Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
big thanks to jd and atheletix for this opportunity. i was given the products to try, and have been friends with jd for a long while-but this will not stand in the way of giving my honest opinion on the products. i have used testofen before and also daa, so i will be able to compare how these products stack up against others that i have used.

i recieved the products on saturday and started them then. so far there hasn't been much reaction, but in all fairness i just finished logging another test booster so it may take a little longer to see results-not sure, i am just guessing on this.

1 dose of titanium will before work, 2nd dose preworkout. i do some sort of physical activity everyday be it lifting or cardio of some sort, so i will be dosing formula-x 60-90 minute pre. as to the taste of formula-x it is very mild, and i use very little water, it takes a few minutes for it to fully mix and there is some grit and residue-i just add a little more water and swish around, good as gold.

took a off day today, planning on weighted stairclimbing in the morning!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed broseph!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thanks guys, now just waiting on az and some of his famous pics!!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am in as well. Enjoy this one T

Josh, when did you go to appnut? Man am I out of the loop

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
calling out jd-where are you!!!!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
calling out jd-where are you!!!!!!
HERE!!!

:D

Pumped for this! For the Formula-X I'm told it mixes great if you use a shaker, I can't wait to try it :D

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Those are some big ones!!! lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
HERE!!!

:D

Pumped for this! For the Formula-X I'm told it mixes great if you use a shaker, I can't wait to try it :D

i get a few floater on top for a few minutes, but a few extra shakes and it's golden.

i think i am coming down with a cold, i was blowing my nose all night at work and chest feels like it does when i get a cold.

i still managed to hit the stairs.....after work i mixed a scoop of formula-x and took 2 titanium, around a hour later i was strapping on my ankle weights. did 15-20 minutes of light stretching, then manages to make 4 trips up and down 21 flights of stairs.

my chest hurt like hell when i was done.....i feel like my desire for sex might be going up, but i was too wiped out to act on it. going to take 2 grams vit c and 4 grams vit d and go to bed.

that's the best thing about logging products, if it weren't for this log i probably would have skipped
this workout, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
damn, i could only sleep for an hour, tried getting back to sleep but i couldn't breathe through my nose....i am bored, anyone got some pics or anything interesting?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How about the 1st picture entered into the Athletix Girls promo :D and the 2nd girl may be Athletix Sports 1st and New spokesmodel ;)
spokesmodel?.....i think the pics say it all!!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here's a couple that are speaking to me..Lol

busty-women-18.jpg
busty-women-19.jpg
busty-women-34.jpg

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

yeah, i would say those pics say a really big mouth full.

i barely made it through my shift last night, the way i was coughing and sneezing i think it best that i call in tonight.

still continuing to dose titanium/formula-x....hopefully i will get some rest today and feel like getting in some kind of workout in my basement gym.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Big T!! Get better man. Sub'd.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Eat and sleep right now big man. The body needs to have the fuel to fight whatever you have.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Rest up and eat some food!

will do!!!

i tried doing some time on my treadmill but after 10 minutes decided it was better just to rest and get better.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
will do!!!

i tried doing some time on my treadmill but after 10 minutes decided it was better just to rest and get better.
I'm stubborn like that as well, but in the end much better to rest up or you will just get more sick.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm stubborn like that as well, but in the end much better to rest up or you will just get more sick.

i guess it did pay off....i felt much better this morning and had a decent upper body workout in my basement, then did 20 minutes on my treadmill. still feel weaker than before i got this stinkin cold, but i think it will come back fast.

libido is cranking, since i took off work last night i was able to get caught up, lol.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i guess it did pay off....i felt much better this morning and had a decent upper body workout in my basement, then did 20 minutes on my treadmill. still feel weaker than before i got this stinkin cold, but i think it will come back fast.

libido is cranking, since i took off work last night i was able to get caught up, lol.

Great to hear, glad everything is working again ;)

I love upper body workouts, nothing better then everything pumped up!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Great to hear, glad everything is working again ;)

I love upper body workouts, nothing better then everything pumped up!

lol-i like upper body workouts a lot, but i have to admit my favorite workout is a little lower.......yup the titanium/formula-x is kicking in!!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol-i like upper body workouts a lot, but i have to admit my favorite workout is a little lower.......yup the titanium/formula-x is kicking in!!!!
Hopefully a high rep range!! Lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
still not fully recovered from cold yet, just did 45 minutes on treadmill and took a nap after work. still got that achey feeling....appetite has increased a lot from titanium/formula-x......guess it comes at a good time as i will be chilling with family later and stuffing myself with cake and ice cream!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
still not fully recovered from cold yet, just did 45 minutes on treadmill and took a nap after work. still got that achey feeling....appetite has increased a lot from titanium/formula-x......guess it comes at a good time as i will be chilling with family later and stuffing myself with cake and ice cream!!!
So weird you just got a cold because I think I'm coming down with a cold now :(. Enjoy that cake and ice cream........now I have cravings for ice cream lol.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Enjoy the family time T. Like the new sig too!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Enjoy the family time T. Like the new sig too!

thanks, az.....had a great time today even if i was a little under the weather, lol.

after all you only turn 53 once-i hope, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
went stairclimbing this morning, really needed it after all of the birthday cake and ice cream....really feel like i am feeling better now and getting my strength back....only did 4 trips but i felt much stronger-got a really nice pump in my legs!!!! this is not surprising, i seem to react well to both daa and testofen. if i maintain regular workouts from here on, i should see some decent strength gains from titanium/formula-x.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well Happy B-day young man! I hope it was a great day for you. Glad you have turned the corner with the cold too.

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
I will be amongst those subscribed. well what do ya know T? Im logging this here stack right now as well !

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
awe DANG !! Happy birthday bro!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thanks guys...much appreciated. did a full body workout at the gym today, man am i sore. starting to feel like i am getting some strength back, but endurance is way down...libido seems to have tapered some, but still above where it was at the start. it's odd, daa seems to have a negative effect on my libido-but strength really increases, we will see!!!

btw-i am up 5lbs-probably due to being sick and a sloppy diet.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAA has a tendency toward increasing prolactin....thus the libido issue. Maybe this will help...Lol

busty-women-34.jpg

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks guys...much appreciated. did a full body workout at the gym today, man am i sore. starting to feel like i am getting some strength back, but endurance is way down...libido seems to have tapered some, but still above where it was at the start. it's odd, daa seems to have a negative effect on my libido-but strength really increases, we will see!!!

btw-i am up 5lbs-probably due to being sick and a sloppy diet.

Libido should kick back up once the Fenugreek kicks in :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i really don't mind a temporary drop in libido if i get the results in the gym the last time i ran daa.

1 thing i will say, my desire may be lessened but my balls are getting bigger....one of the sides of trt is some ball shrinkage, well not anymore, lol.

hope you are right about the titanium countering the libido loss, jd-would be the best of both worlds!!!!

did a giant low weight, high rep arm workout today, fantastic pump...my endurance has been down since being sick, so going to stay with high reps for awhile.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok, endurance is still down some-but strength is coming back quickly. up 7 pounds and eating everything in the fridge. mood is much improved and i am getting more aggressive but so far i can turn it on and off at will.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok, endurance is still down some-but strength is coming back quickly. up 7 pounds and eating everything in the fridge. mood is much improved and i am getting more aggressive but so far i can turn it on and off at will.
:cheers: to strength gains!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
:cheers: to strength gains!
hell yeah!!!

best part is my gains on daa are easily maintanable. love the fact that bcaa's and lclt are included in formula-x. gonna throw in some ba to help with endurance.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hell yeah!!!

best part is my gains on daa are easily maintanable. love the fact that bcaa's and lclt are included in formula-x. gonna throw in some ba to help with endurance.
Did you see the new entry in the Athletix Girls thread :| lol