Green's "BOMB before the STORM" There's a War on the Horizon

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Green's "BOMB before the STORM" There's a War on the Horizon

TIP THE HAT...TIME TO GET LEAN AND GREEN...

Here we go again! This is the BOMB before the STORM! I will be running one bottle of SNS Reduce XT backed by SNS Creatine E2 CEE and SNS Beta-Alanine. Following this LOG I will go in to my next PH cycle ready for battle. This will be a 30 day blitz to the best physique possible before really tearing it up with the PH cycle. This is not a sponsored thread. I happened to win a bottle of Reduce XT in the SNS lottery, and already had the other two on hand so...why not! I will LOG nutrition, supplement timing, training, and weekly progress pictures so please stick around and throw me your critiques!

Supplementation is as follows:

SNS Reduce XT-1 capsule 3 x a day (post-wake/pre-workout/pre-bed)
    SNS Creatine E2-3 capsules x 2 a day (pre-workout/post-workout)
    SNA Beta-Alanine-3 capsules x 2 a day (post-wake/ pre-workout)

AI Sports Nutrition RecoverPro-1 scoop x 2 a day (pre-workout/post-workout)

Sport Pharma Multi-V-1 tablet x 2 a day (post-wake/post-workout)

Dymatize Elite Whey Protein-As Needed for optimum Macro-Nutrient Ratios

Nutrition:

I will be folowing the Lean Gains Protocol. My calories will fall between 1500-1800 on “burn days” and 2200-2500 on “lift days” I will be aiming for 50% protein/25% carbs/25% fat on “burn days” and 50% protein/30% carbs/20% fat on “lift days” I am very carb sensitive, and as a result will appear puffy from excessive consumption.

Current Stats:

I am currently around 10.5 % body fat according to the Accu-Measure 3000 caliper. My weight is currently 208.4. My aim is a continued recomp protocol, shredding as much body fat as possible while keeping lean mass. This is in preparation for my next PH cycle.

Training:

I will using two different training protocols during this LOG. The first is “MrKleen’s Iron Warrior/Kleen Machine” Protocol which involves form failure and strip set failure MWF with card TUE THUR. The second is the “Hyperfitness” Protocol which involves complex full-body movments with little to no rest or active resting periods M-F. I am currently in week 2 of this Protocol and starting Monday 9/2/11 I will move the “Kleen Machine” Protocol. Each Protocol will revolve around a two week schedule.

Name:  Reduce-XT.jpg
Views: 304
Size:  65.5 KB

REDUCE XT

Reduce XT is an advanced cortisol control agent that can be integrated into fat loss, lean muscle building, and/or post cycle therapy (PCT) regimens.

Summary of Typical Results with Reduce XT:
    - Increased Fat Loss*
    - Increased Lean Muscle & Strength gains*
    - Lean Muscle Retention while dieting*
    - Lean Muscle Retention during PCT (Post Cycle Therapy)*

Cortisol & Its Effects on Body-Composition – Further Elaboration:
    Cortisol is produced by the adrenal glands, and is considered to be a stress hormone. When the body is under stress (either physical or psychological), it produces excess cortisol to try to help combat the stress. The body’s way of helping to combat the stressors is by liberating energy stores. Cortisol assists in that process by breaking down muscle protein into amino acids and stored fat into fatty acids as fuel sources for the body. This process is detrimental to overall body composition because it translates into increased fat storage and decreased lean muscle tissue.

Cortisol’s Detrimental Effect on Lean Muscle:
    Cortisol breaks down muscle protein into amino acids for use as a fuel source – in laymen’s terms this means that cortisol breaks down your muscle tissue. By helping suppress cortisol levels, it is likely that one can keep more of their hard earned gains.

Cortisol’s Effect on Fat Storage:
    Cortisol assists in breaking down stored body-fat into fatty acids so that the body can have an immediate energy source to help combat the stressors. This at first sounds like a good thing, but the long term effect of this action is these fatty acids being stored as the most easily accessible type of body-fat for the same future use, visceral fat. Visceral fat is the type of fat that is located around the internal organs; it is also the type of fat most closely associated with a variety of health conditions including heart disease. Also, by altering fat distribution from subcutaneous fat to more cortisol sensitive areas, physical appearance can be detrimentally affected. For example, cortisol sensitive areas include the abdominal ‘pot belly’ appearance, excess facial fat storage, etc.

It is important to note that while cortisol has negative effects on overall body-composition, it is not entirely negative as it does have useful applications in the body. That is why it is important to look at cortisol in terms of controlling it, rather than eliminating it.

When Can Reduce XT be used?
    Cutting/Fat Loss Cycles:
    Reduce XT can be used during periods of cutting and fat loss cycles for the purpose of helping promote fat loss, as well as for helping retain and build lean muscle.

Post Cycle Therapy (PCT):
    Reduce XT can be stacked with Liver Assist XT and Inhibit-E for a more complete, comprehensive Post Cycle Therapy regimen. Due to Reduce XT being anti-catabolic, it is very important during this time period for helping maintain gains from your cycle, as well as helping to continue to build lean muscle.

Lean Bulking & Recomposition Cycles:
    The same reasons that make Reduce XT desirable during cutting and fat loss cycles make it very appealing during lean bulking and recomposition cycles as well.

Bulking Cycles:
    Reduce XT can be used during bulking cycles to help maximize lean muscle and strength gains.

Stacking & Synergy:
    Reduce XT is a very versatile product and can be stacked with a variety of other Serious Nutrition Solutions products for increased synergistic results. For fat loss and recomposition cycles, Reduce XT can be stacked with TTA-500, RK-500 Xtreme or RK-125, and/or SYN-30. For lean bulking, recomposition, and bulking cycles, Reduce XT Can be stacked with Magnesium Creatine Chelate caps, Beta Alanine caps, Inhibit-E, RK-500 Xtreme, or other select Serious Nutrition Solutions products. Also, as part of a comprehensive Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) regimen, Reduce XT can be stacked with Inhibit-E and Liver Assist XT.

Something to think about:
    Building lean muscle and losing fat are achieved through hard work in both diet and exercise, but your body’s response mechanism for putting it through this hard work is not what many people realize it to be. The body inadvertently works against you and sabotages you from being able to obtain the maximum benefit from all of your hard work. You work hard through diet and exercise to build lean muscle, but your body releases a hormone to break it down in response to your hard work. You eat right and/or train properly while trying to lose fat, but your body releases a hormone that can cause you to store fat in response to your hard work. It is almost like running in place in terms of reaching your body composition goals; you try really hard, but you just don’t get anywhere.

This is where Reduce XT comes into play. By helping control cortisol levels, Reduce XT may help allow individuals to maximize their results from their diet and exercise routines.

Supplement Facts:
    Serving Size: 1 capsule
    Servings per Container: 90

Amount Per Serving:
    Reduce XT Proprietary Blend – 50 mg.
    7-alpha-hydroxy-dehydoepiandrosterone
    7-beta-hydroxy-dehydoepiandrosterone

Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

In to follow buddy!!

Good luck!!!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

8/30/2011

Nutrition:

(Burn Day)
    Protein-220.3g (53%)
    Fat-66.2g (36%)
    Carb-45.7g (11%)
    Total Calories-1,651

Training:

(Spin Bike)
    1.Warm up 5 minutes at moderate pace, 70rpm

2.Side Squat Launch, over step with risers (5), 40 reps

3.Low resistance, high cadence turnover on bike, 110 rpm for 2 minutes, slower for 30 seconds; perform the series 4 times total

4.Hot Feet. move forward for 20 yards. Make 100 steps total before getting to the other end. Take 20-second rest in between. Perform the series 2 times total (with 15lb DBs)

5.Medium resistance steady cycle two songs, while keeping an aerobic cadence

6.High resistance, out-of-saddle steady climb on bike for 2 minutes, and then down in the saddle for 1 minute (same resistance); perform the series 3 times total

7.Bounce Squats, 5 times, to Jump Squat, to Push-up Position, to Jump, 15 times

8.Jump Rope for 2 minutes; perform the series 3 times with minimal rest between sets (30 seconds at most)

9.Crunch, to Leg Lift, to Side Crunch; 20 times each; perform the series 2 times, no rest

These Hyperfit workouts really beat me up physically and mentally, but the daily challenge is worth it. Pics to come...
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Answers

I am in. lets see the magic happen
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Name:  ffshirt.jpg
Views: 287
Size:  153.1 KB
    V.1
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Answers

IN THIS MOTHERF*CKER! GREEN THE MACHINE!

Was beginning to think you disappeared haha

Workout looks crazy man, reminding me of like sports training.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Name:  ffshirt.jpg
Views: 287
Size:  153.1 KB
    V.1
    WANT WHITE ONE!!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Interested in Reduce XT; very cool log I will follow along.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

SUB'd Fo-Shizzle!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'1"  111 lbs.
    Answers

oof! I hope I'll be able to thoroughly follow all these logs lol damn! Did u design the shirts?? Or are they from FF?? They are very nice, I love the white one too.
    smallfry@athleticxtreme.com
    http://www.facebook.com/Athleticxtreme
    Athletic Xtreme Rep

11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Name:  sns1.jpg
Views: 271
Size:  509.3 KB
    Name:  sns2.jpg
Views: 295
Size:  465.5 KB
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Dude, you are looking awesome Bro, I mean you are so close, so close! Your Back is already there, totally there!!!

Oh and I like all the T-Shirt options, can you email them to me individually and so I can make them bigger and I'll just casually show them to the Bossesseseses and see what they think! The White one is prolly my favorite too, even though I think that exact design would look Amazing on a Black T!
    www.finaflex.com
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Dude, you are looking awesome Bro, I mean you are so close, so close! Your Back is already there, totally there!!!
    Thanks Doc, Im battling those stubborn areas now. I figure one good push here and by the time black comes I will be ready to dial in.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Good luck man. Cant really see the pics cause I'm on my phone but time to join the singles club eh? Hehe
    RecoverBro ELITE
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Answers

Oh and I like all the T-Shirt options, can you email them to me individually and so I can make them bigger and I'll just casually show them to the Bossesseseses and see what they think! The White one is prolly my favorite too, even though I think that exact design would look Amazing on a Black T!
    This! Damn man you almost make me want to quit my bulk and keep cutting! SABOTAGE!

This log will be awesome!
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Bro you know Packers gota join this ride!!! I'm sure we are in for a Green attack!!!!!
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Good Shizz green still here sub for sure, looking good bro (no homo) lol Mae but serious the hard work is really pain off, lean and mean, let's do it I'm in like sin
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

subbed, awesome base man.

what ph?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Yah you're in a good spot for shape. Leaner will bring out a lot of things.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  123 lbs.
    Answers

8/30/2011

Nutrition:

(Burn Day)
    Protein-220.3g (53%)
    Fat-66.2g (36%)
    Carb-45.7g (11%)
    Total Calories-1,651

Training:

(Spin Bike)
    1.Warm up 5 minutes at moderate pace, 70rpm

2.Side Squat Launch, over step with risers (5), 40 reps

3.Low resistance, high cadence turnover on bike, 110 rpm for 2 minutes, slower for 30 seconds; perform the series 4 times total

4.Hot Feet. move forward for 20 yards. Make 100 steps total before getting to the other end. Take 20-second rest in between. Perform the series 2 times total (with 15lb DBs)

5.Medium resistance steady cycle two songs, while keeping an aerobic cadence

6.High resistance, out-of-saddle steady climb on bike for 2 minutes, and then down in the saddle for 1 minute (same resistance); perform the series 3 times total

7.Bounce Squats, 5 times, to Jump Squat, to Push-up Position, to Jump, 15 times

8.Jump Rope for 2 minutes; perform the series 3 times with minimal rest between sets (30 seconds at most)

9.Crunch, to Leg Lift, to Side Crunch; 20 times each; perform the series 2 times, no rest

These Hyperfit workouts really beat me up physically and mentally, but the daily challenge is worth it. Pics to come...

I am definitely along for this ride!!!
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Looking great brother! Legs are seriously lean, everything actually looks great man. Won't take much at all and definite improvements since the last pics you posted in my opinion.

Loving the Wolverine style lambchops!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73
    Looking great brother! Legs are seriously lean, everything actually looks great man. Won't take much at all and definite improvements since the last pics you posted in my opinion.

Loving the Wolverine style lambchops!
    Thanks man, I'm feeling great, and getting closer to my goal by the day. Should be primed for the release of "black". Testing out the chops for Halloween incase I go the direction of Wolverine.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks man, I'm feeling great, and getting closer to my goal by the day. Should be primed for the release of "black". Testing out the chops for Halloween incase I go the direction of Wolverine.
    Do you have enough hair on your head to pull of Wolverine?
    www.finaflex.com
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

Do you have enough hair on your head to pull of Wolverine?
    If I don't cut it until Halloween I'll have plenty o' hair. The question is...will I look bad a$$ enough to pull off wolverine?
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

If I don't cut it until Halloween I'll have plenty o' hair. The question is...will I look bad a$$ enough to pull off wolverine?
    heck yeah man, your already bigger than hugh jackman lol, if not just go as the JUGGANAUT!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Well you will have to lose a ton of muscle to pull off a Hugh Jackson type Wolverine maybe the question is "Does Wolverine look bad ass enough for you to pull of a Wolverine?"
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Well you will have to lose a ton of muscle to pull off a Hugh Jackson type Wolverine maybe the question is "Does Wolverine look bad ass enough for you to pull of a Wolverine?"
    Just be an even MORE badass Wolverine!!
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Answers

For real mang you got this no problem at all!! I'd be more like the tatoo guy off Fantasy Island look boss the plane the plane!! haha must be nice to be tall. 5'5 245 sucks!!! although once I knock off this weight I'll be like my old self when everyone called me TAZ!!!
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Looking good bro... Subbed
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Answers

LOL great post Kleen and totally agree, enough of the skinny wolverine! I heard Hugh Jackman would have liked to have been more like TG, but apparently he just couldn't cut it
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

I cant believe your doing Hyper Fit again brother you are crazy I hated it lol are doing that along with a work out or just by itself and how do you do your % for your diet I cant figure that sh*t out ha.
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah... you are right, you are just a puny little pathetic nothing of a Man, what was I thinking! Whatever Dude, you are very well proportioned and very tone, and if you really wanted to, I mean you would have to really want it, you could get down to almost contest ready in this amount of time, just all in how bad you want it, either way, you can definitely get lean enough to put on a wife-beater and some camo cargo pants and some black boots, sporting some cool claws and the wisked up hair do and chops with the inverse Goat-T thing going on and Wha-La you are "WOLVERINE"
    www.finaflex.com
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

He could always go with the exact same Wolverine chops & hair, but no facial hair other than the chops, paint himself Blue put some blue hair patches on his shoulders and a few other key places and go as "BEAST"

www.finaflex.com
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah... you are right, you are just a puny little pathetic nothing of a Man, what was I thinking! Whatever Dude, you are very well proportioned and very tone, and if you really wanted to, I mean you would have to really want it, you could get down to almost contest ready in this amount of time, just all in how bad you want it, either way, you can definitely get lean enough to put on a wife-beater and some camo cargo pants and some black boots, sporting some cool claws and the wisked up hair do and chops with the inverse Goat-T thing going on and Wha-La you are "WOLVERINE"
    Don't forget stogie
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'1"  111 lbs.
    Answers

Beast would be awesome, but comicbook Wolverine was thicker than Jackman, one of the reasons I didn't like him at first. He was shorter than jackman too
    smallfry@athleticxtreme.com
    http://www.facebook.com/Athleticxtreme
    Athletic Xtreme Rep

36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Mrodz View Post
    Beast would be awesome, but comicbook Wolverine was thicker than Jackman, one of the reasons I didn't like him at first. He was shorter than jackman too
    Agreed... Comic Book Wolverine is like 5'5" and like 200+Lbs, Hugh Jackman is like 6'2" and 200Lbs! But this is Hollywood we are talking about and even Wolverine has to look pretty, LoL!
    www.finaflex.com
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Ha! No way am I dropping muscle lol! Thanks Kleen...CONFIDENCE BOOST!
    Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    Just be an even MORE badass Wolverine!!
    Agreed Tiny...Look out Wolverine.

Quote Originally Posted by gwls View Post
    LOL great post Kleen and totally agree, enough of the skinny wolverine! I heard Hugh Jackman would have liked to have been more like TG, but apparently he just couldn't cut it
    I like where this is going...look out Jackman and skinny Wolverine...Changing the game!

Quote Originally Posted by TheRoc View Post
    I cant believe your doing Hyper Fit again brother you are crazy I hated it lol are doing that along with a work out or just by itself and how do you do your % for your diet I cant figure that sh*t out ha.
    Im going two weeks Hyperfit, then two weeks Kleen Machine...Its in my write up son! Ill call you and give ya a hand.

Gee Doc, Im not sure I have the proper knowledge to be "contest ready" but my willingness to learn is through the roof, and as for wanting it...theres nothing that can stop me when I give it my all.

He could always go with the exact same Wolverine chops & hair, but no facial hair other than the chops, paint himself Blue put some blue hair patches on his shoulders and a few other key places and go as "BEAST"

Beast would be awesome, not sure I would want to go and paint my body completely blue though. Probably be tough scoring a ride to where ever I may end up Halloween night.
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Beast would be awesome, not sure I would want to go and paint my body completely blue though. Probably be tough scoring a ride to where ever I may end up Halloween night.
    Been there, done that, you have to get the right paint so your body can breathe for one, 2nd it is dry on your body and only comes off with extreme friction, so doesn't just rub off on anything and everything you touch, and finally, to be safe you drive or get driven in a jogging suit and then take it off when you arrive at your destination, then put it back on when you are leaving, then when you get home, you take an exfoliation towel and go at it for like 1+hrs to get all that **** off, LoL! That is always how I did it anyway! Now if you are going to a friend's party or something like that and plan on sitting around and lounging, no-go on the paint, I always go to a night-club with a huge Halloween contest, so I fit right in and just walk around all night and take pictures with people, etc.
    www.finaflex.com
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Been there, done that, you have to get the right paint so your body can breathe for one, 2nd it is dry on your body and only comes off with extreme friction, so doesn't just rub off on anything and everything you touch, and finally, to be safe you drive or get driven in a jogging suit and then take it off when you arrive at your destination, then put it back on when you are leaving, then when you get home, you take an exfoliation towel and go at it for like 1+hrs to get all that **** off, LoL! That is always how I did it anyway! Now if you are going to a friend's party or something like that and plan on sitting around and lounging, no-go on the paint, I always go to a night-club with a huge Halloween contest, so I fit right in and just walk around all night and take pictures with people, etc.
    Bow to the master of body paint lol! doesn't sound like a good time at all...unless of course you score some serious cash in a contest.
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

You guys are making me want to really dress up this year. Hmmm Maybe I can go as Xavier, I have the build for that...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Green bulge expired "11/08"
    By DCbuilder in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-13-2011, 08:48 AM
  2. Replies: 889
    Last Post: 08-18-2010, 06:16 AM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-30-2009, 07:23 PM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-17-2009, 12:21 PM