Enhanced reaching new levels with Athletix Sports' Titanium & Division 1 (Sponsored)

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Enhanced reaching new levels with Athletix Sports' Titanium & Division 1 (Sponsored)

First & foremost, I'd like to thank the generous people over at Athletix Sports for this opportunity to run their products. While taking these pills, I will be pushing myself as hard and as often as possible and be as honest as possible, all as my way of saying thanks... During these tough economic times, these supplement companies are still willing to give out their products to let the results of us 'little people" speak for themselves..

I'm coming back to the gym this week after about a 2 week break. My first week off, I got a little sick. It went through the whole house, starting w/ the kids first, & I was the last to get it. Last week, we went to Orange Beach, AL for a much needed vacation, so I took that week off as well just to let my body rest/recover.

I started back into the gym yesterday, & can tell you it feels great to be back in the game.. Strength only dropped a tiny little bit, but my body got soft in those two weeks off!! That makes Enhanced an unhappy man... I have no idea what I'm tipping the scales at right now. When I get up tomorrow morning, I'll be sure & weigh myself before I eat or drink anything.

While on these pills, I don't plan on changing up my diet a whole lot. I try to eat clean every day. I do, however, from time to time, lose the discipline at the table, so I'll push myself that much harder in the gym. Most of my carbs are complex, except for postworkout. I'm a sucker for chocolate milk, so that's usually my go-to after a hard session in the gym.

I'm going to use my diet, my workouts, and these pills and work on a recomp. If I gain a little, it's cool. Just as long as it's not around the waist.

I'll report each day, (or each time I post here) what I'm feeling on the following:
Energy/Endurance
Strength
Libido
Overall feelings

In my logs, I don't normally list my entire workout as far as exercise, sets/reps. Instead, it's more of a narrative as to what I'm doing in the gym & how it's all working out for me. The same goes w/ my diet. I'll let you know if I ate junk all day, but if it's good, clean eating, it probably won't be mentioned. Which reminds me - I like beer.. But, the more I make it to the gym, the less I drink. I bought my first 6 pack of Sam Adams on Monday in probably 2 months!! I sweat my a$$ off at work & needed an ice cold good quality brewski. Don't worry, I drink about 2 gallons of water every day.

Also, if some of you have followed my logs, you know I like to post pics. Nothing speaks results better than pictures. I could tell you my bench went up 60lbs in a month, but for me, it's all about what I see in the mirror. So, what I see, you too will see..

This was a few hours ago... As you can see, I've gotten very soft around the gut.. Crap pisses me off. Time to get back to work in the gym & clean up the diet a little..

OK, time to hit the sack. I'll be getting up tomorrow (day off) and hitting the gym 1st thing in the morning for leg day..

Those who visit, thanks for stopping in. Feel free to comment/critique!

Daniel

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed!

Is that your son in the background?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Subbed!

Is that your son in the background?
LOL, that's my daughter.. I looked back, & she was eating bubbles! 15 months old & 100% ham! :lol:

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL, that's my daughter.. I looked back, & she was eating bubbles! 15 months old & 100% ham! :lol:
Hehe. Cute!
I'm only 26 going 27 next month so I don't have any kids yet. Need a real job when I move back to Hawaii but I'm glad even as a father you still have time to do logs and stay in shape!!!
Good work man!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SUBBED!

It's TIME!! :D

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 2:

Damn! Forgot to weigh in this morning!! My daughter woke us up screaming @ 4am, so I slept in until 7 instead of getting up @ 5 for the gym... The wife & kids left @ 8, so I hit the gym then.

Went in today & hit legs. This is the first time in about 2 weeks, so I figured I should take it slow.. Yeah right! :lol: I frickin' tortured them!! Feeling it already too.. My normal rep range for legs is usually 15-20, sometimes up to 25. Every once in a while, I'll increase the weight & lower the reps, but my lower back is fairly weak, so I go this route to make sure I stay in the gym longer.

This mornings pre-workout drink was coffee.. When I got to the gym, I got a 32oz bottle of Gatorade. The pump I had in my quads was pretty intense. Sitting on the couch tonight, I can see veins all over my thighs.. Tomorrow's gonna suck though... Oh well, I go on nights tomorrow, through the weekend, so I'll do plenty of walking around through the plant to keep them fairly loose.

Energy/Endurance Felt pretty good this morning, despite not having a typical pre-workout powder drink. The coffee wasn't that strong either, & I didn't get a whole lotta sleep last night. I kept my rest to a minimum throughout the workout & was soaked by the end of it. Felt good when I got home, so I cut grass, pressure washed the sidewalk, trimmed some palms, & then mopped the floor.. I rewarded myself w/ a small gin & tonic..

Strength I'd say it's a little too early to see any difference here. I did feel good this morning, but yeah - it's too early..

Libido Getting better! :) For real, I can feel myself getting a little more "excited" if you know what I mean.. Might put it to the test tonight! :lol:

Overall feelings Right now, I feel great! But, then, I'm a very happy-go-lucky person, so I'm always upbeat. My view on life is that it's way too short to be grumpy or pissed all the time.. I already smell the Titanium coming out of my poors!! LMAO!! That didn't take long. Really looking forward to a full month on this stuff to see what it does for me & my overall well being (gym, life, bed)..

Little update: About a year ago, my wife's uncle was diagnosed w/ ALS.. It's been getting worse by the day!! Terribly sad to see this man not even be able to pick up his hands to feed himself anymore!!! Just last year, he had all his movement!! Well, earlier this week, my first day back in the gym, I was getting ready for one last set on incline chest. I don't know what it was, but I was overcome w/ thoughts of this man & his disability & how he'd kill to be able to just lift his own hands, let alone a barbell... We don't know how much longer he'll be w/ us, but I decided then & there, that I'll be dedicating the rest of my workouts to this man... We all take for granted the health we have to be able to go into the gym day in & day out, intentionally torturing ourselves w/ more & more weights & reps.. Each rep I do now I'm thinking of him..

OK, just thought I'd share that w/ y'all..

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2:

Damn! Forgot to weigh in this morning!! My daughter woke us up screaming @ 4am, so I slept in until 7 instead of getting up @ 5 for the gym... The wife & kids left @ 8, so I hit the gym then.

Went in today & hit legs. This is the first time in about 2 weeks, so I figured I should take it slow.. Yeah right! :lol: I frickin' tortured them!! Feeling it already too.. My normal rep range for legs is usually 15-20, sometimes up to 25. Every once in a while, I'll increase the weight & lower the reps, but my lower back is fairly weak, so I go this route to make sure I stay in the gym longer.

This mornings pre-workout drink was coffee.. When I got to the gym, I got a 32oz bottle of Gatorade. The pump I had in my quads was pretty intense. Sitting on the couch tonight, I can see veins all over my thighs.. Tomorrow's gonna suck though... Oh well, I go on nights tomorrow, through the weekend, so I'll do plenty of walking around through the plant to keep them fairly loose.

Energy/Endurance Felt pretty good this morning, despite not having a typical pre-workout powder drink. The coffee wasn't that strong either, & I didn't get a whole lotta sleep last night. I kept my rest to a minimum throughout the workout & was soaked by the end of it. Felt good when I got home, so I cut grass, pressure washed the sidewalk, trimmed some palms, & then mopped the floor.. I rewarded myself w/ a small gin & tonic..

Strength I'd say it's a little too early to see any difference here. I did feel good this morning, but yeah - it's too early..

Libido Getting better! :) For real, I can feel myself getting a little more "excited" if you know what I mean.. Might put it to the test tonight! :lol:

Overall feelings Right now, I feel great! But, then, I'm a very happy-go-lucky person, so I'm always upbeat. My view on life is that it's way too short to be grumpy or pissed all the time.. I already smell the Titanium coming out of my poors!! LMAO!! That didn't take long. Really looking forward to a full month on this stuff to see what it does for me & my overall well being (gym, life, bed)..

Little update: About a year ago, my wife's uncle was diagnosed w/ ALS.. It's been getting worse by the day!! Terribly sad to see this man not even be able to pick up his hands to feed himself anymore!!! Just last year, he had all his movement!! Well, earlier this week, my first day back in the gym, I was getting ready for one last set on incline chest. I don't know what it was, but I was overcome w/ thoughts of this man & his disability & how he'd kill to be able to just lift his own hands, let alone a barbell... We don't know how much longer he'll be w/ us, but I decided then & there, that I'll be dedicating the rest of my workouts to this man... We all take for granted the health we have to be able to go into the gym day in & day out, intentionally torturing ourselves w/ more & more weights & reps.. Each rep I do now I'm thinking of him..

OK, just thought I'd share that w/ y'all..
Great job in getting to the gym despite the hassles and hardships in life.
Being able to move freely, and lift is definitely a privilege that I never forget to be grateful for.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
looking solid man.no homo.nice updates so far as well.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great update and detail, that Testofen dose wonders for my libido hope you get to see the same benefits as I do :D

I hear ya! I'm very thankful to be able to workout, sometimes we take things for granted, but seeing stuff like that, is what really hits us with a reality check and makes us appreciate everything a little more in life.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Off day today. Worked last night, got home this morning & slept till 1. Watching my Michigan Wolverines right now. Well, I was before they went into a weather daley. Gotta get ready to go to work again tonight. Gonna be a long wet night.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 3:

Still no weigh in.. Scale is either broken, or it just needs new batteries..

I forgot to mention my arm workout that I had on Friday before I went into work. One word - INTENSE!! Both of my entire arms are still feeling it, forearms included! I don't normally get a whole lot out of my forearm workouts for whatever reason, but this time I did. That's one body part I'd really like to bring out some more. Sure, everyone wants the bigger bi's, but I'd like to get some bigger forearms..

For that workout, I had two scoops of my preworkout powder, & about 30 min later I was in the gym tearing it up. My strength still isn't where I want it, but it'll get there. I had a pretty good pump, so I decided to get an after workout photo.

Not a huge difference, but I was feelin pretty pumped, so I took it anyway..

I was supposed to go this morning on the way home from work to hit chest & back, but figured that because I woke up so early yesterday for the MI game, that it'd probably be best if I came home & got some much needed rest. I can get up early enough this afternoon & get a better chest/back workout anyway.. It did suck though, driving past my gym on the way home this morning..

Energy/Endurance - Still thinking it's too early for this. I'm pushing myself harder than I have in a while, so the mental part is taking over right now I think..

Strength - Getting there.. Bi's felt weaker than the tri's. My tri's pushed more than I expected on Friday.

Libido - CHECK! Yeah, it's definitely kicked in. Looking forward to seeing what another full week on this will bring! Random wood can suck sometimes, but at the same time, for someone that's knocking on 40, it's pretty cool.. :head:

Overall feelings - Feeling great!! Gonna get me some more creatine to keep in my system. Overall, I feel like I'm holding on to a pump for a good while after my workout. Yesterday, I still felt pumped from the arm workout. In my house, I caught myself stopping as I walked past a mirror to check out the guns! :lol: I also think my skin has gotten a tad bit oilier. Oh, the fenugreek aroma coming out of my poors... The wife isn't too crazy about it. All I can do is laugh..

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Quick update before I go to bed:

Went to the gym yesterday afternoon on the way to work & had a very intense, focused chest/back workout. I think some of the intensity came from dealing w/ some kid just going all over the gym using different equipment. No rhyme or reason.. I'd plan on going to use something & there he is!! I think he saw my frustration & eventually left. Anyway, great workout yesterday & now I still feel like I have that pump.

On the way home from work this morning, I decided to stop in & get my shoulder workout in. I forgot to drink a cup of coffee so I was draggin a$$.... Military presses were difficult, but, for some reason, db laterals were much easier! I worked my way up to the 50's & got 8 reps for each shoulder.

Sitting in my car typing all this right now on my phone so my wife & kids can sleep just a little longer (dog barks & wakes them all). Feeling nice n swole in my traps right now.

Oh, I weighed myself @ the gym this morning. 167.. I need to get a more accurate weight, so I'll check my scale today when I wake.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another great update!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lookin good enhanced, i myself need to pick up some titanium, just havnt been able to get around to it.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 7:

Well, one week in, & life is good. Still just a little too early to tell, but I'm feelin good on this stuff!!

Here's a pic from yesterdays leg session:

Ok, gotta get the cheerins outta the tub. Got a question for y'all when I get back on tonight.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm ready for the question :)

Nice job!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quad looking mean!!
I'm ready for the question :)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed Quads looking great!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
OK, one down, one more to go. He's on the couch watching Nick Jr. though, so he's good..

Let's talk wheels.. As you can see, they have shape, just not enough size. Or at least not enough for me. I'm thinking of running legs 2-3x a week. Would that be overtraining? I think 3 might, but I think 2 might work for me. Oh, BTW, my legs are shot today!! Love it!! :lol: Does anyone out there have a good routine for putting on more size? Also, my leg strength sucks.. I'm good w/ high reps, but even when I lower the reps & try to add more plates, I'm just weak..

Anybody have any pointers or suggested leg routines? What y'all think of running 2x a week?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'll try & post an actual update that I can copy/paste onto the other forums after I put my boy down..

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OK, one down, one more to go. He's on the couch watching Nick Jr. though, so he's good..

Let's talk wheels.. As you can see, they have shape, just not enough size. Or at least not enough for me. I'm thinking of running legs 2-3x a week. Would that be overtraining? I think 3 might, but I think 2 might work for me. Oh, BTW, my legs are shot today!! Love it!! :lol: Does anyone out there have a good routine for putting on more size? Also, my leg strength sucks.. I'm good w/ high reps, but even when I lower the reps & try to add more plates, I'm just weak..

Anybody have any pointers or suggested leg routines? What y'all think of running 2x a week?

I say try 2 different things and see how it works out.

1. Do squats 3 times a week, say your doing a Mon/Wed/Fri split and you normally do legs Friday, do say about 6 sets of squats before your Monday and Wednesday workouts, then do your normal big leg workout Friday.

You can try my leg routine I was doing last year before I injured.

Leg routine
(Optional)Weighted Squats- Warm up sets, then do 1 set with the weight of your 12 rep max and do 20 reps(Your saying how can I do 20 reps of my 12 rep max..., well take your time, do a few reps take a rest with the weight, but it's still on your back, do a few more and so on until you get 20 reps.

Bodyweight Squats- 20 sets of 25 reps each set

Bodyweight Lunges- 10 sets of 15 reps each set

Bodyweight Jumping Squats- 5 sets of 10 reps each set

Leg Extensions- 5 sets of 20 reps each set, last set do light weight where you can get between 100-200 reps(feel the burn!)

Leg Curls- 5 sets of 20 reps each set, last set do light weight where you can get around 50-100 reps

Calve jumps- 3 sets of 10-20 reps using just your calves jump on to 1 step go slowly down, stretch and calve jump back off.

Jumping jacks- 3 sets of 50 reps

This killer routine increased my leg strength and size very fast, normally I would have thought it's over training, but it worked amazing. Sadly I havn't been able to squat for the last 8 months and lost all my leg size:( but I'll def be going back to this once my lower backs good:D

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 8:

Weight: Not sure, I'm at work.. I'll try & get a weigh in tomorrow morning when I get up. I would have this morning, but my 16 month old daughter was up all night & got me up @ 3am this morning, so my routine was thrown off a little. It's been one full week now on this stack & so far, I'm enjoying every minute of it. It may be just a little too early to tell the full effects of this stack, so I'm not jumping to any conclusions. I'm thinking this will only get better as time goes on.

I had a leg workout on Tuesday & it was pretty damn good.. Felt great the whole way through. I really pushed myself by only resting about 60 sec or less between each set of the whole morning. The smith machine lunges are still wreaking havoc on me two days later, but that's what I like. I'm looking to revamp my leg routine for more strength and size. The shape is there, but I'd just like to get some more size too.

This morning, I did the arm workout. Despite a major lack of sleep last night, I decided to go in & tear it up a little. It was cut just a little short due to getting out of the house a little later than I normally do, but I still managed to walk out of there w/ one helluva pump! I did notice that strength seemed to have gone up on most lifts this morning, so that only made me push myself that much harder. I have no problem motivating myself to go further. Typing this right now, I can feel the pump throughout my entire arm! Forearms are really feeling it. I added an additional 20lbs on reverse curls today. I'm sure I offended some of the other gym patrons w/ my grunting, but I honestly could care less.. Very rarely do I hear anyone else in there grunt or groan while lifting.. They can probably hear the metal coming out of my headphones too, but again, I could care less.. The gym plays "The Pulse" over their speaker system & that music just brings the suck..

Energy/Endurance - For my first week on this, I think this is where this seems to be helping the most. My endurance/recovery between sets is much better than what I'm used to! I think the energy is also giving me more focus and helping me push myself that much harder set after set. I find it hard to put the weights down & leave the gym...

Strength - Strength is going up on just about all lifts! One week in & I've had some pretty good gains on various lifts. Again, when I see these gains in strength, that pushes me that much harder! Who knows what two more weeks will bring??

Libido - What started out crazy high right out of the gates, has somewhat leveled off.. It's still pretty good, but the random wood has dropped off a little - not completely! It may have to do w/ some of the stressors around work & the house. I just started dosing 1000mg of vitamin c upon waking to help w/ both my immune system (sick kids in house), and a little help w/ cortisol control.. Like I said earlier, this stack may get better over time. If that's the case, I may feel like an 18 year old again soon!!

Overall Feelings - Overall, I feel great! I'm thinking this is going to be a pretty decent recomp. I've noticed a little leaning out around the mid-section, so that's pretty cool in my eyes.. Oh, headaches: Has anyone else experienced any of these? I'm drinking tons of water, so it's not a case of dehydration.. I've been waking up w/ them in the mornings, some of them were pretty intense. I'm experiencing one right now that was worse this morning when I was at the gym. Here's another one that really has me confused... Is it possible that this stack has done something to help darken my skin tone??? I haven't been out in the sun in probably a week or so & my tan seems to have improved!!??!! Maybe it's just the elevated test levels giving my skin a better overall tone/color??

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another sick update!

Not sure about the tanning effect lol, but hey when ya feel good ya look good right :D

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I say try 2 different things and see how it works out.

1. Do squats 3 times a week, say your doing a Mon/Wed/Fri split and you normally do legs Friday, do say about 6 sets of squats before your Monday and Wednesday workouts, then do your normal big leg workout Friday.

You can try my leg routine I was doing last year before I injured.

Leg routine
(Optional)Weighted Squats- Warm up sets, then do 1 set with the weight of your 12 rep max and do 20 reps(Your saying how can I do 20 reps of my 12 rep max..., well take your time, do a few reps take a rest with the weight, but it's still on your back, do a few more and so on until you get 20 reps.

Bodyweight Squats- 20 sets of 25 reps each set

Bodyweight Lunges- 10 sets of 15 reps each set

Bodyweight Jumping Squats- 5 sets of 10 reps each set

Leg Extensions- 5 sets of 20 reps each set, last set do light weight where you can get between 100-200 reps(feel the burn!)

Leg Curls- 5 sets of 20 reps each set, last set do light weight where you can get around 50-100 reps

Calve jumps- 3 sets of 10-20 reps using just your calves jump on to 1 step go slowly down, stretch and calve jump back off.

Jumping jacks- 3 sets of 50 reps

This killer routine increased my leg strength and size very fast, normally I would have thought it's over training, but it worked amazing. Sadly I havn't been able to squat for the last 8 months and lost all my leg size:( but I'll def be going back to this once my lower backs good:D
I wouldn't be able to walk for a week!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't be able to walk for a week!
I took some of the routine from Andrew723, the first couple times I tried it, my legs were sore for a week without a doubt, but my legs got so much stronger from this routine.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I might try that this Sat. or Sun.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 9:

Weight - 165

Dropped a lb!! :lol: Must be the cleaner diet. By looking at myself, I would've thought I gained! I even had pizza & beer last night. Gonna keep it clean today & tonight & see where I'm at tomorrow morning.

Did chest & back this morning, followed by some HIIT on the eliptical. Felt great throughout. Again, I kept rest periods in between sets to a minimum. I was breathing heavy my whole time in the gym. I have to give some of the credit for todays workout intensity to some old school Body Count!

Strength on my incline db presses was pretty good. I worked my way back up to the 80's for 4 reps. That got me excited, so I did another set of 4 reps. I really exhausted my chest this morning. I hit from every angle on the adjustable incline bench, all the way down to declines on the sit-up bench. When I hit the cable flies, I did 2 sets from the top, 2 from the middle, and 3 from the bottom. That bottom set really brings out my upper pec pumps. All of those sets were about 12-15 reps. By the time I finished that, I had veins popping out of my delts, which I don't hardly ever see.

The back workout was great as well. I decided to focus on the slow movements & really squeeze each rep on all my back sets. With back this morning, I kept the reps a little lower & kicked the weight up just a little more.

So, here's todays update:

Energy/Endurance - Consistently there! Feeling like I can conquer the gym any time I enter it.

Strength - Felt stronger in some back lifts today, & was also able to rep out some 80's on the incline, so I'd say it's still going up.

Libido - I think I realized that I can turn this on or off on command. Just when I think it's a normal libido, BAM!! Wood comes right back.. :lol: I've also noticed that by looking at certain females does give me happy fuzzy feelings too.. :)

Overall feelings - One word: Awesome! There's a bug going through my house right now w/ the kids & wife, but I'm still feeling 100%!! Mood throughout the day is always upbeat. I wish my mood was contagious, so we'd have more happy people in this world! :lol:

Depending on how I feel tomorrow, I may try that leg workout.. (WTF am I thinking??? :lol:) Thighs are still a little tight from last workout, but this may just work that soreness right out!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
JD.... I F'ing hate you.... Lol. Dude, at one point (set 13 if bodyweight squats), I was thinking WTF did I get myself into?!?! Later in the workout, I kept finding myself laughing - almost to the point of crying for mercy!! :lol: dude, I finished it though!! Gonna be a long recovery!!

Dude, I F'ing love you man!! (no homo)...

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
JD.... I F'ing hate you.... Lol. Dude, at one point (set 13 if bodyweight squats), I was thinking WTF did I get myself into?!?! Later in the workout, I kept finding myself laughing - almost to the point of crying for mercy!! :lol: dude, I finished it though!! Gonna be a long recovery!!

Dude, I F'ing love you man!! (no homo)...

aha best leg pumps ever or what ???:D I love that workout, it's a mental workout at the same time because you really do have to force yourself to get through all those sets of pain lol.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, it was definitely mental. I had to use the notepad on my phone to keep track of all the sets!

Stiff as hell already.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Holding stead at 164 on the scale, which is fine, because I feel like I’m filling out more in the upper body.
Had an off day yesterday, & planned on going to the gym today, but my boy was sick so I stayed home to help the wife out a little longer before I came into work tonight.* I was going to go this morning, but I chose to sleep in, thinking I could go on my way to work.* Oh well, that’s what I get for sleeping in, eh?* I’ll hit shoulders tomorrow morning on the way home.
JD – I’m still sore as hell from Saturday’s leg workout!* My wife is laughing her a$$ off at me every time she sees me get up & walk around.* I tell you what though, I’m looking forward to doing it all over again later this week..* I’m determined to put more size on these wheels!!
For those of you that don’t know, here’s the workout I did this past Saturday:
1 set of squats:* 200lbs for 20 reps
bodyweight squats – 20 sets of 25 reps
Bodyweight lunges – 10 sets of 15 reps
Bodyweight jumping squats – 5 sets of 10 reps
Leg extensions – 5 sets of 20 reps.* Last set was 100 reps!!* (ouch!)
Leg curls – 5 sets of 20 reps, w/ the last set being 100 reps…
Calve jumps – 2 sets of 10-20 reps using just my calves to jump onto 1 step going down slowly
Jumping jacks – 3 sets of 50 reps..* (this one brought back Marine Corps bootcamp memories..)
That was a 2 hour workout!* As the day went on, my legs got tighter & tighter..* Now, two days later, I’m in pain!* BIG TIME!* But, I love it & can’t wait to do it again.* Mental & physical workouts rule!
That’s all for now.* Energy, libido, recovery – all of that right now is doing great!* Rest in between all of those sets still stayed at a minimum despite being physically and mentally fatigued.* I fought through it and keep my pace moving.
I’ll try & get a better update tomorrow evening after hopefully a good shoulder workout.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holding stead at 164 on the scale, which is fine, because I feel like I’m filling out more in the upper body.
Had an off day yesterday, & planned on going to the gym today, but my boy was sick so I stayed home to help the wife out a little longer before I came into work tonight.* I was going to go this morning, but I chose to sleep in, thinking I could go on my way to work.* Oh well, that’s what I get for sleeping in, eh?* I’ll hit shoulders tomorrow morning on the way home.
JD – I’m still sore as hell from Saturday’s leg workout!* My wife is laughing her a$$ off at me every time she sees me get up & walk around.* I tell you what though, I’m looking forward to doing it all over again later this week..* I’m determined to put more size on these wheels!!
For those of you that don’t know, here’s the workout I did this past Saturday:
1 set of squats:* 200lbs for 20 reps
bodyweight squats – 20 sets of 25 reps
Bodyweight lunges – 10 sets of 15 reps
Bodyweight jumping squats – 5 sets of 10 reps
Leg extensions – 5 sets of 20 reps.* Last set was 100 reps!!* (ouch!)
Leg curls – 5 sets of 20 reps, w/ the last set being 100 reps…
Calve jumps – 2 sets of 10-20 reps using just my calves to jump onto 1 step going down slowly
Jumping jacks – 3 sets of 50 reps..* (this one brought back Marine Corps bootcamp memories..)
That was a 2 hour workout!* As the day went on, my legs got tighter & tighter..* Now, two days later, I’m in pain!* BIG TIME!* But, I love it & can’t wait to do it again.* Mental & physical workouts rule!
That’s all for now.* Energy, libido, recovery – all of that right now is doing great!* Rest in between all of those sets still stayed at a minimum despite being physically and mentally fatigued.* I fought through it and keep my pace moving.
I’ll try & get a better update tomorrow evening after hopefully a good shoulder workout.
That is indeed one intense workout! You definitely dug deep to finish off that leg day. 2 hrs of brutality. Ppl in the gym must have thought you were BEAST!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol, it was nice there were only two other old ladies there working out.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wait until another few times of doing that leg workout! Your legs will change fast and your leg strength and conditioning will go through the roof!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking forward to that!! Just woke up & noticed I'm walking normal again!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
if you want a change up-try weighted stairclimbing...nothing has added more mass/shape to my legs, nothing!!!! plus you get the bonus of better fitness.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you want a change up-try weighted stairclimbing...nothing has added more mass/shape to my legs, nothing!!!! plus you get the bonus of better fitness.
How much weight do you strap on and how many stairs? I believe there is a few places in my city with a ton of stairs, I may give this a try next week, I don't believe that extension will hurt my knee to bad and could very well help strengthen it!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Despite minimal sleep yesterday, I went in & killed shoulders before working last nights shift. Traps are killing me! On the way home, I had an awesome arm workout! This stuff is inducing some nice pumps, because I haven't put any creatine in my body in over 48 hours!

Legs tomorrow morning!!! I'll post a better update tomorrow. Busy first day off & now we're out the door to go eat & get the kids some fall clothing.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Despite minimal sleep yesterday, I went in & killed shoulders before working last nights shift. Traps are killing me! On the way home, I had an awesome arm workout! This stuff is inducing some nice pumps, because I haven't put any creatine in my body in over 48 hours!

Legs tomorrow morning!!! I'll post a better update tomorrow. Busy first day off & now we're out the door to go eat & get the kids some fall clothing.
Nice! Great update, I just started running TitaniumXL/Division 1 a couple days ago, looking forward to the extra pumps :D

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 15

Weight - 165

Ugghh, where do I start?? Did that dreaded leg routine this morning... I'm friggin spent! I'll be honest & say that I was unable to complete 100% of it. Yesterday, when I got off work, rather than take a few hour nap, I took one Dexaprine so I could stay up the rest of the day. I went w/ my wife to take our daughter to her 15 month check up. She got a few shots, so I was glad I was there. After that, I just stayed busy around the house & then we went & ran around later in the day. I was in bed by 9 & probably sleeping by 9:02.. Anyway, sometime during the day, my little girl messed w/ my clock radio. I had both alarms set to get me up early enough this morning to get a good 2 hour workout in, but she turned the volume down all the way! I woke up at 6:15 & was in the gym under the squat rack by 6:30.. My wife told me she wanted me home by 8 to help her get the kids ready so she could go to some bible study w/ them..

Needless to say, I was rushed for time, so the rests between sets was very minimum.. It was like a cardio leg workout. I started w/ the squats & added 20 more lbs than I did last week just to see what I could do. Well, I finished the 20 reps, but was already gasping for air. I did the 20 sets of bodyweight squats, & then 7 sets of 15 rep lunges, and skipped the 10 sets of jump squats. I did 4 sets of 20 of the leg extensions and then 4 sets of 20 leg curls. After that, I had to leave. When I got home, I had my boy help me count as I finished up my sets of lunges, & then did 5 sets of 10 jump squats. After they left, I did my 5 sets of 50 jumping jacks. My little boy was laughing, but kept count through most of it. He even did some of the jump squats! :lol: So, I didn't get the 100 reps on the curls & extensions, and didn't get the calve jumps..

Right now, my legs feel like they have concrete around my feet.. Very heavy feeling. I did also just finish cutting grass, so that helped keep them loose, but now, they're tightening up.

I noticed that after I finally ate breakfast this morning (about an hour after my workout), (sausage & 7 eggs covered w/ cheese) I felt full throughout my body. Not my gut, but the rest of my muscles. Everything had a tight feeling to it.. Had me looking forward to tomorrow's back & chest workout.

Energy/Endurance - This combo is really helping me here I think. I'm pushing through workouts very quickly w/ less rest than what I'm used to. I always leave the gym wanting to stay longer, but I've always got somewhere to be..

Strength - I think it's still going up. Not up like on a designer, but it's a nice, slow, consistent rise in strength each week. Even yesterday on my arm workout, I was able to put a little more on the curls, and was easily pushing down the entire stack on tri push-downs..

Libido - At the halfway point of this stack & like I mentioned earlier, I feel like I can turn this on or off as needed.. I think if I threw some DAA into this mix, I'd be in trouble.. I will say that mornings are troublesome when I really have to take a leak right after I wake up.. lol.

Overall Feelings - Overall, I'm still feeling great! I really think this stuff's helping me get through my busy weeks of balancing work, family, and the gym. Somewhere in there, I still have to get sleep and eat.. I consider the gym & yard work my personal downtime where I can put on the headphones & just get away from it all.. I also know this stuff is working based on the increased oily skin & slight acne on my shoulders/back.. It's fine, I'll take it. Knocking on 40 & I still feel like I'm in my 20's!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Love the detailed updates!

Ya if you added something like Formula-X into the mix Libido would be scary!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AH the wonderful feeling of having the muscles full. Thats what I loved on AB. DAA would make you a MONSTER. LCLT would make it even BETTER hhaha.
Good luck man!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, some Formula X would be very nice right now.. Or the LCLT, or hell, both!

Thinking as soon as I finish this, I may jump into an Epi/Tren stack. Might get some more of this stuff, including the FX for part of my PCT.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, some Formula X would be very nice right now.. Or the LCLT, or hell, both!

Thinking as soon as I finish this, I may jump into an Epi/Tren stack. Might get some more of this stuff, including the FX for part of my PCT.

Formula-X(DAA/LCLT/NAT/BCAA's) is a sick combo of ingredients for sure, I'm always going ot use it in PCT.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Up before most, ready to thrash chest & back!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How much weight do you strap on and how many stairs? I believe there is a few places in my city with a ton of stairs, I may give this a try next week, I don't believe that extension will hurt my knee to bad and could very well help strengthen it!
5 lb ankle weight on each leg[in my younger days i used 15lb'ers, don't think you can get them anymore-not sure]......the building i use is 21 floors, i use the fire escape stairs and usually don't see any other people....lol-i guess no one uses stairs anymore. 6 trip is my pb, usually 4-5 is plenty.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
5 lb ankle weight on each leg[in my younger days i used 15lb'ers, don't think you can get them anymore-not sure]......the building i use is 21 floors, i use the fire escape stairs and usually don't see any other people....lol-i guess no one uses stairs anymore. 6 trip is my pb, usually 4-5 is plenty.
I plan on trying this!

NxtGenCowboy

NxtGenCowboy

Awards
damn enhanced! I need to take some notes on how to log from you! Then again you are 2 weeks in and I am in 3 days.. haha

Keep up the good work mane!