My off-season Cabergolean Log

SizeUp

Awards
What's up fella's first time on anabolic minds posting. Been looking around for a while, seems like a good crew. I'm just starting my
off season period, not heavy bulking yet more just rebounding from my contest prep. I was privaleged enough to pick up a sponsorship from NRC a relatively new company. Happy to say they care about the reseach behind the products, a lot goes into the development.
Detailed Information about the Cabergolean can be found at cabergolean.com

In the most basic sense Cabergolean helps increase GH naturally, boosts NItric oxide and helps to lower prolactin levels.
I've taken the product for just a week. I've noticed much more pronounced pump/fullness in the gym. I take the product w/1 g arginine and hemo rage pre-workout and the once more before i go to bed. I've also noticed much better sleep quality, and i haven't slept well in a long time.

I will log effects that i notice during my training and also what i notice as far as bodycompostion. I feel like the product could really help you stay lean while in growing phase.

SizeUp

Awards
Chest today went pretty well, i have been having trouble getting DB's into position when I do heavy inclines... i think i'm gonna have to do them and a 2nd or 3rd exercise when i do them, so i can't do as much weight...
workout today

incline db 65x20, 85x16, 105 x 12, 120 x 8 (this is where i had trouble)
decline 135 x 20, 185 x 16, 225 x 12
machine flys 70 x 20, 90 x 16, 110 x 12, 130 x 10
cybex chest press 110 x 16, 130 x 12, 150 x 10

First time i've done decline in probably a year or so... i didn't really feel the movement. Got my pump goin w/ the flys and then finished it with 3 quick sets on the machine press... it's a brand new machine and the handles come together at top got a great squeeze out of it.

I took the Cabergolen about an hour before training. Pump was still very pronounced as was the vascularity, recovery between sets seemed a little better too.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like a good workout to me. I now what you mean about the DB thing, it annoys the heck out of me. Sounds like your chest press machine is alot better than the one I have locally, it blows. I can't get any burn in my inner/lower chest at all anymore, I have had to work like crazy for any more chest development. Sounds like you really set it off with the flys though, they are fast becoming a fav. of mine. Good luck with the log bro.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed along

Never heard of this company but I'm interested. They seem to have a nice site and I must say I'm waiting to start my first GH/test booster run and I am VERY interested in this line of products.

SizeUp

Awards
Sounds like a good workout to me. I now what you mean about the DB thing, it annoys the heck out of me. Sounds like your chest press machine is alot better than the one I have locally, it blows. I can't get any burn in my inner/lower chest at all anymore, I have had to work like crazy for any more chest development. Sounds like you really set it off with the flys though, they are fast becoming a fav. of mine. Good luck with the log bro.
Thanks bro, yea i was surprised at how good that machine was the contraction i could get was pretty intense. But doing the flys first def helped.. had a ton of blood forced in there.

SizeUp

Awards
Subbed along

Never heard of this company but I'm interested. They seem to have a nice site and I must say I'm waiting to start my first GH/test booster run and I am VERY interested in this line of products.
You should give the Cabergolean a try bro, i think you would be happy with the results for sure. I can't wait for the Ergo-Blitz, gonna be a very good intra workout, watch for it's release, it will def help recovery focus and pump. I'll keep u posted on the effects/gains for me

SizeUp

Awards
Tool Cabergolean about 45 min before workout. Felt good pump and connection to muscle as always... the best way i can describe how i feel on the product is fuller everything is tight as hell in a good way. I'm very vascular it comes out A LOT when training...

Quads today went really well
leg ext four sets 10-20 reps (warm up more or less)
squats 135 x 30, 225 x 20, 315 x 16, 405 x 12, 455 x 7
leg press 8 plates x 20, 12 plates x 16, 16 plates x 12, 20 plates x 10
one leg ext 3 sets 15 reps back and forth till both legs done

** I started putting bio freeze (freeze it or max freeze) on knees before quad training.. No injuries this just helps warm them up faster and keep them warm for me, you guys might like it**

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very nice man, good work.

SizeUp

Awards
^^ Thanks man. Had a great shoulder day. Since starting the Cabergolean i've noticed the "connection" i have to muscle is better.. I felt like i could completely isolate each head of my delt today esp the rears and it's not always the easiest to get a connection w/ rear delt. I think my strength is starting to go up too, i was surprised at the poundage on the presses today. I'm eating 400ish carbs a day and staying very hard since the contest i think the extra GH is helping to keep me tight with the little bit of extra cals... 400grams isn't very high for me as far as bulking but right now it's enough to rebound w/ and just fill out a little.

Hammer Strength Shoulder Press 110x20, 160 x 16, 200 x 12, 250 x 12, 290 x 8!!!
Machine Side Laterals 100 x 20, 120 x 16, 130 x 12, 140 x 10
DB Rear raises 20 x 20, 30 x 16, 35 x 12, 40 x 10
Db front raises 20 x 20, 30 x 12, 35 x 12, 40 x 10
Hammer Strength Shrugs 90 x 20, 180 x 17, 180 x 15 (short rest just to get a lil extra trap work... i've never really trained them just kinda let them grow from back work, gonna do them directly every other week see if it ups upper back thickness this year)

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Solid lifts man. I had one of the best chest workouts of my life last night so, I am primed for some good stuff haha. Sounds like the supp is workin well for ya.

SizeUp

Awards
Solid lifts man. I had one of the best chest workouts of my life last night so, I am primed for some good stuff haha. Sounds like the supp is workin well for ya.
Nice bro!! It makes your whole day better when the workouts are on point doesn't it? And yes the cabergolean is great bro, if you can def pick some up... i'm sort of a supplement skeptic. I've worked in industry selling them for so long i've never taken one that i knew i felt the difference of quickly.
I can't be sure of the GH or test boosting (except sex drive is up) but the N.O. boost is intense. My pumps are painful. And though it's not listed as an "effect" of the product i feel like i have a great connection to my muscles much better than before! The way i see it if i can contract my muscle EXACTLY where i want to i'm gonna induce more growth.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
most definitely it sounds like a great product, I already have my next stack planned out for after I recover frm my back but I will take a look at this stuff for the one after that. can never have too much hahaha. Yeah I had a decent tri night tonite too I was all blown up.

SizeUp

Awards
Glad you had a good workout bro! U know your addicted when you're planning your next supplement stack before you get through the current one :)

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha yeah I am far gone... Today is rest day for me what do you have planned?

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What's up fella's first time on anabolic minds posting. Been looking around for a while, seems like a good crew. I'm just starting my off season period, not heavy bulking yet more just rebounding from my contest prep. I was privaleged enough to pick up a sponsorship from NRC a relatively new company. Happy to say they care about the reseach behind the products, a lot goes into the development. Detailed Information about the Cabergolean can be found at cabergolean.comIn the most basic sense Cabergolean helps increase GH naturally, boosts NItric oxide and helps to lower prolactin levels.I've taken the product for just a week. I've noticed much more pronounced pump/fullness in the gym. I take the product w/1 g arginine and hemo rage pre-workout and the once more before i go to bed. I've also noticed much better sleep quality, and i haven't slept well in a long time.I will log effects that i notice during my training and also what i notice as far as bodycompostion. I feel like the product could really help you stay lean while in growing phase.
Sounds interesting, I'll check it out?

SizeUp

Awards
Hey Country, arms on the agenda for me today... gotta wake up and get these eggs and oats down lol

SizeUp

Awards
Crazy pump in arms today...weights were pretty much normal but pump was nuts.. brought out some intense vascularity once it got going

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very nice man, I sounds good! gota love a good pump. I actually ate healthy today, first day of my "diet".

SizeUp

Awards
Very nice man, I sounds good! gota love a good pump. I actually ate healthy today, first day of my "diet".
LOL sounds good man! Sometimes we need to derail from the consistency of the diet :) I would say i'm 95% perfect since my contest 3 weeks ago but there are days i just don't want to eat lol

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah true that. I am not super worried about being perfect right now, but I am trying to get it cleaned up. I ate super clean today hahaha. I just hope I can keep it up, I need to bump up my amount of food now that I am eating the right things.

SizeUp

Awards
I just pregamed w/ my coach today... i'm starting the increase on the cals time to GROWWW!!!
I was eating pretty moderate and having some junk here and there cause i just competed and had been dieting for 14 weeks... now i'm back to strict and i'll be eating more food than i want lol

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just pregamed w/ my coach today... i'm starting the increase on the cals time to GROWWW!!!
I was eating pretty moderate and having some junk here and there cause i just competed and had been dieting for 14 weeks... now i'm back to strict and i'll be eating more food than i want lol
Thats the best!! What kind of off season programming your coach have you on?

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah man thats the good stuff, your right time to grow! hahaha.

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
SizeUp

Get some bad-ass pics up here bro!

:arms:

SizeUp

Awards
We basically eat on a contest diet year round just keep increasing the cals. If you eat clean cals you will gain quality muscle and it makes dieting for contests much easier, if you're in shape when you start the diet. I respond well to high carbs soo we'll have those pretty jacked up in the coming weeks.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We basically eat on a contest diet year round just keep increasing the cals. If you eat clean cals you will gain quality muscle and it makes dieting for contests much easier, if you're in shape when you start the diet. I respond well to high carbs soo we'll have those pretty jacked up in the coming weeks.
and thats exactly how it should be, but most can't stand eating that clean all the time. especially at the large quantity that gaining requires.

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
Big Mike

This is Gunnar from NRC Cabergolean.com>

We are sponsoring Anabolicminds.com starting right......now!

Thank you for starting this thread my man.

SizeUp

Awards
and thats exactly how it should be, but most can't stand eating that clean all the time. especially at the large quantity that gaining requires.
Absolutely bro, it is NOT easy to eat 5 or 6000 clean cals but if thats what it takes. Gotta do it

Big Mike

This is Gunnar from NRC Cabergolean.com>

We are sponsoring Anabolicminds.com starting right......now!

Thank you for starting this thread my man.
No problem bro!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yo buddy what kind of diet you following?

What is your definition of "clean" ?

Just curious buddy. Wondering what kind of diet you using with this product?

SizeUp

Awards
Hey matt. we are heavy on carbs bro I'll do 7 meals a day. 2 of those are shakes. the rest is all food. Stick to chicken, egg whites, tilapia for meat sources for protein. Main carb source for me is rice and oats... Gonna work some sweet potatos in this time around but rice is just convenient for me. Fats I just add olive oil to 1 or 2 meals and natural peanut butter to another meal.
I can't post entire diet, wouldn't really be fair to my coach but:
Meal 1 is something like this
12 egg whites 2 yolks, 2 cups oatmeal (dry measurement), 1 large banana

Food amounts stay high like that through the whole day
I ate like this last off-season before putting the Cabergolean into the program, though i feel like it's effects on GH levels will keep me leaner. Also i'm sure that if you wanted to make the most out of the pump effects of Cabergolean carbs on the high side would be benificial.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good dude^ nice diet. I am coming off a bulk where I was eating about 7k calories a day not all clean, more than 7 on some of the ""dirty" days haha, main goal was to heal up from injury and get some size, and not lose muscle due to not being able to lift. I am cutting back to about 4-5k a day of clean, and then 3-4k clean after that if I can. I actually like it and I feel better. I had a killer workout today too. U need to post up some pics soon!

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
Mod edit: ignore infraction. New sponsor...my bad!

SizeUp

Awards
Hey guys trained chest yesterday. Feeling really strong. Pumps again were very intense. Got legs this afternoon gonna have to get some extra sleep this morning before i go. Dragging a bit

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey matt. we are heavy on carbs bro I'll do 7 meals a day. 2 of those are shakes. the rest is all food. Stick to chicken, egg whites, tilapia for meat sources for protein. Main carb source for me is rice and oats... Gonna work some sweet potatos in this time around but rice is just convenient for me. Fats I just add olive oil to 1 or 2 meals and natural peanut butter to another meal.
I can't post entire diet, wouldn't really be fair to my coach but:
Meal 1 is something like this
12 egg whites 2 yolks, 2 cups oatmeal (dry measurement), 1 large banana

Food amounts stay high like that through the whole day
I ate like this last off-season before putting the Cabergolean into the program, though i feel like it's effects on GH levels will keep me leaner. Also i'm sure that if you wanted to make the most out of the pump effects of Cabergolean carbs on the high side would be benificial.
ah, sounds really good! Have you any opinions on adding it to a PH/DS cycle?
Might consider running this along side my winter lean bulk.

SizeUp

Awards
ah, sounds really good! Have you any opinions on adding it to a PH/DS cycle?
Might consider running this along side my winter lean bulk.
I think it would be fine as an addition. It does naturally raise test a little bit which might help you out w/ recovery after ph is stoped. And the bump in GH it gives obviously will help your recoveries... i think in long term use could help w/ keeping bodyfat lower. Plus the pumps are just stupid man... i cant believe how full and tight my muscles get.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think it would be fine as an addition. It does naturally raise test a little bit which might help you out w/ recovery after ph is stoped. And the bump in GH it gives obviously will help your recoveries... i think in long term use could help w/ keeping bodyfat lower. Plus the pumps are just stupid man... i cant believe how full and tight my muscles get.
Sounds interesting. I might give this a shot. :)

SizeUp

Awards
I got a wicked kink in my back from leg training yesterday. One of those painful cricks that takes a few days to work itself out.. hate these. Gonna be doing some heavy stretching for a little bit

SizeUp

Awards
Shoulders today did 18 sets or so in 40 min. So recovery time between sets is shortening up, i prefer to train fast w/ volume like this. So another + for the cabergolean... been playing around w/ doses 4 caps pre 6 caps pre and 8 caps pre... i think i like the 4 or 6 the best and then 2-4 before bed.. Pumps were crucial as always and strong. Hit 290 again for 8 on the hammer strength press. For those with shoulder pains i find this exercise to be amazing.. barbell and smith presses were giving me issues and DB's are a nightmare for me this exercise allows me to go heavy and takes the pain out for some reason.

SizeUp

Awards
Last two days workouts have been very good. Been sleeping very well and feeling really strong in the gym. I think i'm starting to get back to feeling 100% since the contest been about 4 weeks now. looking forward to next weeks training already.

Did stiff leg variation on hack squat for first time.. basically face the pad and bend at hips.. hits hams a glutes hard. Def gonna keep this in the rotation for a few weeks..

Continue to feel like im getting a better mind to muscle connection w/ the cabergolean. Pumps and fullness are excellent.. and my vascularity in arms doesn't go away ever.. and i'm not normaly super vascular. I do think it's contributing to my strength going up quickly as well.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good man tear it up. I finally got to bench today for the first time in over 6 weeks. needless to say I am WEAK. Get it!

SizeUp

Awards
Sounds good man tear it up. I finally got to bench today for the first time in over 6 weeks. needless to say I am WEAK. Get it!
what was the injury that you had man? i assume you had one, i think i remember you saying you had to have surgery?? Hope the strength comes up quick for ya!

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No surgery, at least not yet. I am in the last weeks of physical therapy for a SI joint dislocations. I had pinched/inflamed nerves and I still suffer from some nerve issues in my left leg. Because of the muscle spasms I got after the nerves were pinched I both my hammys and my lower back were crazy tight, I am about 60% back to normal flexibility now. It really sucks. I could actually move my head up and down and set off the pain because everything was so tight from my traps down to my lower back and across the hip flexor and piriformus (spell check) into the ham. But I am back lifting upper body, really anxious to get healed up and get back to legs and normal lifting. I have a history of hamstring/si joint problems but this was like a freak thing with the nerve. Went through a dose of flexoril (or something) a muscle relaxant and then prednisone. I am off meds now that goodness. getting better every day though. Thanks.

It sucked because I was struggling to rep out 185 on my bench day. But I am sore as heck now so I know I am workin my chest, it will come back with time. thank the Lord for muscle-memory haha.

SizeUp

Awards
wow... that sucks man, but i'm glad you are getting better. So after therapy have they given you a "plan" to prevent further problems down the road? I think your strength will return pretty quickly man, just focus on getting back to 100%. You'll be back to killing it in no time

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wow... that sucks man, but i'm glad you are getting better. So after therapy have they given you a "plan" to prevent further problems down the road? I think your strength will return pretty quickly man, just focus on getting back to 100%. You'll be back to killing it in no time
Yeah strength is coming back good, funny thing is that I pretty much retained all my size, I look big still but the strength is just a bit lacking still. Well the plan afterwards is to continue working on flexibility and stretching, and work up the strength in the SI and surounding area. Once its healed up properly, I should be fine for everything. I think what happened was it was still previously damaged from having it out before. and it never healed right then. and I was in a lifting comp and it was max reps of 295 for deads. plus a bunch of other stuff back centered. I got 33 reps on the dead in 60 seconds. and I was feeling tight after that. Was doing timed 40s two weeks later and we stretched and jogged before and everything. but I guess I was still too tight. pretty bad when your own muscles are the reason your body is torn apart... haha. I just hope I can prevent it.

SizeUp

Awards
Yeah strength is coming back good, funny thing is that I pretty much retained all my size, I look big still but the strength is just a bit lacking still. Well the plan afterwards is to continue working on flexibility and stretching, and work up the strength in the SI and surounding area. Once its healed up properly, I should be fine for everything. I think what happened was it was still previously damaged from having it out before. and it never healed right then. and I was in a lifting comp and it was max reps of 295 for deads. plus a bunch of other stuff back centered. I got 33 reps on the dead in 60 seconds. and I was feeling tight after that. Was doing timed 40s two weeks later and we stretched and jogged before and everything. but I guess I was still too tight. pretty bad when your own muscles are the reason your body is torn apart... haha. I just hope I can prevent it.
No doubt man. I'm sure it will get better with you using preventative techniques man. I've never had anything set me back that bad i would go nuts. I've had the typical shoulder issues here and there and my knees are a little achy from time to time mild tendenitus nothing crazy. Really hope the recovery continues to go well.

SizeUp

Awards
Training this week is going really well. had a great chest session yesterday. Quad work tonight was awesome. I changed it up a bit skipped squats last week that little tweak in my back lasted 3 days wanted to make sure it was fully recovered before i was trying to load up the squat bar again... Next week though :)
But did my leg ext first i think 6 sets including my "warm-ups"
Leg press went 8 plates x 25, 12 plates x 20, 16 plates x 16, 20 plates x 12, 24 plates 8(PR!)
hacks ended at 10 plates x 8
Finished up with one leg ext just 3 sets of 15 flush some more blood in there. Legs were really full tonight. Noticed the lactic acid is WAAAY down. I'm thinking another effect of the cabergolean. I am typically burning like h*ll on quads tonight just felt really pumped and full, nice change from the pins and needles burning lol

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
Between now and September 30th, if you purchase 1 bottle (or more) of Cabergolean, we will include 1 ERGO-BLITZ FREE! ERGO-BLITZ is an intra-workout drink that includes a very effective Nitric Oxide boosting matrix and BCAA's, Glutamine and Citrulline Malate. It is a very unique formula, and we have received excellent feedback in beta testing! Again, this offer is only good for AnabolicMinds.com members!

Just type "FREE ERGO" in the Tell us about any special instructions:field when checking out.

Thanks!!!!

BigGunn