My cabergolean log

benawesome

Awards
Hey everyone my name is Ben Russell and I am one of NRC's athletes. I have been blessed to have a great company help me out and I am currently on my first week of cabergolean. I am here to post the hard facts on what I notice or don't notice with cabergolean. I started this week and will post as I notice things happening.

Dosing: I do 4 caps pre-workout with 1,000mg l-arginine and one scoop of hemo rage (I have been on hemo rage for awhile so my body had adapted to it). I also do 4 caps before bed

Right off the bat I had a great pump in the gym! I know it wasn't the hemo rage because I had already been on that and can tell that the pump from this workout was different. I was very very full the whole workout and the pump lasted the entire workout. I gotta admit I was impressed but wanted to get a couple more workouts in before I gave credit to cabergolean. Here I am a couple workouts later and I am sure that it is making the difference in the gym. With a good pump and that kind of muscle fullness I was much stronger in the gym which made me much more motivated.

I am also a spin instructor (yeah yeah I know) and found out the hard way not to take it before I spin! My legs got too pumped and it made it very difficult to last through a class.

As for sleep: I am a terrible sleeper! I have a hard time falling asleep and then a hard time staying asleep. I have noticed falling asleep to be much easier this week and I have actually been able to stay asleep. This is huge for me! This alone is what is making the product so perfect to me! Sleep is huge in bodybuilding and I wasn't getting it. I notice less water retention and overall feeling of well being now that I have been well rested.

I am hoping in the weeks to come I see myself getting leaner and fuller. It was a good first week with the product and I expect that to continue to be the case! I am currently "off season" and trying to make gains while being a spin instructor. Hopefully cabergolean will help

benawesome

Awards
Took the weekend off from the gym! It has been a long time since I have taken time off from the gym so a weekend off was well needed. I will be most interested to see if cabergolean helps me keep mass on while I am instructing spinning classses! I will hit back tonight followed by some cardio.

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
Between now and September 30th, if you purchase 1 bottle (or more) of Cabergolean, we will include 1 ERGO-BLITZ FREE! ERGO-BLITZ is an intra-workout drink that includes a very effective Nitric Oxide boosting matrix and BCAA's, Glutamine and Citrulline Malate. It is a very unique formula, and we have received excellent feedback in beta testing! Again, this offer is only good for AnabolicMinds.com members!

Just type "FREE ERGO" in the Tell us about any special instructions:field when checking out.

Thanks!!!!

BigGunn

benawesome

Awards
I definitely wanna try that one out!!

My second week on cabergolean is good! I put on about 2lbs this week even and that is with me doing spinning classes! I am excited for what is to come

benawesome

Awards
I will post up how my chest workout went down

Incline hammer press: 360lbs for 14 reps (this was a pr)
Incline dumbell press: My gym only has db's to 100lbs so I did those for 15 reps
Decline hammer press: 450lbs for 15 reps (another pr...in the same workout)
Free motion cable press: I don't remember how much weight was on this particular one but I did it more for a pump and did 4 sets of 15 reps
Dumbell pullovers: I did 60lb db's for 4 sets of 15

Chest feels a tad sore nothing too awful. I don't know if it is coincidence or not that I hit pr's after taking cabergolean or not but the upcoming weeks will tell me what I need to know!

benawesome

Awards
in to follow
Awesome thank you...need someone too haha!

Shoulders last night:

Lateral raise machine one arm at a time: whole stack (190lbs I think) for 4 sets of 15 reps
Hammer strength shoulder press: 270lbs for 15 reps
Rear delt machine: 180lbs for 15 reps
DB lateral raises: 45lb db's for 15 reps
Rear delt's on cables: can't remember the number but hit 15 reps on everything
Barbell Shrugs: 315 for 15 reps

Weight is up a couple pounds today...hoping it sticks haha. I am gonna take today off from the gym and just do spinning only today.

SizeUp

Awards
Hey bro. Freaking killer weights son! Looks like your rep range and volume similar to mine 10-20 reps or so? I'm in to follow, can't wait till we get the Ergo-Blitz thrown into the mix man. Gonna be sick

benawesome

Awards
I love high reps/volume! I swear I grow so much better in this range than if I am lifting heavy and low reps. I get a nice flow of blood to the area and really feel the muscle group being worked. Ergo-Blitz can't come fast enough if you ask me! Definitely wanna see what that product is all about and how it works. NRC is a great company and they have all been really cool and nice to me. On top of the fact they make quality products. Definitely impressed by them

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
Hey guys. I hope to have the ERGO-BLITZ ready to ship mid next week. The process has taken a loooong time, but I am thrilled that it will finally be available shortly! I know you two already pre-ordered yours so I will ship your orders out ASAP!

benawesome

Awards
Hey guys. I hope to have the ERGO-BLITZ ready to ship mid next week. The process has taken a loooong time, but I am thrilled that it will finally be available shortly! I know you two already pre-ordered yours so I will ship your orders out ASAP!
You're the best! Excited about this product for sure! I will add it to my log so people can see how the product is working for me

SizeUp

Awards
I love high reps/volume! I swear I grow so much better in this range than if I am lifting heavy and low reps. I get a nice flow of blood to the area and really feel the muscle group being worked. Ergo-Blitz can't come fast enough if you ask me! Definitely wanna see what that product is all about and how it works. NRC is a great company and they have all been really cool and nice to me. On top of the fact they make quality products. Definitely impressed by them
Yea volume is where it's at for me. I did the low volume work for about 2 years i liked it... but i've never grown at the rate i am now. And NRC is the bomb man. It's great to be involved w/ a company that has good products and not just hype. I was pleasantly surprised but the effects of the Cabergolean. Ergo-Blitz i'm sure will be the same, looking forward to the extra recovery benifit.
Thanks bro! Looking forward to testing it out in the trenches!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice updates here I checked out the website it looks good

benawesome

Awards
Latest update:

Hit arms on friday night. I do not train arms heavy! My arms have been a lagging point for me and once I stopped trying to go heavy with them and went really light and focused on every contraction I started to grow! So, I do not lift heavy on arms or really ever intend to. I lift heavier on back/chest and I figure that is enough. Also I didn't do a lot of compound movements on triceps because I hit them in a spin class doing bodyweight work and they were actually somewhat sore from that.

Tricep machine: 70lbs (?) for 4 sets of 15
Dumbell Hammer curls: 40lbs for 15 reps
Underhand tricep extensions: 210lbs for 15 reps
Cable curls: 100lbs for 4 sets of 10
Single arm rope pushdowns: 50lbs for 4 sets of 15
Curl machine: 70lbs for 15 reps

Then I took the weekend off to recover! I don't take cabergolean my days off and I noticed a huge difference in my sleep quality. I sleep way worse without cabergolean :( However this means cabergolean is working!! Got 2 cheat meals in this weekend and was lazy and layed around and watched football (go notre dame!). I was feeling exhausted and I don't take full weeks off from the gym. When I start to feel run down I take a weekend and act as lazy as possible and take cheat meals. The goals is to completely shock the body and get my head ready to go back into the gym on monday. I got back tonight

benawesome

Awards
Yea volume is where it's at for me. I did the low volume work for about 2 years i liked it... but i've never grown at the rate i am now. And NRC is the bomb man. It's great to be involved w/ a company that has good products and not just hype. I was pleasantly surprised but the effects of the Cabergolean. Ergo-Blitz i'm sure will be the same, looking forward to the extra recovery benifit.

Thanks bro! Looking forward to testing it out in the trenches!
Thanks for following along brotha

SizeUp

Awards
For sure bro. Sounds like a needed break this weekend. Hope the back training goes well

benawesome

Awards
Definitely needed a weekend off! Tell you what spinning classes is no joke haha kicks my ass big time. I am hoping the spinning classes takes some of the size of my legs so I look more balanced. Losing size on my legs doesn't scare me all I have to do is squat once or twice and they will blow back up to freaky size.

Back workout - As I have said my back sucks and it pisses me off. I decided to give myself 45 minutes (drank a gatorade walking into the gym I knew my sugar high would only last so long) and did as many exercises as possible. I did not care how much weight I was using. Point was to hit 15-20 reps with a squeeze at every rep. I did not do any crazy movements..a lot of cables and machines. I feel my back much more doing cables than I do anything else. I figure if I feel it more then it is more beneficial than slinging around a bunch of weight and not feeling to contraction in my back. Point is this is not normally how I train back but I wanted to see what happened

Back:

Wide grip cable rows - no idea on weight and did 3 sets of 15-20 reps
v-bar pulldowns - no idea on weight and did 3 sets of 15-20 reps
cable lat pullovers - no idea on weight and did 3 sets of 15-20 reps
Underhand hammer strength row - no idea on weight and did 3 sets of 15-20 reps
Free motion pulldowns - no idea on weight and did 3 sets of 15-20 reps
Lower back extensions - bodyweight and did 3 sets of 15 reps
Free motion standing cable rows - no idea on weight and did 3 sets of 15-20 reps
Wide grip pulldown - no idea on weight and did 3 sets of 15-20 reps

Next back workout will be more like deadlifts, t-bar rows, db rows....big boy ****. Yesterday was my wimpy pump workout. I do gotta say my back is a tad sore though which is great! I have chest tonight.

As far as cabergolean is concerned I am really enjoying it for my spinning classes as well as weights. It makes me feel very focused and strong through these intense classes. So far this product is really impressive. I would buy it even if sleep was the only benefit (nothing else works). Thankfully I get better sleep, better pumps and better focus out of it only a couple weeks into it

benawesome

Awards
ok so good news (if you are me) the past 3 days I have been waking up on an empty stomach hitting the scale around 228-229lbs! I was 230lbs about a month and a half ago. I started spinning and I leaned out some and my weight dropped to 222-225. I feel like the cabergolean has put some weight on me! I haven't gotten any fatter so it is quality weight. This is huge for someone who does spin classes. To be able to grow while doing high intensity cardio is no joke. I am loving it. Anywhom I also swear it is making me spin classes better and good pumps in the gym so it is a win win.

Chest:

Incline bench press: 135 for 15 reps, 185 for 15 reps, 225 for 12 reps and 275 for 12 reps
Incline db fly: 25 for 12 reps, 30 for 12 reps, 35 for 12 reps, 40 for 12 reps (done with next to no rest to make less weight feel like more)
Decline Hammer press: 140 for 12 reps, 230 for 12 reps, 320 for 12 reps, 450 for 15 again
Fly machine: 105 for 15 reps, 135 for 15 reps, 165 for 15 reps and then I did a drop set starting at 165 and going down to failure
Machine Press: 180lbs for 4 sets of 15

I did a spin class this morning and I will do side/rear delts tonight and traps

Days I don't spin calories are in the 4200-4500 but days like today where I spin in the morning and weights at night I add in another 500-1000 calories...today I am 4900k cals

AustrianOakJr

AustrianOakJr

Awards
This is the first I have seen your log, Ben. You are a MACHINE in the gym. That is some big weight you are throwing around. I am anxious to see what deadlift day brings! And over 4000 cals, eh? You are a lucky man. I got a chuckle about being able to grow while doing HIIT cardio. Hehe.....as a natural fat guy, I can grow just thinking about food. Unfortunately, its usually the wrong kind of growing. I have to hold back on calories and slowly creep up in weight if I want to make quality gains. Eating hog-wild, id be 20% BF in a month! ANyways, good work on the log.....keep it up!

SizeUp

Awards
Congrats on the bodyweight bro! I'm pretty impressed w/ the spin classes lol i wouldn't make it through those. Nice chest session, i like the mix of movements. How long does it take you to get through your training sessions typically?

benawesome

Awards
This is the first I have seen your log, Ben. You are a MACHINE in the gym. That is some big weight you are throwing around. I am anxious to see what deadlift day brings! And over 4000 cals, eh? You are a lucky man. I got a chuckle about being able to grow while doing HIIT cardio. Hehe.....as a natural fat guy, I can grow just thinking about food. Unfortunately, its usually the wrong kind of growing. I have to hold back on calories and slowly creep up in weight if I want to make quality gains. Eating hog-wild, id be 20% BF in a month! ANyways, good work on the log.....keep it up!
Thanks for stopping in! I am a natural fatty myself haha I think people like us can still grow while doing HIIT cardio for sure. Just like you said though wrong kind of growing :( I have to be very careful about cheat meals and calories for sure. I bloat so easily but on days where I spin and do weights I sweat a lot and this seems to help! When are you stepping on stage again?

benawesome

Awards
Congrats on the bodyweight bro! I'm pretty impressed w/ the spin classes lol i wouldn't make it through those. Nice chest session, i like the mix of movements. How long does it take you to get through your training sessions typically?
Haha spin classes are tough! Those women are no joke intense. It is very humbling for a bodybuilder that is for sure. Usually I do weights for about 1 hour. I have been drinking gatorade as I walk into the gym/into my first exercise for quick sugars. The pump is insane! Downside is you run out of energy quick so you gotta push through the workout quickly.

benawesome

Awards
OK today I have more good news! Woke up hit the scale and it was 230.5! I feel like I am leaning out though so this is great. I am hoping this is permenant weight gains. Hit spin class yesterday morning and shoulders at night

Shoulders: I did super sets because I was short on time (needed to watch the red sox lose). I did super sets with low weights and high reps. Basically a pump style workout. I treat my shoulders like my arms and I train them a little lighter because I tend to get sore from my chest/back workouts

DB lateral raises (25lbs) super setted with high rope pulls for rear delts (130lbs) - 4 sets in the 10-15 rep range

Cable lateral raises behind the back (25lbs) super setted with DB rear delt fly's (25lbs) - 4 sets 10-15 reps

DB Shrugs (100lbs) super setted with Shoulder press machine (200lbs) - 4 sets 10-12 reps

That was it! Shoulders respond well for me genetically so no need to risk an injury.
Today I have a spin class at 7:30pm and that is all I will do today other than eat!!

SizeUp

Awards
Every tried doing a more complex but quick absorbing carb powder pre-training? I've been doing this over the last year seems to really help. Not really crash from it.

AustrianOakJr

AustrianOakJr

Awards
Thanks for stopping in! I am a natural fatty myself haha I think people like us can still grow while doing HIIT cardio for sure. Just like you said though wrong kind of growing :( I have to be very careful about cheat meals and calories for sure. I bloat so easily but on days where I spin and do weights I sweat a lot and this seems to help! When are you stepping on stage again?
I am doing the WNBF Tournament of Champions in April. So I dont have much time to play. I am up about 12 lbs since coming out of my last season and I plan to stay here or perhaps start trickling my way down the scale until Christmas. Then, ill start full-blown contest prep right after the holiday. I dont want to have to lose more than about 10-12 lbs of actual fat in about 16 weeks to get my shred on.

benawesome

Awards
Every tried doing a more complex but quick absorbing carb powder pre-training? I've been doing this over the last year seems to really help. Not really crash from it.
Yep! I love that too. I am veryyyyyyyyyy tight on $$$ right now and gatorade powder at Sam's club was cheap. I am really just kind of experimenting on what works and what doesn't right now. I mean I have put on some quality weight recently so I am gonna go with the "if it aint broke dont fix it" mentality. I am so pumped to be leaner at 230 right now. By the time I begin show prep next year I wanna be lean at 240 so this makes that feel more like a reality

benawesome

Awards
I am doing the WNBF Tournament of Champions in April. So I dont have much time to play. I am up about 12 lbs since coming out of my last season and I plan to stay here or perhaps start trickling my way down the scale until Christmas. Then, ill start full-blown contest prep right after the holiday. I dont want to have to lose more than about 10-12 lbs of actual fat in about 16 weeks to get my shred on.
You are going to be shrededddddd if you do that! I can't wait to see that one. You definitely gotta make a log

SizeUp

Awards
Yep! I love that too. I am veryyyyyyyyyy tight on $$$ right now and gatorade powder at Sam's club was cheap. I am really just kind of experimenting on what works and what doesn't right now. I mean I have put on some quality weight recently so I am gonna go with the "if it aint broke dont fix it" mentality. I am so pumped to be leaner at 230 right now. By the time I begin show prep next year I wanna be lean at 240 so this makes that feel more like a reality
I hear that... this is the B*tch of being a bodybuilder lol. and you're right "if it ain't broked, don't fix it"

benawesome

Awards
I hear that... this is the B*tch of being a bodybuilder lol. and you're right "if it ain't broked, don't fix it"
Being a bodybuilder and work not going well = f-u-c-k-e-d haha

benawesome

Awards
Alright no one showed up for my spin class last night so I did something I try not to do and I went to the gym and did legs. I also did arch trainer for cardio. Very fast leg workout

Leg extensions - 210lbs for 10 sets of 10-15 reps
Seated Hamstring Curls - 150lbs for 10 sets of 10-15 reps

Thats it! My legs are my genetic gift I don't need to train them and they will still grow. However I can squat 315lbs for 20 reps (If I can shoot a video I will) and am notorious for insanely painful leg workouts. I just choose not to do them anymore because they grow too fast and I need my upper body to catch up.

This morning I did a spin class and tonight I will do back again. Gonna do deadlifts, t-bar rows and db rows. Probably some other exercises but those will be mandatory. On a side note I put on yet another pound. 231.5 on the scale empty stomach this morning. I guess its a growth spurt because I feel leaner

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
315x20!!!! That would be sweet to catch on video! Sounds like you are adding significant lean muscle Ben

Alright no one showed up for my spin class last night so I did something I try not to do and I went to the gym and did legs. I also did arch trainer for cardio. Very fast leg workout

Leg extensions - 210lbs for 10 sets of 10-15 reps
Seated Hamstring Curls - 150lbs for 10 sets of 10-15 reps

Thats it! My legs are my genetic gift I don't need to train them and they will still grow. However I can squat 315lbs for 20 reps (If I can shoot a video I will) and am notorious for insanely painful leg workouts. I just choose not to do them anymore because they grow too fast and I need my upper body to catch up.

This morning I did a spin class and tonight I will do back again. Gonna do deadlifts, t-bar rows and db rows. Probably some other exercises but those will be mandatory. On a side note I put on yet another pound. 231.5 on the scale empty stomach this morning. I guess its a growth spurt because I feel leaner

SizeUp

Awards
when are you planning on competeing again ben? What weight class are you shooting for? glad that weights coming up consistently.

benawesome

Awards
315x20!!!! That would be sweet to catch on video! Sounds like you are adding significant lean muscle Ben
Do Iphones take decent enough videos? I am technologically challenged but I do have an iphone if the video quality is okay on there I can use that to shoot a squat session. I have had some awesome lean gains recently I am definitely excited about cabergolean!

benawesome

Awards
when are you planning on competeing again ben? What weight class are you shooting for? glad that weights coming up consistently.
I am going to do the SouthEastern October 2012 in Orlando. The last time I competed was at the SouthEastern in 2009 but I had just turned 20 and could no longer compete as a teen and I got my ass kicked! I took these years off to grow. I didn't want to be dieting when I am so young and ruin my gains. I have the itch to compete again so it is time next year. I have been consistently 230-231lbs I am pumped! I need to get to 240-245 by next June

benawesome

Awards
So saturday I watched a ton of good football! Which made me late to the gym :( I had 40 minutes before they closed so I blasted arms quickly

Cable curls (60lbs,70lbs,80lbs,100lbs) super setted with wide grip push downs (110lbs,145lbs,175lbs,210lbs) for 4 sets of 15 reps

Hammer Curls with a rope (60lbs,70lbs,80lbs,100lbs) super setted with underhand push downs (110lbs,145lbs,175lbs,210lbs) for 4 sets of 15 reps

Over head tricep extensions with db one arm at a time (30lbs,40lbs,50lbs,60lbs) super setted with db curls (25lbs,30lbs,35lbs,35lbs) for 4 sets of 15 reps

I did all of these very quickly with hardly any rest at all so the light weights felt VERY heavy! You know the workouts where your pump is so intense that it is painful? This was one of them for sure. I thought my arms were gonna pop. After my workout my wife felt my arms and goes "wow! your arms are literally rock hard!" Coming from someone who sees me everyday I thought that was cool. I took a cheat meal the night before so I think that + cabergolean caused a crazy pump.

Yesterday was my off day (took a second cheat meal :djparty: ) and nfl and mlb playoffs!

Today will be a back workout

For Mike Skinner - I did a back workout on friday night. Did my pullovers first and then deadlifts. I was much more sore using your fst-7 idea so thanks brotha! I am going to try and squeeze back in twice a week when possible

Deadlifts - 135lbs for 10, 225lbs for 10, 315lbs for 10 and 365lbs for 10 (I always pause at the top and the bottom to make sure I am not using any bounce to cheat)

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
The iphone will do the trick

BTW- the Cabergolean and the ERGO-BLITZ will ship tomorrow for sure. Sorry for the delay!

Do Iphones take decent enough videos? I am technologically challenged but I do have an iphone if the video quality is okay on there I can use that to shoot a squat session. I have had some awesome lean gains recently I am definitely excited about cabergolean!

benawesome

Awards
The iphone will do the trick

BTW- the Cabergolean and the ERGO-BLITZ will ship tomorrow for sure. Sorry for the delay!
Awesome I will shoot a video of a squat session! I am excited about ERGO-BLITZ for sure! I have never done intra-workout drinks before

benawesome

Awards
Alright my weight this morning was still 231.5!! I am hoping that I can hit that 235 number soon (but not fat)

Did back last night and I gotta say SizeUp (Mike) thanks for the advice bro! Sometimes the answer is so easy that we overlook it and this is one of those times. I did my fst-7 first and holy hell what a pump! Awesome back workout for sure

-Cable lat pullover - fst-7 at 115lbs
-Cable Rows - 100lbs for 15 reps, 130lbs for 15 reps, 160lbs for 12 reps, 190lbs for 12 reps (these felt awesome I made sure to pause and squeeze every rep so I wasn't using a ton of weight but it sure felt like it)
-Wide Grip pulldowns - 100lbs for 15 reps, 130lbs for 15 reps, 160lbs for 12 reps and 160lbs for 12 reps again
-Barbell Rows - 135lbs for 15 reps, 225lbs for 12 reps, 275lbs for 12 reps, 315lbs for 8 reps
-two individual handle pulldowns - 100lbs for 15 reps, 130lbs for 12 reps then a drop set starting at 160lbs all the way down to 85lbs

Workout felt great! Tonight is chest so hopefully I can get another great workout

SizeUp

Awards
Looks like a tough workout man! Glad the pre-loading worked! I thought it might help.

benawesome

Awards
So last night I hit chest. My boss gave me some black powder to try before my workout. Stuff made me feel sick and awful so this was a tough workout to push through

Incline Hammer Press - 90lbs for 15 res, 180lbs for 15 reps, 270lbs for 12 reps, 360 for 10 reps
Fst-7 on a fly machine - 120lbs for 12 reps on all 7 sets
Cable press - 60lbs for 4 sets of 15 reps
Dips (bodyweight) - 4 sets of 15 reps (I have put on some nice muscle weight recently however dips are 10 times harder now haha)

weight was 231.7 this morning and tonight I am doing a spin class

SizeUp

Awards
So last night I hit chest. My boss gave me some black powder to try before my workout. Stuff made me feel sick and awful so this was a tough workout to push through

Incline Hammer Press - 90lbs for 15 res, 180lbs for 15 reps, 270lbs for 12 reps, 360 for 10 reps
Fst-7 on a fly machine - 120lbs for 12 reps on all 7 sets
Cable press - 60lbs for 4 sets of 15 reps
Dips (bodyweight) - 4 sets of 15 reps (I have put on some nice muscle weight recently however dips are 10 times harder now haha)

weight was 231.7 this morning and tonight I am doing a spin class
Love incline hammers bro i get a wicked pump from those and you can put so much force into it. I like the fst-7 worked into the middle of the workout. take anything away from your norm strength?

benawesome

Awards
Love incline hammers bro i get a wicked pump from those and you can put so much force into it. I like the fst-7 worked into the middle of the workout. take anything away from your norm strength?

Not really to be honest I find I feel stronger after doing my 7's to be honest. I don't do a lot of weight on cable press but thats because I really squeeze every rep and make sure I am not compromising my shoulder at all. I think I am going to do fst-7 on my back, chest and arm workouts for a couple weeks here.

benawesome

Awards
Weight was the same again today. Last night all I did was a spin class which gave my upper body a nice day off. Tonight I am going to hit shoulders/traps. After every weight session I also do 30 minutes of cardio. I saw a friend I haven't seen in about a month and a half and he looked at me and said damn you got big! So I guess cabergolean works haha

SizeUp

Awards
Not really to be honest I find I feel stronger after doing my 7's to be honest. I don't do a lot of weight on cable press but thats because I really squeeze every rep and make sure I am not compromising my shoulder at all. I think I am going to do fst-7 on my back, chest and arm workouts for a couple weeks here.
I could see you feeling stronger cause everything is probably iron tight by the time you finish. Looks like things are going well with the gaining tho. I really think the cabergolean's helped alot. U feel fuller??

benawesome

Awards
I could see you feeling stronger cause everything is probably iron tight by the time you finish. Looks like things are going well with the gaining tho. I really think the cabergolean's helped alot. U feel fuller??
Very full! Never felt this full this consistently in my life. I don't even feel flat on days when I spin and weight train. I have hit PR's in the gym a lot recently which is another good sign. I only have my carbs in the 300-350g range so it's not even a lot considering activity level

benawesome

Awards
I got my ERGO-BLITZ in the mail last night so I am excited to start using it! I will be incorporating that into the last half of my workout. I am really excited to try an intra-workout drink because I have never done one before. Who knows maybe a couple more lbs?

Shoulders last night:

Arnold press - 35lb db's for 15 reps, 45lb db's for 12 reps, 55lb db's for 12 reps, 65lb db's for 10 reps (this felt really heavy haha)

Fst-7 ( I decided to do it on shoulders too) using a rear fly machine - 120lbs for 7 sets of 12 reps

DB side raises - 25lbs for 15 reps, 30lbs for 12 reps, 35lbs for 12 reps, 40lbs for 12 reps

Free motion shrugs - 200lbs for 4 sets of 12 reps

Lateral Raise machine (one arm at a time) - 100lbs for 15 reps, 130lbs for 12 reps, drop set starting at 130lbs all the way down to 70lbs

Tonight is arms! I will fst-7 them and I will be rockin ERGO-BLITZ for the first time which I am school girl excited about hahah

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Why is this stuff called Cabergolean?

****ing confusing as **** here. I saw these threads where people taking unreal doses of Cabergolean in an attempt to gain mass and I'm thinking ... "why would anyone take a prolactin antagonist to gain mass".

Then ... I realized ... it's "Cabergolean" and not "Cabergoline" - one letter's worth of difference.

Why do companies DO this? Deliberately choose confusing names. I sure hope some kid doesn't see these threads - and then order a mess of CABERGOLINE and start taking 1000mg's of the ****. That could really **** a guy up.