+FormulaX/TitaniumXL/Division1+

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
Today marks the first day of the rest of my life ! (yours too) But it also marks the first day of the new improved Natty stack from ATHLETIX!
Of course I will be thanking my Homie J.D. and the fellas at ATHLETIX for giving me a crack at this, It could not come at a better Time. I am a few weeks past a succesful pct from a 10 week(wha?) yeah ten week 1-androrx / orastan E run. mmmmmmm. . . . high dose SO fun man I gotta say those two compounds are mild and effective (I only ran the orastan e for weeks 2-6) I leaned out , I got stronger , win win win.

I used adamantium in pct reg. and I have to say, I was really impressed , I would use it again . . Oh wait , I AM ! ! Formula x IS adamantium with added high ratio BCAAs. . . I have High hopes for this stack. . . Can I preserve my hard earned strength and mass gains? Can I get Stronger 20% over maint. using the feared and revered Lean Gains protocol? I am about to find out !! Sub in if you like I will post my stats /cals/ dosing/ and other thoughts when I get back from class. . Good day !!

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
FINAL THOUGHTS AND REVIEW

Again I want to thank J.D. and Athletix for letting me Log my experience with the TITANIUMXL/DIVISION1/FORMULAX stack.

The Log is the log, I mean it is what it is, it always is what the guy that's logging makes of it. A guy can Log in every lift and every weight and every calorie he eats, but for me as much as I follow the logs of people I trust, what I really want to know is does the product have any value, is it effective?

So that brings us to this review, and from the gate to anyone who has had ANY experience with these ingredients its a no-brainer, they are proven , all of them.
Adamantium I used in Pct right before I started formulaX . . the transition was so smooth on the old version that I bought(not sponsered) I remember telling JD that it was the best DAA product I have ever used, and it was until they added high ratio BCAA's : enter FORMULAX. The recovery aspect of this product is amazing, not just good, but amazing. And this coming from a guy who is 39 years old and is used to a 3 + day recovery process, I increased my volume considerably during this stack I cannot say enough about the improved recovery to do it justice.

I cannot isolate the other two products as I used them both together but I do have a few things to say about them as well. Having all of the active ingredients in all 3 products before I can say that it was not a question of weather they were going to work well, but I was really surprised at how well they worked together. as I said before there are high doses of proven ingredients and the synergy here is amazing. This stack would be the best option for anyone wanting strength gains / improved recover and is subject to being tested.

The plain truth is using all of these together gave me the same strength and recovery of a mild hormonal cycle, By the end of week three my lifts and and reps, recovery and motivation were on par with the cycle I was on just 7 weeks earlier. So what are you saying? pro-hormone like gains?? no dude, I'm not saying that, what i am saying is when I used these 3 products together my recovery, strength , and motivation/endurance were on par with being on a mild(1androrx in this case) cycle. What I am also saying is if you are a tested athlete, looking for an edge, this will give it to you.

The implications here are this is really the perfect pct test boosting stack, throw in some erase and you will be squared away, I will be using this stack for my next one, The jury is in. I loved this stack and it was just what the DR, ordered to keep me cruising past my pct .. now after trying ALL of Athletix products I can say that this company is super Legit, and they have my full attention with what ever comes out next. Thanks for reading I hope this Log and review was helpful for some of you. God Bless.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here!

This is going to be awesome :D Hope you like the lean gains diet! I thought it was....um different, I prefer the normal 5-6 meals a day tho, my body responds better from it, but hope this goes great for ya :D

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
OK so here is what the layout looks like:

Im currently at 227 lbs.I'm still 6'4 (that never changes much ) and dont do not have a target weight right now. I do want to attempt to make some gains WITHOUT PUTTING ON FAT !! dang man I ran a bulk cycle back in early feb and waited till late june to cut the junk and it seems like I am still cutting the junk!

Conclusion : I am getting to old to expect to run an all out bulk and te cut the fat in a timely fashion. It seems like it just takes longer and longer. I think I am most likely done with that stratergy. I am excited about lean Gains and have been Lurking Kleens threads and reading and learning, Not to mention the lean gains website.

Athletix stack so far : only a couple of days in but I have been feeling outstanding, I love daa and I love testofen , and a guy like me takes so much bcaas everday that adding them to adamantium is like a dream come true .
I am doseing the formula x in the am 45 min pre workout, along with the first servings of titXL DIV1. the secon dose is taken 7 hrs later with food while I am at work, I have pretty much dosed all my supps that way for the last year that way im not taking abounch of stuff pre bed and it seems to work out great.(I have fleeting insomnia issues and do not want to take something to awake the insomnia monster)

I will log my chest workout today and will be tracking strength gains - endurance - recovery - and any ill effects I might feel. I have taken everything in various amount in this stack, but never really all at once. I dont suspect there will be any sides effects but I will keep yall' aprised of the stiuation.

Formula x by theway tastes outstanding , esp. since its got bcaas and daa in it, one might expect it to taste like butt. its tasty enough to sip on :)

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
7:00 am Chest and 20 mins of God forsaken revolving stair case.

Incline mechanical Drop Sets.(dumbells 3 position : steep incline/incline/flat)

warm up 50lbs 10 reps per position
60lbs x 6 reps (18 total)
70lbs x 5 reps (15 total)
80lbs x 5 reps (14 total flat set I only got 4 and it was with the 50s again)

Low cable flys 3 sets of 6 reps (heavy)

high cable flys 3 sets of 6 reps(light)

one arm pec dec flys @ 150lbs 3 endless sets (I did not count but it was alot )

front delt raises : superseting hammer dumbells and olympic plate lifts to fail 3 sets

Great workout today, great pace and a ton of energy 20 mins on moderate speed stairs felt like 10 mins I love sat. workouts because I dont have that impending "you have to be at work feeling" hanging over my head- - - Ok so thats done, more to come, gonna go change the rotors out on the old honda accord... $500 bucks down the street? or you tube and pep boys and me ? Im rolling the dice son this recession has got me on the ropes. Pray that I dont turn my car into a rolling death trap because I have a morons understanding of automobiles ! :)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sick updates, I love your logs!

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
Thanks partner ! Just getting started here :)

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
sunday sunday sunday.

My gym opens later on sundays and I have to say its a total drag esp. since my feeding window starts @ 9:00 am and ends at 5:00 pm , cuz so far when I wake up im still hungry, and sitting around waiting, or reading or whatever only furthers my awareness of this. shoulders and traps were the order of the day, no loggie on weights and reps today, too many to keep track of, What I can say is this: I am finally after 5 years of training, losing 60 lbs of goopy fat, getting to a point where I look like im getting in shape, My rear delts are catching up and looking pretty not bad, well. . . . they look at least like I have been training them :)

Formula x is nice, it mixes really well for those of you who care about such things , I gave up taste and texture a long time ago and in thier stead have resorted to breaking most of my capsules open no matter what they are, and mixing them in my pre wo drink, I just dont like the idea of so many caps sliding down my chute, It creeps me out. Anyhow I can note a feeling of added endurance comming on, which is nice being a few weeks past pct. This is when my motivation typically starts to fail, and I just start going through the motions. . . but as of now I am feeling great ! I will do a weigh in on tue wich will be the one week mark. . I am off to church.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My Formula-X should be in this week, can't wait to taste it!

I really need to start going to Church, great update, have a good one!

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
welcome kind sir

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This log is gonna be fun to watch

BUMP for a great logger here! Come join in on the fun everyone :D

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
Tues and forgot to weigh myself this morning!! Ill do it tomorrow..

I did back this am round bouts 5:30 about an hour after doseing the formula x / titaniumxl / and division 1. It seems to me that this is going to be a good protocal for me, I have had 4 stellar workouts now since I have been on this stack and what I can say for sure is my recovery is great, and at my age I am pretty in tune with that, the doms are just not there, and they are always there when im not taking supps, so that is a great sign, I also have this great sense of motivation to goto and stay in the gym, to me that is worth its weigh in gold because I wake up early early and I love jumping out of bed excited to lift.!! so far so good , the I.F. is hard to get used to but now after a week im pretty locked in, I appear to be leaning out but lets not get ahead of ourselves, Ill give it a couple of weeks before i can be sure, but I certainly have not lost any strength yet, lifts still moving up :) My wifes been gone since sat visiting her sister, she is comming home tomorrow and I am greatful, Being married is the best, I sure do miss her. . . . ok ill weigh in tomorrow....

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to hear your getting good Recovery Effects! Seems like Formula-X is doing a great job boosting recovery for everyone. I've been taking Formula-X about an hour pre-workout, I'm going to try it intra workout today.

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
Well its Thursday so I did a bit of cardio and abs, I am looking leaner and the hunger part of this diet has started to subside(thank goodness cuz I dont like being hungry !)

Yesterday I did super sets for arms in the morning before cardio, I had the eye of the tiger for sure, Just awesome endurance and motivation and the recovery has been great, I seem to be holding onto all of my gains from my long cycle :arms: and now that I'm 6 weeks past hormones I can say that I am retaining the strength as well, I am pumped to see if my lifts can go up on this stack , esp working with this new diet, For me the main factor in strength gains (besides hormones :) ) is motivation and right now mine is on high. . I am loving this stack right now !

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well its Thursday so I did a bit of cardio and abs, I am looking leaner and the hunger part of this diet has started to subside(thank goodness cuz I dont like being hungry !)

Yesterday I did super sets for arms in the morning before cardio, I had the eye of the tiger for sure, Just awesome endurance and motivation and the recovery has been great, I seem to be holding onto all of my gains from my long cycle :arms: and now that I'm 6 weeks past hormones I can say that I am retaining the strength as well, I am pumped to see if my lifts can go up on this stack , esp working with this new diet, For me the main factor in strength gains (besides hormones :) ) is motivation and right now mine is on high. . I am loving this stack right now !
Thats great feedback! So happy you are loving this stack:D

Keep up the good work!

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
Friday early morning chest workout

Dang ! my knee is acting up again , it does not hur per se, but it just get to feeling really unstable I have not trained legs in like 2 months, and now im puling back on stair climbing till it feels different. In other news I had a great chest workout today.. I did my mechanical dropsets with 80lb dbs and felt great, I can only get 6 , 4 , and then 2 on the flat position but man 3 sets like that was no problem ! the agression has gone up as well , cranking out tons of full range body weight dips im not kidding the motivation the the gym is getting outstanding, I feel strong and full, arms are tight, Weight as of fri is 226 and im still leaning out, I love formula x ! TitXL and div one stak great with this.... a non hormonal stash the delivers (so far anyway) is hard to come by..

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
In other news a good friend of mine was found dead in a hotel room yesterday, atopsy pending. Very sad although I have not seen her in 6 years, she was reaching out to us for help last week, there is only so much you can do via facebook. 70,000 people die in the world everyday, that is a cold statistic... If you are reading this right now.. just please please take a minute to ask yourself, What do I reallly think happens to me after I die?? 70,000 people everyday. . . im not asking for a reply to this, I am just asking you to think about it. . .watch this if you like :http://www.sharetheumbrella.com/ WARNING : it has nothing to do with lifting weights or nutrition . :) I hope you guys have a great day today.

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
rpm57

rpm57

Awards
New to AM and interested in this stack! I'm in for the motivation!! Keep it up!

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
In other news a good friend of mine was found dead in a hotel room yesterday, atopsy pending. Very sad although I have not seen her in 6 years, she was reaching out to us for help last week, there is only so much you can do via facebook. 70,000 people die in the world everyday, that is a cold statistic... If you are reading this right now.. just please please take a minute to ask yourself, What do I reallly think happens to me after I die?? 70,000 people everyday. . . im not asking for a reply to this, I am just asking you to think about it. . .watch this if you like :http://www.sharetheumbrella.com/ WARNING : it has nothing to do with lifting weights or nutrition . :) I hope you guys have a great day today.
there is more to life than weights and food....my condolence on your loss,
tom

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry to hear about that James:(, my prayers go out to him and his family/friends.

I will have to check that link out right now.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
70,000 people die in the world everyday, that is a cold statistic... If you are reading this right now.. just please please take a minute to ask yourself, What do I reallly think happens to me after I die?? 70,000 people everyday. . . im not asking for a reply to this, I am just asking you to think about it. . .watch this if you like :http://www.sharetheumbrella.com/ WARNING : it has nothing to do with lifting weights or nutrition . :) I hope you guys have a great day today.
Watched it, not really sure what happends when you die, there is just so many questions in life to ask. I believe in God and I believe everyone who obeys him will go be rewarded. I need to get closer to God and make more of an effort.

I have been interested in the end of the world stuff lately, the whole 2012 thing, Alien sightings and freemasons stuff, I saw 2 videos that made me think damn there has to be something going on that they are hiding from us. If you wanna see the vids let me know I'll post them up, it's pretty interesting stuff.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
Watched it, not really sure what happends when you die, there is just so many questions in life to ask. I believe in God and I believe everyone who obeys him will go be rewarded. I need to get closer to God and make more of an effort.

I have been interested in the end of the world stuff lately, the whole 2012 thing, Alien sightings and freemasons stuff, I saw 2 videos that made me think damn there has to be something going on that they are hiding from us. If you wanna see the vids let me know I'll post them up, it's pretty interesting stuff.
We need to talk then.

Also sorry for your loss man.

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Guys :/ Did not not mean to be a bum out, But I am logging so I had to keep it real

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
Well back and cardio today, and the TitaniumXL and Div1 have defiantly kicked in. What do I mean by kicked in you ask? I mean they have kicked in. . .like all the way in , I felt super strong all morning with heavy super sets and mad endurance, its like the way i feel when I'm taking 9 prime for a week, even better really , add more weight , a couple more reps , forget what time it is, go to work late cuz I'm still adding exercises, I feel great on this stack . . . And after a long cycle , and pct done is when my motivation is usually at its worst, and right now I still jump out of bed at 4:30 am ready to kill it.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well back and cardio today, and the TitaniumXL and Div1 have defiantly kicked in. What do I mean by kicked in you ask? I mean they have kicked in. . .like all the way in , I felt super strong all morning with heavy super sets and mad endurance, its like the way i feel when I'm taking 9 prime for a week, even better really , add more weight , a couple more reps , forget what time it is, go to work late cuz I'm still adding exercises, I feel great on this stack . . . And after a long cycle , and pct done is when my motivation is usually at its worst, and right now I still jump out of bed at 4:30 am ready to kill it.
NICE!!!

I hear ya I feel the TitaniumXL/Division 1 kicked in as well, glad to hear were both killin it :D

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
It is sat morning 'bout 4:45.

so anyway the Libido effects of this stack are undeniable, I would not disclose any other details than that but, heh , yeah . . . . so anyhow I am getting good strength increases now, my weights now are right back to where there were while I was mid cycle, I had seemed to lose a bit of strenngth right toward the end of my pct, that might have been a motivational thing as well but I do know this, I am still getting out of bed at 4 am even on sat with anticipation of the gym , and to me that is worth its weight in gold. I feel freat on this stack there is a unbeatable mood increase, recovery is great great great, and I am getting stronger by the day. I am not getting steriod stronger, im not "packing on lbs of rock hard lean tissue" lol I am not saying that, I am saying that this is an outstanding natural stack that has not dissappointd me so far. In many ways its as good as being on a mild ph.. people will definatly grow on this stuff, I hope nutra sells the whole thing as a stackie. . . a little erase for me and this spells post cycle smoothness. . . . .

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It is sat morning 'bout 4:45.

so anyway the Libido effects of this stack are undeniable, I would not disclose any other details than that but, heh , yeah . . . . so anyhow I am getting good strength increases now, my weights now are right back to where there were while I was mid cycle, I had seemed to lose a bit of strenngth right toward the end of my pct, that might have been a motivational thing as well but I do know this, I am still getting out of bed at 4 am even on sat with anticipation of the gym , and to me that is worth its weight in gold. I feel freat on this stack there is a unbeatable mood increase, recovery is great great great, and I am getting stronger by the day. I am not getting steriod stronger, im not "packing on lbs of rock hard lean tissue" lol I am not saying that, I am saying that this is an outstanding natural stack that has not dissappointd me so far. In many ways its as good as being on a mild ph.. people will definatly grow on this stuff, I hope nutra sells the whole thing as a stackie. . . a little erase for me and this spells post cycle smoothness. . . . .
that's a nice summation of effects-pretty much what i am getting also!!!

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
I do in fact, I may purchase these componets to extend my run : )

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do in fact, I may purchase these componets to extend my run : )
That would be awesome! Only place I know thats selling that stack right now is Orbit.

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
well into this stack here and I am still motivated as I have ever been:

This stack is working wonders on my recovery , I have not been listing specific workouts our diet , I just want to get the point across in my log, The point I believe most of you want made? Is it worth the money? At this point I have to say it is. I Always workout 1 muscle group every 7 days, I am old, and unless there is a hormonal excess I recover slow, at this point I cannot help myself, I am hitting everything like every 4 days. the recovery is awesome.

My endurance and motivation in the gym is the shineing star here, I cannot explain why or how, I am kind of dumb that way, but I can say that I have to watch the clock very close because I want to stay in the gym all morning, and that is not my typical trip, particularly during this IF type diet that I have been on, I am at least 13 hrs fasted by the time I get to the gym and I feel strong strong , my weights are creeping up, my reps are more controlled, all these things are mre than just noticeable. . . This would be a killer pct for anyone who is thinking about it . . .I cannot tell what product is doing what, bur I can tell that together they are great. more to come

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice, sounds like this stack is going great for you:)

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
I'm telling you bro :)

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
6:30 am on sat, I am going crazy because my gym opens at 7:00 am and I'm used to going at 5

sitting here. . . blogging. . . . face book update.........scripture of the day. . . . . update.. . . ready...

I know that a lot of time people(myself included) can be sceptical of sponsored logs. . I read them , and consider them in light of other reviews and opinions of people that I have come to trust.

That being said , I have had the privilege of Logging some great products from some good and straight up companies - Aps, NTBM , Athletix and the like. The thing about running a sponsored Log from a logging stand point is, IF THE PRODUCT WORKS . . .you can seen the motivation of the company to get it into peoples hands , to have them try it , and to put a value on it , and talk about it amongst their peers. You don't get paid to run a sponsored Log, you get the product for free, but you have to invest a month of your life into taking , assessing it , and reviewing it . . so I would venture to say that it would be a curse not a blessing if the product(s) were no good.

This stack is good. There is no question 3 weeks in that these 3 products work very well together, For strength gains and recovery from a natural stack it is one of the best months I have had training, I'm not trying o put on 10lbs of muscle in a month here guys, but I am trying and succeeding in maintaining my gains after pct, and coupled with the lean gains protocol I am looking leaner, fuller and tighter . . And i say it in every post, the recovery aspect is sick, this stack would be so ill for a guy who was an endurance or explosion athlete , one that either gets tested or just wants to stay clear of hormones. . I think someone (retailers hello) need to sell this stack . . . and try to make it reasonable enough for guys to give it a shot. I am sure that these things work good by themselves, but you have to try all of them together, I am not kidding I am going through something over here... something very good.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great feedback here! This stack has been by far the best natty test boosting stack I've used, I sure am happy you are really enjoying this stack as well, agreed sick recovery on this stack, I love the Formula-X for this!

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
Athletix is legit. No fancy nonsense, just high effective doses of proven ingredients.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Athletix is legit. No fancy nonsense, just high effective doses of proven ingredients.
Thanks for the kind words James, thats how Athletix does it, we want to release great products, no propblends with correct doses for a good price for todays economy.

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established

Again I want to thank J.D. and Athletix for letting me Log my experience with the TITANIUMXL/DIVISION1/FORMULAX stack.

The Log is the log, I mean it is what it is, it always is what the guy that's logging makes of it. A guy can Log in every lift and every weight and every calorie he eats, but for me as much as I follow the logs of people I trust, what I really want to know is does the product have any value, is it effective?

So that brings us to this review, and from the gate to anyone who has had ANY experience with these ingredients its a no-brainer, they are proven , all of them.
Adamantium I used in Pct right before I started formulaX . . the transition was so smooth on the old version that I bought(not sponsered) I remember telling JD that it was the best DAA product I have ever used, and it was until they added high ratio BCAA's : enter FORMULAX. The recovery aspect of this product is amazing, not just good, but amazing. And this coming from a guy who is 39 years old and is used to a 3 + day recovery process, I increased my volume considerably during this stack I cannot say enough about the improved recovery to do it justice.

I cannot isolate the other two products as I used them both together but I do have a few things to say about them as well. Having all of the active ingredients in all 3 products before I can say that it was not a question of weather they were going to work well, but I was really surprised at how well they worked together. as I said before there are high doses of proven ingredients and the synergy here is amazing. This stack would be the best option for anyone wanting strength gains / improved recover and is subject to being tested.

The plain truth is using all of these together gave me the same strength and recovery of a mild hormonal cycle, By the end of week three my lifts and and reps, recovery and motivation were on par with the cycle I was on just 7 weeks earlier. So what are you saying? pro-hormone like gains?? no dude, I'm not saying that, what i am saying is when I used these 3 products together my recovery, strength , and motivation/endurance were on par with being on a mild(1androrx in this case) cycle. What I am also saying is if you are a tested athlete, looking for an edge, this will give it to you.

The implications here are this is really the perfect pct test boosting stack, throw in some erase and you will be squared away, I will be using this stack for my next one, The jury is in. I loved this stack and it was just what the DR, ordered to keep me cruising past my pct .. now after trying ALL of Athletix products I can say that this company is super Legit, and they have my full attention with what ever comes out next. Thanks for reading I hope this Log and review was helpful for some of you. God Bless.

rpm57

rpm57

Awards
Great log! This is the first log I've followed since being a member of AM and I'm convinced! This will be my next stack as soon as I'm done with just running DAA solo! Thanks James!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thank you so much for such a great detailed final review! Athletix and myself would like to give a big thanks for taking the time out to log for us, this has been a great log to follow and were so happy you enjoyed your run with TitaniumXL/Division1/Formula-X :)

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
Great log! This is the first log I've followed since being a member of AM and I'm convinced! This will be my next stack as soon as I'm done with just running DAA solo! Thanks James!
Thank you for following bro ! You will love this combo esp. If you are responding well to daa.