Running the REVAMP (sponsored)
- 08-27-2011, 09:24 PM
Running the REVAMP (sponsored)
Id like to Thank Southland Performance for the opportunity to run Revamp. The reason I wanted to run this is for the destress quility in the product and of course the preworkout aspect. As far as the caffine its about 2 cups of coffee in the a.m. which is ok it would be nice to get away with 1 but right now that is not happening. Of course we all (most im sure) have the problem with building up a tollerance to the preworkout or 2 that are your favorite. Its nice to change them up to get a nice new kick out of them but after a while they judt do not kick as hard. Lets see if the REVAMP can restore, revitalize and reignite!
As far as the stress in my life can anyone say WORK & KIDS ? Im working 6-7 days and the hours vary 8-12 and when you hit the gym and come home to a 4 &2 year old screaming and jumping all over you the minute you walk in untill you put them to bed can be a little much (gotta love em though) After you get them down and get everything ready for the next day its pretty much bedtime.Can you say Groundhog day ?
I will be starting this Sunday morning and will be taking it the recomended 1 pill twice daily. Wish me luck it would be great to get the preworkout back down to 1-2 scoops instead of 3 and the current PWO is jacked.
- 08-27-2011, 09:43 PM
- 08-28-2011, 12:41 AM
08-28-2011, 07:22 AM
08-28-2011, 07:23 AM
08-28-2011, 09:50 AM
08-28-2011, 03:04 PM
Wish I had this 20 years ago when I was raising my 3 teenagers alone....back then it was whiskey and valium for me.
08-28-2011, 03:39 PM
08-28-2011, 03:41 PM
08-28-2011, 06:28 PM
08-29-2011, 07:52 AM
08-31-2011, 08:29 AM
08-31-2011, 08:32 AM
09-02-2011, 08:33 AM
So getting close to a week of use and can notice a little kick from the coffee in the am good sign
Stress factor has been low this week but the work load has not been bad and kids have been good
As far as sleep it has not been that great the last few nights as we got hopefully our last heat wave here in Chicago
Lets see how the PWO is over the next few workouts and Ill give an update
09-05-2011, 04:01 PM
So this morning had a few extra cups of coffee seeing that i was home for once.
Have not stopped moving all weekend stress level is not high at all!
Went to gym mid-day had a killer lift and on the way home stopped at starbucks.
Felt a little kick from the coffee which would usually never happen in the middle or end of the day.
For sure feeling more outta my preworkout good stuff so far !
09-10-2011, 09:20 PM
Seem to be at a steady point right now let see if we can keep cleaning it up everyting seems to be going well. Going to copy and paste a pm if I can.
09-10-2011, 09:21 PM
I had a few ?'s for you
1. Will the effects intensify or only get to one point?
2. After use is dicontinued how long will it take for receptors, to build back up on average
Hey Marms, answers are numbered accordingly:
1. This depends on the severity of taxation on your adrenals. The effects will intensify to a point and then very minimal after that. This also depends on if you are using stims while taking Revamp or quitting stims all together. In the beginning obviously will be the most noticeable effects but I would recommend accessing your tolerance to stims (or your energy/stress level if coming off stims completely) while on Revamp. If you feel you have gotten to a desirable point with your adrenal function, then discontinue use for a period of a month or two. I am a big proponent of cycling off and on most supplements.
2. Again, it depends on the severity of stimulant use. I know guys that have continuously taken Revamp for a few months because there adrenals were completely shot from years of cycling on and off of ECA stacks. If you are only a mild user of stimulants (1-2 cups of coffee and maybe a pre workout) then it will take maybe a few months for your tolerance to start to build up again. Hope this answered your questions. Please let me know if you need more clarification.
Great questions Marms! Log is looking good too!
09-14-2011, 08:18 AM
09-21-2011, 08:29 AM
So I would have to say its working!
Stress levels are at all time high at work and its all good!
I have a few days left so ill give a review of the last month in a few days
09-28-2011, 08:58 PM
Southland thank you for letting me log REVAMP.
So i was looking into trying this out for the stress response benifits and to reduce the tolerance to caffeine and my pre work out.
I would have to say that right off the bat you could notice a slight diff. especially with my am coffee and my preworkout. The effects seemed to intensify for about the first 2-3 weeks. A little bit more every day but eventually began to taper off and get to a stable point and stay that way for the last week of use. (Just a reminder a was still taking my PWO)
As far as the stress benifits I have to say im a bit worried the bottle is empty. Even my wife commented on how relaxed I have been and for the record she said she has not seem me this calm since my son was born (he just turned 4 last sat)
So for the reasons for my use I can say a pretty good product.
I could also add that if you were looking to clean up as far as the caffeine/PWO and you were to limit use for a while when taking REVAMP I can probally say you would notice a bigger diff. than I did.
Southland thanks again and just curious if you have any other products in the works ?
Similar Forum Threads
- By MidwestBeast in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 19Last Post: 10-09-2011, 09:08 PM
- By lukehayd in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 14Last Post: 09-08-2011, 01:35 AM
- By Whacked in forum NutraplanetReplies: 1Last Post: 05-18-2011, 11:29 AM
- By Nickasher in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-26-2009, 12:31 PM