Volcom's Anabeta, Adamantium, Division I, Titanium XL, Erase Log - AnabolicMinds.com

Volcom's Anabeta, Adamantium, Division I, Titanium XL, Erase Log

Page 1 of 14 1236 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    13,250
    Rep Power
    78135

    Reputation Reputation

    Volcom's Anabeta, Adamantium, Division I, Titanium XL, Erase Log


    I'm looking forward to my test stack of Erase, Titanium XL, Division I, Adamantium and Anabeta. I've been on a 5-6 months long cut and went down from 220lbs to 190lbs. Needless to say my strength has diminished in all of my lifts, with the exception of my rack pulls, which I actually got a new PR on today, so I'll be interested to see where that number goes, whether it be increased weight and/or reps.
    An increase in strength, libido and aggression will be welcomed and missed traits. Currently, my chest strength is the most diminished that itís been in a couple yars, which you'll observe in a moment and my only saving grace today was my socially acceptable back strength.
    I'm coming off of 6 weeks of Androlean, so this stack will also serve as a pseudo-PCT. I say pseudo because I don't think Androlean solo requires much of a PCT, if anything at all and the stack I've got running is pretty uber.
    Pre-Stack Workout (to display current base & future contrast): Chest & Back.

    Incline Bench
    185lbs x 8 reps
    185lbs x 8 reps
    185lbs x 8 reps
    185lbs x 8 reps
    185lbs x 8 reps

    Incline Hammer Press: Rest-Pause
    140lbs x 8 reps; 15 secs rest
    140lbs x 8 reps; 15 secs rest
    140lbs x 8 reps; 15 secs rest
    140lbs x 8 reps; 15 secs rest
    140lbs x 8 reps; 15 secs rest
    140lbs x 8 reps; 15 secs rest

    Incline Cable Flies
    100lbs x 15 reps
    110lbs x 10 reps
    120lbs x 8 reps
    130lbs x 6 reps
    130lbs x 6 reps

    RACK PULLS
    135lbs x 15 reps
    225lbs x 10 reps
    315lbs x 10 reps
    405lbs x 10 reps
    495lbs x 5 reps
    585lbs x 3 reps [got light headed around rep 2]
    675lbs x 1 rep [damn near blacked out, seriously; I think Tomahawk aka AznTomahawk can pull this off the ground]

    Underhand Grip BB Rows
    225lbs x 8 reps
    225lbs x 8 reps
    225lbs x 8 reps
    225lbs x 8 reps
    [I was a bit tentative with the BB rows due to that 1 rep rack attempt]

    Machine Rows
    225lbs x 8 reps
    240lbs x 8 reps
    255lbs x 8 reps
    270lbs x 6 reps
    285lbs x 6 reps
    300lbs x 6 reps

    This all took about 50 min, I donít take very long rests between sets.
    I'm generally much more thorough with my chest routine and more thorough with my back routine for that matter, but that's because I normally stick with one muscle group a day. However, I wanted to showcase a general sense of where I am before I start my stack.
    NSCA - CSCS

  2. Diamond Member
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    13,250
    Rep Power
    78135

    Reputation Reputation

    I’d given up on putting up this log because I had to start on my Anabeta, Erase and Adamntium and the Titanium XL and Division I wasn’t here and I thought it wasn’t coming, but I found out that the Division I and Titanium XL are en route, so I’ve resurrected my not yet live log.

    I’m about a week and a half, maybe two weeks into Anabeta, Erase, Adamantium, so I thought I’d log my most recent back workout having been on these three combinations, with Division I and Titanium XL to come.

    Rack Pulls
    135lbs x 20 reps
    225lbs x 15 reps
    405lbs x 10 reps
    495lbs x 8 reps
    585lbs x 5 reps
    635lbs x 5 reps + 3 reps PR
    675lbs x 3 reps

    Db Rows
    100lbs Db’s x 10 reps
    120lbs Db’s x 8 reps
    120lbs Db’s x 6 reps
    120lbs Db’s x 6 reps

    Hammer High Rows
    185lbs x 10 reps
    205lbs x 10 reps
    225lbs x 8 reps
    245lbs x 6 reps

    Machine Low Rows
    225lbs x 10 reps
    225lbs x 10 reps
    225lbs x 8 reps
    225lbs x 6 reps

    BW Pull Ups x 10 reps, x 8 reps, x 6 reps, x 5 reps

    My racks are moving up like crazy, the week before I hit 635 for 3 reps for 2 sets and the weight keeps moving up. I can’t say the same for any other body part at the moment. My chest is still subpar and my Olympic Lifts are still weak, relative to what it was when I was 20lbs heavier.
    NSCA - CSCS
  3. Diamond Member
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    13,250
    Rep Power
    78135

    Reputation Reputation

    The Division I and Titanum XL just came in. I'll be curious to see how or if anything changes once I add the two to my current stack. My next workout will happen to be another back workout by coincidence and I'll be looking forward to it.

    So far, on just Anabeta, Adamnatium and Erase, my strength has seen improvements in my back & chest, however, my Olympic Lifts (Snatches & Cleans) are still subpar to what it was when I was 20lbs heavier.
    NSCA - CSCS
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,294
    Rep Power
    3567564

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Subbed of course, always detailed logs, love it!

    Nice Rack pulls!!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  5. Diamond Member
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    13,250
    Rep Power
    78135

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Subbed of course, always detailed logs, love it!

    Nice Rack pulls!!
    Thanks, but they're just racks, I'd love to be able to pull off the floor, but I have a homoerotic lumbar. UFC Rio was a bit blah. Big Nog's upset of Schuab was the highlight of the night for me. Silva/Okami was throwing a bunny into the lion's den from the start.
    NSCA - CSCS
  6. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,294
    Rep Power
    3567564

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Thanks, but they're just racks, I'd love to be able to pull off the floor, but I have a homoerotic lumbar. UFC Rio was a bit blah. Big Nog's upset of Schuab was the highlight of the night for me. Silva/Okami was throwing a bunny into the lion's den from the start.
    I loved the Big Nog fight!

    Anderson makes another top contender look stupid. Can't believe Sonnen did what he did, I have a feeling it's not gonna go like that the second time around if they fight again. But gotta love what heart Sonnen had going in non stop.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  7. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,159
    Rep Power
    3183271

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Sweet deal man
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  8. Professional Member
    mich29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,519
    Rep Power
    107132

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    nice stack here.def in the ride.
  9. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,049
    Rep Power
    919685

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I loved the Big Nog fight!

    Anderson makes another top contender look stupid. Can't believe Sonnen did what he did, I have a feeling it's not gonna go like that the second time around if they fight again. But gotta love what heart Sonnen had going in non stop.
    Did you catch what Andy did during the fighter intros (it's really, really illegal)?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  10. Board Sponsor
    WhatsaRoid?'s Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,428
    Rep Power
    3650

    Reputation

    Wow those rack pulls look amazing, I'm going to have to try that soon. Post up before and afters buddy, I'm in and on the same stack
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
  11. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335099

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    subbed along man! nice stack! I loved AnaBeta
    RecoverBro ELITE
  12. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,294
    Rep Power
    3567564

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Did you catch what Andy did during the fighter intros (it's really, really illegal)?
    Are you talking about the greasing he does every fight?

    I notice he always rubs it on his chest, legs, arms....not really fair.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  13. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,049
    Rep Power
    919685

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Are you talking about the greasing he does every fight?

    I notice he always rubs it on his chest, legs, arms....not really fair.
    Yep. GSP caught so much crap for what happened against BJ, yet Andy has avoided the same ridicule somehow.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  14. Diamond Member
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    13,250
    Rep Power
    78135

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Sweet deal man
    Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    nice stack here.def in the ride.
    Thanks. I'd have to say the biggest rise in libido came when I added in the Titanium and Division I, but I've been experiencing some progressive strength gains after being on Adamntamn, Anabeta, Erase for about a week. I'm glad to be on the full force of the stack now.
    NSCA - CSCS
  15. Diamond Member
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    13,250
    Rep Power
    78135

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    Wow those rack pulls look amazing, I'm going to have to try that soon. Post up before and afters buddy, I'm in and on the same stack
    Thanks, I think my body is just well suited, anatomically, for deads or racks in this instance. I've got naturally strong glutes & legs, but a jacked up low back, so my deads off the floor are non-existent right know. I think at some point in every log, I tell people I'm going to re-attack off the floor deads and every log I end up re-aggravating my low back as a result, and I end up moving back to racks, exclusively, as far as deads go. What I'd give for a solid lumbar.
    NSCA - CSCS
  16. Diamond Member
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    13,250
    Rep Power
    78135

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Did you catch what Andy did during the fighter intros (it's really, really illegal)?
    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Are you talking about the greasing he does every fight?

    I notice he always rubs it on his chest, legs, arms....not really fair.
    I don't know why I've never noticed that, that's not cool.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Yep. GSP caught so much crap for what happened against BJ, yet Andy has avoided the same ridicule somehow.
    I bet the reason that is, though it doesn't make it right, is that Andy whoops his opponents (these days) without the fight ever going to the ground, ever, short of Chael's fight (and the distant Hendo fight). Though it makes me wonder about the Maia fight, because Maia at least had Andy within a drag down situation a couple times, but Andy slipped him strong.
    NSCA - CSCS
  17. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,049
    Rep Power
    919685

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    I don't know why I've never noticed that, that's not cool.

    I bet the reason that is, though it doesn't make it right, is that Andy whoops his opponents (these days) without the fight ever going to the ground, ever, short of Chael's fight (and the distant Hendo fight). Though it makes me wonder about the Maia fight, because Maia at least had Andy within a drag down situation a couple times, but Andy slipped him strong.
    In the 1st round, Okami had a deep single-leg and he could have easily run the pipe, but he lost his grip somehow. That was the only time he was really deep on Anderson.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  18. Diamond Member
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    13,250
    Rep Power
    78135

    Reputation Reputation

    Cain vs JDS first to Headline event on Fox.


    UFC President, Dana White announced today on the special media conference call that UFC heavyweight champion, Cain Velasquez will defend his title against number one contender, Junior dos Santos live on the first ever UFC on FOX scheduled for November 12 from the Honda Center in Anaheim California.
    “We want to deliver to our partners FOX, we want to deliver to the fans and what better way to deliver than with the heavyweight championship,” said Dana White.

    While the two were originally thought to be facing each other on the yet to be made official UFC 139 in San Jose the UFC brass have opted to put the most coveted title in combat sports up for grabs on FREE TV the week prior to their originally scheduled clash.
    Tickets for the event go on sale on Friday September 16.

    Thoughts?
    NSCA - CSCS
  19. Diamond Member
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    13,250
    Rep Power
    78135

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    In the 1st round, Okami had a deep single-leg and he could have easily run the pipe, but he lost his grip somehow. That was the only time he was really deep on Anderson.
    I think I recall that now. My memory of the fight is too overwhelmed with Andy slaughtering with counters from the hip. I kept wondering if that would be a good time for a TD when Andy is waiting with his hands down to throw those fancy counters. What do you do against a guy that quick when he can fire effectively from the hip? I mean, with his hands down to his side, his arms are in a good place to get his arms beneath you when he sprawls. Was he erect or bent over? I kept thinking Okami should shoot in that time, but thinking back, I wonder if Andy was in a good sprawl position because his arms were so low.
    NSCA - CSCS
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,018
    Rep Power
    3802026

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Notice any increase in weight loss or gains in those two weeks of Adamantium, Erase and Ana? I'm actually looking to get a bottle of Erase and Formula X pretty soon.

    FWIW greased up or not no one can touch The Spider IMO.
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  21. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,049
    Rep Power
    919685

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Thoughts?
    Love it.

    Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    I think I recall that now. My memory of the fight is too overwhelmed with Andy slaughtering with counters from the hip. I kept wondering if that would be a good time for a TD when Andy is waiting with his hands down to throw those fancy counters. What do you do against a guy that quick when he can fire effectively from the hip? I mean, with his hands down to his side, his arms are in a good place to get his arms beneath you when he sprawls. Was he erect or bent over? I kept thinking Okami should shoot in that time, but thinking back, I wonder if Andy was in a good sprawl position because his arms were so low.
    Okami is a clinch wrestler, though. I've never really seen him shoot in a deep double.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  22. Diamond Member
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    13,250
    Rep Power
    78135

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Dvaldez5 View Post
    Notice any increase in weight loss or gains in those two weeks of Adamantium, Erase and Ana? I'm actually looking to get a bottle of Erase and Formula X pretty soon.

    FWIW greased up or not no one can touch The Spider IMO.
    I was 190-193lbs when I started, but I was dry as all hell and not eating carbs (I was in a deep cut). I'm currently 197lbs and surprisingly more vascular, but 99% of that extra weight is almost assuredly, primarily due to the uber increase in carbs consumption. Strength is up and when I first started the Anabeta, Adamnatium, Erase, I had a short stint with pimples showing up, which is usually related to increased test, but that's stopped. Libido has increased since adding Titanium and Division I.

    and as much as I don't like Andy, I'd have to agree until I see otherwise. Short of the Chael Sonnen fight, he's looked invincible withi his one-hit wonder knocks from his feet and his hands.
    NSCA - CSCS
  23. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,049
    Rep Power
    919685

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Too bad he's in the weakest division in MMA. MW has always been weak in comparison to the other divisions. The turnover of the top 5 is easily the fastest of all of the other well-established divisions (I say that because Bantamweight and Flyweight are still in their infancy).
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  24. Diamond Member
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    13,250
    Rep Power
    78135

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Love it.



    Okami is a clinch wrestler, though. I've never really seen him shoot in a deep double.
    Ah, thanks for the clarification. Chael is probably a win or two away from a rematch, depending on what fashion or if he wins. I think a "dominating" performance against Stan could get him a quick rematch agains Andy, but a normal win, if he wins, he may need another fight. However, I'm a bit skepical that he'll be as successful as his first fight with Andy, just a feeling.
    NSCA - CSCS
  25. Diamond Member
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    13,250
    Rep Power
    78135

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Too bad he's in the weakest division in MMA. MW has always been weak in comparison to the other divisions. The turnover of the top 5 is easily the fastest of all of the other well-established divisions (I say that because Bantamweight and Flyweight are still in their infancy).
    Now that Lyoto Machida is no longer guarding the LHW belt, I don't see why he wouldn't want to move up now.
    NSCA - CSCS
  26. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,018
    Rep Power
    3802026

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311

    I was 190-193lbs when I started, but I was dry as all hell and not eating carbs (I was in a deep cut). I'm currently 197lbs and surprisingly more vascular, but 99% of that extra weight is almost assuredly, primarily due to the uber increase in carbs consumption. Strength is up and when I first started the Anabeta, Adamnatium, Erase, I had a short stint with pimples showing up, which is usually related to increased test, but that's stopped. Libido has increased since adding Titanium and Division
    What dose on the erase? Any joint issues? My shoulders are a m'fer already chest day is always nothing but frustration.
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  27. Diamond Member
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    13,250
    Rep Power
    78135

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Dvaldez5 View Post
    What dose on the erase? Any joint issues? My shoulders are a m'fer already chest day is always nothing but frustration.
    3 times a day, no joint issues, potential random woodies. Sorry to hear about your shoulders. Do they hurt on both bench and Db's? My workout parnter has shoulder issues, so we move around between free bench, smith and Db's, depending.
    NSCA - CSCS
  28. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,049
    Rep Power
    919685

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Ah, thanks for the clarification. Chael is probably a win or two away from a rematch, depending on what fashion or if he wins. I think a "dominating" performance against Stan could get him a quick rematch agains Andy, but a normal win, if he wins, he may need another fight. However, I'm a bit skepical that he'll be as successful as his first fight with Andy, just a feeling.
    There's not another fight for Andy at MW other than Chael. You could make a case for Vitor, but he did nothing in their first fight.

    Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Now that Lyoto Machida is no longer guarding the LHW belt, I don't see why he wouldn't want to move up now.
    He's said now that he doesn't want to move up anymore.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  29. Diamond Member
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    13,250
    Rep Power
    78135

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    There's not another fight for Andy at MW other than Chael. You could make a case for Vitor, but he did nothing in their first fight.



    He's said now that he doesn't want to move up anymore.
    The Vitor fight was THEE, most anti-climactic fight in my MMA viewing history.
    NSCA - CSCS
  30. Diamond Member
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    13,250
    Rep Power
    78135

    Reputation Reputation

    Any honest opinions on JBJ vs Rampage? I'm rooting for Rampage with all my heart, but I'm expecting JBJ to win with all my heart.
    NSCA - CSCS
  31. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,049
    Rep Power
    919685

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Any honest opinions on JBJ vs Rampage? I'm rooting for Rampage with all my heart, but I'm expecting JBJ to win with all my heart.
    I'm still waiting for Jones' chin to be tested and Rampage has the best 1-shot KO power in the division.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  32. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,018
    Rep Power
    3802026

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311

    3 times a day, no joint issues, potential random woodies. Sorry to hear about your shoulders. Do they hurt on both bench and Db's? My workout parnter has shoulder issues, so we move around between free bench, smith and Db's, depending.
    It's getting better. As much as I feel like a huge poon I only go down to a 90į on bb bench but my chest is finally starting to show improvement. I haven't went back to db's yet. Since going to 90 on bb I'm showing improvement in strength and size. Before then tho I would rotate around the same way smith, db and bb.
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  33. Diamond Member
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    13,250
    Rep Power
    78135

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Dvaldez5 View Post
    It's getting better. As much as I feel like a huge poon I only go down to a 90į on bb bench but my chest is finally starting to show improvement. I haven't went back to db's yet. Since going to 90 on bb I'm showing improvement in strength and size. Before then tho I would rotate around the same way smith, db and bb.
    You do what you can. I feel like a poon putting up outrageous rack pull numbers, but I can't pull off the floor because of a history of lumbar region issues. I re-re-re-re-attempt pulling off the floor every now & again and each time I think it'll be different this time and my homoerotic lumbar won't give me issues and each time it does, that being said, I'll re-attempt pulling off the floor yet again.
    NSCA - CSCS
  34. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,294
    Rep Power
    3567564

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Thoughts?
    Love that fight! Can't wait to see it! But I was hoping to hear an Alistair overeem fight signed.......
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  35. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,049
    Rep Power
    919685

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Love that fight! Can't wait to see it! But I was hoping to hear an Alistair overeem fight signed.......
    You buying into the Overeem hype?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  36. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,294
    Rep Power
    3567564

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    You buying into the Overeem hype?
    Besides the poor performance of the Werdum fight, yes, yes I am lol.

    He won the K1 tourny! Gotta give him props, I'd love to see him Fight the winner of Cain vs JDS, or Frank Mir.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  37. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,049
    Rep Power
    919685

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Besides the poor performance of the Werdum fight, yes, yes I am lol.

    He won the K1 tourny! Gotta give him props, I'd love to see him Fight the winner of Cain vs JDS, or Frank Mir.
    Mark Hunt and Semmy Schilt have also won it. The gloves and the threat of the takedown change the game. Plus, Overeem gassed so badly in a fight against a dude that basically flopped around for 15 minutes.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  38. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,018
    Rep Power
    3802026

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311

    You do what you can. I feel like a poon putting up outrageous rack pull numbers, but I can't pull off the floor because of a history of lumbar region issues. I re-re-re-re-attempt pulling off the floor every now & again and each time I think it'll be different this time and my homoerotic lumbar won't give me issues and each time it does, that being said, I'll re-attempt pulling off the floor yet again.
    Its a vicious cycle bro
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  39. Diamond Member
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    13,250
    Rep Power
    78135

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Love that fight! Can't wait to see it! But I was hoping to hear an Alistair overeem fight signed.......
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    You buying into the Overeem hype?
    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Besides the poor performance of the Werdum fight, yes, yes I am lol.

    He won the K1 tourny! Gotta give him props, I'd love to see him Fight the winner of Cain vs JDS, or Frank Mir.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Mark Hunt and Semmy Schilt have also won it. The gloves and the threat of the takedown change the game. Plus, Overeem gassed so badly in a fight against a dude that basically flopped around for 15 minutes.
    I still want to see Alistair in the UFC. Admittedly, I was on the Alistair train up until the Werdum fight. I didn't follow Alistair until he became The Ubereem version of himself, which would included his K1 successes and his ferocious beat downs against perhaps non-equivalent, MMA opponents. I'd still like to see Alistair vs. JDS. I think skills wise, Alistair would fair well in the UFC HW division, being that he's a more rounded version of JDS in my opinion. Alistair has sub threats to some degree and JDS' ground game seems to consist primarily of good TDD, but Alistair does gas like a fat BJ Penn, so that's an aspect to consider.
    NSCA - CSCS
  40. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,049
    Rep Power
    919685

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    I still want to see Alistair in the UFC. Admittedly, I was on the Alistair train up until the Werdum fight. I didn't follow Alistair until he became The Ubereem version of himself, which would included his K1 successes and his ferocious beat downs against perhaps non-equivalent, MMA opponents. I'd still like to see Alistair vs. JDS. I think skills wise, Alistair would fair well in the UFC HW division, being that he's a more rounded version of JDS in my opinion. Alistair has sub threats to some degree and JDS' ground game seems to consist primarily of good TDD, but Alistair does gas like a fat BJ Penn, so that's an aspect to consider.
    The dude gassed out as a LHW; not sure how adding 30+lbs of LBM would help that. It sucks he was "cut" or whatever since I was looking forward to seeing Bigfoot beat his ass.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Adamantium, Titanium, Erase
    By ryane87 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-31-2011, 09:08 PM
  2. Titanium+Adamantium+Erase during cut?
    By tilldeath in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-21-2011, 11:09 PM
  3. Erase + Adamantium + Titanium and more ?
    By Pride89 in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-13-2011, 03:25 PM
  4. Started anabeta/titanium/adamantium today!
    By Xpballer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-10-2011, 12:15 AM
  5. Adamantium + Erase + Titanium = EAT Stack!!
    By Trauma1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 04-28-2011, 11:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in