
-PeakBeta(Beta Alanine)
-Creatine mono and Nos Ether
-NEW Xtend(1 scoop= 2 scoops now)
-Vitamins/Fish oil

I've already been on TitaniumXL/Division 1 stack for I believe 12ish days, I was only dosing Division 1 at 1 cap 3x a day and Titanium at 1 cap 2x a day. Now I'll be dosing Division 1 at 4 caps a day and TitaniumXL at 4 caps a day. Also (Tuesday/today) I just started dosing Formula-X Intra. Erase I'll be running at 2 caps a day, I love that dosing, Anabeta I'll be doing 4-6 caps a day on training days and 2-3 caps a day on Off days.
Ok I'm ready to get this thing started!

Day 1(Monday)

Morning Weight-173lbs

Supps- 1 cap of TitaniumXL, 2 caps of Division 1, 1 cap of Erase, 1 cap of Cissus, 1 cap of Vit C, 1 cap of VitD/Cal
Meal 1
Extra lean hambuger on multigrain buns

Meal 2
Almonds, 2 slices of wholegrain bread with honey
Supps- 2 caps of Recreate

15min before meal 3- 1 cap of P-Slin, 1 cap of Anabeta, 1 cap of TitaniumXL, 1 cap of Division 1, 1 cap of Cissus

Meal 3
2 packs of Oatmeal, Fruit smoothie,
Supps- 2 caps of Beta-Peak

Pre-workout
Formula-X- 1 scoop
Focus-XT- 1 scoop
Xtend- 1 scoop
Anabeta- 1 cap
Yoked- 3 caps
Creatine mono- 3g
Dextrose- 15g

Push Day Workout
Bench Press
4. warm up sets. (45x15/ 95x5/ 135x5/ 185x1)
5. 205x2
6. 185x3
7. 170x3
8. 155x8
9. 135x12
10. 140x10
11. 150x8
12. 135x8
13. 135x5

Close Grip Bench Press
1. 135x5
2. 135x3
3. 115x10
4. 115x10
5. 115x8

Bench Press Partial reps(Half way down)
1. 135x12(wide grip)
2. 135x8 (Normal grip)
3. 135x6 (Close grip)
4. 135x6 (Close grip)
5. 135x5 (Close grip)

Incline DB Flys
1. 35x12
2. 35x10
3. 35x8

Overhead DB Press
1. 35x15
2. 35x12
3. 35x12

Intra-Workout- 1 scoop of Xtend

Cardio/Abs Circuit
Skipping Fast- 1min
Shadow Boxing- 1 min
Hanging leg raises- 10 reps
Repeated 10 tmes

Post-Workout- 1 scoop of Xtend

Meal 4
Chicken breast on wholegrain bread with homemade sauce
Supps- 1 cap of Anabeta

Meal 5
2 Slices of wholegrain bread with cheese
Supps- 1 cap of Anabeta, 2 caps of TitaniumXL, 1 cap of Division 1, 1 cap of Erase

1 hour pre-bed- 2 caps of Powerful

Day 1- Thoughts
Very disappointed in my current strength, I don't know wtf I did wrong this cut, but I've never been this weak at this weight, I guess maybe it's because this time around I delt with injuries, can't workout legs(because of knee and back). Plus I focused on more Boxing and Cardio. Anyways this wasn't the workout I was planning on today, but after I had such ****ty lifts on bench I said **** it and I'm focusing on my press movements until there up to my PR's again. I was lifting this much at 17 :mad: I'm pissed lol. I'm eating a lot more carbs now and more red meat again, I just don't wanna go over 185, hopefully my lifts go way up this month. Cardio on the other hand feels amazing. Tomorrow I'm doing Back/Biceps and boxing at night.
I will post up Supplement Effects every Friday Night. I'm about to type out everything I did today and post up Day 2!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok now I did it right :lmao:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 2(Tuesday)
Morning Weight-176lbs

Supps- 2 caps of TitaniumXL, 2 caps of Division 1, 1 cap of Erase, 1 cap of Anabeta, 1 cap of Cissus, 1 cap of Recreate, 1 cap of Peakbeta, 1 cap of Vit C, 1 cap of VitD/Cal, half scoop of Xtend.

15min before meal 1- 1 cap of P-slin

Meal 1
Extra lean hambuger and Fruit Smoothie

Pre-workout
Focus-XT- half scoop
Xtend- 1 scoop
Anabeta- 1 cap
Anabolic Ignite- 2 scoops
Yoked- 2 caps
Creatine mono- 2g

Intra-Workout
Formula-X- 1 scoop

Back/Biceps Workout
Stretch
Chin ups- 100 reps, total time was 14:30(First set I got 18 reps, new PR)
Pulldowns- 7 sets, 75x10, 90x5, 105x5, 120x5, 135x5, 150x5, 165x5
Closegrip Pulldowns- 4 sets, 90x12, 105x12, 120x12, 150x5
Seated DB Curls- 3 sets, 30'sx5, 50'sx5, 45'sx5
Preacher Curls- 3 sets, 70x12, 70x10, 70x7

Post-Workout
Xtend- 2 scoops
Nos Ether- half Scoop

Meal 2
Extra lean hamburger on flaxseed pita
Supps- 1 cap of Recreate, 1 cap of Division 1, 1 cap of Anabeta, 1 cap of Peakbeta

Meal 3
2 packs of Oatmeal
Supps- 2 caps of Beta-Peak

Pre-workout
Focus-XT- Half scoop
Anabeta- 1 cap
Yoked- 1 caps
Ultra-cordy- 3 caps
Creatine mono- 2g

Intra-Workout- 1 scoop of Xtend

Boxing Session
Stretch
Skipping- 10min fast pace
Heavy bag- 5x3min rounds
Shadow Boxing- 3x3min rounds
Sparring- 6x3min rounds

Post-Workout- 1 scoop of Xtend, half scoop of Nos Ether

Meal 4
Chicken breast on wholegrain bread with homemade sauce
Supps- 1 cap of Anabeta, 1 cap of TitaniumXL

Meal 5
2 Slices of wholegrain bread with cheese and Hamburger
Supps- 1 cap of TitaniumXL, 1 cap of Division 1, 1 cap of Erase

1 hour pre-bed- 3 caps of Powerful

Day 2- Thoughts
Had a great morning workout, I love Formula-X Intra-workout, it worked great. Boxing I just felt flat, ugh so flat, I felt my speed was down, not the same pop in my punches. Sparring didn't go bad, but it was an off day for me without a doubt, tomorrow I think I'll just do some running and take it easy, then kill it in sparring Thursday.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed.
Time to get On the lean train!!
I totally post this in the supplement section a couple hours ago lmao

Thanks for joining along Mattrag!

NxtGenCowboy

NxtGenCowboy

Awards
Nice JD

After reading more and more logs... mine are quite dull... time to fix that.

Damnnn you take alot of supplements, I thought I was bad!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Only a note Tommy

Formula X has DAA right?
The Testofen in TitaniumXL “mimics” the Testosterone effects in the body so is a waste and the Division 1 is Divanil will free T and E but with Erase is fine.

IMO use TitaniumXL one week after your finish the stack ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Only a note Tommy

Formula X has DAA right?
The Testofen in TitaniumXL “mimics” the Testosterone effects in the body so is a waste and the Division 1 is Divanil will free T and E but with Erase is fine.

for some reason daa kills my libido-for me at least the titanium is keeping me in the game-maybe even some improvement.

wolffmuscle

Awards
following very intrested in the efects of anabeta.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
for some reason daa kills my libido-for me at least the titanium is keeping me in the game-maybe even some improvement.
Damn it Tom :( the next time run it with Mucuna Pruriens (standarized to 40% L-Dopa) ED

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice JD

After reading more and more logs... mine are quite dull... time to fix that.

Damnnn you take alot of supplements, I thought I was bad!
Yeah when I stack, I stack hard lol.

Only a note Tommy

Formula X has DAA right?

Yes I forgot to mention, I've already been taking Adamantium/DAA for 8 weeks, I used it during my Androhard/Androlean cycle to prevent any libido drop, which it did a fine job in doing. I am no longer feeling the effects of DAA, but I'll cut it out 3 weeks in, I am still getting great effects from the LCLT/NAT and BCAA's when taking it Intra-workout. I def need TitaniumXL for this.

following very intrested in the efects of anabeta.
Same here!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
God Jd you are one crazy supp addictive sob!! I love you btw. I'm in for sure and Anabeta is hands down in my top 10 products I've ever used. I hope you enjoy.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
God Jd you are one crazy supp addictive sob!! I love you btw. I'm in for sure and Anabeta is hands down in my top 10 products I've ever used. I hope you enjoy.
I know lol, honestly I'm gonna calm it down on over doing it. I have to say only on Day 3 and I'm starting to notice some recomp effects, also more vascularity. I thought my chest would not be as hard after stopping Androhard, but my chest is looking and feeling harder then when I was on the AH lol.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aaaah yeah! Count me in for the ride brah :D Looks like an awesome natty stack ;)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 3(Wednesday)
Morning Weight-175lbs

Supps- 2 caps of TitaniumXL, 2 caps of Division 1, 1 cap of Erase, 1 cap of Anabeta, 1 cap of Cissus, 1 cap of Recreate, 1 cap of Peakbeta, 1 cap of Vit C, 1 cap of VitD/Cal, half scoop of Xtend, 2g of Creatine mono

Meal 1
Extra lean hambuger

Meal 2
2 packs of Oatmeal and Almonds
Supps- 1 cap of Division 1

Pre-workout
Focus-XT- 1 scoop
Xtend- 1 scoop
Anabeta- 1 cap
Yoked- 1 cap
UltraCordygen- 3 caps
Creatine mono- 2g

Intra-Workout
Formula-X- 1 scoop
Xtend- 1 scoop

Run 3 miles
I didn't time it, but tried something new, did a lot of intervals, I changed up the interval time very random, doing 2 sec sprints, 3,4,5,10,20 just anything random, I made it as if I was sparring, you throw a combo, move around, combo, move around. I figured it would be good to train my heart rate to go up and down very randomly like boxing.
Knee therapy

Post-Workout
Xtend- 1 scoop
Nos Ether- 1 scoop

Meal 3
Chicken breast on 2 slices of bread with homemade sauce and Fruit smoothie
Supps- 1 cap of TianiumXL, 1 cap of Anabeta, 1 cap of Peakbeta, 1 Vit.D

Before Meal 4
Ball Crunches- 25 reps
V-Ups- 50 reps
Side V-Ups 25 reps
Plank while bringing medicine ball in with lower abs- 10 reps
Plank 40 sec

Meal 4
3 eggs, 2 slices of bread
Supps- 1 cap of TitaniumXL, 1 cap of Division 1, 1 cap of Anabeta, 1 cap of Erase

Day 3- Thoughts
Had a good run today, just a small ab workout before meal 4, I felt bloated and wanted to get a nice little pump in the gut before another meal:) Doms are in full effect tho, muscles are feeling the training, knee is killin, off to sleep and I'm looking forward to getting some sparring in tomorrow, aggression is high and I wasn't happy with my last sparring session, I'm planning on not feeling so flat tomrorow!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 4(Thusday)
Morning Weight-175lbs

Supps- 2 caps of TitaniumXL, 2 caps of Division 1, 1 cap of Erase, 1 cap of Cissus, 1 cap of Recreate, 1 cap of Peakbeta, 1 cap of Vit C, 1 cap of VitD/Cal, half scoop of Xtend, 2g of Creatine mono

Meal 1
Almonds

Meal 2
Small slice of cake, it was my mothers birthday today.
Supps- 1 cap of Anabeta and 1 cap of Recreate

15 min before meal 3- 1 cap of P-slin, 1 cap of Anabeta, 1 cap of TitaniumXL, 1 cap of Divison 1

Meal 3
Extralean hamburger on wholegrain bread, 2 packs of Oatmeal

Pre-workout
Focus-XT- 1 scoop
Xtend- half scoop
Anabolic Ignite- 3 scoops
UltraCordygen- 3 caps
Creatine mono- 2g

Intra-Workout
Formula-X- 1 scoop
Xtend- 1 scoop
Dextrose- 25g

Boxing
Stretch
Heavy bag warm up- 15 min
Sparring- 3x7min rounds
Shadowboxing cool down- 5min

Post-Workout
Xtend- 1 scoop
Nos Ether- 1 scoop
Peakbeta- 1 cap

Meal 4
Extra lean hamburger on a flaxseed pita and Fruit smoothie
Supps- 1 cap of Anabeta, 2 Vit.D

Meal 5
3 eggs and protein shake
Supps- 1 cap of TitaniumXL, 1 cap of Division 1, 1 cap of Anabeta, 1 cap of Erase, 1 cap of Calcium/vit.d

Day 4- Thoughts
I had a short boxing session, sparring rounds were hardcore at 7min rounds, damn that fast 145lbs amatuer champ at the club keeps catching me with the left hook, It's like my reaction time, movement and speed just isn't there this week, my body is feeling dead from the weights/boxing together, I need to get used to this, which I will! Tomorrow I'm getting in the ring with that speedy dude and were gonna do a ton of 2min rounds. Also I believe a couple other guys that compete will be joining us, a 185er and a 170.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Off to boxing! Gonna get a hard session in tonight!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 5(Friday)
Morning Weight-175lbs

Supps- 2 caps of TitaniumXL, 2 caps of Division 1, 1 cap of Erase, 1 cap of Cissus, 1 cap of Recreate, 1 cap of Peakbeta, 1 cap of Vit C, 1 cap of VitD/Cal, 1 scoop of Xtend, 2g of Creatine mono

Meal 1
Almonds
Supps- 1 cap of Anabeta, 1 cap of Recreate

Meal 2
Extra lean hamburger on multigrain buns with cheese
Supps- 1 cap of Anabeta

Meal 3
Fruit Smoothie, 2 packs of Oatmeal
Supps- 1 cap of TitaniumXL, 1 cap of Division 1, 1 cap of Anabeta

Pre-workout
Focus-XT- 1 scoop
Xtend- half scoop
UltraCordygen- 4 caps
Peakbeta- 1 cap

Intra-Workout
Formula-X- 1 scoop
Xtend- 2 scoops

Boxing
Stretch
Heavy bag- 5min (Couldn't hit the heavy bag anymore, my shoulder was hurting)
Handpads- 3x2min rounds, 30 secs rest inbetween rounds
Sparring- 7x2min rounds, 30 secs rest inbetween rounds
Handpads- 4x2min rounds, 30 secs rest inbetween rounds
Stretch

Post-Workout
Xtend- 1 scoop
Nos Ether- 1 scoop
Peakbeta- 1 cap

15min before meal 4- 1 cap of P-slin, 1 cap of Anabeta, 1 cap of TitaniumXL

Meal 4
Big bowl of spaghetti, with lots of extra lean hamburger with cheese and 2 slices of garlic bread of wholegrain bread with more cheese. 500ml of skim milk

Pre-abs- 1 cap of Division 1, 1 cap of Erase

Ab-workout
Leg raises- 25 reps /25/25/25
Ball crunches- 25 reps /25/25/25
V-ups- 25 reps /25/25/25
Plank- 20 secs /20/20/30
Repeated 4 times

Meal 5
protein shake
Supps- 1 cap of Vit.D, 1 cap of Cissus

Day 5- Thoughts
ugh it's been a ****ty day, I had to get a lot of things fixed on my crappy car for the etest and on top of that my cat is sick and had to make an appointment for him thats on Thursday and I'm guessing thats gonna be expensive as well. Training today was awesome, every round I did today was very high pace, I really got pushed on those hand pads today too, only 30sec rest inbetween rounds. I did great in sparring today I must have just have been having really bad off days Tuesday and Thursday, because I killed it today. I already booked a 1 on 1 session with a powerlifter Monday, he said he is going to get my lifts through the roof, he benches 600! So I have trust in him and can't wait:)

Supplement Thoughts

TitaniumXL/Division1
I'm loving this combo! The libido effects have gone WAY UP, I'm very impressed, also starting to notice some good effects in the gym from this, I'm really looking forward to this next week.

Formula-X
I LOVE the new taste of this, it's by far one of the best tasting product ever made. Recovery has gone up and very noticeable when taken Intra-Workout during training, I'm recovering much faster inbetween rounds and sets. This is really the most complete product on the market, I'm pumped to run this after I take a break, because I ran it during cycle for 8 weeks so the DAA effects are not noticeable anymore, but the LCLT/NAT/BCAA combo is great, I find the nat is pretty sick intra instead of pre-workout, that big aggression boost stays high the whole workout.

Erase
I've used Erase a few times now, I love it at 2 caps a day, joints are a tad dry, but I see a boost in vascularity and dryness look is still there even after getting off Androhard/Formastanzol stack.

Anabeta
Well the reviews have been amazing so I'm stoked to be running this, I am noticing more vascularity about 30min after dosing, it seems to work great with carbs. I'm going to keep it at 4 caps a day for another week and see how it goes, I may dose up to 5-6 caps, a few people told me they love it at that dose. I'm looking forward to Mondays workout with Anabeta!

Recreate
I was really not expecting much of any thermo effect, but the first day I took 2 caps the thermo effects were too strong for me, I'm trying to take 1 in the am and 1 mid day, I forgot to dose the second cap today, havn't seen much from fat loss, but I also upped cals and carbs so time will tell.

FocusXT
Can't really give my feeling on this product yet, I do like the fact it doesn't have 1'3 dime and well today I felt great during training and had a lot of energy, felt focused too.

Yoked
Can't comment on this yet, I've been using the rest of my bag of Anabolic Ignite, I have a scoop or 2 left so I'll know more about the effects, on next weeks update.

New Xtend
I got blue Rasp, I like the old flavour more, but I like the added ingredients as it makes it more of a sports drink and keeps you hydrated during your workout, it's a good product for sure!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man you are killing it!! Two a days!!

Plus the eating couldn't be cleaner. Plus cutting?! This is gonna get you some lean results!
Jealous on your supp stack lol.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man you are killing it!! Two a days!!

Plus the eating couldn't be cleaner. Plus cutting?! This is gonna get you some lean results!
Jealous on your supp stack lol.
I had a good week, then I woke up with a cold this morning:( Now off to work:(

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jd I will pray extra hard that cold flies away lol. Hope you get to feeling better.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jd I will pray extra hard that cold flies away lol. Hope you get to feeling better.
Thanks buddy!

I got off work early today, I played it as I was sicker then I really am lol, but thats because I was scheduled for a 4pm-11pm tonight so I figured I could still watch the UFC 135 fights tonight, not live, but close enough because I can record it on my DVR, anyways I get in and there is a huge party downstairs booked until 3am and I will be there until at least 4am, so I said screw this and got someone to take my shift and now I can watch the fights live in 1 hour and 10 min :D muahahahaha.

Only the second sick day I have had off in a year so they can't give me too much **** lol.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks buddy!

I got off work early today, I played it as I was sicker then I really am lol, but thats because I was scheduled for a 4pm-11pm tonight so I figured I could still watch the UFC 135 fights tonight, not live, but close enough because I can record it on my DVR, anyways I get in and there is a huge party downstairs booked until 3am and I will be there until at least 4am, so I said screw this and got someone to take my shift and now I can watch the fights live in 1 hour and 10 min :D muahahahaha.

Only the second sick day I have had off in a year so they can't give me too much **** lol.
Hahah nice! I wonder how often our bosses just KNOW we are calling in sick for that lol. I know my friend who calls in sick EVERY super bowl. Granted we live in Japan so no one really knows what the superbowl is...

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha I love that brother love it. Yeah I have been wanting to catch up with UFC but darn College Football has me glued to the tv for that lol. Get better bro!!

Thanks buddy!

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Hahah nice! I wonder how often our bosses just KNOW we are calling in sick for that lol. I know my friend who calls in sick EVERY super bowl. Granted we live in Japan so no one really knows what the superbowl is...
isn't post superbowl the single highest sick day people take all year?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
aha thats awesome.

Haha I love that brother love it. Yeah I have been wanting to catch up with UFC but darn College Football has me glued to the tv for that lol. Get better bro!!
Thanks bro! BTW I pmed you back!

That Rampage/Jones fight was crazy.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
isn't post superbowl the single highest sick day people take all year?
i am pretty sure it is... when i went to work on superbowl sunday when I was still living in Hawaii everyone looked surprised. lol

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bro I checked but didn't get it. Please let me know if you re send lol.

aha thats awesome.

Thanks bro! BTW I pmed you back!

That Rampage/Jones fight was crazy.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Great log and good luck.

Subbed.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm gonna be taking tomorrow off, my body feels so drained, I can't believe I have a cold this def sucks!

I've tried training through colds, I always end up sicker, hopefully Tuesday I can get a good workout in.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah bro my Dad went to Dr. for cold today and they told him your not to go back for 3 days.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm feeling pretty crappy, I played Ice Hockey last night at the complex where I work, I was sweating like crazy and played for 2 hours, I'm sure that made me feel more sick lol.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm feeling pretty crappy, I played Ice Hockey last night at the complex where I work, I was sweating like crazy and played for 2 hours, I'm sure that made me feel more sick lol.
When there is a challenge thrown out on the floor no matter how we feel we gotta rise up lol. I'm sure it was a combination of that, the extra aggro from the formula X, and that inborn beast you have in you. haha

If anything you got in 2 hours of HIIT. haha!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When there is a challenge thrown out on the floor no matter how we feel we gotta rise up lol. I'm sure it was a combination of that, the extra aggro from the formula X, and that inborn beast you have in you. haha

If anything you got in 2 hours of HIIT. haha!
Ya it was a good little workout indeed! I'm feeling super crappy today, I'm going to attempt a workout tomorrow.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya it was a good little workout indeed! I'm feeling super crappy today, I'm going to attempt a workout tomorrow.
Yea no point in going into the gym when you are tired or unmotivated. Just think tomorrow you're gonna move some mountains. :D

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Damn, just found this thread!! Dude, if your sick, stay home & rest!! Then go kill it!! Haha.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn, just found this thread!! Dude, if your sick, stay home & rest!! Then go kill it!! Haha.
I may rest tomorrow, I'll see, maybe rest up tomorrow and kill it Wednesday, depends how I'm feeling when I wake up, I'm dosing a ton of Vit.C, Garlic, Zinc, Echinacea and Ginger. Also eating a lot lol

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Remember to keep your water intake up also and flush out those viruses/bacteria ;)
Hope you start feeling better soon bruther. I just hate it when something like sickness, injury or stuff like that ruins the lifting :(

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I may try and lift today.......just might lol, no way in hell am I doing any boxing or cardio tonight, I think I would pass out lol.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got the new main ingredient in today from Athletix Sports new fat burner, I'll be giving my thoughts on it and to say if it's worthy for more beta testers or not. I'm dropping the Recreate from my log, I havn't taken it the last few days anyways since I've been feeling sick, I'm gonna get some training in tomorrow, I will also start dosing the ingredient:)

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh snap crackle pop a new fat burner you say!! Boy you best give your old pal a pm before I fly up to Oh Canada and find you lol. Hope you get well soon bro.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh snap crackle pop a new fat burner you say!! Boy you best give your old pal a pm before I fly up to Oh Canada and find you lol. Hope you get well soon bro.
I think the rest has helped a lot, tomorrow I'm gonna do 2 kick ass workouts in tomorrow!

I started the fat burner tonight!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As in you took it pre bed? So no CNS stimulant effect in this new fatburner? :p
Nope, this is a non stim fat burner:)

I've never even heard of this ingredient before, I'm looking forward to see if I get anything out of it.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mega Pump protocol

20min pre-workout meal
Anabeta- 2 caps
P-Slin- 1 cap
TitaniumXL- 1 cap
Division 1- 1 cap
Cissus- 1 cap

Carb meal- 2 packs of Oatmeal, Fruit smoothie

Pre-workout
Anabolic Ignite- 2 scoop
Yoked- 3 caps
Glycergrow- 2 scoops
Formula-X- 1 scoop
Xtend- 1 scoop
FocusXT- 1 scoop
Dextrose- 25g

Intra-workout
Formula-X- 1 scoop
Xtend- 1 scoop
Glycergrow- 2 scoops
Dextrose- 25g

I'm about to give this a shot :) I wasn't able to get 2 workouts in today, but I'll get a good one in now!

So busy today, I got a call from the Security company I work for, he said they loss the contract at the complex and to hand my keys in tomorrow, I'm thinking great I need this job, now I'm going to have to look for somewhere else, not even a 2 ****in week notice.

I noticed a different security company called my phone earlier, I was like ok....weird, I called them back, they are the security company taking over at the complex and on the records it shows I'm the only active security guard at the complex, thats because I've been there the longest, they go through guards like crazy lol. So he is going to call me tomorrow to meet him at the complex and we can talk, so hopefully I get hired on to the new security company taking over, I sure hope I do, I'll find out tomorrow, fingers crossed, I need this job.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome bro!! Kick that A$$$ all over!!! Boy you got to hit me up on that. I'm having so much trouble knocking of stomach and back weight!!