NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE(N2BURN) TIME TO GET RIPPED!! WITH PICS

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
WHATS GOING ON EVERYONE!!!!!!!

Okay so i am here to log a weight loss supplement called N2BURN by needtobuildmuscle.com I am currently sitting at 13-14% bf after my "methadrol extreme" log at 197 lbs 1 week into pct. There are some drastic lifestyle changes going into this log and i hope to gain many followers! For one i am going to start N2burn when it comes in tomorrow running with milk thistle and various other supps just to help my body get back to healthy after methadrol extreme. None of which will have ANY affect with my gains/loss of fat in this cycle, and it will soley be n2burn. However diet will play a pretty big factor, as diet does in any situation. I am switching over to the new founded "Lean Gains Diet." Which has worked so well for many as of recently.

Things to note: I will not be logging my lifts or numbers during this cycle as it is purely a fat burning cycle with no anabolics ran with it. Also i havent done cardio since my previous cut from 210 lbs to 188 lbs about half a year ago, and now will be doing so on "burn days" 3x a week for 20-45 min.

Before pics will come in a few min after i take them, as i am deciding how i want to do them. I guess ab-shots are best for this sort of thing and will pic a mirror with the same lighting to use throughout cycle.

So, stuff will be here tomorrow, looking forward to it and i hope to do the stuff justice. Thanks in advance to any subbers out there!

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
PICTURE TIMEEE

Here are the pics promised... I could have played with the angle and lighting but i figured id show what a good 13-14% bf looks like. Its not pretty, and its not terrible at the same time. Heres before!
IMG_0987startpic.JPG
IMG_1299editday14.JPG
IMG_1387 final fatburn.JPG
IMG_1344.JPG

EDIT: second pic is 14 days in

EDIT: Last pic is after 21 days(final) However its hard to get the exact same lighting as the first. Idk how i even did it the second time. I will be sure to take better pics for my next log. In any event i threw in another which clearly shows i dont look like 13-14%bf anymore ;)

Will post back tomorrow after work detailing all of day one hopefully!

GET MOTIVATED WITH A CLASSIC!
[video=youtube;fvynzNtQhw8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvynzNtQhw8[/video]

(if you dont like disturbed you are a straight homo)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
not looking bad at all man. Looks like your gonna lean out nicely!

Subbed!

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
Thanks bud, i like to think im at the point where this cycle can take me to the "ripped look" we will certainly find out!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You have a great build to you, and you would look incredible with your bodyfat down under 10%. I'm definitely ready to see how this does for you coupled with the lean gains diet. I have quite a bit of experience with it, and would be happy to give my input along the way.

I'm curious as to when your workout days and when your cardio days are, and what your caloric/macro targets are those days. For the most part while attempting to strip bodyfat I did +10% over maintenance on workout days (2500) with 20-30% under maintenance on cardio days (1600-1800). When I went to more of a recomp, it was 20% over on workout days (2800) and 20% under cardio days (1800).

The numbers can be adjusted depending on your goal at the time, but it is pretty much what Martin Berkhan outlines in his lean gains plan for caloric targets. I found my maintenance by using bodyweight x13.

Just thought I would throw all that out there to use if you choose to.

Good luck with hitting the goal bro. I will be here for the whole ride! ;)

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
Just checked the mail, stuff got here on time!

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
You have a great build to you, and you would look incredible with your bodyfat down under 10%. I'm definitely ready to see how this does for you coupled with the lean gains diet. I have quite a bit of experience with it, and would be happy to give my input along the way.

I'm curious as to when your workout days and when your cardio days are, and what your caloric/macro targets are those days. For the most part while attempting to strip bodyfat I did +10% over maintenance on workout days (2500) with 20-30% under maintenance on cardio days (1600-1800). When I went to more of a recomp, it was 20% over on workout days (2800) and 20% under cardio days (1800).

The numbers can be adjusted depending on your goal at the time, but it is pretty much what Martin Berkhan outlines in his lean gains plan for caloric targets. I found my maintenance by using bodyweight x13.

Just thought I would throw all that out there to use if you choose to.

Good luck with hitting the goal bro. I will be here for the whole ride! ;)
Thanks on the compliment bud!

I intend on going guite low on burn days, probably somewhere around 1500ish(roughly 38% under), and on build days somewhere near 2600 cals(5% over ish), since this really is a straight cut i am doing at the moment while trying to keep most of my size. Thanks for that nifty formula as well.

Popping my first dose now, and am not eating for another few hours, other then a little protein ill have now, as i still need to pick up my bcaas and other little guys.

WORKOUT: Today is supposed to be a burn (or cardio) day however i am going to do legs just because i missed them last week. cANT NEGLECT THOSE LEGS hahahaha

Also my split will be chest/legs/cardio/backndbiceps/shouldertriceps/cardio/cardio (starting tomorrow with chest and skipping legs for this week as i am hitting them today) Might toss in a tiny bit of ab work on Cardio days with heavy weight to try and bulk them out.

Keep everyone posted.

side thoughts:
I may go back on my original thoughts on not including my gym poundages just to see how much muscle ive maintained throughout the cycle. Also im curious to see if my weighted dips go up or down in reps... lol

EDIT: Picked up Optimum nutrition bcaa powder and boy does that stuff taste like a wet fart. Going to have to mix with something in the future... Also, holy ****ing **** **** have i been hyper. i walked for 2 hours( my job is basically all walking and breaks, usually just breaks ;) Im going to go out again after this post, i just cant sit still. i popped the reccomended 2 pill doseage, TONS OF ENERGY. Although ive never tried any other fat burner before i can tell you that this stuff is POTENT! I have a feeling that i will hang up my JACK3D preworkout for fear of achieving a heart attack hahahaha

Last edited:
RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice update bro! Good to see you enjoy the effects of the N2burn!

Your Cal's look great for your goal BTW. Things should go well with everything you have planned. Try mixing your BCAA powder with some crystal lite. It helps a lot and makes it more tolerable. I just go with flavored BCAAs now like xtend and recoverpro. I got tired of the nasty bulk powder and having to mix it with other stuff to make it drinkable. It costs a little more, but worth it to me

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
Haha thanks for the advice^^ Ill have to mix with whatever ive got laying around here as of now. popped my next to caps an hour and a half ago, this time not quite so intense of a feeling. Which is a good thing i might add because bed time is rolling around in a couple hours. My last meal will be in a few min and will bring me somewhere in the realm of 1800 for today, with 3 hours of walking plus the leg workout i should be down quite a bit. Will check in later

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
thanks mich, appreciate the support guys. hitting the sack, tomorrow is a build day, going to KILLTHAT ****! :)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks mich, appreciate the support guys. hitting the sack, tomorrow is a build day, going to KILLTHAT ****! :)
Build days are fun! Big weights and big eating! :food:

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
Whats going on guys, day 2 is coming to a close, about to force down my final meal. Literally force feeding myself through feeling like i want to throw up haha. So used to the 6-8 meals/day my stomach needs to get used to eating 3 again. Weighed in at 196 today. Which really means nothing at the moment being only 2 days in it could be alot of things.

Weights: Killed chest today and went up on dumbbell flat bench by 1 rep. Although in my mind i feel smaller its probably just mental. Nothing else to note as of yet. keep everyone updated!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whats going on guys, day 2 is coming to a close, about to force down my final meal. Literally force feeding myself through feeling like i want to throw up haha. So used to the 6-8 meals/day my stomach needs to get used to eating 3 again. Weighed in at 196 today. Which really means nothing at the moment being only 2 days in it could be alot of things.

Weights: Killed chest today and went up on dumbbell flat bench by 1 rep. Although in my mind i feel smaller its probably just mental. Nothing else to note as of yet. keep everyone updated!

Just wait man. You wont have to force feed for long. You will be amazed at how much food you can eat in a sitting after doing lean gains for a while. I can sit and have a 2k cal meal no problem. I have to now tell myself to stop eating to avoid overdoing it.

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
I hope so haha, i just forced down a protein shake with oatmeal nd milk protein bar nd 3 slices of whole wheat bread for my last meal just to get BARELY over maintenance for the day. If i start dropping weight too fast ill have to up the cals on "burn" days but as for now all is well. I pounded out 125's today on db flat bench for 6, lookin like a beast. Hopefully i dont lose too much strength with the cut, but as for now i can feel the N2BURN doing its job!

Also, i keep all my supps on my nightstand, and a jug of water next to me, so 30 min before i wake up and pop 2 caps of N2 im feel like hopping out of bed and running a mile, making me so much more efficient hahah

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hope so haha, i just forced down a protein shake with oatmeal nd milk protein bar nd 3 slices of whole wheat bread for my last meal just to get BARELY over maintenance for the day. If i start dropping weight too fast ill have to up the cals on "burn" days but as for now all is well. I pounded out 125's today on db flat bench for 6, lookin like a beast. Hopefully i dont lose too much strength with the cut, but as for now i can feel the N2BURN doing its job!

Also, i keep all my supps on my nightstand, and a jug of water next to me, so 30 min before i wake up and pop 2 caps of N2 im feel like hopping out of bed and running a mile, making me so much more efficient hahah

Wow man. 125s DB's on flat bench are Beast! Very nice weight. One of the great things about this diet is the ability to hold onto mass and strength while cutting. I dont think you will have a problem there as long as your workout days cals are high enough

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
thanks dude, i was very happy when i hit the 125's i havent pushed up near this much weight since i was 210 last winter all chubbed out nd got 120s for 4 but with quite terrible form and needing someone to hand them off haha. Enjoying my eating window of 2pm to 10pm, it lets me have one little preworkout meal so i dont feel like im working out on an empty stomach. Just popped my second 2 caps of n2 today going to head to the gym in about an hour and a half after a little preworkout meal. Will post weight and all that good stuff when i get back later. Ill def be taking another pic in about 5 days, Weekly progress loggin!

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
Back from the gym, weighed in at 196 again, but today i drank over a gallon and a half of water, and ate a whole bunch. Had an insane workout, This stuff does seem to make me sweat like a pig. Feeling the need to drink more and more water each day.(which also keeps me feeling full when im in the fast so its a good thing i suppose) Glad to see that my weight hasnt plummeted immediately like it usually does when i go for a cut. Tomorrow i intend on dropping the cals to no more then 1200 for my"burn day" as my strength gains are still moving up, therefore i have no fear of losing muscle at the moment.

Side note: I do seem to be getting more used to this stuff which is also a good thing. It makes me more active and talkative but without feeling like im on a few lines of coke.... not saying that ive done coke.... that would be illegal

cbruno924

cbruno924

Awards
Subbed!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like the idea of staying a little higher on wd's more like up 10-12% and yah let the burn days stay low but use your wd's like mini refeeds. Your body will take the nutrients in like a sponge. That's how I am rolling right now and I am between 5-6% going for 4%. I do quite a bit of extra work though 10k walking ed and some extra cardio now...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like the idea of staying a little higher on wd's more like up 10-12% and yah let the burn days stay low but use your wd's like mini refeeds. Your body will take the nutrients in like a sponge. That's how I am rolling right now and I am between 5-6% going for 4%. I do quite a bit of extra work though 10k walking ed and some extra cardio now...
I kinda agree with that. Using that approach will strip fat at a good rate while maintaining or even adding LBM in the process ;)

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
I was actually just thinking of upping my WD calories before you guys had mentioned it. the rough part for me is still forcing myself to eat. those 3 meals, when my somach is still used to being fed like a starving Malaysian child.

ANYWAYS, ENOUGH TALK ABOUT FOOD. Today is a burn day. ;) Just downed my N2 and some unflavored bcaa's in water(yum) Gonna hydrate up then go hit the treadmill for a good 30-45 min depending on if i feel like running or walking or both. Just trying to burn about 450-500 cals.

Im thinking my meals for today will be something like this

Post workout : 2 whole eggs 4 eggwhites, 1 slice of whole wheat bread handful of almonds and 2 scoops of whey to wash it down.

Total protein: 90-100g
Carbs: 20g
Fats: not sure but whatever comes from the nuts

Cals- somewhere around 6-700

Meal 2
half pound Chicken beast and some mixed nuts around 50g protein 300 -400 cals

Meal 3
2Scoops of whey in milk(fat free) and mixed nuts around 70gprotein and around 400 cals

Dream/Rick/whoever else is a promoter of LG what does a typical burn day look like for you guys? Meal wise?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Just caught this thread man. Little late. But I'm in to see how this works out for you. Already looking pretty good bro.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was actually just thinking of upping my WD calories before you guys had mentioned it. the rough part for me is still forcing myself to eat. those 3 meals, when my somach is still used to being fed like a starving Malaysian child.

ANYWAYS, ENOUGH TALK ABOUT FOOD. Today is a burn day. ;) Just downed my N2 and some unflavored bcaa's in water(yum) Gonna hydrate up then go hit the treadmill for a good 30-45 min depending on if i feel like running or walking or both. Just trying to burn about 450-500 cals.

Im thinking my meals for today will be something like this

Post workout : 2 whole eggs 4 eggwhites, 1 slice of whole wheat bread handful of almonds and 2 scoops of whey to wash it down.

Total protein: 90-100g
Carbs: 20g
Fats: not sure but whatever comes from the nuts

Cals- somewhere around 6-700

Meal 2
half pound Chicken beast and some mixed nuts around 50g protein 300 -400 cals

Meal 3
2Scoops of whey in milk(fat free) and mixed nuts around 70gprotein and around 400 cals

Dream/Rick/whoever else is a promoter of LG what does a typical burn day look like for you guys? Meal wise?
I am down to around 1700 for contest prep and it's very strict right now but here it is... 4 cups salad greens, 350 grams milk fed veal, a couple peices of fruit, then around 5-6 I eat 24 oz fish (sole right now) a large salad and about I whole head of broccoli...

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
I am down to around 1700 for contest prep and it's very strict right now but here it is... 4 cups salad greens, 350 grams milk fed veal, a couple peices of fruit, then around 5-6 I eat 24 oz fish (sole right now) a large salad and about I whole head of broccoli...
That is rough indeed. You only eat 2 meals then?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is rough indeed. You only eat 2 meals then?
I find it much easier to eat 2 meals on lean gains also. I usually end up eating too much if I go to 3, particularly on burn days

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
So today is day 5 i beleive and it is going FANTASTIC! I love the energy i have all day from this supp. Took some more pics today after a little tricep workout and noticed i am looking much leaner. Perhaps you all will think so as well when i put a couple of them up later.. Also i feel as though i am getting more energetic in the gym. Could be a number of factors but i cant help but think that n2 is playing a big part. Other then that i am down 2 lbs in 4 days and my lifts are still rising. Will post back the pics when i have some time.

Side note: libido has gone up, getting raging boners for no apparent reason throughout the day. Probably something to do with all the stims and bloodflow, but its def not a bad thing. (could also market this stuff as an Erectile dysfunction supp probably) hahaha

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So today is day 5 i beleive and it is going FANTASTIC! I love the energy i have all day from this supp. Took some more pics today after a little tricep workout and noticed i am looking much leaner. Perhaps you all will think so as well when i put a couple of them up later.. Also i feel as though i am getting more energetic in the gym. Could be a number of factors but i cant help but think that n2 is playing a big part. Other then that i am down 2 lbs in 4 days and my lifts are still rising. Will post back the pics when i have some time.

Side note: libido has gone up, getting raging boners for no apparent reason throughout the day. Probably something to do with all the stims and bloodflow, but its def not a bad thing. (could also market this stuff as an Erectile dysfunction supp probably) hahaha

Awesome update man! N2Burn seems to be treating you very well, and its nice seeing changes already. Lean Gains diet is probably helping a lot too. When I first started lean gains, I got to the point where I was seeing physical changes almost daily, so prepare yourself because your changes will come pretty well. Things like vascularity increases and more defined striations will become more apparent in time. N2Burn will just help it come even faster!

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
End of day 5

Heres a shot after a tricep workout in my basement, the flood light above washed out alot of definition but im still pretty pumped up so yea.... Leme know what you dudes think. I see a bit of progress but it could be mental. Ill try to wait at least a week before i get some more up.

IMG_1068 after 5 days.JPG

lilguy1020

lilguy1020

Awards
Lookin good bro. Keep up the work. I had to postpone my methadrol cycle due to an infection. How lovely.

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
That doesnt sound good. Hope it isnt vaginal? ;)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That pic does look a little better and more defined than your first. But it is kinda hard to judge without the same location, lighting, pose, etc. To accurately judge progress it is best to keep those things consistent. Looking great though bro (no homo) ;)

lilguy1020

lilguy1020

Awards
That pic does look a little better and more defined than your first. But it is kinda hard to judge without the same location, lighting, pose, etc. To accurately judge progress it is best to keep those things consistent. Looking great though bro (no homo) ;)
I agree

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
I know i know but it was daytime when i took this, and the upstairs was sunny out vs being night time, the different lighting made me look like a different person entirely in the spot where my first pic was taken so i had to improvise in the basement hahah.

Also, i slipped up and had 4 brews yesterday with some buddies, but it was a "build day" so im not too worried about it. I woke up seeing new cuts in my stomach this morning, probably because it dryed me out a bit haha.

PS. Thanks for the kind words, both of ya (nohomo)

Side note: Bumped up to 3 pills in my first dose, will take 2 later. Rather then just 2 and 2. The label reads no more than 6 and i need more energy in the mornings so i figured it couldnt hurt.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dude man... you making me look bad lol. Your coming off a bulk and Im continuing a 3month recomp/cut cycle and you still lookign better than me lol.

Keep killing it!

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
dude man... you making me look bad lol. Your coming off a bulk and Im continuing a 3month recomp/cut cycle and you still lookign better than me lol.

Keep killing it!
Checking out ur log u have going now, it looks like we actually have similar builds somewhat, also, i kind of switched to recomp mode towards the end of the cycle unintentionally. Its something my body just does when i realize im going to have to lose this excess fat after cycle. I used to have a tendancy to just eat and gain 30 pounds on any cycle just to boost my ego...... it just resulted in the starts of a double chin and a gut. So ive kinda learned not to go above a certain bf% mentally, just to not scare away my gf probably... hahahaha, but thanks for the compliment man, it will motivate me even further!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Checking out ur log u have going now, it looks like we actually have similar builds somewhat, also, i kind of switched to recomp mode towards the end of the cycle unintentionally. Its something my body just does when i realize im going to have to lose this excess fat after cycle. I used to have a tendancy to just eat and gain 30 pounds on any cycle just to boost my ego...... it just resulted in the starts of a double chin and a gut. So ive kinda learned not to go above a certain bf% mentally, just to not scare away my gf probably... hahahaha, but thanks for the compliment man, it will motivate me even further!
I can understand that completely man. Its one thing to say "I gained 20 lbs on my cycle" and another to say "I gained 8 lbs on cycle and dropped BF a Tad"

We all know this Guy that gained 20 lbs didn't gain 20 lbs of muscle, and the Guy that gained 8 probably came away better. That's my plan for all my future cycles, particularly with lean gains. I plan on keeping bodyfat at bay from here on out ;)

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
I can understand that completely man. Its one thing to say "I gained 20 lbs on my cycle" and another to say "I gained 8 lbs on cycle and dropped BF a Tad"

We all know this Guy that gained 20 lbs didn't gain 20 lbs of muscle, and the Guy that gained 8 probably came away better. That's my plan for all my future cycles, particularly with lean gains. I plan on keeping bodyfat at bay from here on out ;)
Exactly! However i had to learn the hard way...

So today is Sunday day 7! And is a burn day.... About to hit some fasted cardio in a few. More and more cuts are coming each day. Weighed in at 193 yesterday after one meal. The n2burn is really doing its job. Will be eating tiny today and taking it easy.. Tomorrow ill be destroying back...

So that is all really. If i drop weight too much quicker i may up the cals on build days even more like suggested earlier, but as of now i dont seem to appear physically smaller so its all good.

Side note: Definitely more definition then ive had in the past.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Exactly! However i had to learn the hard way...

So today is Sunday day 7! And is a burn day.... About to hit some fasted cardio in a few. More and more cuts are coming each day. Weighed in at 193 yesterday after one meal. The n2burn is really doing its job. Will be eating tiny today and taking it easy.. Tomorrow ill be destroying back...

So that is all really. If i drop weight too much quicker i may up the cals on build days even more like suggested earlier, but as of now i dont seem to appear physically smaller so its all good.

Side note: Definitely more definition then ive had in the past.
Fuggin stuff works for sure less than a week and I was already very cut but this has taken me to a whole new level, I have entered shredded and sliced is coming...!!

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
Fuggin stuff works for sure less than a week and I was already very cut but this has taken me to a whole new level, I have entered shredded and sliced is coming...!!

HAhahahaha, what may i ask comes after sliced?

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
day 8

So its the morning of day 8 on n2burn and LG. Going to the gym in about 30 min and going to give fasted training a go. I doubt i will enjoy it but keeping and open mind as i usually like to get at least one meal in pre workout.... I have been taking many pics but trying to match the first one i have to wait until night time to get proper lighting exact. i tried to mimic it here by hanging towels in over the window... but its still pretty different..... Will post back weight and lifts after the gym.

So heres one trying to mimic the first, and Heres one with really good lighting to show off my newly developed cuts hahaha
IMG_1113.JPG
IMG_1123 mod.JPG

One of these days ill be able to take some more with the same lighting as the first one.....