Volcom's Anabeta, Adamantium, Division I, Titanium XL, Erase Log

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm looking forward to my test stack of Erase, Titanium XL, Division I, Adamantium and Anabeta. I've been on a 5-6 months long cut and went down from 220lbs to 190lbs. Needless to say my strength has diminished in all of my lifts, with the exception of my rack pulls, which I actually got a new PR on today, so I'll be interested to see where that number goes, whether it be increased weight and/or reps.
An increase in strength, libido and aggression will be welcomed and missed traits. Currently, my chest strength is the most diminished that it’s been in a couple yars, which you'll observe in a moment and my only saving grace today was my socially acceptable back strength.
I'm coming off of 6 weeks of Androlean, so this stack will also serve as a pseudo-PCT. I say pseudo because I don't think Androlean solo requires much of a PCT, if anything at all and the stack I've got running is pretty uber.
Pre-Stack Workout (to display current base & future contrast): Chest & Back.

Incline Bench
185lbs x 8 reps
185lbs x 8 reps
185lbs x 8 reps
185lbs x 8 reps
185lbs x 8 reps

Incline Hammer Press: Rest-Pause
140lbs x 8 reps; 15 secs rest

Incline Cable Flies
100lbs x 15 reps
110lbs x 10 reps
120lbs x 8 reps
130lbs x 6 reps
130lbs x 6 reps

RACK PULLS
135lbs x 15 reps
225lbs x 10 reps
315lbs x 10 reps
405lbs x 10 reps
495lbs x 5 reps
585lbs x 3 reps [got light headed around rep 2]
675lbs x 1 rep [damn near blacked out, seriously; I think Tomahawk aka AznTomahawk can pull this off the ground]

Underhand Grip BB Rows
225lbs x 8 reps
225lbs x 8 reps
225lbs x 8 reps
225lbs x 8 reps
[I was a bit tentative with the BB rows due to that 1 rep rack attempt]

Machine Rows
225lbs x 8 reps
240lbs x 8 reps
255lbs x 8 reps
270lbs x 6 reps
285lbs x 6 reps
300lbs x 6 reps

This all took about 50 min, I don’t take very long rests between sets.
I'm generally much more thorough with my chest routine and more thorough with my back routine for that matter, but that's because I normally stick with one muscle group a day. However, I wanted to showcase a general sense of where I am before I start my stack.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I’d given up on putting up this log because I had to start on my Anabeta, Erase and Adamntium and the Titanium XL and Division I wasn’t here and I thought it wasn’t coming, but I found out that the Division I and Titanium XL are en route, so I’ve resurrected my not yet live log.

I’m about a week and a half, maybe two weeks into Anabeta, Erase, Adamantium, so I thought I’d log my most recent back workout having been on these three combinations, with Division I and Titanium XL to come.

Rack Pulls
135lbs x 20 reps
225lbs x 15 reps
405lbs x 10 reps
495lbs x 8 reps
585lbs x 5 reps
635lbs x 5 reps + 3 reps PR
675lbs x 3 reps

Db Rows
100lbs Db’s x 10 reps
120lbs Db’s x 8 reps
120lbs Db’s x 6 reps
120lbs Db’s x 6 reps

Hammer High Rows
185lbs x 10 reps
205lbs x 10 reps
225lbs x 8 reps
245lbs x 6 reps

Machine Low Rows
225lbs x 10 reps
225lbs x 10 reps
225lbs x 8 reps
225lbs x 6 reps

BW Pull Ups x 10 reps, x 8 reps, x 6 reps, x 5 reps

My racks are moving up like crazy, the week before I hit 635 for 3 reps for 2 sets and the weight keeps moving up. I can’t say the same for any other body part at the moment. My chest is still subpar and my Olympic Lifts are still weak, relative to what it was when I was 20lbs heavier.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Division I and Titanum XL just came in. I'll be curious to see how or if anything changes once I add the two to my current stack. My next workout will happen to be another back workout by coincidence and I'll be looking forward to it.

So far, on just Anabeta, Adamnatium and Erase, my strength has seen improvements in my back & chest, however, my Olympic Lifts (Snatches & Cleans) are still subpar to what it was when I was 20lbs heavier.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed of course, always detailed logs, love it!

Nice Rack pulls!!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed of course, always detailed logs, love it!

Nice Rack pulls!!
Thanks, but they're just racks, I'd love to be able to pull off the floor, but I have a homoerotic lumbar. UFC Rio was a bit blah. Big Nog's upset of Schuab was the highlight of the night for me. Silva/Okami was throwing a bunny into the lion's den from the start.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks, but they're just racks, I'd love to be able to pull off the floor, but I have a homoerotic lumbar. UFC Rio was a bit blah. Big Nog's upset of Schuab was the highlight of the night for me. Silva/Okami was throwing a bunny into the lion's den from the start.
I loved the Big Nog fight!

Anderson makes another top contender look stupid. Can't believe Sonnen did what he did, I have a feeling it's not gonna go like that the second time around if they fight again. But gotta love what heart Sonnen had going in non stop.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I loved the Big Nog fight!

Anderson makes another top contender look stupid. Can't believe Sonnen did what he did, I have a feeling it's not gonna go like that the second time around if they fight again. But gotta love what heart Sonnen had going in non stop.
Did you catch what Andy did during the fighter intros (it's really, really illegal)?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed along man! nice stack! I loved AnaBeta

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you catch what Andy did during the fighter intros (it's really, really illegal)?
Are you talking about the greasing he does every fight?

I notice he always rubs it on his chest, legs, arms....not really fair.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Yep. GSP caught so much crap for what happened against BJ, yet Andy has avoided the same ridicule somehow.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet deal man
nice stack here.def in the ride.
Thanks. I'd have to say the biggest rise in libido came when I added in the Titanium and Division I, but I've been experiencing some progressive strength gains after being on Adamntamn, Anabeta, Erase for about a week. I'm glad to be on the full force of the stack now.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow those rack pulls look amazing, I'm going to have to try that soon. Post up before and afters buddy, I'm in and on the same stack :D
Thanks, I think my body is just well suited, anatomically, for deads or racks in this instance. I've got naturally strong glutes & legs, but a jacked up low back, so my deads off the floor are non-existent right know. I think at some point in every log, I tell people I'm going to re-attack off the floor deads and every log I end up re-aggravating my low back as a result, and I end up moving back to racks, exclusively, as far as deads go. What I'd give for a solid lumbar.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I don't know why I've never noticed that, that's not cool.

Yep. GSP caught so much crap for what happened against BJ, yet Andy has avoided the same ridicule somehow.
I bet the reason that is, though it doesn't make it right, is that Andy whoops his opponents (these days) without the fight ever going to the ground, ever, short of Chael's fight (and the distant Hendo fight). Though it makes me wonder about the Maia fight, because Maia at least had Andy within a drag down situation a couple times, but Andy slipped him strong.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know why I've never noticed that, that's not cool.

I bet the reason that is, though it doesn't make it right, is that Andy whoops his opponents (these days) without the fight ever going to the ground, ever, short of Chael's fight (and the distant Hendo fight). Though it makes me wonder about the Maia fight, because Maia at least had Andy within a drag down situation a couple times, but Andy slipped him strong.
In the 1st round, Okami had a deep single-leg and he could have easily run the pipe, but he lost his grip somehow. That was the only time he was really deep on Anderson.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cain vs JDS first to Headline event on Fox.

UFC President, Dana White announced today on the special media conference call that UFC heavyweight champion, Cain Velasquez will defend his title against number one contender, Junior dos Santos live on the first ever UFC on FOX scheduled for November 12 from the Honda Center in Anaheim California.
“We want to deliver to our partners FOX, we want to deliver to the fans and what better way to deliver than with the heavyweight championship,” said Dana White.

While the two were originally thought to be facing each other on the yet to be made official UFC 139 in San Jose the UFC brass have opted to put the most coveted title in combat sports up for grabs on FREE TV the week prior to their originally scheduled clash.
Tickets for the event go on sale on Friday September 16.

Thoughts?

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
In the 1st round, Okami had a deep single-leg and he could have easily run the pipe, but he lost his grip somehow. That was the only time he was really deep on Anderson.
I think I recall that now. My memory of the fight is too overwhelmed with Andy slaughtering with counters from the hip. I kept wondering if that would be a good time for a TD when Andy is waiting with his hands down to throw those fancy counters. What do you do against a guy that quick when he can fire effectively from the hip? I mean, with his hands down to his side, his arms are in a good place to get his arms beneath you when he sprawls. Was he erect or bent over? I kept thinking Okami should shoot in that time, but thinking back, I wonder if Andy was in a good sprawl position because his arms were so low.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Notice any increase in weight loss or gains in those two weeks of Adamantium, Erase and Ana? I'm actually looking to get a bottle of Erase and Formula X pretty soon.

FWIW greased up or not no one can touch The Spider IMO.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thoughts?
Love it.

I think I recall that now. My memory of the fight is too overwhelmed with Andy slaughtering with counters from the hip. I kept wondering if that would be a good time for a TD when Andy is waiting with his hands down to throw those fancy counters. What do you do against a guy that quick when he can fire effectively from the hip? I mean, with his hands down to his side, his arms are in a good place to get his arms beneath you when he sprawls. Was he erect or bent over? I kept thinking Okami should shoot in that time, but thinking back, I wonder if Andy was in a good sprawl position because his arms were so low.
Okami is a clinch wrestler, though. I've never really seen him shoot in a deep double.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Notice any increase in weight loss or gains in those two weeks of Adamantium, Erase and Ana? I'm actually looking to get a bottle of Erase and Formula X pretty soon.

FWIW greased up or not no one can touch The Spider IMO.
I was 190-193lbs when I started, but I was dry as all hell and not eating carbs (I was in a deep cut). I'm currently 197lbs and surprisingly more vascular, but 99% of that extra weight is almost assuredly, primarily due to the uber increase in carbs consumption. Strength is up and when I first started the Anabeta, Adamnatium, Erase, I had a short stint with pimples showing up, which is usually related to increased test, but that's stopped. Libido has increased since adding Titanium and Division I.

and as much as I don't like Andy, I'd have to agree until I see otherwise. Short of the Chael Sonnen fight, he's looked invincible withi his one-hit wonder knocks from his feet and his hands.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Too bad he's in the weakest division in MMA. MW has always been weak in comparison to the other divisions. The turnover of the top 5 is easily the fastest of all of the other well-established divisions (I say that because Bantamweight and Flyweight are still in their infancy).

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Love it.

Okami is a clinch wrestler, though. I've never really seen him shoot in a deep double.
Ah, thanks for the clarification. Chael is probably a win or two away from a rematch, depending on what fashion or if he wins. I think a "dominating" performance against Stan could get him a quick rematch agains Andy, but a normal win, if he wins, he may need another fight. However, I'm a bit skepical that he'll be as successful as his first fight with Andy, just a feeling.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Too bad he's in the weakest division in MMA. MW has always been weak in comparison to the other divisions. The turnover of the top 5 is easily the fastest of all of the other well-established divisions (I say that because Bantamweight and Flyweight are still in their infancy).
Now that Lyoto Machida is no longer guarding the LHW belt, I don't see why he wouldn't want to move up now.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was 190-193lbs when I started, but I was dry as all hell and not eating carbs (I was in a deep cut). I'm currently 197lbs and surprisingly more vascular, but 99% of that extra weight is almost assuredly, primarily due to the uber increase in carbs consumption. Strength is up and when I first started the Anabeta, Adamnatium, Erase, I had a short stint with pimples showing up, which is usually related to increased test, but that's stopped. Libido has increased since adding Titanium and Division
What dose on the erase? Any joint issues? My shoulders are a m'fer already chest day is always nothing but frustration.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What dose on the erase? Any joint issues? My shoulders are a m'fer already chest day is always nothing but frustration.
3 times a day, no joint issues, potential random woodies. Sorry to hear about your shoulders. Do they hurt on both bench and Db's? My workout parnter has shoulder issues, so we move around between free bench, smith and Db's, depending.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah, thanks for the clarification. Chael is probably a win or two away from a rematch, depending on what fashion or if he wins. I think a "dominating" performance against Stan could get him a quick rematch agains Andy, but a normal win, if he wins, he may need another fight. However, I'm a bit skepical that he'll be as successful as his first fight with Andy, just a feeling.
There's not another fight for Andy at MW other than Chael. You could make a case for Vitor, but he did nothing in their first fight.

Now that Lyoto Machida is no longer guarding the LHW belt, I don't see why he wouldn't want to move up now.
He's said now that he doesn't want to move up anymore.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
There's not another fight for Andy at MW other than Chael. You could make a case for Vitor, but he did nothing in their first fight.

He's said now that he doesn't want to move up anymore.
The Vitor fight was THEE, most anti-climactic fight in my MMA viewing history.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any honest opinions on JBJ vs Rampage? I'm rooting for Rampage with all my heart, but I'm expecting JBJ to win with all my heart.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any honest opinions on JBJ vs Rampage? I'm rooting for Rampage with all my heart, but I'm expecting JBJ to win with all my heart.
I'm still waiting for Jones' chin to be tested and Rampage has the best 1-shot KO power in the division.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3 times a day, no joint issues, potential random woodies. Sorry to hear about your shoulders. Do they hurt on both bench and Db's? My workout parnter has shoulder issues, so we move around between free bench, smith and Db's, depending.
It's getting better. As much as I feel like a huge poon I only go down to a 90° on bb bench but my chest is finally starting to show improvement. I haven't went back to db's yet. Since going to 90 on bb I'm showing improvement in strength and size. Before then tho I would rotate around the same way smith, db and bb.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's getting better. As much as I feel like a huge poon I only go down to a 90° on bb bench but my chest is finally starting to show improvement. I haven't went back to db's yet. Since going to 90 on bb I'm showing improvement in strength and size. Before then tho I would rotate around the same way smith, db and bb.
You do what you can. I feel like a poon putting up outrageous rack pull numbers, but I can't pull off the floor because of a history of lumbar region issues. I re-re-re-re-attempt pulling off the floor every now & again and each time I think it'll be different this time and my homoerotic lumbar won't give me issues and each time it does, that being said, I'll re-attempt pulling off the floor yet again.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You buying into the Overeem hype?
Besides the poor performance of the Werdum fight, yes, yes I am lol.

He won the K1 tourny! Gotta give him props, I'd love to see him Fight the winner of Cain vs JDS, or Frank Mir.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

He won the K1 tourny! Gotta give him props, I'd love to see him Fight the winner of Cain vs JDS, or Frank Mir.
Mark Hunt and Semmy Schilt have also won it. The gloves and the threat of the takedown change the game. Plus, Overeem gassed so badly in a fight against a dude that basically flopped around for 15 minutes.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You do what you can. I feel like a poon putting up outrageous rack pull numbers, but I can't pull off the floor because of a history of lumbar region issues. I re-re-re-re-attempt pulling off the floor every now & again and each time I think it'll be different this time and my homoerotic lumbar won't give me issues and each time it does, that being said, I'll re-attempt pulling off the floor yet again.
Its a vicious cycle bro

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Love that fight! Can't wait to see it! But I was hoping to hear an Alistair overeem fight signed.......
You buying into the Overeem hype?

Mark Hunt and Semmy Schilt have also won it. The gloves and the threat of the takedown change the game. Plus, Overeem gassed so badly in a fight against a dude that basically flopped around for 15 minutes.
I still want to see Alistair in the UFC. Admittedly, I was on the Alistair train up until the Werdum fight. I didn't follow Alistair until he became The Ubereem version of himself, which would included his K1 successes and his ferocious beat downs against perhaps non-equivalent, MMA opponents. I'd still like to see Alistair vs. JDS. I think skills wise, Alistair would fair well in the UFC HW division, being that he's a more rounded version of JDS in my opinion. Alistair has sub threats to some degree and JDS' ground game seems to consist primarily of good TDD, but Alistair does gas like a fat BJ Penn, so that's an aspect to consider.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I still want to see Alistair in the UFC. Admittedly, I was on the Alistair train up until the Werdum fight. I didn't follow Alistair until he became The Ubereem version of himself, which would included his K1 successes and his ferocious beat downs against perhaps non-equivalent, MMA opponents. I'd still like to see Alistair vs. JDS. I think skills wise, Alistair would fair well in the UFC HW division, being that he's a more rounded version of JDS in my opinion. Alistair has sub threats to some degree and JDS' ground game seems to consist primarily of good TDD, but Alistair does gas like a fat BJ Penn, so that's an aspect to consider.
The dude gassed out as a LHW; not sure how adding 30+lbs of LBM would help that. It sucks he was "cut" or whatever since I was looking forward to seeing Bigfoot beat his ass.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
i cant stand overeem. hes juiced up, gasses out, and has worse hair than jay cutler. i love volcoms logs, they turn into MMA Misc.

By the way what did andy do exactly that GSP did? And what did Chael do or say? Chael basically became my favorite after chuck finished. Rampage is up there to of course.

nice stack you got here btw, i used erase and all though i loved how dry it help me i might consider dropping to 2 caps a day if you want more size and strength. 2 caps made my sex drive go way up. i tried 4 caps for a week and i was so lean!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i cant stand overeem. hes juiced up, gasses out, and has worse hair than jay cutler. i love volcoms logs, they turn into MMA Misc.

By the way what did andy do exactly that GSP did? And what did Chael do or say? Chael basically became my favorite after chuck finished. Rampage is up there to of course.

nice stack you got here btw, i used erase and all though i loved how dry it help me i might consider dropping to 2 caps a day if you want more size and strength. 2 caps made my sex drive go way up. i tried 4 caps for a week and i was so lean!
I don't hate Overeem, I think I just have a predisposition to root for hulks, such as Brock, Bigfoot, Ubereem, for about half a second I was hoping Mariusz would be successful, but we all saw how that went down...

Apparently, Andy is guilty of grease-gate as well. He rubs his vasoline down to his shoulders, chest and calves, a la GSP vs BJ Penn II, but Andy didn't get the grease-gate 3rd degree that GSP got.

Chael hasn't said anything lately, at least nothing outrageous.

The stack is doing me well so far. My appetite has been way up. I really need to up my cardio to buffer some of fat gain from the excess kcals.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The dude gassed out as a LHW; not sure how adding 30+lbs of LBM would help that. It sucks he was "cut" or whatever since I was looking forward to seeing Bigfoot beat his ass.
Lol, I didn't know his gassing issues were historical. Yeah, after seeing the performance Bigfoot put on Fedor vs the circus show of Overeem/Werdum, I was leaning heavily toward Bigfoot. If and when Strikeforce is dismantled and the SF heavyweights get signed to the UFC, the HW division will be pretty cool.

How do you see Brock fairing in the future? Granted, I never see him defeating a Cain Valasquez, but Brock could still be a top contender, no? Also, I wonder if JDS didn't beat Carwin back to his water engineering desk for good.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol, I didn't know his gassing issues were historical. Yeah, after seeing the performance Bigfoot put on Fedor vs the circus show of Overeem/Werdum, I was leaning heavily toward Bigfoot. If and when Strikeforce is dismantled and the SF heavyweights get signed to the UFC, the HW division will be pretty cool.

How do you see Brock fairing in the future? Granted, I never see him defeating a Cain Valasquez, but Brock could still be a top contender, no? Also, I wonder if JDS didn't beat Carwin back to his water engineering desk for good.
There's no telling with Brock since he's dealing with an issue that seems to be chronic.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
There's no telling with Brock since he's dealing with an issue that seems to be chronic.
What about his surgery to remove the effected area of the colon? Wouldn't that solve the re-inflammation issue? Or is it not an isolated area infection and more of something he's simply prone to?

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
Are you running it for a month? Thinkin about doing a 2 month thing for my pct but with some nolva

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What about his surgery to remove the effected area of the colon? Wouldn't that solve the re-inflammation issue? Or is it not an isolated area infection and more of something he's simply prone to?
I'm not 100% sure. I think the bigger issue with him is his hermitic attitude towards training camps. Almost every champ travels to different locations to advance certain facets of their game, but I don't see that with Brock. He's such a homebody that it's stifling his development.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Diego Sanchez is no longer fighting Matt Hughes :(

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
But Reem is fighting Brock on 12/30.
Ya just saw that about 30min ago, so do you think Brock will destroy him?

I say Reem wins by K.O:)