Anabeta rulk run

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I have 2 bottles of Anabeta by PES that im goin to start here in about a week. Ive been wanting to try this for over 2 months and from all the feedback ive seen, I think its goin to rock. Yesterday I ended my 2+ month run of Phyto Testosterone ( ill miss you increased libido ) and ill give it a week maybe more to clear everything out of my system and get a clear assesment of Anabeta's effects.

Ive had good previous experiences with USP labs Asteroid Stack, the Testosterone Recovery Stack, TCF-1 and Phyto Testosterone. Ecdy and Sub-Sterone were okay. I believe I respond well to natty type supplements such as Anabeta and thats why I was so pumped to give this a try. Also im still not at the weight I want to be to start a good ph cycle, so this will be a good run untill then.

The only other supplements I take are Toco 8, a high anti-oxidant fruit juice, Organic Vitaberry and MAP protein powder. Im currently down to the low 290's and slowly stripping fat away and preserving muscle. My diet is'nt exactly dialed in but its close enough, ill let hard training and cardio do the rest. I prefer a low fat, moderate carb and high protein intake. Also I may go back to a Warrior Diet/Lean Gains type of program but im not sure yet.

My goals are to keep losing bf and maintain strength, any strength gains noticed and lean muscle gained are a bonus. If anything id like to get around to closing a 2.5 gripper that I have wich will get me closer to a captains of crush number 3. My lifting scheme is kind of different and ill explain it on my first official day of starting Anabeta. Basically though its easy on the joints and back, plus its good for the heart but challenging overall. Ill maintain close to the same routine throughout so strength gains, endurance and so on can be monitored for any changes.

If anybody has any questions or suggestions feel free post!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I have 2 bottles of Anabeta by PES that im goin to start here in about a week. Ive been wanting to try this for over 2 months and from all the feedback ive seen, I think its goin to rock. Yesterday I ended my 2+ month run of Phyto Testosterone ( ill miss you increased libido ) and ill give it a week maybe more to clear everything out of my system and get a clear assesment of Anabeta's effects.

Ive had good previous experiences with USP labs Asteroid Stack, the Testosterone Recovery Stack, TCF-1 and Phyto Testosterone. Ecdy and Sub-Sterone were okay. I believe I respond well to natty type supplements such as Anabeta and thats why I was so pumped to give this a try. Also im still not at the weight I want to be to start a good ph cycle, so this will be a good run untill then.

The only other supplements I take are Toco 8, a high anti-oxidant fruit juice, Organic Vitaberry and MAP protein powder. Im currently down to the low 290's and slowly stripping fat away and preserving muscle. My diet is'nt exactly dialed in but its close enough, ill let hard training and cardio do the rest. I prefer a low fat, moderate carb and high protein intake. Also I may go back to a Warrior Diet/Lean Gains type of program but im not sure yet.

My goals are to keep losing bf and maintain strength, any strength gains noticed and lean muscle gained are a bonus. If anything id like to get around to closing a 2.5 gripper that I have wich will get me closer to a captains of crush number 3. My lifting scheme is kind of different and ill explain it on my first official day of starting Anabeta. Basically though its easy on the joints and back, plus its good for the heart but challenging overall. Ill maintain close to the same routine throughout so strength gains, endurance and so on can be monitored for any changes.

Subbed!!!

Anabeta was great!!
I'm sure you'll love it!

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
awesome.

i'm in.

I ran AnaBeta for 4 weeks and loved it. Waiting on my first few paychecks to get some more

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm interested in seeing your workout routine, you will love AnaBeta bud

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for the warrior diet log!!!

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Diet program

Welcome guys, good to have you here. Im eating only in a 6 hour period during the day and I started this yesterday. It's hard to build up to this kind of fasting but you get used to it ( kind of ), but goin to bed NOT hungry is a nice feeling. I usually go to bed about 4 or 5 hours after my last meal. So my eating for the day will look like kinda like this:

-Wake up and only have water, go about my business and so on. I usually get up at 6 or 7am btw.
-Sometimes ill have a protein shake or protein pills ( Humapro ) during the day, it just depends on hunger and activity.
-Between 4 and 6pm ill have my 1st meal, wich could be a lots of boneless skinless chicken thighs, an apple and some white rice.
-After I eat I walk to let the food settle.
-About 2 hours later I lift and during this time I drink a protein shake. ( ill be goin back to an old post-workout shake here soon )
-20 to 30 minutes later I eat one more time.

Not all the time but if im still hungry ill have cottage cheese or another protein shake, sometimes even Humapro. ( I should mention ill throw in efa's at this time ) Then its time to relax, and eventually call it a night.

Other activities I do during the day are walking my dog at 20 minutes, usually 3 or 4 times a day, plus I live on the 3rd floor, so huffing it up and down the stairs is a good thing. So it looks pretty weird to look at and it looks like im starving myself but this modified Warrior Diet/Lean Gains program works pretty good for me. I have to admit that during the summer I slacked off a lot on this program but Fall seems to get me right back into focused mode.

Some other meals I eat:
Sweet Potatoe with brown sugar, honey and this healthy kind of butter. Mash it up when its hot and eat. Protein source might be lots of eggs or chicken.

Green Beans, Grilled Salmon and a little bit of fruit.

Grapes, Almonds and Beef Jerky make a good snack while away from home.

Yogurt, Cottage Cheese and granola. ( good around a workout )

Lean Ground Beef Patties, no bread, little bit of Ketchup and Mustard.

Eggs lots of eggs AND the yoke.

So sometimes I wont eat a lot of carbs, some days I do. It just depends on how active I am and if im working out that day or not. We'll see how Anabeta effects my appetite so I might have to break out my Whey Iso. I find it helps to curb my appetite substantially when taking 20 minutes before a meal.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am in for this one. Best of luck. :)

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lifting split

Day 1.
Chest, Delts and Triceps

Day 2. Quads, Hams and Calves

Day 3. Could be rest as needed

Day 4. Back, Traps and Biceps

Day 5. If day 3 was not a rest day ill designate Day 5 as a delts and arm day or just an arms day.

Day 6. Active Rest

Day 7. Rest

Cardio is done right after lifting, 20 to 30 minutes. I also incorporate Chris Aceto's dieting stategies as time goes, basically introducing a new stimuli when progress halts.

Current bw: 293

Griz15

Awards
Subbed! im running anabeta and i love it. Strength gains are awesome

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed for this one! I have a feeling you're going to enjoy Anabeta.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

. . .

I think you're really going to enjoy AnaBeta, Noa :) Hard training along with a diet as good as you can make it will still yield results - my diet is the worst in the world, and I saw great progress with AnaBeta. If you're going to do something similar to Lean Gains, your own variation, I think you'll see some surprising results - all positive! Definitely able to achieve your goals - likely to gain some lean mass as well, regardless. Supporting you!

~Rosie~

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks everyone for joining the ride. I think ill start out at 4 caps a day and maybe bump it up after a month, ill just have to wait and see. As far as dosing ill take 1 cap with 3 different meals and 1 before training.

Looking forward to starting next week.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks everyone for joining the ride. I think ill start out at 4 caps a day and maybe bump it up after a month, ill just have to wait and see. As far as dosing ill take 1 cap with 3 different meals and 1 before training.

Looking forward to starting next week.
Sounds like a plan, and the best way to do it.

With your four caps a day, you can also vary dosages and timing to see what works best for you.

For example:

Training Days (Options A to C probably the best to try)
Option A - 1 cap pre-training and 1 cap thrice daily with meals
Option B - 2 caps pre-training and 1 cap twice daily with meals
Option C - 2 caps pre-training and 2 caps once daily with a meal
Option D - 1 cap pre-training, 1 cap with a meal, and 2 caps with a meal
Option E - 1 cap pre-training, 1 cap immediately post-training, and 1 cap twice daily with meals
Option F - 1 cap pre-training, 1 cap immediately post-training, and 2 caps once daily with a meal

Non-Training Days
Option 1 - 1 cap four times daily with meals
Option 2 - 2 caps twice daily with meals

~Rosie~

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Depending on what time I start working out, that will effect how I choose to run it. So far I like Option E and on non training days Ill go with Option 1.

If I workout in the evening ill probably have 2 meals, train and then have 2 more meals. If this has any kind of repartioning effect I might like to opt for taking it with whole food meals as opposed to with a pre and post workout shake. Any general preference on this matter, id like to know. Really Meal 2 would be my pre workout meal and Meal 3 would be my post workout meal. Ill probably just stick with MAP and Ibcaas during the workout since its so light and doesnt upset my stomach.

If I were to do a post workout shake it would probably be Non-fat milk up to 10 oz, whey iso up to 40 grams. The sugar and casein from the milk added to whey iso would be simple and somewhat effective. Plus ive noticed whey really helps to curb my appetite wich is an issue at night and I hear Anabeta increases it, so it could mute that effect.

Ill probably ende up bumping cardio up to 45 minutes post workout instead of 20 or 30.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Depending on what time I start working out, that will effect how I choose to run it. So far I like Option E and on non training days Ill go with Option 1.

If I workout in the evening ill probably have 2 meals, train and then have 2 more meals. If this has any kind of repartioning effect I might like to opt for taking it with whole food meals as opposed to with a pre and post workout shake. Any general preference on this matter, id like to know. Really Meal 2 would be my pre workout meal and Meal 3 would be my post workout meal. Ill probably just stick with MAP and Ibcaas during the workout since its so light and doesnt upset my stomach.

If I were to do a post workout shake it would probably be Non-fat milk up to 10 oz, whey iso up to 40 grams. The sugar and casein from the milk added to whey iso would be simple and somewhat effective. Plus ive noticed whey really helps to curb my appetite wich is an issue at night and I hear Anabeta increases it, so it could mute that effect.

Ill probably ende up bumping cardio up to 45 minutes post workout instead of 20 or 30.
Option E works well - in fact, this is one that I used most often (along with 2 caps pre-training, 1 cap immediately post-training, and 1 cap with another meal later in the day). In the end, Noa, use what dosing/timing best suits you and your schedule - the suggestion of trying different ways was just to give you an idea, since if you experimented, you may find that one way works better for you than another.

You don't have to take AnaBeta with whole foods, but I would recommend it.

AnaBeta has a huge appetite increase with me, but that's not to say that it has their effect with everyone, and there have been a couple of individuals who did not experience this.

~Rosie~

steppinRazor

Awards
nice dude!! Anabeta was a fun ride for me, seriously got me thru pct.
i feel for anyone trying to keep low cals while running AB.. i was an eating machine haha
work out looks solid! keep it up!

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tomorrow marks the start and I can hardly wait. If Chest routine becomes too much ill forego the delt portion of the session and finish off with Triceps. Wondering if I should add creatine in after a month... What do you guys think?

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll say this much based on my experience with Anabeta Rulk, a big boy like you is definitely want to run at 6 caps a day. I did not really see any results till I started hitting 6/lifting day, 4 on off days, and you are bigger than me.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tomorrow marks the start and I can hardly wait. If Chest routine becomes too much ill forego the delt portion of the session and finish off with Triceps. Wondering if I should add creatine in after a month... What do you guys think?
IMO, you should be using creatine ALL the time, Noa, since it IS a "staple" after all. Not sure how long you have been "off" creatine, but just remember that it takes ~3 weeks for your muscle creatine threshold levels to return to baseline once you stop using it, so if you're back at baseline, it's going to take 1-3 weeks (depending on whether or not you "load" it, and I see no point in it, honestly) to build those levels back up to your creatine muscle threshold, over which time, you WILL notice some improvement in anaerobic performance.

~Rosie~

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd have to agree with Rosie one this one. Creatine is a staple. I'd cycle off only if o bloats you and you are prepping for a show in the las three weeks maybe. Other than that I'd say run it.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd have to agree with Rosie one this one. Creatine is a staple. I'd cycle off only if o bloats you and you are prepping for a show in the las three weeks maybe. Other than that I'd say run it.
If the creatine being used "bloats" one, then they can remedy that by using a creatine product that does NOT have such effects.

As far as creatine usage and preparing for a show (or photoshoot), there is no need to stop using it - if you're thinking re water retention, etc., then water INSIDE the muscles is a GOOD thing, and you can definitely get lean AND dry whilst using it.

~Rosie~

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If the creatine being used "bloats" one, then they can remedy that by using a creatine product that does NOT have such effects.

As far as creatine usage and preparing for a show (or photoshoot), there is no need to stop using it - if you're thinking re water retention, etc., then water INSIDE the muscles is a GOOD thing, and you can definitely get lean AND dry whilst using it.

~Rosie~
Very true. I hear nitrate has had good results.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah sometimes the I forget how wondefull Creatine really is. They keep finding new benefits from it year after year. Ill start the creatine tomorrow and I may throw in some Beta-Alanine as well.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could be just a fluke, but my appetite was way higher than normal today. In 3 caps so far today and about to lift in 2 hours. Stay tuned.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Could be just a fluke, but my appetite was way higher than normal today. In 3 caps so far today and about to lift in 2 hours. Stay tuned.
Maybe not such a fluke, given that many users of AnaBeta experienced an increase in appetite...

~Rosie~

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We'll see how appetite goes tomorrow. Okay 1st workout on Anabeta. Probably too soon to tell so ill write out my routine and then do the exact same routine next week. Hopefully we'll see a difference from the 2 exact same workouts.

Warm up for 5 to 7 minutes, getting the body warm, the blood flowing and joints lubed up. This is accomplished by goin from bands to light dumbells, high reps and moving from one body part to the next. Finish of with some light shadow boxing and high knees.

Dumbell bench
2 warm up sets
1st working set 85lb db's x 20reps. Rest 15 seconds and continue set, get 6 more. Rest 15 seconds and continue set, get 1 and a half more.
straight into-

Upright rows with dumbells
55lb db's x 12 reps. Rest 15 seconds, get 5 more. Rest 15 seconds, get 5 more.
rest about 30 seconds..

Dumbell bench flyes alternated to Dumbell shoulder press
55lb db's x 12 reps. straigth into shoulder presses with same weight, I get 6 reps, rest 15 seconds and get 6 more reps, rest 15 seconds more and get 2 reps.
Back to flyes, 55lb db's for 12 reps alternated this time to upright rows with 55lbs. Aimed for 12 reps with 2 extended sets. Strength falling on delt work.
One last set of flyes. 55lb db's 12, 10, and 6 ( you get the drill )
I start moving onto tricep cable pushdowns for reps in the 30's to 40's. At this point I dont know the weight and im just cranking out set after set to get that pump. To extend the set I go from a strict style to more of a compound movement like a close grip benching type move, but obviously standing up and leaning over the bar attachment.

Cardio: 20 minutes on the treadmill.

Notes on workout: Heart rate was way up and out of breath throughout. I rested as needed to catch my breath and let strength reset. Weights are very light at the moment and im hoping to gear up for later in the year and get back to my old self. I incorporate dc type of sets along with short rest intervals. It seems like one big giant, super, extended set and it last anywhere from 30 minutes to 40 minutes. Fast and intense, it gets the job done, taxes the muscles, the cardiovascular system and conditions the body.

Like I said ill duplicate this workout next week to see if I notice improvements in performance. Of course ill keep an eye on my weight and my body in the mirror.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Diet today:

meal 1- toast and eggs with one anabeta pill
meal 2- cottage cheese and apple sauce, Organic Vitaberry mixed with water and one anabeta pill
meal 3- several chicken breast, 2 hamburger patties, 1 cup of quinoa, a bunch of sourkroute and one anabeta pill
pre and intra workout- MAP 3 scoops, 5g of glutamine, 5g of Ibcaa's in 20oz of water
meal 4- 60g of whey iso in 20oz of water and one anabeta pill

steppinRazor

Awards
Damn bro you power right thru that workout..I gotta rest about a minute to a minute and a half between sets

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn bro you power right thru that workout..I gotta rest about a minute to a minute and a half between sets
Ive stepped away from heavy weights for the time being due to an injury. Lately im more interested in cardiovascular health

Rulk you are beast!!
Thanks brotha.

Rulk = Red Hulk? Indeed. I found out he is General Thunderbolt Ross though... But he kicked so much butt regardless.

So today my back and biceps feel like they are up to it, so it'll be a back, trap and biceps workout tonight. Meal 1 one 60grams whey iso, an apple and vitaberry mixed with ibcaas mixed to sip on. Not too hungry today as ive been stressing out about some stuff.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay Back, Traps and Biceps workout. This day usually dabs a little bit in the instinctive training philosophy. I warm up by goin through a circuit of cable pulldowns, shrugs, bent over rows and curls. Reps start in the 30 range and drop off as the workout goes and the weight goes up and rest is about 30 seconds inbetween rounds. After about 10 minutes of that I start doin straight sets goin from 12 reps down to 9 reps. It kinda goes like this on work sets:

Pull downs:
1st set 12 reps
2nd set 12 reps
3rd set 10 reps
4th set 9 reps
5th set 9 reps
drop set 7 reps, 15 reps and last drop I get close to 30 reps. I usually get the whole stack by the 5th set. Rest about 30 seconds untill next excercise.

Behind the neck pulldowns:
1st set 30 reps
2nd set 18 reps
3rd set 12 reps
4th set 9 reps
5th set wich is a drop set, 7 reps, 12 reps, 12 reps. Everything is burning by now. Resting 30 seconds till next set and by this time the sweat starts coming on strong.

Bent over rows:
1st set 30 reps
2nd set 12 reps
3rd set 10 reps
Switch up grips to under hand for 4th set and get 10 reps
5th set 9 reps
kept it light and didnt move over 225 on this movement

Super set of shrugs to cable curls:
I just keep this at the same weight and keep alternating between the 2 and dont rest. I can keep this up for nearly 10 minutes. Using 100lb dumbells with fat grips and 75lbs on curls. Sweat is just pouring off and breathing is becoming very labored. By the end of 10 minutes ( some resting btw ) I can barely budge the bar for like 2 or 3 reps and shrugs have zapped my grip making my forearms feel like the tendons have been cut off. Good stuff : )

I finsish off with 2 sets of curls with bands and 1 set of wrist extensions. 20 minutes on the treadmill after.

Also appetite came back today big time.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The appetite was absolutely fierce for me.

Plan for it, otherwise the next thing you know you will be sitting on the sofa victim to a horrible blood sugar coma and your food cupboards will be empty. :)

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The appetite was absolutely fierce for me.

Plan for it, otherwise the next thing you know you will be sitting on the sofa victim to a horrible blood sugar coma and your food cupboards will be empty. :)
Yeah im rethinking the diet a bit and eating a little more but compensating with extra cardio. I forgot to take my last Anabeta pill last night but regardless this morning I was hungrier than normal. Also I had a good amount of fullness in my triceps this morning after my walk, thought that was cool.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I gotta say im really liking Anabeta so far. I havent had time to hit my legs or arms workouts this week due to work, but my body is sure showing signs im reacting well. Looking forward to Monday's workout.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I gotta say im really liking Anabeta so far. I havent had time to hit my legs or arms workouts this week due to work, but my body is sure showing signs im reacting well. Looking forward to Monday's workout.
Don't stress the missed sessions, Noa - sometimes life happens. Glad to see that you're enjoying AnaBeta so far, seeing effects without those sessions. Look forward to next week, when you have everything down right!

~Rosie~

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WHat things have been noticing? I remember when I was on it just felt "bigger" muscles felt full. I wish I could bulk so badly though... Being on a cut for ever sux. lol. cant imagine the power it would have on a lean bulk.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WHat things have been noticing? I remember when I was on it just felt "bigger" muscles felt full. I wish I could bulk so badly though... Being on a cut for ever sux. lol. cant imagine the power it would have on a lean bulk.
Why would you be "on a cut forever"? Also, there is no reason why your muscles cannot feel (and look) bigger and/or fuller when "cutting".

A "lean bulk" is kind of an oximoron, and if you want to gain muscle mass with minimal fat gain, then what you're looking at is better termed a "recomp". If you want to gain muscle mass, but continue to lean out, this is also termed a "recomp". If a recomp is what you want, then set your nutrition and training up for a recomp. Given that recomps are generally only done successfully by experienced trainees (beginners sometimes achieve a recomp UNintentionally, simply because their body is not used to training and/or nutritional changes) who know how to manipulate their nutrition and training perfectly for them for this - if you do not know how to do this for yourself, then get someone who does, can and will do it for you. Be aware that your progress will be slower than if you outrightly did either, but as someone whose body perpetually recomps when left to its own devices, believe me when I say that it is, IMO, far more satisfying.

~Rosie~

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why would you be "on a cut forever"? Also, there is no reason why your muscles cannot feel (and look) bigger and/or fuller when "cutting".

A "lean bulk" is kind of an oximoron, and if you want to gain muscle mass with minimal fat gain, then what you're looking at is better termed a "recomp". If you want to gain muscle mass, but continue to lean out, this is also termed a "recomp". If a recomp is what you want, then set your nutrition and training up for a recomp. Given that recomps are generally only done successfully by experienced trainees (beginners sometimes achieve a recomp UNintentionally, simply because their body is not used to training and/or nutritional changes) who know how to manipulate their nutrition and training perfectly for them for this - if you do not know how to do this for yourself, then get someone who does, can and will do it for you. Be aware that your progress will be slower than if you outrightly did either, but as someone whose body perpetually recomps when left to its own devices, believe me when I say that it is, IMO, far more satisfying.

~Rosie~

100% agreed. I think that training and diet determine 100% of our outcome physique wise. But the only problem I have is that I am STUCK in the bodybuilding mindset. Though I do follow LGs I cant seem to eat more than 2000 cals a day w/o gaining weight. I know my metabolism is probably destroyed from all teh over dieting. But I need to make weight for Judo, and keep my performance up as I need to actually fight. Burning the candle at both ends while using as much supps as I can to help keep the wheels from falling off the wagon. Kinda sad I know, but thats just how it is.
I have been training a while, almost 10 years of gym, and 5 years of serious weight training with 2 yrs REAL dedication.
So recomp is basically all I can do.

You always help everyone with their goals Rosie. Its always an honor when you respond to my posts :)

Now back to Noa. Your training is INTENSE! Keep the progress up and I hope your recomp goes well!

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looked in the mirror and can see my waist and stomach trimming down. Muscles do indeed look much fuller and more defined. Im really suprised by how fast this stuff works to be honest. Im guessing by how much glycogen is being loaded that I should see some strength gains come this monday.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't stress the missed sessions, Noa - sometimes life happens. Glad to see that you're enjoying AnaBeta so far, seeing effects without those sessions. Look forward to next week, when you have everything down right!

~Rosie~
Thanks Rosie! I havent been able to be as stable as ive been in the past. Soon though!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Rosie! I havent been able to be as stable as ive been in the past. Soon though!
Trust me, I know exactly what you mean, especially after MY last few months! We'll get back there though! And fast!

~Rosie~

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay monday. Im goin to bump this up to 6 caps a day and get in 5 good meals before I train, then have a post workout shake and meal after training. Had some beer last night so we'll see if that impacts my workout tonight.