Taman Cosses the bridge with Need to Build Muscle's RS Transaderm

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
RS-Transaderm - Weight loss with lean muscle gain

799.png

(Ok, the title was supposed to be CROSSES the bridge, nice start :) )

First of a Special thanks to Rick Rock, Milas and the rest of the fellas at NTBM for this opportunity.

Starting the first of this year, I dedicated myself to get serious about stripping out. I went from 322 to 258 and then began to lighten up a bit on the diet while I ran some mass gaining compounds. I am just finishing up a 5 week run of 5a OHP (went very nicely) which is a mildly suppressive compound. At this time, I am planning to bridge that with 4 weeks of RS Transaderm. I also just started phase two of my quest to lean out with the overall target of 245. Wanna see how RS Transaderm can help me to recomp by assisting with fat loss while continuing strength gains while in a deficit.

So here is the basic plan:

Will be running at the full dose of 5 pumps/day for about 4 weeks. This may be altered as things unfold.

I will continue to run a Body Builder Modified version of 5/3/1 that will follow this basic format over 4 lifting days a week.

Seated OH DB Press 4x12 (60-90 sec rest between all assist sets)

DB Lateral Raise 4x10

4x15 of a movement to emphasize rear delt head

4x12 of a Bicep movement (currently running concentration curls)

Day 2

Dead lift according to 5/3/1

Pull up or chin up 4x10 (at this time, I have to do assisted)

4x12 of a rowing movement

4x10 of an erector/hamm/glute movement ( I currently have a love hate thing with Romanian Dead Lifts)

Ab work (leg raises or roll outs with wheel)

Day 3
BB Flat Bench according to 5/3/1

Incline DB PRess 4x12

Assisted Dip 4x10

Cable Cross over (4x10) or Decline Bench before dips. (4x8-10)

4x12 Triceps Isolation movement.

Day 4

Back Squat according to 5/3/1

Leg Press or Hack Squat/Squat Press Machine 4/12-15

Leg Extensions 4x12

Lying Leg Curl 4x12

Ab work (Usually some crunch or sit up movement)

Am presently about to start of mesocycle 5 after I finish my deload week tomorrow. Current training maxes (90% of estimated on rep max) for this cycle are: OH BB Press-205, Dead lift 400, Bench 280, Back Squat 400.

As to diet, I will be running a low carb/high protein routine (not quite keto) taking in 2800 cals on lifting days, 2400 on non lifting days. Carb targets will be under 125 on lifting days and under 100 on non lifting days. Target for protein will be 265 with some BCAA mixed in to help for when I am off a bit.

Currently am at 271 with a 41.5 inch waist and 3 point caliper measurement of 34 (chest, abdomen, mid thigh)

Will run cardio 3-4x/week, variable resistance or HIIT on machines or simple bike rides.
Additonal sups will include Myofusion or alternative protein, RecoverPro BCAA (6 grams mixed with 3 scoops of Wyked Pre WO and 12 Grams intra work out.) (Yes Milas, it is LEMON)., 4-6g fish or flax seed oil, daily multi.

FOR PCT we have DA-HCG, Erase, Creatine Ethyl Esther and Anabeta. Will also add either Division 1 or Titanium to this mix (need to get JD's recommendation on this). Will also have some Torem on hand in case the OTC crap does not handle it. If anyone has any input about the PCT plan, please feel free to comment.

Ok, think that is the long and short of it. Time to get LEAN and MEAN with the NTBM Machine!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tomorrow: Fist dose and impressions.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final Review:

After a 30 day run at 5 pumps, we ended up with a 4 pound gain but .5 inch off of the waist and down 2mm off of the 3 point caliper. So we had some nice mass gain with some fat loss. Very nice for a mildly suppressive agent. The carrier rocked and we also saw some nice strength gains (objectively, I cannot say it was more than I would have just gotten due to this 5/3/1 cycle, but I was overall pleased.

The carrier dries quickly with no unpleasant smell and no perceptible burn (but it does cause itching on the scrotum, had to try it at least once.)

The only "sides" was a bit of acne. No testicular atrophy, no lethargy (in fact, energy levels were good.) Did have a day or two of a funk emotionally, but think that was more related to **** in my life rather than the Transaderm. Libido was off the hook, increased sexual thought, fantasies and morning wood. Drove the wife nuts groping her in my sleep. Did note a significant increase in appetite which led to some late night face stuffing

Wish I could have figured a way to apply this a couple of hrs before hitting the gym rather than in the morning before an 8hr work day.

Gonna save my other half bottle to tag along with an epi run in the future. This one is a winner in my book.

Thanks again NTMB, good product, enjoyed the chance to run it for you all.

Carrier 10/10
Libido 10/10
Sides 10/10
Strength Increases 7/10
Libido 10/10
Energy 7/10
Mass Gain 8/10

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subd in bro. Looking forward to the great things that are coming in this log bro! Kill that sh1t!

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, first dose. Very first pump actually went on the bathroom mirror because I did not have my glasses on and failed to properly orient the bottle (NEWB!) So, 5 pumps on chest plus the bit I wiped off the mirror. It has the consistency of a slightly watered down skin cream. Rubbed it around a bit. Tacky with in 30 seconds, dry with in 2 minutes. Very impressive. Did not note any of the burn some people talk about. No STINK! YAY!

Is very likely just psychosomatic, but I am feeling very confident and focused thus far today. Highly anticipating getting to the weight room this afternoon (even if it will be light day.)

So far, so good.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, first dose. Very first pump actually went on the bathroom mirror because I did not have my glasses on and failed to properly orient the bottle (NEWB!) So, 5 pumps on chest plus the bit I wiped off the mirror. It has the consistency of a slightly watered down skin cream. Rubbed it around a bit. Tacky with in 30 seconds, dry with in 2 minutes. Very impressive. Did not note any of the burn some people talk about. No STINK! YAY!

Is very likely just psychosomatic, but I am feeling very confident and focused thus far today. Highly anticipating getting to the weight room this afternoon (even if it will be light day.)

So far, so good.
Sounds good. Any sweating after you dose? Not skin burning but maybe hypo glycemia? Or just feeling hot?

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just as an FYI, JD advised the Titanium over Divison 1 for an OTC PTC (truly, recommends both in combo), but I already have the D1 on order and paid for, so am going with that as a test booster for PCT.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
9/16/11 Day 4, wk 4 (End of Mesocylce 4) Deload
4:35-5:10 RS Transaderm Day 1

Nothing to note other than what I discussed in my "First impressions" post. Energy, motivation and focus continued through out the day. Had to discipline myself to finish the deload, getting hungry to hit it heavy again.

Squat (5's) 155, 195, 255

Leg Press 4X15 @230

Lying Leg Curl 4x10 @ 60

Leg Extension 4X12 @110

100 Crunches over 3 sets (50/35/15)

Dietary for today: 2707 cals (132 carbs, 261 protein [plus 18 bcaa], 123 fats) with an estimated burn of 3637 for a deficit of 930.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

So far, so good.

Very nice update bro

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the info on your first few pumps. I did have a little chuckle. I have been waiting for a while to try this product. Now that I have some it will be some fun stuff to see all of those logging it.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pretty quiet day today. All 5 pumps went on me :)hmmm:), still no burn, still very quick drying time. Rode the bike for a bit over 35 minutes, mowed mine and my mother's yard. (about 1.5hrs invested in that, mostly riding but some push mowing.)

Have kept the diet very tight today: 2282 cals (91 carbs, 241 protein [plus 30g BCAA]101 fats) with an estimated burn of 3938 for a deficit of 1656. Not sure if it is just my body drying out and responding to the carb reduction or the Transaderm or a combo of both, but I am starting to see some subtle increases in vascularity of my arms.

Oh, and we got about 3 pounds of Sirloin marinading in the grill for tomorrow:006:

Am having the itch to start week 1 (65/75/85% TM) for delts tomorrow, but feel the shoulder could use a bit more healing. May just cook, eat lots of sirloin, and maybe ride the bike and watch my "suddenly respectable" Lion's take on the Cheifs. As a sie note, since I usually have multiple sleep disruptions and Flomax and Melatonin are marginally helpful, my incoming order has some 3Z in it, gonna add that to the regiment and see how it goes.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude you're gonna love the libido increase from this stuff.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude you're gonna love the libido increase from this stuff.​

Libido has never really been an issue for me.

Day1, wk1 (Mesocycle 5) RS Trans day 3.
3:23-4:18 Damn Toledo station carried the Browns' game plus I had 100g Baked potato with the sirloin, so that clinched it, we headed for the gym. Shoulder was still a bit tender but much improved from prior to my deload. Started added some light RC movements before all upper body days.

OH BB Press (this was supposed to be 135.155.175 but I found out after I had a 50 pound bar.)
140x5, 160x5, 180x6

Seated OH DB Press @ 65 (always loss a bit coming off deload, so I went lower than I left off)
7/10/11/5 (bit disappointed here, we will see how next week goes.)

Seated DB Lateral raise (no swinging) @20's
10/10/10/10

Bent over seated Rear Delt DB Raise @ 20's
15/15/14/12

Concentration curl @35
12/12, 12/12. 10/10

Wide Grip BB curl (wanting to hit the inner head here) @65
12/12

Finished up with 32 minutes of 5 stage hills profile - 180 cals burned.

Dietary actually was damn tight today: 2478 cals, (121 c arbs, 277 protein [plus 42g BCAA], 91 fats) with an estimated burn of 4045 for a deficit of 1567. If anything, the deficit is a bit too much, but with 277 protein and 42 BCAA, I think we are ok as far as protecting the mass.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Libido has never really been an issue for me.

Day1, wk1 (Mesocycle 5) RS Trans day 3.
3:23-4:18 Damn Toledo station carried the Browns' game plus I had 100g Baked potato with the sirloin, so that clinched it, we headed for the gym. Shoulder was still a bit tender but much improved from prior to my deload. Started added some light RC movements before all upper body days.

OH BB Press (this was supposed to be 135.155.175 but I found out after I had a 50 pound bar.)
140x5, 160x5, 180x6

Seated OH DB Press @ 65 (always loss a bit coming off deload, so I went lower than I left off)
7/10/11/5 (bit disappointed here, we will see how next week goes.)

Seated DB Lateral raise (no swinging) @20's
10/10/10/10

Bent over seated Rear Delt DB Raise @ 20's
15/15/14/12

Concentration curl @35
12/12, 12/12. 10/10

Wide Grip BB curl (wanting to hit the inner head here) @65
12/12

Finished up with 32 minutes of 5 stage hills profile - 180 cals burned.

Dietary actually was damn tight today: 2478 cals, (121 c arbs, 277 protein [plus 42g BCAA], 91 fats) with an estimated burn of 4045 for a deficit of 1567. If anything, the deficit is a bit too much, but with 277 protein and 42 BCAA, I think we are ok as far as protecting the mass.

Great workout! Keep killin it bro! Cals look pretty good for your goal IMO

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
9/19/11 Day 2, wk 1 (5/3/1 Mesocycle 5) RS Transaderm Day 4
5:25-6:25

Started with a 5 minute warm up and some light sets. May have just been the ****ty rainy day, but did not feel "into it" till we got to the sell out set on DL's.

Dead Lift 260x5, 300x5, 340X9 This is 10 more pounds and 1 more rep than last time at 85%, Pretty sure it is a PR also. Am geeked about this :)

Assisted Chin up (Focused on nice full range, noted weight is bw +shoes and clothes minus assist weight)
213 - 10/10/7/5

BO DB Row @85
12/12, 12/12, 12/10

Romanian Deadlift @ 275
8/8 (lower back started to tighten up here, so I stopped here, may be back pumps but don't think so)

Since I am a day ahead on the schedule, I will do cardio and lower ab work tomorrow.

Dietary for today: 2696 cals (100 carbs, 278 protein [plus 18 G bcaa], 132 fats) with an estimated burn of1355.
No major observations today. Still can't get past how fast this stuff dries.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So after the last 4 days with Transaderm Are you feeling anything yet, like more strength or energy?

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would definately say I feel more energetic through out the day but it tends to wane in the late afternoon. May be a bit soon for notable strenght gains, but based on the 340x9 dead lift, I would have to say yes.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, have no tightness or soreness in my lower back today, so I don't think the back ache yesterday was from poor form and actually may be back pumps. This may be a residuel effect from the 5a OHP because I thought it may have been becoming an issue with that compound later in the run. Anyways, started adding 5g Taurine into the morning protein, if that resolves it, we will know for sure. Also, double checked my incoming order from Nutra, apparently I neglected to put the 3Z in my cart, will have to wait for my next order to try that.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice numbers on deads man. Everything is looking very good in here! ;)

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice numbers on deads man. Everything is looking very good in here! ;)
Thank you sir!

Since we were ahead of schedule on the lifting, just did some Cardio and lower ab work after the job today. Dietary for today: 2346 cals, (120 carbs, 262 protein [plus 24g bcaa], 94 fats.) estimated burn of 3584 for a deficit of 1238. A bit off on my macros but not really worried as 32g of the carbs came from grapefruit which aids in fat metabolism and decreased insulin resistance.

Still a smooth run thus far, good energy, good focus, libido strong, no obvious signs of suppression. Almost forgot, post cardio BP was 125/66, this is good for me.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, todays work out suck. Forgot my wallet, lunch was basically 2oz Beef Jerky,1 grape fruit and a 44g bag of salted peanuts. Hitting the iron on 1200 cals sucks when you hit the gym in a deficit. Good for stripping I guess, bad for moving iron. Also shortened the work out up a bit as I started to feel half sick after a few sets.
9/22/11 Day 3, wk 1 (Mesocycle 5) RS Trans Day 7.

5:30-6:10

Bench: 185x5, 210x5, 240X6

Inc BB Press -85's
10/9/7

Assisted Dip - 241
8/8/8

Magnum Vertical Bench @ 180
10/6

Wide Grip Straight bar push down
160-12, 170-12/12

Dietary for the day: 2422 cals (98 carbs, 236 protein [plus 30g BCAA], 116 fats) with an estimated burn of3861 for a deficit of 1449.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
still not a bad workout. I am sure you will make up for it one way or another.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep killin it bro! :bigok:

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A little late but I'm in
Welcome aboard.

9/23/11 Day 4, wk 1 RS Trans day 8
5:15-6:20
Almost deferred this till tomorrow but pushed myself into the gym. Felt pretty good once I got going.

Squat - 260x5, 300x5, 340x7

Leg Press @ 480
15/15/15/15

Leg Extension @ 210
12/12/10

Lying Leg Curl @ 110
12/12/12

Cable Crunch - 2 sets of 30.

Cheat day dietary wise. Output on the day 4098.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice weight on squats :thumbsup:

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice weight on squats :thumbsup:
Thanks RR!

Did note a bit of acne on my right shoulder this AM, no big deal, just a bit unusual for me. Not much activity today except 3 hours in the crawl space under my house with my brother in law (great guy) patching holes in the duct distribution box under the furnace. Anyways, kept the diet pretty tight today: 2433 cals (104 carbs {includes 2 grapefruit], 232 protein [plus 12g bcaa], 110 fats) with an (under)estimated burn of 3321 for a deficit of 888.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow sounds good, already getting strength gains. And libido is going strong! Nice!!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow sounds good, already getting strength gains. And libido is going strong! Nice!!!
All big positives of Transaderm! :D

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
9/26/11 Day 1, wk 2 (RS Trans Day 11)
5:30-6:30

Standing OH BB Press 145x3, 165x3, 185x4

Seated OH DB Press - 70's 12/9/9/6

Cable Lateral Raise 30
10/10/10

Face Down Rear Delt Raise 20's
15/15/15

Hammer Curl (Strict form) 35's
12/12/12

Wide Grip BB curl @ 70
12/10.

Cardio time was limited, hit 10x 45/45 HIIT, 90 cals

Dietary for today: 2631 cals (129 carbs, 259 protein [+18g bcaa], 121 fats) with an estimated burn of 4108 for a deficit of 1477 (does not include a handful of grapes and a few cashews)

Notable increase in libido today. Again, it is never "low" but is certainly increasing.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice workout man~ Those are some STRONG OH presses!

Libido going up eh? That's always a good thing :D

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice workout man~ Those are some STRONG OH presses!

Libido going up eh? That's always a good thing :D
Not really a fan of being "all revved up with no place to go". Not going to go into details on that one however.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you noticed and leanness happening yet in the areas you are applying the transaderm? And your strength must be getting better as well huh?

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you noticed and leanness happening yet in the areas you are applying the transaderm? And your strength must be getting better as well huh?
Have not actually lost any weight thus far, but that of course does not necessarily= no fat loss (probably should quit discounting the late fruit raids, grapes etc are good, but still simple carbs). I am fairly certain I am seeing some fat reduction in my chest region, which is awesome as this has been a goal of mine for quite some time.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
9/27/11 Day 2, wk 2 (RS Trans Day 11)
5:35-6:40

Dead Lift - 280x3, 320x3, 360X5 (Very happy with this, last cycle, 90% was 350X4 reps)

Assisted Chin up - 213
10/10/6/6

BO DB Row @ 90
12/12, 12/12, 8/11

Back Extension with 65lb DB (got sick of doing romanians)
10/10/10

Lying Leg Lifts off of bench (straight leg/bent knee)
25/10, 15/5

Dietary for today: 2806 cals (125 carbs, 249 [plus 18g BCAA], 143 fats) with an estimated output of 4098 for a deficit of 1292.

Nice strength gains on DL's and BO DB Rows :)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bro, but I know smaller guys who can blow me away at those, on AM and in my Gym :)
Hehe. I know the feeling of someone lifting like twice as much as you and being lighter. It's like, WTF dude!! Try save some strength for me!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hehe. I know the feeling of someone lifting like twice as much as you and being lighter. It's like, WTF dude!! Try save some strength for me!!
I'm usually one of those guys since I weigh around 165 right now. I get a lot of looks when I'm pushing up a 300 lb bench...lol.

Most people think I'm much heavier around 180-185 though. Benefit to being ripped and lean I guess

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm usually one of those guys since I weigh around 165 right now. I get a lot of looks when I'm pushing up a 300 lb bench...lol.

Most people think I'm much heavier around 180-185 though. Benefit to being ripped and lean I guess
Yup. Haha. I'm not so ripped. Just big. Lol.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Think this stuff is really starting to kick in. Seeing more and more small acne spots (nothing major mind you) and Libido is definately increasing. Women whom I would not even taken a second look at are now appealing to me. Not good for a married man. Nothing I can't keep in check mind you, just evidence of increased drive.

I noted that Mr. K is planning on hitting 6-8 pumps during his run. Any thoughts on that from the NTBM crew given that I am a relatively large man?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Think this stuff is really starting to kick in. Seeing more and more small acne spots (nothing major mind you) and Libido is definately increasing. Women whom I would not even taken a second look at are now appealing to me. Not good for a married man. Nothing I can't keep in check mind you, just evidence of increased drive.

I noted that Mr. K is planning on hitting 6-8 pumps during his run. Any thoughts on that from the NTBM crew given that I am a relatively large man?
Nice observation man. Libido boost is always a good sign. So around week 2 it hitting pretty noticeably right?

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Well you obviously know that I am no small dude. I am currently running it at 6 pumps. I am getting plenty of coverage.