Running the REVAMP (sponsored)

1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.23%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Running the REVAMP (sponsored)

Id like to Thank Southland Performance for the opportunity to run Revamp. The reason I wanted to run this is for the destress quility in the product and of course the preworkout aspect. As far as the caffine its about 2 cups of coffee in the a.m. which is ok it would be nice to get away with 1 but right now that is not happening. Of course we all (most im sure) have the problem with building up a tollerance to the preworkout or 2 that are your favorite. Its nice to change them up to get a nice new kick out of them but after a while they judt do not kick as hard. Lets see if the REVAMP can restore, revitalize and reignite!

As far as the stress in my life can anyone say WORK & KIDS ? Im working 6-7 days and the hours vary 8-12 and when you hit the gym and come home to a 4 &2 year old screaming and jumping all over you the minute you walk in untill you put them to bed can be a little much (gotta love em though) After you get them down and get everything ready for the next day its pretty much bedtime.Can you say Groundhog day ?

I will be starting this Sunday morning and will be taking it the recomended 1 pill twice daily. Wish me luck it would be great to get the preworkout back down to 1-2 scoops instead of 3 and the current PWO is jacked.

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Wow can you separate some of that. Anyway I'm interested in the product so let us know how it goes.
  3. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

in for this one I'm interested to see how this works out for you with the kids driving you crazy
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.23%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    Wow can you separate some of that. Anyway I'm interested in the product so let us know how it goes.
    My bad good call sorry.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.23%

Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    in for this one I'm interested to see how this works out for you with the kids driving you crazy
    Glad to have you along the kids are a big factor and they are here to stay. So lets see what it does.
  6. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.23%

In! I have a 10 month old at home so I can relate to the stress kids cause. Good luck and let us know if you have any questions.
    LIKE Southland Performance Products on FACEBOOK!
    Follow us on TWITTER
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.15%

Wish I had this 20 years ago when I was raising my 3 teenagers alone....back then it was whiskey and valium for me.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.23%

Quote Originally Posted by Southland View Post
    In! I have a 10 month old at home so I can relate to the stress kids cause. Good luck and let us know if you have any questions.
    Will do thanks good luck with the 10 month old, Wait untill they start running around.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.23%

3 alone had to be rough,at least you made it trough it.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.15%

So how does this compare to whiskey and valium ?
    Kidding. I'll be watching.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.23%

Quote Originally Posted by picazzo View Post
    So how does this compare to whiskey and valium ?
    Kidding. I'll be watching.
    We will see. Yesterday was a day out with thomas the train and I thought that would be more stressfull. Today is a day off for the little mans first day of preschool so I wont know for a few days.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.23%

Can it be ? I am getting more of a kick from my PWO allready ?
  13. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.23%

Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Can it be ? I am getting more of a kick from my PWO allready ?
    Its definitely possible...I would say most people feel their tolerance reduced within the first week or two of taking Revamp.
    LIKE Southland Performance Products on FACEBOOK!
    Follow us on TWITTER
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.23%

So getting close to a week of use and can notice a little kick from the coffee in the am good sign
    Stress factor has been low this week but the work load has not been bad and kids have been good
    As far as sleep it has not been that great the last few nights as we got hopefully our last heat wave here in Chicago
    Lets see how the PWO is over the next few workouts and Ill give an update
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.23%

So this morning had a few extra cups of coffee seeing that i was home for once.
    Have not stopped moving all weekend stress level is not high at all!
    Went to gym mid-day had a killer lift and on the way home stopped at starbucks.
    Felt a little kick from the coffee which would usually never happen in the middle or end of the day.
    For sure feeling more outta my preworkout good stuff so far !
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.23%

Seem to be at a steady point right now let see if we can keep cleaning it up everyting seems to be going well. Going to copy and paste a pm if I can.
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.23%

I had a few ?'s for you
    1. Will the effects intensify or only get to one point?
    2. After use is dicontinued how long will it take for receptors, to build back up on average

Hey Marms, answers are numbered accordingly:
    1. This depends on the severity of taxation on your adrenals. The effects will intensify to a point and then very minimal after that. This also depends on if you are using stims while taking Revamp or quitting stims all together. In the beginning obviously will be the most noticeable effects but I would recommend accessing your tolerance to stims (or your energy/stress level if coming off stims completely) while on Revamp. If you feel you have gotten to a desirable point with your adrenal function, then discontinue use for a period of a month or two. I am a big proponent of cycling off and on most supplements.
    2. Again, it depends on the severity of stimulant use. I know guys that have continuously taken Revamp for a few months because there adrenals were completely shot from years of cycling on and off of ECA stacks. If you are only a mild user of stimulants (1-2 cups of coffee and maybe a pre workout) then it will take maybe a few months for your tolerance to start to build up again. Hope this answered your questions. Please let me know if you need more clarification.

Great questions Marms! Log is looking good too!
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.23%

So the stress level at work should pick up this week going back to 7 days lets see what happens
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.23%

So I would have to say its working!
    Stress levels are at all time high at work and its all good!
    I have a few days left so ill give a review of the last month in a few days
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.23%

Southland thank you for letting me log REVAMP.

So i was looking into trying this out for the stress response benifits and to reduce the tolerance to caffeine and my pre work out.

I would have to say that right off the bat you could notice a slight diff. especially with my am coffee and my preworkout. The effects seemed to intensify for about the first 2-3 weeks. A little bit more every day but eventually began to taper off and get to a stable point and stay that way for the last week of use. (Just a reminder a was still taking my PWO)

As far as the stress benifits I have to say im a bit worried the bottle is empty. Even my wife commented on how relaxed I have been and for the record she said she has not seem me this calm since my son was born (he just turned 4 last sat)

So for the reasons for my use I can say a pretty good product.
    I could also add that if you were looking to clean up as far as the caffeine/PWO and you were to limit use for a while when taking REVAMP I can probally say you would notice a bigger diff. than I did.

Southland thanks again and just curious if you have any other products in the works ?

Similar Forum Threads

1. MidwestBeast's Southland Revamp Log (sponsored)
    By MidwestBeast in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-09-2011, 10:08 PM
  2. Revamp!!
    By lukehayd in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-08-2011, 02:35 AM
  3. Revamp?
    By Whacked in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-18-2011, 12:29 PM
  4. APS Revamp